PDA

View Full Version : Desire

Jonnyboy
28-09-2013, 06:41 PM
No, not a dodgy website :wink:

In his post match interview, Pat bemoaned a lack of desire from his players

In his post match summary, Derek Ferguson said of Hearts "they play with a lot of desire"

Didn't make good listening but strengthened my view that folk saying we'll p!ss all over them in the league cup game are way off target

Pretty Boy
28-09-2013, 06:46 PM
There was and is never a chance we will hump Hearts. It will be a tight game decided by the odd goal.

As for Pats lack of desire comment. Who's at fault for that? If the players don't give 100% effort for the club, their team mates and their manager then Pat is partly to blame for that. The players need to take a look in the mirror as well.

chrisski33
28-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Have to agree with you theres NO way we will p!ss all over them in the cup. We will win but it will be a squeaky 1-0 or 2-1

RIP
28-09-2013, 06:49 PM
It makes me boak when Fenlon talks like that about his players.

His job is to recruit players who have the right attitude. His other job is to motivate, to instill passion, to get the team up for a game.

If they don't play with desire he is admitting he is failing as a leader. If Petrie lets him away with statements like these it's yet another sign of how we accept a poor culture at our club. Rod should have Pat in his office DEMANDING more desire

Pretty Boy
28-09-2013, 07:01 PM
I also though Pat had got rid of all the bad influences in the dressing room yet he's admitting his players don't show desire in all the games they play.

That suggests there is a few bad influences left.

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2013, 07:03 PM
This gets right on my tits, Fenlon has the cheek to tell us the team lacked desire. He came to the club and told anyone who'd listen he was changing the culture, and would only bring in players who'd do this.

So this team today lacked desire, this is YOUR team Fenlon, YOUR team lacked desire.

Fenlon, i will tell you what YOUR team lacks, it lacks real quality as ****in usual. And that my friend is completely down to you, thanks to you Pat we will have another complete waste of a season of turgid football with YOUR team.

Bring on the next patsy Rod.

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2013, 07:04 PM
I also though Pat had got rid of all the bad influences in the dressing room yet he's admitting his players don't show desire in all the games they play.

Next we will be told todays result is a direct result of the players going to Rods house.

Jack
28-09-2013, 07:06 PM

His job is to recruit players who have the right attitude. His other job is to motivate, to instill passion, to get the team up for a game.

If they don't play with desire he is admitting he is failing as a leader. If Petrie lets him away with statements like these it's yet another sign of how we accept a poor culture at our club. Rod should have Pat in his office DEMANDING more desire

His job up to a point. Hibs apparently have the services of a sports psychologist. All I'll say is there's better out there. I know and have offered his services at mates rates! lol.

Hiber-nation
28-09-2013, 07:07 PM
This gets right on my tits, Fenlon has the cheek to tell us the team lacked desire. He came to the club and told anyone who'd listen he was changing the culture, and would only bring in players who'd do this.

So this team today lacked desire, this is YOUR team Fenlon, YOUR team lacked desire.

Fenlon, i will tell you what YOUR team lacks, it lacks real quality as ****in usual. And that my friend is completely down to you, thanks to you Pat we will have another complete waste of a season of turgid football with YOUR team.

:top marks

HoboHarry
28-09-2013, 07:16 PM

I'm just curious - did you play football at any decent level at all?

coco22
28-09-2013, 07:17 PM

If you are going to send a team into a game with a limited ability to adapt tactically then you sure as hell have them up for the fight. Any manager worth their salt should be good at one or the other? Fenlon is questionable on both counts

JollyGreenGiant
28-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Have to agree, just as I thought we had turned the corner, the same problem reoccurs! Didn't think Caley were that great today, but they got stuck in right from the off and chased and harried us all over the pitch!

Our attitude in some games is what gets us beat, and for Fenlon to casually say 'we lacked desire' without admitting that this is his responsibility, really infuriates me!

truehibernian
28-09-2013, 07:22 PM
People are reading too much into it - for me it's just a lazy football cliche. The 'lack of desire' cliche really means, in the real world 'we were p*** today' !

Any footballer, at any level, that runs out a tunnel or changing room not wanting to win or 'show desire', isn't a proper footballer.

Hibs by all accounts were rubbish today - I'd say a wake up call but it's not - we've been sleep walking for 3 years and only ever manage 'consistency' against bottom 6 teams - because we are a bottom 6 club in skill and footballing terms.

