PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Hearts, 30 October - 7pm Kick Off (draw and pre-match thread)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Bronson
26-10-2013, 06:35 PM
A silver lining I'm using as a comforting mechanism after that today. Hoping for a big reaction on wednesday that will see us stroll it, although no guarantees with hibs as we all know too well.

If we had won today, I can't help but feel we'd be more at risk of slipping up through arrogance rather than anything else.

Let's be honest though, if we canny stuff that lot we are well and truly humped.

Www1875hfc
26-10-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm hoping for a reaction as well after yet another below par performance at home.
Can see it going to extra time - penalties the way Fenlon has us set up.
Certainly Heffernan will be a big miss, but i'd like to see Collins up front with Handling or even Caldwell.

4 4 2 is a must for me.

erin go bragh
26-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Wonder how many folk bought tickets after the game...

Lets just hope we sold plenty before the game started .

Ggtth

Onion
26-10-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm hoping for a reaction as well after yet another below par performance at home.
Can see it going to extra time - penalties the way Fenlon has us set up.
Certainly Heffernan will be a big miss, but i'd like to see Collins up front with Handling or even Caldwell.

4 4 2 is a must for me.

Whatever it is, it's time for some players to step up to the plate. James Collins - time to repay that huge fee we paid for you. Vine - an opportunity to show everyone why Hibs signed you. Zoubir - one trick pony or real match winner. Craig & Roberson - can they take control of mid against a bunch of laddies ?

Can Fenlon the master tactician outsmart Locke ?

truehibernian
26-10-2013, 07:41 PM
Reaction ?? Reaction ??

There's no way on this earth a derby should require 'reaction' !!!

If players and management don't demand victory, blood sweat and tears in a derby then games a bogey.

No reaction required - just in their faces from first to last whistle, every shirt dripping in sweat when they walk off the pitch - if they don't, Fenlon can go !

Dunderhall
26-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Love to be wrong, but the last thing I think we'll do is stroll it.
no doubt they'll be up for it, got to hope we can grind them down over time and take the odd chance we may create.

The Voice Of Reason
26-10-2013, 07:52 PM
I was genuinely sad to read this :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24689300

Did anyone just see that pig flying through the sky ?!?!? :greengrin

Mark79
26-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Unreal. They never fail with that trick. Shame he is p**h and makes no difference if he plays or not.

Changed days.

Viva_Palmeiras
26-10-2013, 07:59 PM
I can't remember if I cried when i
Read about their weakened side
but something touched me deep inside
the day the Jambos died ...

Onion
26-10-2013, 08:01 PM
I was genuinely sad to read this :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24689300

Did anyone just see that pig flying through the sky ?!?!? :greengrin

His absence did nothing to stop their kids beating a few weeks ago, so who cares about that lot.

We need to ignore who might be playing for them, make sure our guys bringing their A game and then kick the crap out of whoever turns up in a maroon shirt. We have a duty to charities and the British Legion to sort these thieves out.

nonshinyfinish
26-10-2013, 08:04 PM
"It's the same knee as what he did earlier in the season"

Christ, Locke makes Malofeev sound like an accomplished wordsmith.

GreenCastle
26-10-2013, 08:05 PM
We are crap - they are crap - get yourself to the game on Wednesday!

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-10-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm quite bizarrely looking forward to this. A few hours pre-match in The 4IH is probably what I'm looking forward to more!

NAE NOOKIE
26-10-2013, 08:47 PM
The Yams will turn up hoping that a determined gritty backs to the wall performance will enable them to sneak a goal on the break or will take them to a penalty shoot out

Fenlon will have Hibs set up for a backs to the wall gritty performance which he hopes will enable us to sneak a goal on the break or take us to a penalty shoot out.

Meanwhile the poor wee ball will sit on the centre spot.

If Pat Fenlon survives a defeat on Wednesday I will truly think that the people running Hibs are doing it as a big joke and after every defeat they read all the posts on here out to each other while rolling about the board room floor in tears of laughter.

monktonharp
26-10-2013, 11:30 PM
there will be an improvement on Wednesday by a few of our players, I'm sure. half of our team played against the dons, the other half were pish. 2 weeks ago, the whole team put in a gutsy performance against a top class team and got something from the game. this cup game, needs all of our players to show grit, against a poor team, get in their faces from the off and grind them down. I'm confident of that this time round. I just hope he does not put a yet to be decided "luxury" "player like Zoubir, on from the start.

Largshibby
27-10-2013, 09:37 PM
We are crap - they are crap - get yourself to the game on Wednesday!

Agreed. Forget Saturday and the dross we've had for years. This is the most important game because it's the next one. Our biggest rivals/enemies under the lights in a quarter final tie what's not to like. One day we will hammer them and Wednesday could be it so why miss out. We could be in a semi at a neutral ground v Morton/Inverness/Motherwell and I'll settle for that any day. We need a big turnout to enjoy it to the max so get those tickets bought and have the place bouncing.

jakeshibs
27-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Agreed. Forget Saturday and the dross we've had for years. This is the most important game because it's the next one. Our biggest rivals/enemies under the lights in a quarter final tie what's not to like. One day we will hammer them and Wednesday could be it so why miss out. We could be in a semi at a neutral ground v Morton/Inverness/Motherwell and I'll settle for that any day. We need a big turnout to enjoy it to the max so get those tickets bought and have the place bouncing.

:top marks

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Any idea how well the tickets are selling?

Viva_Palmeiras
27-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Wonder how many folk bought tickets after the game...
There were decent queues - suppose out of towners take the opp whilst in Embra. Unperturbed by the Dons result - and good on 'em!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-10-2013, 09:57 PM
There were decent queues - suppose out of towners take the opp whilst in Embra. Unperturbed by the Dons result - and good on 'em!

:agree:

GreenCastle
27-10-2013, 10:03 PM

East is pretty much sold out.

Still plenty in FF and West - hopefully next few days will see this sold.

This games not about Fenlon (that chat can take place after the game!) - it's about Hibs v them - get yourself along and support Hibernian!

trev the hat
27-10-2013, 10:03 PM

I had a look earlier & circa 350 left in East, can see good few selling Mon / Tues, can't beat a derby under lights at ER & I'll be in fine voice :-)

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-10-2013, 10:09 PM
East is pretty much sold out.

Still plenty in FF and West - hopefully next few days will see this sold.

This games not about Fenlon (that chat can take place after the game!) - it's about Hibs v them - get yourself along and support Hibernian!

Dont worry, I will be there along with 4 others:flag:

clerriehibs
27-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Sportscene - "let's talk about the upcoming Edinburgh derby"

Tranlated, that meant "let's talk about hearts chances in their next game, and not mention the opposition".

