View Full Version : Display for LC derby game?

26-09-2013, 02:05 PM
League Cup QF,

Hibs v Hearts

EDIT: Just a short disclaimer that this thread was NOT started by me (keekaboo). I'm not sure if I'll even make it over from Munich for the game, but you never know. See the post below for the REAL instigator :greengrin

26-09-2013, 05:11 PM
League Cup QF,

Hibs v Hearts

Do we think we should do a joined up set of banners (spelled correctly though) like the Celtc fans did...

Sect 43 with the big one saying "hearts - cheating charities since 1874"

Then other stand alone ones round the ground saying

"lady haig poppy fund" and the exact amount

"big hearts charity" and the amount

"the nhs" and the amount

"the police" and the amount

"macraes battalion" and the amount

"council tax payers" and the amount

Let's get it all round the ground

What do sect43 think?

26-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Marvellous idea. This NEEDS to be highlighted, especially if on telly. It will certainly provide a balance of truth offset against the media reporting of their favourite wee darlings.

26-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Fantastic idea.

26-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Marvellous idea. This NEEDS to be highlighted, especially if on telly. It will certainly provide a balance of truth offset against the media reporting of their favourite wee darlings.

I agree 100%, the media seem to want all this swept under the carpet, lets highlight all their cheating and show the world just why they are in this position. It would also have to be commented on too by those covering the game. :top marks

26-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Do we think we should do a joined up set of banners (spelled correctly though) like the Celtc fans did...

"the nhs" and the amount

What do sect43 think?

The TV cameras are in the West so wouldn't it be better to have them all in the East?

26-09-2013, 05:21 PM

"the nhs" and the amount

What do sect43 think?great idea.Needs its own thread.

26-09-2013, 05:22 PM
The TV cameras are in the West so wouldn't it be better to have them all in the East?

:agree: right along the front few rows if you want tv exposure.

26-09-2013, 05:24 PM

Correct. New thread for this Springbank, let's get this done.

26-09-2013, 05:24 PM
I agree 100%, the media seem to want all this swept under the carpet, lets highlight all their cheating and show the world just why they are in this position. It would also have to be commented on too by those covering the game. :top marks

Would they though! Never covered it up to now......... Which I cannot "believe".........

26-09-2013, 05:26 PM

:agree: Good shout...........

26-09-2013, 05:28 PM
'Big team, big debts'?

26-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Great Shout, lets rip into them

26-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Ironic that the tie will be played during the poppy appeal season....Lest they forget. Let's make sure they don't

26-09-2013, 05:42 PM
I'll certainly donate. :thumbsup:

26-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Forget the banners - how much is it to sponsor one of those rotating advertising boards for a match? We could simply get each 'knocked' charity displayed in a continuous loop for the full 90 minutes. Ideally somewhere near the half-way line opposite the cameras.

Sanger
26-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Forget the banners - how much is it to sponsor one of those rotating advertising boards for a match? We could simply get each 'knocked' charity displayed in a continuous loop for the full 90 minutes. Ideally somewhere near the half-way line opposite the cameras.
I'd donate - let's get the fund going!

26-09-2013, 07:07 PM

I'll chip in for this :-)))

26-09-2013, 07:10 PM
I'll donate too - if we don't lay their cheating bare for the nation to see on tv then no one else will

26-09-2013, 07:13 PM
Count me in for that.

Just passed by the PBS, must be a meeting of sorts going on. Cars lined on both sides of the road and in their " shop " car park full. Lights burning in the Willie Bauld Suite or whatever its called these days.

Hope its bad news, but don't have the stomach to go on to kickback to find out :greengrin

Off the bar
26-09-2013, 07:17 PM
'Big team, big debts'?

love it! :thumbsup:

26-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Brilliant idea. Think banners would be most plausible though, can't see Hibs allowing advertising equipment to be used to show them up for what they are. Remember the dj sacked for slagging them? Anyway, count me in for a donation or help painting them

Sent from my iphone

Crossgates Hibs
26-09-2013, 07:22 PM

"the nhs" and the amount

What do sect43 think?

sounds like the Celtic one about us being their feeder club or is that celtc. Great idea would be great seeing this on the telly rubbing it right in. They come across as shameless but I would say quite a lot are embarrassed by their odious club:greengrin