It's that simple.

Lewis Stevenson at right back !!! Just gonnae no Pat !!

Zoubir should have been stripped at half time and brought on to show Caley we were there to win. Instead he was true to form and 'cautious' - that's what we have folks, a overly cautious manager, scared to take a game by the scruff.

Thecat23
28-09-2013, 07:23 PM

I'm also curious, why is this relevant to what he said?

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2013, 07:24 PM

Semi pro in England, why? :confused:

Aldo
28-09-2013, 07:26 PM

Deleted cos well

blackpoolhibs
28-09-2013, 07:33 PM
When your team are lacking desire, and 1-0 down why wait until 62 minutes before changing things?

Crab apple
28-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Next we will be told todays result is a direct result of the players going to Rods house.

Totally agree Blackpool. Desire is fine but that alone doesn't win games. We didn't lose today because of bad influences in the dressing room (if that indeed is the case). What the team lacks is pace, width and creativity.

Crab apple
28-09-2013, 07:40 PM
:agree:
People are reading too much into it - for me it's just a lazy football cliche. The 'lack of desire' cliche really means, in the real world 'we were p*** today' !

Any footballer, at any level, that runs out a tunnel or changing room not wanting to win or 'show desire', isn't a proper footballer.

Hibs by all accounts were rubbish today - I'd say a wake up call but it's not - we've been sleep walking for 3 years and only ever manage 'consistency' against bottom 6 teams - because we are a bottom 6 club in skill and footballing terms.

It's that simple.

Lewis Stevenson at right back !!! Just gonnae no Pat !!

Zoubir should have been stripped at half time and brought on to show Caley we were there to win. Instead he was true to form and 'cautious' - that's what we have folks, a overly cautious manager, scared to take a game by the scruff.

Stantons Angel
28-09-2013, 07:47 PM
My my how fickle the Hibs supporter is these days.
I went to Inverness today like most on the back of recent results but wary of the old Hibs way of just thinking they had to turn up.

This Inverness team were not top of the league for nothing, they don't have flash players but have players who play to their best ability and chase everything. They didn't give Hibs any time at all on the ball and challenged for every ball whilst we sat back and waited for the ball to come to us.

Fenlon who was being praised last weekend and during the week on here is back to getting pelters from you all. His biggest mistake to me has been to change the defence when it was at last playing well.

i hate to say it but Maybury was doing a good job, i dont know if he is injured or not, but bringing back McGivern and switching Lewis AGAIN has disrupted the rhythm of the team when they were beginning to at last gel together.

As for the desire quote, if any footballer pulling a Hibs jersey over his head has NO desire to win then he shouldn't be in the jersey in the first place!

The Voice Of Reason
28-09-2013, 07:54 PM
No, not a dodgy website :wink:

In his post match interview, Pat bemoaned a lack of desire from his players

In his post match summary, Derek Ferguson said of Hearts "they play with a lot of desire"

Didn't make good listening but strengthened my view that folk saying we'll p!ss all over them in the league cup game are way off target

The bit in bold, I completely agree JB (and I said as much in the "League Cup Draw" thread).

IMHO we are an average side and we aren't that much better than Hearts. Most of the time that we play Hearts they are more up for it than us.

Like yourself, I have been let down too many times by Hibs, especially against Hearts. :boo hoo:

That said, I think we may beat them in the cup, but I certainly can't see it being the walk in the park that some people seem to think it will be !:agree:

Crab apple
28-09-2013, 07:55 PM
I went to Inverness today like most on the back of recent results but wary of the old Hibs way of just thinking they had to turn up.

This Inverness team were not top of the league for nothing, they don't have flash players but have players who play to their best ability and chase everything. They didn't give Hibs any time at all on the ball and challenged for every ball whilst we sat back and waited for the ball to come to us.

Fenlon who was being praised last weekend and during the week on here is back to getting pelters from you all. His biggest mistake to me has been to change the defence when it was at last playing well.

i hate to say it but Maybury was doing a good job, i dont know if he is injured or not, but bringing back McGivern and switching Lewis AGAIN has disrupted the rhythm of the team when they were beginning to at last gel together.

As for the desire quote, if any footballer pulling a Hibs jersey over his head has NO desire to win then he shouldn't be in the jersey in the first place!