**** off, sportscene. If you're so damned keen on talking about them, how come the lying and cheating and thieving is never mentioned.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
27-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Anyone who hasnt bought a ticket and can go, please do! Lets knock them out the cup and get to that semi final, GGTTH!

cabbageandribs1875
27-10-2013, 10:40 PM
I had a look earlier & circa 350 left in East, can see good few selling Mon / Tues, can't beat a derby under lights at ER & I'll be in fine voice :-)

311 now............still to make up my mind whether to make that 310, or not :hmmm:

BurstBaw
27-10-2013, 10:48 PM
311 now............still to make up my mind whether to make that 310, or not :hmmm:

What is the crowd figure looking like now, any1 know?

cabbageandribs1875
27-10-2013, 10:53 PM
What is the crowd figure looking like now, any1 know?

west
sect 1,2 and 9 lower, and 10,15 upper are almost empty, plenty of room :(

FF

16, 20 and 25 rather sparse

East

first sect 37, half full... sect 45 at the other end only 2 seats available :)

South stand

396,000 available

cabbageandribs1875
27-10-2013, 11:08 PM
anyone know if i purchased a ticket tonight/Mon morning and take the option for 1st class post will i deffo get it delivered wednesday morning at the latest ?

frazeHFC
27-10-2013, 11:36 PM
sect 45 at the other end only 2 seats available :)

Like the sound of this bit, should be a brilliant atmosphere in the East, and hopefully the other 2 Hibs stands! An early Hibs goal please, place would be rocking.

edinburghhibee
28-10-2013, 02:01 AM
So with it being so close to Halloween has anyone got plans to dress up as death, stand in the corner of the east stand and just point at the yams for the entire half time break????

Someone must do it!!!!

spike220
28-10-2013, 02:24 AM
I can't remember if I cried when i
Read about their weakened side
but something touched me deep inside
the day the Jambos died ... Bye Bye, miss Jambo pie!:top marks

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-10-2013, 02:35 AM
**** off, sportscene. If you're so damned keen on talking about them, how come the lying and cheating and thieving is never mentioned.

I just cannae comprehend how much of an easy ride the MSM have given them, they seem to be the darlings of the media, just as well they are merde.

RoxburghHibs
28-10-2013, 04:46 AM
anyone know if i purchased a ticket tonight/Mon morning and take the option for 1st class post will i deffo get it delivered wednesday morning at the latest ?

Just collect it at the ground pre-match. Leave 10 mins earlier than normal for queuing time.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 06:25 AM
Reaction ?? Reaction ?? There's no way on this earth a derby should require 'reaction' !!! If players and management don't demand victory, blood sweat and tears in a derby then games a bogey. No reaction required - just in their faces from first to last whistle, every shirt dripping in sweat when they walk off the pitch - if they don't, Fenlon can go !

This.

Brightside
28-10-2013, 06:41 AM
If he doesnt go out with an attacking set up from the start I'll pay for his boat home. Zouby on the left wing, Craig in the middle. Thomson as the only holding player in midfield, Robertson on right. Handling and Collins up front. and attack. then we win the game easy.
To be very clear Hearts are the worst team in the League by a distance so let forget that give them respect rubbish and rip them a new one.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 06:52 AM
If he doesnt go out with an attacking set up from the start I'll pay for his boat home. Zouby on the left wing, Craig in the middle. Thomson as the only holding player in midfield, Robertson on right. Handling and Collins up front. and attack. then we win the game easy. To be very clear Hearts are the worst team in the League by a distance so let forget that give them respect rubbish and rip them a new one.

I think I would drop Zoubir and play Handling in behind Collins and Vine.

With Robertson Thommo and Craig in behind.

bingo70
28-10-2013, 07:19 AM
I think I would drop Zoubir and play Handling in behind Collins and Vine.

With Robertson Thommo and Craig in behind.

I don't think Handling did anything to warrant a start when he came off the bench on Saturday.

He was starting to win me over before he got injured so i'm maybe being unfair but when i see him starting or coming off the bench i always feel pretty certain he won't score or create anything and more often than not the game will pass him bye, like it did on Saturday when we really needed him to make an impact.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 07:32 AM
I don't think Handling did anything to warrant a start when he came off the bench on Saturday. He was starting to win me over before he got injured so i'm maybe being unfair but when i see him starting or coming off the bench i always feel pretty certain he won't score or create anything and more often than not the game will pass him bye, like it did on Saturday when we really needed him to make an impact.

I realise that Bingo was just going on his previous form prior to injury. (Like you mentioned)

Tbh cannot 2nd guess PF so probably just a wee grasp at straws. Think I'd have him playing in behind Collins and Vine.

Diclonius
28-10-2013, 07:43 AM
How many tickets have we sold?

cabbageandribs1875
28-10-2013, 08:33 AM
Just collect it at the ground pre-match. Leave 10 mins earlier than normal for queuing time.

that's the great idea that i done on saturday, and that was a big mistake :greengrin over 20 mins queuing at the TO collection points :(

RoxburghHibs
28-10-2013, 08:47 AM
that's the great idea that i done on saturday, and that was a big mistake :greengrin over 20 mins queuing at the TO collection points :(

Hmmm that's not usually the case as I regularly do this. It does take 20mins or so to BUY a ticket (I did that for the Motherwell game and never again) but the collection points usually are much quicker!

Maybe you were just unlucky.

cabbageandribs1875
28-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Hmmm that's not usually the case as I regularly do this. It does take 20mins or so to BUY a ticket (I did that for the Motherwell game and never again) but the collection points usually are much quicker!

Maybe you were just unlucky.

i got there at 2:30 chuffed that all i had to do was pick the ticket up....until i saw the queue :( but to be fair the couple in front of me did say that it was quite unusual :agree:

lumbo_hfc
28-10-2013, 09:04 AM
I don't think Handling did anything to warrant a start when he came off the bench on Saturday..

Do you think Zoubir done anything on saturday to warrant a start against Hearts? For me, he is more effective coming off the bench when the game is stretched and the opposition are tired.

Mango Man
28-10-2013, 11:23 AM
Just booked 3 tickets, this will be the wifes first game, been putting off taking her, we have just been dreadful the last 5 years. This will be my first derby since the 4-0 semi, vowed never to go back after that, but here we are.

silverhibee
28-10-2013, 12:23 PM
So with it being so close to Halloween has anyone got plans to dress up as death, stand in the corner of the east stand and just point at the yams for the entire half time break????

Someone must do it!!!!

Must be done.

:faf:

silverhibee
28-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Is there many seats left in the East.

JeMeSouviens
28-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Is there many seats left in the East.

About 200ish. Mainly single seats and a few clumps right along at the FF end.

cabbageandribs1875
28-10-2013, 01:02 PM
sect 45 full
44 14 available
43 14 "
42 23 "
41 16 "
39 26(make that 25....coz i just purchased yin) :0
38 20 "
37 53

only 165 seats available

quite possibly get a full stand of 6,400 :agree:

Hibercelona
28-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Please Fenlon. Don't play this 1-1 formation pish up front.

