PDA

View Full Version : RIP - Jeff Gray

SMAXXA
29-09-2013, 10:38 AM
NHC but I wanted to post this anyway.

Jeff passed away yesterday during the Penicuik Bathgate game which was subsequently abandoned. Jeff was the Penicuik physio and a great great man who was very popular and well regarded. My heart goes out to Jeff's family and friends and everyone connected with Penicuik Athletic.

Things like this puts life into perspective, no one should go to the football and not return home.

RIP mate, you will never be forgotten.

Emerald
29-09-2013, 10:40 AM
NHC but I wanted to post this anyway.

Jeff passed away yesterday during the Penicuik Bathgate game which was subsequently abandoned. Jeff was the Penicuik physio and a great great man who was very popular and well regarded. My heart goes out to Jeff's family and friends and everyone connected with Penicuik Athletic.

Things like this puts life into perspective, no one should go to the football and not return home.

RIP mate, you will never be forgotten.

100%, terrible thing to happen and my thoughts also go out to his family and friends.

Hibercelona
29-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Sorry to hear. RIP. My condolences to his family and friends.

The Voice Of Reason
29-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Terrible.

God be with him.

johnrebus
29-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Terrible news

I used to be on the committee at Penicuik, they are a tight knit, friendly and well run club.

He will be sadly missed.

RIP

hibees 7062
29-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Brought up wi Jeff in Telford , nice guy and good Hibee , see his dad at most games . RIP Big yin