Good post Stanton. We are a better defensively when Maybury plays. He organises things, plays to his strengths and knows his limitations.

Alfred E Newman
28-09-2013, 08:03 PM

You are right about the defence. When the change was made at half time against Stranraer the defence suddenly looked wide open against a poor 1st div side . It is no coincidence that the defence was all over the place today. For a big guy McGivern is very poor in the air and is constantly caught out of position.

Baldy Foghorn
28-09-2013, 08:10 PM

Agree with the defence comments, but we also have no width, and no real creativity.......Heffernan and Collins were feeding off scraps......It was horrific to watch.....

jacomo
28-09-2013, 08:17 PM

It's worse than that. It suggests a culture of cant-be-arsed mediocrity at the club which means even when we sign good players they start playing like average ones.

The margins between success and failure in football are small. The best players don't rely on their reputations but bust a gut to prove why they are the best every single game. We need that attitude.

The Tubs
28-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Being an eternal optimist, I hope Pat was using this comment as a brief summary of his post-match team talk. I would like to think he had made our XI think about the desire shown by the lesser-paid Inverness team to provoke a reaction from our players in the next game.

Baldy
28-09-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm not surprised by todays result as I think Inverness are a better team, maybe not individuals but as a team they always seem to play as a unit and Hibs under Pat don't do that enough.

Pat said we didn't have the desire and that worries me as every player should have desire. I can accept players not having the ability and giving their all ... What I can not accept is players who have ability and not giving their all

It really annoys me is the way we capitulate every time we lose under Pat .. how many times do we concede 3 or more goals, it's as if once we lose 1 we just accept we will be beaten and let teams score at will.

to me Pat has had enough time to get the players he wants in and they should be giving their all in every game, Terry Butcher & Stuart McCall seem to have their players fighting for the jersey, so Why does Pat not have have the same effect??

Sorry Pat but time for you to go.

Beefster
28-09-2013, 08:53 PM
I reckon another two years and Pat will have some desire in them.

GreenArmyyy!
28-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Absolutely ridiculous thread. Time for Pat to go after losing 1 in 7, no problem.

Baldy Foghorn
28-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Absolutely ridiculous thread. Time for Pat to go after losing 1 in 7, no problem.

Nothing to do with Today, it's what has gone on before.....Our home wins in league under PF sitting at a mere 26%....

Alfred E Newman
28-09-2013, 09:10 PM

You are right. Even though the style of football is grim , we will win some and lose some just as we always do and finish up in our usual mid table position. We can only dream of consistency like Motherwell or Inverness and with one win in 14 visits up north no one should be surprised we were howked today.

MacGruber
28-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Inverness manager Terry Butcher has told his players they lack the drive (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/terry-butcher-puzzled-by-players-lack-of-desire-for-top-six-1-1503596#) and desire needed to secure a place in the top six of the Clydesdale Bank Premier League following their defeat to Dundee United.

This wasthe reaction from TerryButcher after a 2 - 0 midweek loss to Dundee Utd.

Don't know how it was perceived by the Caley fans at the time but the players certainly picked up the mantle.

Just saying - devil's advocate :devil:

cabbageandribs1875
28-09-2013, 09:22 PM
i would like one of our players to come on here and explain to the .net masses just why he and some of his fellow players do not show desire in every single game, or are they quite happy letting the manager take all the flack, i mean...they ARE professionals are they not, so come on you players, tell us...we wont tell PF you cliped HONEST :cb

IberianHibernian
28-09-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm not surprised by todays result as I think Inverness are a better team, maybe not individuals but as a team they always seem to play as a unit and Hibs under Pat don't do that enough.

Pat said we didn't have the desire and that worries me as every player should have desire. I can accept players not having the ability and giving their all ... What I can not accept is players who have ability and not giving their all

It really annoys me is the way we capitulate every time we lose under Pat .. how many times do we concede 3 or more goals, it's as if once we lose 1 we just accept we will be beaten and let teams score at will.

to me Pat has had enough time to get the players he wants in and they should be giving their all in every game, Terry Butcher & Stuart McCall seem to have their players fighting for the jersey, so Why does Pat not have have the same effect??

Sorry Pat but time for you to go.Did we not win in Kilmarnock and Perth after losing the first goal ?