26-09-2013, 07:27 PM
'Edinburgh's Real Disgrace' :aok:

26-09-2013, 07:30 PM
#theclubwithnoshame

andy1875
26-09-2013, 07:34 PM
"HMFC BASKET CASES"

Simple and effective :agree:

26-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Ironic that the tie will be played during the poppy appeal season....Lest they forget. Let's make sure they don't

For me I'd steer clear of the poppy aspect despicable though it maybe no need to tarnish the cause any further drawing attention to it IMHO

26-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Good idea - show that **** up for what they really are, a shower of thieving, shameless, vile, low lifes that are completely at fault for the predicament they are in.

A truly disgraceful, shameless organisation that never fail to stoop to new lows.

26-09-2013, 07:42 PM

"the nhs" and the amount

What do sect43 think?

That does sound pretty good.

26-09-2013, 07:43 PM
For me I'd steer clear of the poppy aspect despicable though it maybe no need to tarnish the cause any further drawing attention to it IMHO

Every reason to do so I think. Furthermore, we should all buy and wear one at the game.

Dunderhall
26-09-2013, 07:47 PM
I'd agree with this given the timing, it could easily be twisted by anyone with an agenda.
Plenty other ammunition.
I'd emphasise the Big Hearts Charity more because that has really been ignored.

26-09-2013, 07:49 PM
I'll wave a banner from my balcony in Bulgaria with tears in my eyes.

26-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Rather see summit in favour of the hibees than a dig at them.

The liverpool one at Man Utd yesterday was good http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02683/Kopites_2683300b.jpg

26-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Rather see summit in favour of the hibees than a dig at them.

The liverpool one at Man Utd yesterday was good http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02683/Kopites_2683300b.jpg

Yeah, positive Hibs sounds good

Making profit since 1875

26-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Charities, Universities, Nhs, Tickets, Shares.

26-09-2013, 07:57 PM

Cup cakes

26-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Donate to who?

Sorry to rain on any parade but we don't have any group that produces banners any more.

Any volunteers?

26-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Cup cakes

It's more what the initials spell!

26-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Also has their so called big party at ER even happened? If they think that was a party during the 1-1 game at the start of last season, then I am absolutely speechless at how bloody poor of a party that was!

26-09-2013, 08:04 PM
I just logged back in here and was surprised to see I'd started this thread when I was away :wink:

FWIW, it wisnae me :greengrin

26-09-2013, 08:42 PM

Like it!

But I'm still a big fan of a simple - 'We pay for our poppies'

26-09-2013, 08:53 PM
Count me in for that.

Just passed by the PBS, must be a meeting of sorts going on. Cars lined on both sides of the road and in their " shop " car park full. Lights burning in the Willie Bauld Suite or whatever its called these days.

Hope its bad news, but don't have the stomach to go on to kickback to find out :greengrin

I was believing all of that until the bit about the lights. Unless of course they nicked the bulbs from the Earl Haig offices

26-09-2013, 08:55 PM
I'd be willing to donate toward a display, lets get it done and put on a show for our Pink Neighbours

26-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Lets do this. The fact that seemingly nothing has been said about it just 'beggars' belief...

26-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Great Idea

Has to be done in the East...few ideas...

Edinburgh's shame with an arrow towards the away end.

The club with no shame - similar to above

You can have 5-1 but we will always have 0v7 - 6-2 and our class

Hibs Class since 1875 - Hearts no class since 1874

We are the future - you have no shame

26-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Like it!

But I'm still a big fan of a simple - 'We pay for our poppies'

Totally agree, no cost, easy to do and a chorus of you didn't pay for your poppies, simple statement, and true.

26-09-2013, 09:42 PM
How about "Shouldn't your players be home in their beds at this time of night?"

26-09-2013, 09:46 PM
I'd agree with this given the timing, it could easily be twisted by anyone with an agenda.
Plenty other ammunition.
I'd emphasise the Big Hearts Charity more because that has really been ignored.

Big Hearts Big theft? Dunno? Fits on a flag.
Big Hearts where's the 34k? Fits on a flag.

On a lighter note, where u gonnae park your cars? Where you gonnae park your cars........

26-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Lots of ideas

Nobody volunteering to make any banners?

