PDA

View Full Version : Just got home

LancashireHibby
25-09-2013, 12:24 AM
Refusing to concentrate on mistakes in defence, it was a cracking game tonight, really enjoyed it. Even at 0-1 and 4-3 I didn't think we were in any danger, but fair play to Stranraer for having a go and scoring some cracking goals. The atmosphere in S43 was far better than I thought it would be for a League Cup game against a lower side. Can't make the game on Saturday but already looking forward to the Partick game.

MB62
25-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Refusing to concentrate on mistakes in defence, it was a cracking game tonight, really enjoyed it. Even at 0-1 and 4-3 I didn't think we were in any danger, but fair play to Stranraer for having a go and scoring some cracking goals. The atmosphere in S43 was far better than I thought it would be for a League Cup game against a lower side. Can't make the game on Saturday but already looking forward to the Partick game.

I wasn't there last night, health reasons, but I came on here this morning looking forward to reading about another good victory in the cup, Hibs scoring 5 goals in what sounded like a cracking game, and Liam Craig scoring his first ever hat-trick, plus a full debut goal for Zoubee Doo.
However, thread after thread seems to be moaning about something or other so thank eff for your post.
:top marks

Kato
25-09-2013, 07:52 AM

Yup well said. It's a cup game and Stranraer have a couple of good players who are going to throw themselves into the match whole-heartedly. Which is what makes Cup footy different from League games.

Well done Hibs on scoring more than them and getting us safely into the next round. Which is the whole point, just ask the Celtic fans.

JimBHibees
25-09-2013, 10:09 AM
Stranraer beat Ross County in the last round a team we havent ever beaten. We are through we scored 5 goals and the game was exciting. :hibees

yeezus.
25-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Absolutely brilliant night out, G4S made sure I got on the Stranraer bus nice and safe after the game! :hibees

lyonhibs
25-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Absolutely brilliant night out, G4S made sure I got on the Stranraer bus nice and safe after the game! :hibees

And who were you supporting out of interest..... :cb

Makaveli
25-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Great game and a great night. Some cracking goals, good attacking play, shocking defending... classic Hibs. Why win 2-0 when you can win 5-3? :wink:

On another note, I can still hear those wolf-whistles! :greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
25-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Great game and a great night. Some cracking goals, good attacking play, shocking defending... classic Hibs. Why win 2-0 when you can win 5-3? :wink:

On another note, I can still hear those wolf-whistles! :greengrin What was with the wolf whistles? I was looking for some female streaker/dolly bird parading round the park!

Heisenberg
25-09-2013, 02:59 PM
What was with the wolf whistles? I was looking for some female streaker/dolly bird parading round the park!
A Stranraer player nearly hit the corner flag with a shot and someone whistled as normally happens then it caught on and got taken way too far!

yeezus.
27-09-2013, 11:46 AM
And who were you supporting out of interest..... :cb

Hibs of course