Either 2 up front, or 5 in midfield to give us better width.

Albanian Hibs
28-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Obviously got too much time on my hands but I have counted that there are a total of 1454 seats left in the Famous Five stand (826 lower 628 upper)

silverhibee
28-10-2013, 01:36 PM
About 200ish. Mainly single seats and a few clumps right along at the FF end.

:aok:

madhibby
28-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Obviously got too much time on my hands but I have counted that there are a total of 1454 seats left in the Famous Five stand (826 lower 628 upper)

So why don't you calculate how many are left in the West stand and then we can calculated how many seats are currently sold:wink:

Easter Road holds 20,500 (say?) less 1454 left in Famous Five and 165 left in East (see another posters earlier calculation) and assume Jambo's have sold all their tickets that would be the attendance at this point in time?

So if there are 3000 left in the West (I have no idea if that is correct but might be about right?) the attendance at this moment in time is 15,881!

Albanian Hibs
28-10-2013, 01:53 PM
So why don't you calculate how many are left in the West stand and then we can calculated how many seats are currently sold:wink:

Easter Road holds 20,500 (say?) less 1454 left in Famous Five and 165 left in East (see another posters earlier calculation) and assume Jambo's have sold all their tickets that would be the attendance at this point in time?

So if there are 3000 left in the West (I have no idea if that is correct but might be about right?) the attendance at this moment in time is 15,881!

Done!

There are a total of 1507 seats left in the West (919 lower 588 upper)

Albanian Hibs
28-10-2013, 01:55 PM
I make it 3126 tickets left give or take a few that I have missed out by mistake!

yerauldda
28-10-2013, 02:07 PM
So that should mean around 17,374 tickets have been sold, right?

Billy
28-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Here is the BT Sport intro prior to the Hibernian v Celtic match for anyone who may have missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-UkQppGK0

GreenCastle
28-10-2013, 02:16 PM

Well done those who counted the dots left - I was hopeful we would get at least 17k for this but just can't see it happening looking at the current online plan - especially the FF stand where there looks like some big gaps.

A full East is always great for atmosphere and will look good on TV - hopefully there will be a few late changes of mind realising the club needs all the help it can get to win this.

JimBHibees
28-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Here is the BT Sport intro prior to the Hibernian v Celtic match for anyone who may have missed it:

Actually thought that was brilliant.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Aaarrrrggghh really wish I could go to this one.

Would of made it no probs had it been a 7.45 KO but the 7pm KO has out paid to that. Really pissed aff like.

GreenCastle
28-10-2013, 02:25 PM

That is a great video :agree: Well done whoever put it together.

How did they manage to film that above the pitch? Remote control helicopter camera?

dangermouse
28-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Dear dear yip the bag would defo have to be packed and I would have to move a fair distance away to get over the wrath

Probably best to go with plan B then if you have one. Probably not a good idea to get me to suggest one :greengrin

Aldo
28-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Probably best to go with plan B then if you have one. Probably not a good idea to get me to suggest one :greengrin

I can go out to watch it if I want, I just can't get to game in under 30 mins from Fife. Mrs Aldo disnae get it until after 6.15 :-(

FWIW there have been suggestions of cal pol, cupboards and bed for the girls at half five.

SteveHFC
28-10-2013, 03:13 PM
I can go out to watch it if I want, I just can't get to game in under 30 mins from Fife. Mrs Aldo disnae get it until after 6.15 :-(

Buy a jet pack :greengrin :cb

Aldo
28-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Buy a jet pack :greengrin :cb

Yip there's an idea. Been trying all day to sort sitters but name luck. Wed is a busy day for girls with swimming and music club so keep in good books.

Might go to pub but no real fun on yur Todd.

silverhibee
28-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Just got 3 tickets for the East, not many left for that stand. :flag:

Steady flow of folk going in to TO to purchase tickets as well. :flag:

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/incoming/article2465763.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS13784085-2465763.jpg

Albanian Hibs
28-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Yip there's an idea. Been trying all day to sort sitters but name luck. Wed is a busy day for girls with swimming and music club so keep in good books.

Might go to pub but no real fun on yur Todd.

Take them to the game too. One late night wont do them any harm.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Take them to the game too. One late night wont do them any harm.

If they were older then yes. But youngest is 4 and won't take her against that mob for a while yet.

KdyHby
28-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Wed is a busy day for girls with swimming and music club

Compromise? Sing while swimming across the Forth?

Aldo
28-10-2013, 04:02 PM

I could yes but it's ******g Baltic in the forth at mo. Nice try tho

StarMan10
28-10-2013, 04:07 PM

I may be wrong but i don't think this is correct due to all the hospitality seats.

frazeHFC
28-10-2013, 04:13 PM

:tee hee:

Onceinawhile
28-10-2013, 04:40 PM
I may be wrong but i don't think this is correct due to all the hospitality seats.

Given the away end is sold out that's 3,900, 6,400 in a sold out east, plus say 50% of the west and north gives another 4,800 (roughly) giving 15,100, so I reckom we will be there at least. 17,000 tops.

capitals_finest
28-10-2013, 04:41 PM

Someone must do it!!!!

Superb idea here:thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
28-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Have just persuaded a Spanish workmate to attend the game along with me and the laddie, ticket bought online :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
28-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Given the away end is sold out that's 3,900, 6,400 in a sold out east, plus say 50% of the west and north gives another 4,800 (roughly) giving 15,100, so I reckon we will be there at least. 17,000 tops.

Few attendances from derby's recently - not sure which were on TV.

Last seasons Scottish Cup game at ER was - 17,052

2006 League Cup game at ER - 15,825

2011 - League Game at ER - 17,793

2013 League game at Tynie this season - 16,621

Info taken from - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edinburgh_derby

weonlywon6-2
28-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Was going to purchase tickets tomorrow lunch time,anyone any ideas how busy it was today at lunch???

jakeshibs
28-10-2013, 05:09 PM

Fantastic video, just how I feel Mon the Hibs :flag:

HibeeHendo
28-10-2013, 05:39 PM
I don't know if this has already been posted but this takes the cake.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/134165-4-6-0/

SanFranHibs
28-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Going down tomorrow to get a ticket !

:flag:

One Day Soon
28-10-2013, 06:01 PM
I Don't know if this has already been posted but this takes the cake.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/134165-4-6-0/

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on Brokebank/Sickbag/-15Pointsback.