IberianHibernian
28-09-2013, 09:28 PM
You are right. Even though the style of football is grim , we will win some and lose some just as we always do and finish up in our usual mid table position. We can only dream of consistency like Motherwell or Inverness and with one win in 14 visits up north no one should be surprised we were howked today.Is the 1 in 14 correct ? I thought we won the first 2 matches in Inverness in 2011/12 before losing with reserves the week before cup final . Won a few times in Motherwell too .

Baldy Foghorn
28-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Is the 1 in 14 correct ? I thought we won the first 2 matches in Inverness in 2011/12 before losing with reserves the week before cup final . Won a few times in Motherwell too .

Won 1-0 and 3-2 in Inverness in same season

Hibby 2005
29-09-2013, 08:43 AM

It's poor management style, deflecting the blame. They're Fenlon's players and as manager he's in charge of the motivation, passion and demands expected from them. Most of the time during Fenlon's tenure Hibs style of play has been de-motivating and passionless.

Alfred E Newman
29-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Won 1-0 and 3-2 in Inverness in same season

You are right. Apologies , my source of info was wrong. The actual stats are 3 wins in 14 ( 1 win at Pittodrie). Our record in total is 8 wins in 26 attempts against ICT. If you add the record of 0 wins in 6 attempts against Ross County our record against the Highland clubs is abysmal to say the least.
I don't think it's the fact that we lost yesterday against the form team in the league that is annoying people, it's the manner of the defeat. Reports of a lack lustre display lacking in passion and riddled with defensive mistakes is all too predictable.
No one in their right mind expects us to win every week but surely we can go to places like Inverness and make a game of it.

Saorsa
29-09-2013, 09:52 AM
You are right. Apologies , my source of info was wrong. The actual stats are 3 wins in 14 ( 1 win at Pittodrie). Our record in total is 8 wins in 26 attempts against ICT. If you add the record of 0 wins in 6 attempts against Ross County our record against the Highland clubs is abysmal to say the least.
I don't think it's the fact that we lost yesterday against the form team in the league that is annoying people, it's the manner of the defeat. Reports of a lack lustre display lacking in passion and riddled with defensive mistakes is all too predictable.
No one in their right mind expects us to win every week but surely we can go to places like Inverness and make a game of it.Correct, I dinnae expect tae win every game but I expect tae compete in them all, I certainly dinnae want tae hear reports and comments about lack of desire/effort particularly when some of them are coming from the man whose job it is tae organise and motivate them, that just looks like an attempt tae shift the blame.

essexhibee
29-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Laughable that some people still think we will do them. I'm with you JB baffled as to where this idea comes from what gives people any idea they will get humped?!

Very saddened and worried to say I think Hearts might sneak it. They will be confident about this after all they have nothing to lose.

kentao
29-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Laughable that some people still think we will do them. I'm with you JB baffled as to where this idea comes from what gives people any idea they will get humped?!

Very saddened and worried to say I think Hearts might sneak it. They will be confident about this after all they have nothing to lose.

If Hearts were to beat us at Easter Road in the cup surely that would be the final nail in the coffin and Fenlon would have to go.

Hibercelona
29-09-2013, 11:19 AM
If Hearts were to beat us at Easter Road in the cup surely that would be the final nail in the coffin and Fenlon would have to go.

Why wait?

If we show the same "lack of desire" against Partick, that should be the final nail in the coffin.

Beefster
29-09-2013, 11:22 AM

Unless Hearts were to give us a proper shoeing, he won't be sacked as a result of that game.

Spike Mandela
29-09-2013, 11:26 AM

Hearts haven't been 'humped' by anyone since going into administration. Only ICT and Celtic have beaten them by a two goal margin. Most results have been narrow wins or defeats.

Keith_M
29-09-2013, 11:26 AM
I'm firmly of the opinion now that Fenlon is a decent Talent Scout, as evidenced by some of his recent signings, but not a good manager. I seriously think he should be replaced in his current role and given the job of assistant to someone with better tactical and motivational skills.

We could, of course, offer him the role of Chief Scout (I've no doubt that he'd refuse but it's worth a try).

Booked4Being-Ugly
29-09-2013, 11:44 AM
I think this lack of desire permeates throughout the club and has been the root of our recent problems in the last 5/6 years.

If the board have no desire then why should the managers and players and ultimately the fans for that matter.