26-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Lots of ideas

Nobody volunteering to make any banners?

Check the thread, I volunteered to help psi t

Sent from my iphone

27-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Watch this space. A lot of us meeting this weekend to discuss.

27-09-2013, 01:49 AM
"Where you gonnae park your cars" :LOL: love it if we sing this :agree:

27-09-2013, 01:55 AM
Heart-less poppy thiefs

27-09-2013, 02:10 AM
I'll donate again :aok:

27-09-2013, 03:10 AM

I certainly will and hope you guys make something happen.

Whatever you do please include one of the ideas below.

Edinburgh's shame with an arrow towards the away end.

The club with no shame - similar to above

27-09-2013, 04:50 AM

That's barry. Let me know if you need a hand with anything

27-09-2013, 06:54 AM
"Dont worry, you owe it to yourselves!"

27-09-2013, 07:18 AM
I tried to get a banner into tynecastle for the last game that said , HMFC stealing poppies since 1918 and it was not allowed in by the powers at be

Baldy
27-09-2013, 07:25 AM
why do we need a display?

The only display I want is on the park, lets not make those idiots from across the city even more deluded by making them think they are a big team or this is a big game... this is a cup game against the bottom team in the league and a bunch of kids so let the football do the talking

27-09-2013, 07:31 AM
I'll wave a banner from my balcony in Bulgaria with tears in my eyes.

I've noticed this reference to Bulgaria a few times now. What have I missed? :confused:

27-09-2013, 07:37 AM
I've noticed this reference to Bulgaria a few times now. What have I missed? :confused:

Think its something to do with some cringeworthy jambo over on Keekback from Bulargia who was greeting with pride at his "unquie and truly special football club" :faf::jamboclow:ostrich:

27-09-2013, 07:42 AM
why do we need a display?

The only display I want is on the park, lets not make those idiots from across the city even more deluded by making them think they are a big team or this is a big game... this is a cup game against the bottom team in the league and a bunch of kids so let the football do the talking

Aye because doing both are completely out the question. :rolleyes: Even if we win, we probably shouldn't get too excited, after all they are bottom of the league.

27-09-2013, 07:44 AM
Think its something to do with some cringeworthy jambo over on Keekback from Bulargia who was greeting with pride at his "unquie and truly special football club" :faf::jamboclow:ostrich:

Thanks. Makes sense now.

DevonLoch
27-09-2013, 07:47 AM
Hows about something like:

or the longer version

Weststandwanab
27-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Count me in for that.

Preparing for bad news which may come today from Lithuanian Administrators

Off the bar
27-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Preparing for bad news which may come today from Lithuanian Administrators

sauce?

Mellow Hibee
27-09-2013, 09:11 AM
sauce?

I think that today is the day an administrator was supposed to be appointed in Lithuania, though it seemed that it might drag on for a few weeks.

hibee6
27-09-2013, 09:18 AM
I would certainly donate to let these ****s never forget.

27-09-2013, 10:39 AM

Let us no where to donate money towards this Ross.

I'm in.

27-09-2013, 08:43 PM
More song than banner I suppose but

Don't Cry for me Lithuania
The truth is I never paid you
All through my wild days
My Vlad existence
I broke my promise
So keep your distance

marti1875
28-09-2013, 05:18 AM
The thing is too is that the banners will have to be down at the front. You know what the MSM BBC etc are like, if the banners were further up the cameras would NOT show them and the MSM would turn a blind eye like they have done all along really to their shameful bumping all those people.

I want everyone watching to see them so if they are right at the front then they have no choice whatsoever anytime the ball goes near, no way can they avoid showing them which will p*** them right off :greengrin

28-09-2013, 06:07 AM
I would certainly donate to let these ****s never forget.

I don't think it's a case that they've forgotten, it's they don't give a ****.

Hearts FC - con artists.

28-09-2013, 07:38 AM
Count me in for that.

Sorry, 2 days late with this.

It was a 'shareholders' dinner - its basically an excuse for cardigan wearers to get together and share anecdotes about how good they are.......

Guest speaker on Thursday was Scott Crabbe, who told a lovely story about how Hibs scouted him in his early years, but at 12 he said "dad, I just can't sign for them, anyone but them".