They really have become the Old Kent Road of Scottish football monopoly.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 06:23 PM
All avenues have failed, unable to find babysitter for Wed. Defo either pub or hoose for me. ;-(

Ps thanks for all the suggestions - some legal some not. Cheers

TheFamous1875
28-10-2013, 06:25 PM
All avenues have failed, unable to find babysitter for Wed. Defo either pub or hoose for me. ;-(

Can you not take them with you? FF family section, plenty of seats, quick escape down Hawkhill/Lochend. DO IT!! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aldo
28-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Can you not take them with you? FF family section, plenty of seats, quick escape down Hawkhill/Lochend. DO IT!! :D Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nah youngest is only 4 eldest 9 no taking them against that manky mob...

gaz1875
28-10-2013, 06:46 PM
Can anyone help out, I'm trying to get on the online ticket site but have forgot my password and not received an email reminder, is there still tickets in the middle of the FFU available looking at CC101 area, I have my season ticket but my mate has just decided to go :rolleyes: I may have to swap mine to get 2 together. Cheers

cabbageandribs1875
28-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Can anyone help out, I'm trying to get on the online ticket site but have forgot my password and not received an email reminder, is there still tickets in the middle of the FFU available looking at CC101 area, I have my season ticket but my mate has just decided to go :rolleyes: I may have to swap mine to get 2 together. Cheers

sect 50 - 42 available
" 23- 76 available
" 24- 65 available

oconnors_strip
28-10-2013, 07:01 PM

Check your junk mail for email from Hibs with password

silverhibee
28-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Have just persuaded a Portuguese workmate to attend the game along with me and the laddie, ticket bought online :thumbsup:

The Special One. :dunno: :greengrin

gaz1875
28-10-2013, 07:27 PM
sect 50 - 42 available
" 23- 76 available
" 24- 65 available

Thanks for that Cabbage and Ribs :flag:

gaz1875
28-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Check your junk mail for email from Hibs with password

Not there either lol :dunno:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Gonna try really hard to persuade another couple of irregular attenders to come along and ask them to bring a mate, lets get this place BOUNCING right from the start:agree:

FranckSuzy
28-10-2013, 08:34 PM

Will it not let you reset it?

oconnors_strip
28-10-2013, 08:50 PM

Resend it again, make sure you enter the correct email address?

Scouse Hibee
28-10-2013, 09:22 PM
The Special One. :dunno: :greengrin

I have absolutely no idea why I said Portuguese, he's actually Spanish :greengrin

silverhibee
28-10-2013, 09:41 PM
I have absolutely no idea why I said Portuguese, he's actually Spanish :greengrin

So Torres then. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
28-10-2013, 09:43 PM
So Torres then. :greengrin

It's actually Rafa looking at his next club.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-10-2013, 10:04 PM
I already have a ticket but was just wondering anyway... is tomorrow the last chance to buy tickets or can they be purchased up intil K.O? Thanks:aok:

monktonharp
29-10-2013, 12:32 AM
it's all about money, when it comes to Rod the Plod. I can imagine him standing outside the London Road toilets, near the bus top and accosting auld wimmin, trying to get them to take the last few tickets for the East. therefor, I'm pretty certain you can get a ticket for your mate on the day. It would be silly of Hibernian not to sell right up to the start of the game.there are booths installed for that process after all.

Viva_Palmeiras
29-10-2013, 08:55 AM
"Goals by Pat Stanton and Jimmy O’Rourke put Hibs into a commanding 2-0 lead and though Celtic pulled one back through Kenny Dalglish, Hibs prevailed to win their first major trophy for 40 years. "

Or or is it just me living in a parallel universe?

Otherwise interesting piece and insight from Crops...
http://m.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/hibs-v-hearts-legends-treasure-league-cup-glories-1-3162494

29-10-2013, 08:59 AM
any idea how many tickets we've sold?

Zazu62
29-10-2013, 09:51 AM
How many tickets are left?

Joe
29-10-2013, 09:51 AM
any idea how many tickets we've sold?

Less than 100 left in the East
1400 or so in West stand and around 1500 in Famous Five. I don't think they have released the front three rows so you can probably add on a few hundred more.

hibee-shtuggie
29-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Just bought a couple of tickets and had to go for West to get two together. Looks like we are heading for 18000 if there are a decent number of walk-ups and sales tomorrow.

GreenCastle
29-10-2013, 10:53 AM
I managed to just get another 3 mates to come along who haven't been for a while. Hopefully others can keep doing similar.

Around 65 singles in the east.

West - side of stand still space

Famous Five looks like plenty of spaces - hopefully that will fill up more before kick off.

Any confirmation if tickets will be available on the night? (Obviously you would have to be on database to purchase these).

29-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Any further word on their injury worries? Heard Stevenson is out and McGowan struggling.

Or is this just the usual hearts mind game they play before every derby where they tell us just about everyone is out injured then somehow magically they all make a miraculous recovery and all start.

Aldo
29-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Any further word on their injury worries? Heard Stevenson is out and McGowan struggling. Or is this just the usual hearts mind game they play before every derby where they tell us just about everyone is out injured then somehow magically they all make a miraculous recovery and all start.

Shame if true bout Lewis but rather McGowan played cos he is useless.

If this is the case is Maybury fit?

oconnors_strip
29-10-2013, 11:06 AM
Any further word on their injury worries? Heard Stevenson is out and McGowan struggling.

Or is this just the usual hearts mind game they play before every derby where they tell us just about everyone is out injured then somehow magically they all make a miraculous recovery and all start.

According to allisbarry Stevenson walked in to riccarton without limping this morning, they are waitin on scan results before they decide if he is fit or not

29-10-2013, 11:06 AM

I was meaning the tattooed freak RYAN Stevenson :greengrin

Spike Mandela
29-10-2013, 11:08 AM

Poker face Banderson tweets.....

Barry Anderson (@BarryAnderson_8)
29/10/2013 11:25
At Riccarton today. Ryan Stevenson walked in as normal, no apparent limp so hopefully injury not too bad. Scan results pending. #HMFC

oconnors_strip
29-10-2013, 11:09 AM

It's the tattooed thug Stevenson, not our versatile Lewis

Aldo
29-10-2013, 11:10 AM
It's the tattooed thug Stevenson, not our versatile Lewis

Ah yes sorry. Can we be a bit more bloody clearer in future please tattooed freak I would if know. He he :-D

Ps thanks for that guys.

Onion
29-10-2013, 11:42 AM

At Riccarton today. Ryan Stevenson walked in as normal, no apparent limp so hopefully injury not too bad. Scan results pending. #HMFC

It would be just like them to bring him back too early in this relatively meaningless cup match at the risk of losing him for their league campaign. In some ways, hope he plays and someone goes right through the guy in the first minute.

JimBHibees
29-10-2013, 11:50 AM

Of course there is a difference between walking and running about kicking folk. He wont play IMO and this is Banderson trying to put a smokescreen though Locke's mind games are a little less sophisticated than say a Mourinho or Ferguson. :greengrin

lord bunberry
29-10-2013, 11:50 AM

That's what happens when your banned from driving.

silverhibee
29-10-2013, 12:02 PM
That's what happens when your banned from driving.

