PDA

View Full Version : World Football Phone In

ruthven_raiders
28-09-2013, 07:39 AM
Just listened to Dotun and co and he was duped into reading a story about a listener called Pat Fenlon and having his 102nd birthday on last Fridays show and he was a member of the 51 club and played dominos. The jambos are so obsessed with us so sad really ;o) shows how much impact Hearts famous 5-1 victory has had on the presenters of the show as they didn't get it lol

Viva_Palmeiras
28-09-2013, 07:52 AM
Thanks for sharing must be hell being 51 years old...

Pretty Boy
28-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Pathetic.

There world famous victory that shook the world was so important that when i met a guy from Newcastle in Turkey only 3 weeks later he congratulated me on winning the Scottish Cup when i told him i supported Hibs.

Only 100 miles down the road no one really cares.

hfc rd
28-09-2013, 08:03 AM
We are obsessed with them as well as much as they are obsessed with us. Just like any football rivalry in the world.

lord bunberry
28-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Pathetic.

There world famous victory that shook the world was so important that when i met a guy from Newcastle in Turkey only 3 weeks later he congratulated me on winning the Scottish Cup when i told him i supported Hibs.

Only 100 miles down the road no one really cares.

If you had been in Bulgaria they would have known all about it.

ruthven_raiders
28-09-2013, 08:07 AM
Thanks for sharing must be hell being 51 years old...

Pmsl never thought about that thank fek i wasn't 51 last year ;o)

Pretty Boy
28-09-2013, 08:09 AM
If you had been in Bulgaria they would have known all about it.

I was supposed to be going to Bulgaria but my hotel was washed away by a mysterious tsunami.

The lone survivor was found on a balcony in y fronts and a string vest.

lord bunberry
28-09-2013, 08:17 AM
I was supposed to be going to Bulgaria but my hotel was washed away by a mysterious tsunami.

The lone survivor was found on a balcony in y fronts and a string vest.

:faf:

Bostonhibby
28-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Can see the funny side of this one TBH.

A more likely to occur yam equivalent might be the 70 year old yam, resplendent in maroon cardigan and matching face, holding court in the golf club bar spouting about all the great games he's seen on the telly there, how he recently became a shareholder and that Ronnie Corbet off the telly is a hearts fan you know................

clerriehibs
28-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Personally, I still chuckle when I think about that wee "hearts are in their beds" video clip featuring the tynecastle arms. Far better than some crappy wee story submission featuring obscure references to scores and things.

Bostonhibby
28-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Personally, I still chuckle when I think about that wee "hearts are in their beds" video clip featuring the tynecastle arms. Far better than some crappy wee story submission featuring obscure references to scores and things.

:agree: