PDA

View Full Version : Stranraer

Spike Mandela
25-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Hard to believe they are second bottom of League one. Thought they looked a well organised, strong, good passing team last night. One or two of their players looked like they could do a job at a higher level.

andrew70
25-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Hard to believe they are second bottom of League one. Thought they looked a well organised, strong, good passing team last night. One or two of their players looked like they could do a job at a higher level.

Longworth in the middle is an extremely good player. Sure he came through as a youngster at Queens Park and was very highly rated.

Lucius Apuleius
25-09-2013, 11:51 AM
I thought some of the football they played was braw. Don't recall any hoofball at all. Couple of the goals were well taken as well.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Kept their shape by and large and never gave up with well taken and worked goals.
Just under 100 fans made it through by my rough counting (gave up at 74 with 3-4 rows to count) and they have been served up with a performance to be proud of if not the result and should take great heart from this into their league tussles.

Phil D. Rolls
25-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Kept their shape by and large and never gave up with well taken and worked goals.
Just under 100 fans made it through by my rough counting (gave up at 74 with 3-4 rows to count) and they have been served up with a performance to be proud of if not the result and should take great heart from this into their league tussles.

They should be very proud. I am reading this in Bulgaria, and tears are welling up inside. Brave young men, famous old club etc....

Oops, wrong thread.