:faf:

dangermouse
29-10-2013, 12:16 PM

Well instead of locking them in a cupboard as I suggested your only other option is to invent a teleport system within the next 29 hours or so. If you succeed i'd be interested in buying one from you.

Aldo
29-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Well instead of locking them in a cupboard as I suggested your only other option is to invent a teleport system within the next 29 hours or so. If you succeed i'd be interested in buying one from you.

Ha ha can I get a shot of what you've been drinking or taking (ps stay off the Vim!! :-D)

dangermouse
29-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Ha ha can I get a shot of what you've been drinking or taking (ps stay off the Vim!! :-D)

Robinsons lemon. It says no added sugar but I'm beginning to wonder now.

Aldo
29-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Robinsons lemon. It says no added sugar but I'm beginning to wonder now.

Ha ha. Mind me NOT to try that one!

PatHead
29-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Gary Mackay wants Robbo to play! :tee hee: Bottom of EEN article feeling so sorry for them. Doesn't even mention 5-1 once. http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/gary-mackay-this-catastrophe-is-no-surprise-1-3161345

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2013, 01:57 PM
59 tickets left for the East stand, 1200+ for the West....FF looks half full....or half empty :)

what a braw sight a Full East stand looks

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/javaImages/b1/d/0,,10290~12193201,00.jpg

HibbyAndy
29-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Lewis Stevenson will score 1st tomorrow night , probably in a 2-1 home win.

Keith_M
29-10-2013, 02:04 PM
I was told we've sold 14,000 tickets for tomorrow's match. Anybody in the know that could confirm/deny this?

If it's true, it means we're on course for the highest attendance at ER since the East was re-built

:thumbsup:

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Lewis Stevenson will score 1st tomorrow night , probably in a 2-1 home win.

kool, that would take him one goal ahead of Andy Goram :greengrin

HibbyAndy
29-10-2013, 02:07 PM
kool, that would take him one goal ahead of Andy Goram :greengrin

Andy Goram scored twice for us :greengrin

Golden Bear
29-10-2013, 02:11 PM
I was told we've sold 14,000 tickets for tomorrow's match. Anybody in the know that could confirm/deny this?

If it's true, it means we're on course for the highest attendance at ER since the East was re-built

:shocked:

Our wee lambs will be cacking their drawers at the very thought of playing in front of such a big crowd.

:wink:

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Andy Goram scored twice for us :greengrin

i know there's two Andy Goram's....but only one of them can take the credit for the only goal he/they scored :smug:

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2013, 02:20 PM
i must admit to feeling quite :sick: knowing that £8 of my £20 ticket is going to the gorgi thieves/cheats, i hope they spend it wisely, most likely on repairs to the south stand

Keith_M
29-10-2013, 02:24 PM
i must admit to feeling quite :sick: knowing that £8 of my £20 ticket is going to the gorgi thieves/cheats, i hope they spend it wisely, most likely on repairs to the south stand

Try to think of it as helping keep the victim alive to prolong the agony of the torture.

patlowe
29-10-2013, 02:27 PM

I take it that excludes Hearts fans?

Keith_M
29-10-2013, 02:37 PM
I take it that excludes Hearts fans?

Yep, the 'we' part meant just Hibs.

Wasn't very clear on that, sorry.

Billy Whizz
29-10-2013, 02:47 PM

I'd love to think so, but would he surprised considering the large gaps in the Famous 5 and West stands

Ringothedog
29-10-2013, 02:50 PM
I'd love to think so, but would he surprised considering the large gaps in the Famous 5 and West stands

I think you will find that there are only about 3000 tickets left excluding hospitality:agree:

Hibs07p
29-10-2013, 02:55 PM
A mate of mine who hasn't been for 2 years, tried to buy online yesterday, but was rejected, because he hadn't been to a cat b game in 2 years. Him + 2 now not going, but watching on the box. He could've got someone else to get them, but felt it wasn't really worth the hassle. There's got to be easier ways for lapsed Hibbies who act on impulse, to get tickets, especially when it won't be a sell out. Is it necessary for people to be taken off the data base after such a short period?

GGTTH

Geo_1875
29-10-2013, 02:58 PM
A mate of mine who hasn't been for 2 years, tried to buy online yesterday, but was rejected, because he hadn't been to a cat b game in 2 years. Him + 2 now not going, but watching on the box. He could've got someone else to get them, but felt it wasn't really worth the hassle. There's got to be easier ways for lapsed Hibbies who act on impulse, to get tickets, especially when it won't be a sell out. Is it necessary for people to be taken off the data base after such a short period?

GGTTH

Why are the other 2 not going?

Why not call the ticket office and get it sorted?

Most online systems would raise a red flag if someone logged on after a break of 2 years.

PatHead
29-10-2013, 02:59 PM

GGTTH

No sense in asking here, get in touch with Hibs

marinello59
29-10-2013, 03:00 PM

GGTTH

Was it going to be any harder asking a mate to get him tickets than whinging to them about why he isn't going now?

Golden Bear
29-10-2013, 03:10 PM
And so the mind games begin:-

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/246103-billy-brown-spending-big-on-players-puts-all-the-derby-pressure-on-hibs/

And to think at one time I was conned in to believing that this guy was really a Hibby.

EH54
29-10-2013, 03:15 PM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1592/womn.png

Onceinawhile
29-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Was it going to be any harder asking a mate to get him tickets than whinging to them about why he isn't going now?

Hahaha, exactly! Best reason I've heard for not going. "I cany be arsed asking someone I'm already Talking to"

Wakeyhibee
29-10-2013, 03:54 PM

Looking at ticketmaster plan seems to be around that anyone know if the halfbreeds have sold their end out? not that I care but would be nice to watch 3900 rather than 2500 go home emptyhanded :-)

Onceinawhile
29-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Looking at ticketmaster plan seems to be around that anyone know if the halfbreeds have sold their end out? not that I care but would be nice to watch 3900 rather than 2500 go home emptyhanded :-)

Yes. Hearts have sold out their end

itslegaltender
29-10-2013, 04:01 PM
They have sold out.

Aldo
29-10-2013, 04:10 PM
A mate of mine who hasn't been for 2 years, tried to buy online yesterday, but was rejected, because he hadn't been to a cat b game in 2 years. Him + 2 now not going, but watching on the box. He could've got someone else to get them, but felt it wasn't really worth the hassle. There's got to be easier ways for lapsed Hibbies who act on impulse, to get tickets, especially when it won't be a sell out. Is it necessary for people to be taken off the data base after such a short period? GGTTH

I bought online for the Malmo game. First time I had booked an online ticket in over 3 years. As long as you've got a membership number and log in it shouldn't matter.