I asked if the quality descends to the usual racist homophobic stuff that I imagine they go in for - and guess what, the jambo who was there told me this said this kind of stuff is standard practice at these events!

No wonder they dinnae care about the abuse to Leigh G.

28-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Happy to make a small financial contribution to anything. Lets really stick it to those horrible *******s - show them up for what they really are, conning, thieving, corrupt, moral less, class less crooks!

28-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Any banner should read HoMFC the club with no shame.

28-09-2013, 10:34 AM

:agree: - short and straight to the point.

29-09-2013, 02:47 PM

who is good with lyrics?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2naehMUQpQY

hibee6
01-10-2013, 12:53 PM
I don't think it's a case that they've forgotten, it's they don't give a ****.

Hearts FC - con artists.

Very true but would be great to remind them especially in front of the viewing tv audience at home !!

01-10-2013, 02:16 PM

"the nhs" and the amount

What do sect43 think?

how about a big white banner with a poppy at one end and a poppy at the other with "we pay for our poppies" in between?

it would rile them considering all i hear from some folk at work was how hearts "won the war" :greengrin

01-10-2013, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't want a Poppy near our ground. Not for everyone. Something generic required.

13-10-2013, 06:02 PM
We're are hoping to have this started shortly. As 43 are no more, we've had to have a whip round the boys who used to be involved as we no longer receive donations. If anyone is able to make a small donation it would be appreciated. I can guarantee that you won't be left disappointed :D

Weststandwanab
13-10-2013, 06:26 PM
sauce? Lithuanian Admins web site

We're are hoping to have this started shortly. As 43 are no more, we've had to have a whip round the boys who used to be involved as we no longer receive donations. If anyone is able to make a small donation it would be appreciated. I can guarantee that you won't be left disappointed :D PM me I will donate.

13-10-2013, 06:28 PM
We're are hoping to have this started shortly. As 43 are no more, we've had to have a whip round the boys who used to be involved as we no longer receive donations. If anyone is able to make a small donation it would be appreciated. I can guarantee that you won't be left disappointed :D

Happy to donate. What's the PayPal a/c, please? Canny be ersed searching! :greengrin

13-10-2013, 06:33 PM
PMs sent.

13-10-2013, 06:55 PM
PMs sent.

Wee donation sent :aok: Keep up the good work.

13-10-2013, 07:30 PM
I hope any banner will be permitted to be displayed. Noticed last Monday night at Firhill a couple of banners protesting against the decision to allocate a home stand to Celtic was removed by stewards.
Would be a shame to go to the expense of a banner to wind up the Hearts fans only to see it removed by some yellow jacketed jobsworth.

13-10-2013, 07:32 PM
I hope any banner will be permitted to be displayed. Noticed last Monday night at Firhill a couple of banners protesting against the decision to allocate a home stand to Celtic was removed by stewards.
Would be a shame to go to the expense of a banner to wind up the Hearts fans only to see it removed by some yellow jacketed jobsworth.

I think the PT one was removed because it was critical of the PT board while ours will be having a laugh at those erses from Gorgie :greengrin

13-10-2013, 08:11 PM
What about this (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?158395-Financial-meltdown&p=3770679#post3770679) idea for the banner? :top marks :not worth

Leighonel
13-10-2013, 08:11 PM

Ill donate. Where do I send ma moneh?

13-10-2013, 08:33 PM
What about this (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?158395-Financial-meltdown&p=3770679#post3770679) idea for the banner? :top marks :not worth

This type of thing?

Sure i've got some green polycotton and outdoor paint in the cupboard

13-10-2013, 08:43 PM
This type of thing?

:top marks Brilliant!

ZS DOOM
13-10-2013, 09:00 PM
This type of thing?

Go for it lad!

13-10-2013, 09:51 PM

Ill donate. Where do I send ma moneh?

Ross, can you post the Paypal address (or similar) to make it easier for folk to donate?

If not, gies a PM...

14-10-2013, 05:27 AM
PMs sent.

KdyHby
14-10-2013, 12:02 PM
I appreciate the difficulties re fund raising for this outside the ground on Sat. Any chance of eg a collection bucket inside the East to give a donation either pre match or at half time?

14-10-2013, 12:04 PM
This type of thing?

Magnifique!