Bottom 6 finishes, especially in a league devoid of the Huns and after the demise of Hearts really shouldn't be tolerated.

As long as Petrie balances the books he doesn't really have anyone to answer to for footballing results and he backs Pat Fenlon so mediocrity seems to be acceptable these days to everyone, even to some fans.

Bizarre times!

MB62
29-09-2013, 12:53 PM
I still believe we have a very good squad of football players at Easter Road. However, along with playing good football, a lot of hard, dirty donkey work needs to be done on the park too and if the players are not prepared to put that sort of work in, more bad results like yesterday will follow.
As for P.F. I have my doubts whether he will still be in charge this time next year but given the fact he has a contract for the remainder of this season, I don't think R.P. can afford financially to get rid of him. Pat will have the remainder then of this season to prove most of us wrong, hopefully he can do that, but if not, a few wee sniffs around Terry Butcher or Ian McColl to sound out their interest would suit me.

blackpoolhibs
29-09-2013, 01:00 PM
I still believe we have a very good squad of football players at Easter Road. However, along with playing good football, a lot of hard, dirty donkey work needs to be done on the park too and if the players are not prepared to put that sort of work in, more bad results like yesterday will follow.
As for P.F. I have my doubts whether he will still be in charge this time next year but given the fact he has a contract for the remainder of this season, I don't think R.P. can afford financially to get rid of him. Pat will have the remainder then of this season to prove most of us wrong, hopefully he can do that, but if not, a few wee sniffs around Terry Butcher or Ian McColl to sound out their interest would suit me.

This gets trotted out every so often, yet we still punt managers midway through their contracts on a regular basis. Fenlons only got the rest of this season left anyway, i'd just let him go home to Ireland for the remainder of his contract and let Jimmy Nichol run the place till next season.

If not we will just plod along, boring to death the remaining crowds, we have nothing to lose.

MB62
29-09-2013, 01:10 PM
This gets trotted out every so often, yet we still punt managers midway through their contracts on a regular basis. Fenlons only got the rest of this season left anyway, i'd just let him go home to Ireland for the remainder of his contract and let Jimmy Nichol run the place till next season.

If not we will just plod along, boring to death the remaining crowds, we have nothing to lose.

That's kind of what I was getting at BH. Because we have been doing this for so long now, I believe the board have decided to back Fenlon big time in the transfer market and now need to see IF he can back that up on the park. Putting him on 'gardening leave' if you like, could be an option but it means J.N being asked to run the team all on his own as won't, probably, be able to afford a replacement.
Still feel we have enough good players that over the whole season, we should be up there at the top end.

RIP
29-09-2013, 05:51 PM
I think this lack of desire permeates throughout the club and has been the root of our recent problems in the last 5/6 years.

As long as Petrie balances the books he doesn't really have anyone to answer to for footballing results!

It's not Rod Petrie's job to balance the books. That is the job of Jamie Marwick and he does that job very well.

Rod is accountable for installing the core values and vision. For setting the ambitious goals, targets and for leading the organisation to a successful achievement of those targets.

If Hibs succeed on the park the company has happy customers and he will rightly be applauded. However if he fails to show that leadership we continually under achieve and leave our support watching a poor core product demonstrated by weak tactics, failed man management and a lack of desire amongst the players.

A football club is just like any other company i.e. Only as good as it's leader

Iggy Pope
29-09-2013, 06:22 PM
The only desire I encountered yesterday was an overwhelming one to take a pish at half time. And I was ale-free at that.

It is also the only time I got off my seat throughout the 90mins.

I'm not one for moaning to much about the side on here, but sadly, Billy McKay played as if he could have beaten us on his own. FWIW, I reckon ICT would (and probably will) struggle without him.

Iggy Pope
29-09-2013, 06:26 PM
When your team are lacking desire, and 1-0 down why wait until 62 minutes before changing things?

I agree.
Also worth noting that he was changing it with Zoubir at 0-1, but by the time he got round from warming up, tracky off and got on it was 0-3.

Beefster
29-09-2013, 06:30 PM
It's not Rod Petrie's job to balance the books. That is the job of Jamie Marwick and he does that job very well.

Rod is accountable for installing the core values and vision. For setting the ambitious goals, targets and for leading the organisation to a successful achievement of those targets.