Thing is yur or yur mate are on the database so There should be no probs (unless it's changed since then??)

jakeshibs
29-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Gonna try really hard to persuade another couple of irregular attenders to come along and ask them to bring a mate, lets get this place BOUNCING right from the start:agree:

Hibs07p
29-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Why are the other 2 not going?

Why not call the ticket office and get it sorted?

Most online systems would raise a red flag if someone logged on after a break of 2 years.

The guy is a lapsed Hibby, maybe the other 2 were tourists, I dont know. Obviously couldn't be arsed phoning the TO, he hasn't been arsed going for the last 2 years. The idea is to sell tickets as easily as possible, especially as he has purchased tickets in the past.

No sense in asking here, get in touch with Hibs

Aye, you're right.

I think the impulse to buy, passed him by.

I bought online for the Malmo game. First time I had booked an online ticket in over 3 years. As long as you've got a membership number and log in it shouldn't matter.

Thing is yur or yur mate are on the database so There should be no probs (unless it's changed since then??)

He couldn't buy online, don't know full details, but said it was because he hadn't bought a cat b ticket in the last 2 years. I've got my ticket, bought online, so no problems there. I don't attend that often myself, due to the football style on offer just now.

My OP was to highlight that someone who has bought online in the past, and is obviously lapsed, should be able to buy a ticket in the future, subject to demand, a bit more easier than it is. It's not as if the sell out signs are posted every week.

GGTTH

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Persuaded a couple of irregular attenders from work to go buy tickets today and they couldnt get seats together in the east, they settled for the Famous 5 instead :aok:

lyonhibs
29-10-2013, 05:41 PM
This is only on BBC Scotland, not national right?

Suspect that may riddle my chances of seeing it in the pub here in Zurich as the local has Irish SKY boxes that I'm 98% sure don't get BBC Scotland.

bad_news_boab
29-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Sorry for yet another new thread on tomorrows match but im afraid ive got some bad news. If the game goes to Extra time/Penalties I will miss the 10 o'clock news :boo hoo::boo hoo:

The Green Goblin
29-10-2013, 09:04 PM
To the tune of Roy Castle's "Record Breakers" song:

Liquidation oooh Liquidation
Liquidationnn that's what you need
You thought you were the best
You're the worst of all the rest
Ooooh liquidation's what you need

Liquidation oooh Liquidation
Liquidationnn that's what you need
You thought you were the best
You employed a known sex pest
Ooooh liquidation's what you need

Let's get that belting out tomorrow from the stands :greengrin

GIRFUY

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-10-2013, 09:04 PM
How many walkups tomorrow do we think then? GGTTH

Ringothedog
29-10-2013, 09:13 PM
How many walkups tomorrow do we think then? GGTTH

None, walk ups not allowed at an all ticket game. I would think tickets will be sold up to 5.00

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-10-2013, 09:17 PM
None, walk ups not allowed at an all ticket game. I would think tickets will be sold up to 5.00

Ah, thanks for that mate. Well lets hope the Ticket Office is rammes tomorrow:wink:

Hibs90
29-10-2013, 09:40 PM
That's me eventually got my ticket for tommorow ordered. What's the script with collecting tickets as I've never collected before!

GreenCastle
29-10-2013, 09:42 PM
Think the stadium will be rocking tomorrow - can't beat a night game and full East Stand.

Don't let us down Hibs...:pray:

rcarter1
29-10-2013, 09:44 PM
That's me eventually got my ticket for tommorow ordered. What's the script with collecting tickets as I've never collected before!

Im not sure what the actual deal is, but I do know you'll want to get there early! :greengrin

down-the-slope
29-10-2013, 10:06 PM

Collect 5pm........GRUB..then PUB.....that should do it :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-10-2013, 10:34 PM
Think you can purchase tickets till 5 tomorrow (maybe right up until K.O, not 100%) Ticket office opens at 10am. Get yourselves a ticket if you can:agree:, GGTTH! Can't wait.

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2013, 11:06 PM
35 seats left in the East stand :greengrin

Leithenhibby
29-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Made sure I got to the TO today, as tomorrow will be hectic for sure.

Get yourself there sharpish :agree:

Wakeyhibee
30-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Ah, thanks for that mate. Well lets hope the Ticket Office is rammes tomorrow:wink:

Would like to think so but was watching the sales from this morning and not many shifted today 200 or so, so unless people are taking time off work to go down and buy tomorrow I can't see it, the first 3 rows in 4 blocks of the FF lower is sold out which looks odd with loads empty behind?? Not released yet ??? 17k maybe 18k at a push.

Also saw sections of the East go red then orange then red again as if some people unable to go and selling their seats

Pedantic_Hibee
30-10-2013, 12:31 AM
They're getting pumped :aok:

AllyF
30-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Does the ticket office close at 5pm tomorrow for collection, or will it be open until KO?

hibeeleicester
30-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Ive got a CTU, i guess i just go in as normal? :thumbsup:

IanM
30-10-2013, 04:31 AM
excited as ****!!

**** **** **** **** we **** **** **** **** are **** **** **** **** hibernian **** **** **** **** FC..

its amazing what this day does to me. Saturday, Malmo, 5-1. Celtic 3-0 all out the ****ing window.. result pending of course :)

come on the hibees..

by the light
of the silvery moon
relegations coming soon
to the boys in maroon

edinburghhibee
30-10-2013, 04:47 AM
Me tae come on the hibees if we set ourselves up to attack this shower of ***** we will beat them convincingly. If Fenlon sets us up ultra defensive as usual it'll be tight.

Come on hibs no fear lets have a go!!!

California-Hibs
30-10-2013, 04:54 AM
You're going down, you're going down
You're going
The Hearts are going down!

Please for all those at the game get this sung loud and clear!

Albanian Hibs
30-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Buzzing!!!!!!!!!!! 'Mon the Hibees.

jodjam
30-10-2013, 07:01 AM
Canny wait. Couple of wee jobs on this morning and then down to the Persevere. :flag:

Albanian Hibs
30-10-2013, 07:04 AM
Still loads of seats left in the FF and west stands. Might have to count them again later! I still think we will get around 18000 tonight though.

carnoustiehibee
30-10-2013, 07:06 AM
@bigdaddybunce: It's Hibs v the Jam Tarts & the tale of the 1990 "buy out" on @ColinMurray & Friends on TalkSport 10am today. Also, The Kaiser is back!

Albanian Hibs
30-10-2013, 07:20 AM
1096 seats left in the West!

HibeeSince82
30-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Can't wait. Get this shift over with, quick pint in robbies then over to watch us beat that manky mob!

GGTTH

Pretty Boy
30-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Taken today and tomorrow as my days off this week.

Pub for about half 3 i think.

pacorosssco
30-10-2013, 07:31 AM

Lovin your style. Go out have a walk a nice breakfast washed down with one of them continental largers. Home refresh and a Dalmore Valour before the pub.

yerauldda
30-10-2013, 07:44 AM
On my way down from Aberdeen just now, me and three others sitting in the east. ****** Gary Locke

NAE NOOKIE
30-10-2013, 07:53 AM
On holiday this week so the game is all I've got to bother about. Selkirk for 4pm pick ups then off to ER .... beginning to wish I had organized a bus now so I could have had a few jars.

Never mind though ................... C'mon the Hibees !!!

:flag:

RoxburghHibs
30-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Half day sorted.

So train at 1:30pm from Uphall into town and pub for about 2:30pm :thumbsup:

Teo10
30-10-2013, 07:58 AM
Finish work at 3:45 today, home for 4 then changed and straight to ER to pick up my ticket.. then off to the pub until game time..

COME ON THE HIBEEEEES:flag::flag:

down-the-slope
30-10-2013, 08:13 AM

Half day sorted.

Finish work at 3:45 today, home for 4 then changed and straight to ER to pick up my ticket.. then off to the pub until game time..

COME ON THE HIBEEEEES:flag::flag:

Going to get a bit messy for some come KO @ 7pm

Just remember that it will be rammed at turnstyles - no way am I leaving it late...in by 6.45pm to soak up the atmosphere

Teo10
30-10-2013, 08:17 AM

Just remember that it will be rammed at turnstyles - no way am I leaving it late...in by 6.45pm to soak up the atmosphere

I will be there around 6:20, my friend stays near Omni so just a walk along if we dont have time for the pub!

RoxburghHibs
30-10-2013, 08:17 AM

I just hope I remember to attend the game :wink:

Yeah will plan to leave pub sharp 6:30pm

wazoo1875
30-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Harp and castle for me at half one. Bite to eat and a few bevvies. Bring on the jamtarts!!!

Aldo
30-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Still loads of seats left in the FF and west stands. Might have to count them again later! I still think we will get around 18000 tonight though.

Don't get out much do you??

hibsbollah
30-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Steady rain forecast from about 3pm until close to kickoff time...could be slippy out there.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 09:03 AM
Steady rain forecast from about 3pm until close to kickoff time...could be slippy out there.

Wonder if they'll wear the correct studs if that's the case??

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 09:03 AM
only 27 seats left in the East :greengrin

PatHead
30-10-2013, 09:06 AM

Hope Hearts "wear the wrong studs" as they did on Saturday and join the club in slip, slidin away......

GreenCastle
30-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Get there early.....7pm ko....traffic....flare / smoke bomb searches...East Stand full...will take longer than usual to get in....lets make sure the players know we are up for it! Don't let us down Fenlon and co!

:pfgwa

Albanian Hibs
30-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Don't get out much do you??

Not really, having 2 young kids and that. We will be out tonight though ;-)

KdyHby
30-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Will be in East Stand by 615 as the People's Front of Section 43 are looking for help with the display.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 09:28 AM

Envy you mate (in the sense yur there the nite)

Enjoy. GG

Aaron
30-10-2013, 09:35 AM
only 27 seats left in the East :greengrin

22 now:na na:

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 09:38 AM
22 now:na na:

actually, it's now 20 :)

make that 16

HibbySpurs
30-10-2013, 09:39 AM
Half day sorted.

Jammy git.... I cant get away from work in Edinburgh and am fighting to make the 4:30 train from Uphall :grr:

Then pub/game/celebrations in pub......:pray:

Leishy1995
30-10-2013, 09:50 AM
Weatherspoons for 1 in Musselburgh for me. In on holiday from work this week.

Buzzing. Can't wait for tonight.

hibsbollah
30-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Hope Hearts "wear the wrong studs" as they did on Saturday and join the club in slip, slidin away......

If i was Pat I'd get down to size? sharpish and get 14 pairs of adidas sambas. Nothing like the old slick grips in the rain :greengrin

Night game, derby under the lights, a few pints, full east stand, rain into our faces, I actually cant wait :flag:

007 Mickey Weir
30-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Half day sorted.

Count me into this plan!!

Anyone else drinking in Four in Hand Early doors?

Ross4356
30-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Can someone confirm the last ticket collection time is it 5pm or can I collect later from the shopm

Cheers

GreenCastle
30-10-2013, 10:05 AM
actually, it's now 20 :)

make that 16

15 now :greengrin

Looks like it's going to be at least 16,000 there - hopefully closer to 17,000 - quite possibly more than at the last Tynie derby so any yams looking in - "what a *****y home support" song won't make sense as our stadium holds more than yours :na na: Big Team and all that...:wink:

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 10:07 AM

Looks like it's going to be at least 16,000 there - hopefully closer to 17,000 - quite possibly more than at the last Tynie derby so any yams looking in - "what a *****y home support" song won't make sense as our stadium holds more than yours :na na: Big Team and all that...:wink:

that was a quick edit :wink:

GreenCastle
30-10-2013, 10:09 AM
that was a quick edit :wink:

So was yours :greengrin

Pretty Boy
30-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Count me into this plan!!

Anyone else drinking in Four in Hand Early doors?

Me.

theonlywayisup
30-10-2013, 10:21 AM

Now 14 :greengrin won't be long before they are all gone!

Still looks like quite a few in the FF still available.

lord bunberry
30-10-2013, 10:23 AM
I was planning to head to the pub at 17:00 but I'm already pacing up and down the house, I've walked the dog twice, and I don't even have a dog. I think I might be out a bit earlier than planned.

theonlywayisup
30-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Now 14 :greengrin won't be long before they are all gone!

Still looks like quite a few in the FF still available.

Only six tickets now left!

Ross4356
30-10-2013, 10:54 AM
How many does the West still have?

Pretty Boy
30-10-2013, 10:56 AM
So if we theres 6400 in the East and 3600 thieves in the way end, say another 6000 between the West and FF.

Not a bad crowd.

green&left
30-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Can someone confirm the last ticket collection time is it 5pm or can I collect later from the shopm

Cheers

Ticket office 0131 661 1875

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Only six tickets now left!

make that 3

Aldo
30-10-2013, 11:07 AM
make that 3

If and when they go will this be the first time it's totally sold out since it was built.

Gonnae be an amazing sight and atmosphere.

CallumLaidlaw
30-10-2013, 11:12 AM
If and when they go will this be the first time it's totally sold out since it was built.

Gonnae be an amazing sight and atmosphere.