If Hibs succeed on the park the company has happy customers and he will rightly be applauded. However if he fails to show that leadership we continually under achieve and leave our support watching a poor core product demonstrated by weak tactics, failed man management and a lack of desire amongst the players.

A football club is just like any other company i.e. Only as good as it's leader

Agreed. It could all be fixed with the appointment of a good CEO.

Billy Whizz
29-09-2013, 06:35 PM
I agree.
Also worth noting that he was changing it with Zoubir at 0-1, but by the time he got round from warming up, tracky off and got on it was 0-3.

But why didn't he change it before we kicked off when we were 2-0 down. Seems bizarre to wait a bit longer

kentao
29-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Why wait?

If we show the same "lack of desire" against Partick, that should be the final nail in the coffin.

Being honest i would have sacked him after the game at the PBS. I wouldn't be surprised if Partick beat us they're playing exciting attacking football and could have had a few against Hearts on another day.

Heres the highlights for anyone that missed them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKMAatb-0L4

Tyler Durden
29-09-2013, 07:43 PM
It's poor management style, deflecting the blame. They're Fenlon's players and as manager he's in charge of the motivation, passion and demands expected from them. Most of the time during Fenlon's tenure Hibs style of play has been de-motivating and passionless.

Correct.

I don't buy into the players lacking desire. It seems more a lack of organisation and a gameplan that costs us in these bigger games. Both Scottish cup finals our tactics seemed to simply be to outplay the opposition, there was nothing specific to counter the oppositions strengths. Malmo game was the same.

One of the few occasions we seemed to execute a gameplan was beating Celtic at Xmas. Solid 4-5-1 and pressed their midfield giving them no time on the ball. However a few weeks later it turned out that Fenlon was now favouring a 4-5-1 and kept it when playing Hearts and even Dundee at home!

He's out of his depth and happy to blame the players at every opportunity.

Iggy Pope
29-09-2013, 07:51 PM
But why didn't he change it before we kicked off when we were 2-0 down. Seems bizarre to wait a bit longer

The way I seen it:

He whistled him round from behind the goals to get stripped to much cheering from our end.
ICT scored to make it 2-0 before he got to the dug out. Cheering ceased.
Hibs kicked off before he had his kit off and the 4th official was ready.
Next suitable stoppage was the third goal.

Strange but true.

Duffys13
29-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Semi pro in England, why? :confused:

Hahahaha, what is a semi pro?Please tell me?

Hibby 2005
29-09-2013, 08:38 PM
The way I seen it:

He whistled him round from behind the goals to get stripped to much cheering from our end.
ICT scored to make it 2-0 before he got to the dug out. Cheering ceased.
Hibs kicked off before he had his kit off and the 4th official was ready.
Next suitable stoppage was the third goal.

Strange but true.

The even stranger thing was Fenlon still putting him on and hoping, I guess, for a miracle.

blackpoolhibs
29-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Its when you get an envelop after each game with £50 in it.

Pretty Boy
29-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Hahahaha, what is a semi pro?Please tell me?

Someone who plays a sport for money but it's not a full time job.

Eg the 2nd and 3rd division in Scotland, Highland League, Lowland League etc.

Quite simple really.

Nailrod
29-09-2013, 08:42 PM
...how many times do we concede 3 or more goals, it's as if once we lose 1 we just accept we will be beaten and let teams score at will.Over the last five seasons we've conceded 3 or more goals in a match against SPL opposition on 43 occasions, and we've scored 3 or more on 22 occasions. Out of 15 teams who've featured in the SPL over these five seasons, we have a better record against 4: Falkirk, Motherwell, St Mirren and Dunfermline.

Duffys13
29-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Someone who plays a sport for money but it's not a full time job.

Eg the 2nd and 3rd division in Scotland, Highland League, Lowland League etc.

Quite simple really.

Well I want his list of clubs and stats posted pronto!

Phil D. Rolls
29-09-2013, 09:14 PM
There will be blood on the tracks after this. (Slight poetic licence there Zimmerites).

JimBHibees
30-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Bottom line is no team can defend so appallingly as we did on Saturday. All three were absolutely shambolic especially the first one. Inverness are a decent team and dont need to be gifted anything however we did exactly that.

greenlex
30-09-2013, 09:35 AM
We seem to take a nosebleed nearly everytime we go up past Dunfermline. Maybe its something in the water?