Thinks it's sold out either 2 or 3 times. The opening against rangers and the Dunfermline game 2 seasons ago spring to mind. Maybe the Malmo game too

itslegaltender
30-10-2013, 11:13 AM
looking at site, looks like 3k tickets left. 1k in West, 2k in FF

Aldo
30-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Thinks it's sold out either 2 or 3 times. The opening against rangers and the Dunfermline game 2 seasons ago spring to mind. Maybe the Malmo game too

Thought maybe Malmo but wasn't sure. Gonnae look good tho.

StarMan10
30-10-2013, 11:14 AM

Cheers

I believe collecting tickets will be at the ticket office right til KO. May be wrong however.

Aldo
looking at site, looks like 3k tickets left. 1k in West, 2k in FF

So that's over 17,000 then.

itslegaltender
Biggest Crowd with new East Stand was 17,800 v Them 10/11 season?

RickyS
30-10-2013, 11:15 AM

was it not the first game it opened against the huns?

FranckSuzy
30-10-2013, 11:18 AM
I believe collecting tickets will be at the ticket office right til KO. May be wrong however.

"Ticket Office will be open until 7pm (it opened at 10am this morning) GGTTH, HFC."

Ross4356
30-10-2013, 11:20 AM
"Ticket Office will be open until 7pm (it opened at 10am this morning) GGTTH, HFC."

Thanks

itslegaltender
30-10-2013, 11:20 AM

Nope, that was 17,145

Leithenhibby
30-10-2013, 11:22 AM

That's me finished work and pacing the hall, it's gonna be a long afternoon.. :wink:

RickyS
30-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Nope, that was 17,145

K.Marx
30-10-2013, 11:25 AM

Pretty sure we've had just over 18k in a game against Hearts. Maybe the Cup game last year? The crowd against The Huns that time was around 16k I believe. EDIT: 17k, I stand corrected :cool2:

itslegaltender
30-10-2013, 11:30 AM
good old wiki says us vs them couple of seasons ago was 17,800, biggest crowd.

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 11:47 AM
and then there were

None
Nane
Zero
Zilch

lord bunberry
30-10-2013, 11:47 AM
That's it, I can't take this anymore, I'm ******* buzzing. I will be in the pub if anyone needs me.
Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 11:50 AM
think i'l return my ticket for the east, just so i can see a wee green circle again :)

30-10-2013, 11:54 AM
****ing lets get right intae this shower of *****!

WE ARE HIBETRNIAN FC :flag:

itslegaltender
30-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Good to see the Hibee support coming out. Also with some of this cash going towards them, allowing them to trade till the CVA, we can now sing how we saved them.

Ross4356
30-10-2013, 12:02 PM
3rd April 2011 v Hears we had 17,793. thats our biggest against Hearts since the East was built. 17,145 again the huns was 22nd Aug 2010

EH54
30-10-2013, 12:04 PM
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/548/ol2d.png

Pretty Boy
30-10-2013, 12:06 PM
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/548/ol2d.png

That's another 3 sections in the FF and West combined gone to limited availability.

Looking like a very good crowd indeed. Over to the players and manager now.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Where's Albanian when you need him. If not get counting the dots dude.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 12:09 PM
That's another 3 sections in the FF and West combined gone to limited availability. Looking like a very good crowd indeed. Over to the players and manager now.

This. Once again , even after all the downs the fans turn out in their numbers. (Some do anyway) to support the team/club.

A very well done to those who have made the effort.

Mon the Hibs.

Brightside
30-10-2013, 12:23 PM
This. Once again , even after all the downs the fans turn out in their numbers. (Some do anyway) to support the team/club.

A very well done to those who have made the effort.

Mon the Hibs.

At least 10000 are only going to shout at Rowan Vine tho. :greengrin

HibeeHendo
30-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Going to the Persy for 3 o'clock. Buzzing for this.

dangermouse
30-10-2013, 12:33 PM

You could have locked them im Aldo's cupboard under the stairs to keep his two company and gone to the game together :greengrin

Oh wait, Aldo wasn't too keen on that suggestion as it may have lead to homelessness and a large legal bill.

SteveHFC
30-10-2013, 12:34 PM
At least 10000 are only going to shout at Rowan Vine tho. :greengrin

Then those 10000 will be chanting his name after he scores a 27yard strike in the 93rd minute :cb

Saorsa
30-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Then those 10000 will be chanting his name after he scores a 27yard strike in the 93rd minute :cbI thought you said you weren't drinking today :greengrin

Ell_Chrisso
30-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Normally big crowd = big let down. Hope that's not the case tonight.

SteveHFC
30-10-2013, 12:45 PM
I thought you said you weren't drinking today :greengrin

We can dream though :cb

SteveHFC
30-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Scottish League Cup Matches Hibernian v Hearts
30-10-2013 19:00
Correct Score
Hibernian 1 - 0 @ 6.50

Scottish League Cup Matches Hibernian v Hearts
30-10-2013 19:00
Anytime Goalscorer
R Vine @ 3.00

http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/money/smileys-money-702364.gif

Aldo
30-10-2013, 12:49 PM
You could have locked them im Aldo's cupboard under the stairs to keep his two company and gone to the game together :greengrin Oh wait, Aldo wasn't too keen on that suggestion as it may have lead to homelessness and a large legal bill.

Ha ha ha Pmsl

That DM is priceless.

O for the record the cupboard would easily house 6. No light tho.

No the legal bill or homelessness it's the polis I'm worried about... Nah it's no it's the wrath of Mrs Aldo.

Brilliant tho brilliant

Edit:- 4 year daughter just wondered what I was laughing at and asked if it was a muppet. :-D

dangermouse
30-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Ha ha ha Pmsl

That DM is priceless. O for the record the cupboard would easily house 6. No light tho.

No the legal bill or homelessness it's the polis I'm worried about... Nah it's no it's the wrath if Mrs Aldo.

Brilliant tho brilliant

I'll keep that in mind. Although my son has a season ticket and has decided to burger off to the East with his pals leaving me as "Billy no Mates" tonight, I do have a multitude of grandchildren that I could use it for. One is a Hun the rest being brought up as Arabs so I'll provide my own disinfectant. :rolleyes:

Aldo
30-10-2013, 12:56 PM
I'll keep that in mind. Although my son has a season ticket and has decided to burger off to the East with his pals leaving me as "Billy no Mates" tonight, I do have a multitude of grandchildren that I could use it for. One is a Hun the rest being brought up as Arabs so I'll provide my own disinfectant. :rolleyes:

I would nae care if I was BNM yur going that's enough.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-10-2013, 01:09 PM
Only person in The Office opposite the 4IH, time to cross the road methinks!

cabbageandribs1875
30-10-2013, 01:10 PM
less than 1000(non exec) remain for the West

Aldo
30-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Only person in The Office opposite the 4IH, time to cross the road methinks!

Is that no the old Nip? Been ages since I've been doon that way, drinking that is.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-10-2013, 01:17 PM
Aye, naebody in The 4IH yet either.