PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Hearts, 30 October - 7pm Kick Off (draw and pre-match thread)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Billy Whizz
26-09-2013, 02:38 PM
They are moaning like hell on sickback
Said they haven't had a home tie against Hibs since 1971

Keith_M
26-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Is it true the money isn't split till the semi's??

No, it isn't true. The money is split between the teams in every round.

MB62
Oh goody, another opportunity for Hibernian FC to **** up spectacularly.

Here we go again with the 'easy draw' type comments. Not wishing to be a wet blanket and I do think Hibs will beat them, but every time we're due to play them we get these ridiculous statements saying they are p!sh and we'll maul them. It's a recipe for a massive let down if the jammy gits do us again.

Another two candidates for section 1 :wink: :greengrin

Jonnyboy
Times have changed, Jonnyboy. They ARE terrible and if we expect our players to take to the field believing they are a far better team than Poppy Stealers FC, we should sure as hell do likewise off the pitch. I'm not saying we will destroy them, but we are better than them.

We were better than them, on paper, at Tynie and we saw what happened.

I just find it cringeworthy that we talk of slaughters and easy draws. Almost yam like IMO

Jonnyboy
26-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Another two candidates for section 1 :wink: :greengrin

As long as I get to sit next to you MB :greengrin

Billy Whizz
No, it isn't true. The money is split between the teams in every round.

Thinks he's on the wind up
Think its 60/40 gate split in favour of home team

Baldy Foghorn
So do you have cup top up Mikey

Probably not since he posted his ST back

Aldo
They are moaning like hell on sickback Said they haven't had a home tie against Hibs since 1971

Diddums

007 Mickey Weir
26-09-2013, 02:41 PM
This is a great draw!! League Cup is our cup. We can beat anyone at home. We have missed out on the decent teams and got the pub team!! GGTTH

Northernhibee

I just find it cringeworthy that we talk of slaughters and easy draws. Almost yam like IMO

We've spent years being cautious and so forth - now they can't spend way beyond their means we should be going into the game brimming with confidence, every player and supporter up for the game and ready to show no mercy on the pitch.

Now their confidence has gone, there's never been a better opportunity to put several past them. Here's hoping we can keep up our good run of form to then.

Jonnyboy
We've spent years being cautious and so forth - now they can't spend way beyond their means we should be going into the game brimming with confidence, every player and supporter up for the game and ready to show no mercy on the pitch.

Now their confidence has gone, there's never been a better opportunity to put several past them. Here's hoping we can keep up our good run of form to then.

I'd love all of that to be the case. I just don't think we should take it for granted

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Hope they have plenty of industrial strength disinfectant ready for the away end after the game!

Rat poison as well...:agree:

Geo_1875
26-09-2013, 02:44 PM
There's some really dubiaous puns on here

And some rotten spelling.

Aldo
26-09-2013, 02:45 PM
I'd love all of that to be the case. I just don't think we should take it for granted

Agreed and we should go out from the off and don't give them a minutes peace, right in their faces... Take responsibility, step up to the plate and show the fans that we are a team.

Think they owe the fans after the PBS disgrace.

Will be no pushovers

Eternal Hibbie
26-09-2013, 02:45 PM

I just find it brilliant, after years of the boot being on the other foot - excuse the pun, that we can be as confident as we can be of shafting them big-time.

Tynie debacle - ain't going to be repeated. :)

truehibernian
26-09-2013, 02:46 PM
They are moaning like hell on sickback
Said they haven't had a home tie against Hibs since 1971

That's when they last paid a bill they were due as well :cb

Let's get right torn into them :greengrin

jodjam
26-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Delighted we got that mob at home. And with it only a matter of days from the match to Remembrance Sunday then it's an excellent chance to remind them that clan rape really did steal the poppies

rcarter1
26-09-2013, 02:48 PM
:thumbsup::hyper::take that:yw::scarf::cb

PatHead
26-09-2013, 02:49 PM
From Kickback at 2.37 - "We will end up with hardest draw possible and Hibs will end up with the easiest. " They got that right then

sadtom
26-09-2013, 02:49 PM
LETS DO 'EM!!!

I see one of the flumps on keechback got his prediction spot on.:wink:

"We will end up with hardest draw possible and Hibs will end up with the easiest."

Mikey
26-09-2013, 02:52 PM
From Kickback at 2.37 - "We will end up with hardest draw possible and Hibs will end up with the easiest. " They got that right then

:greengrin

Whos-the-poster
26-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Seriously buzzing about this, cant wait. Should be a decent crowd too:giruy:

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Delighted we got that mob at home. And with it only a matter of days from the match to Remembrance Sunday then it's an excellent chance to remind them that clan rape really did steal the poppies

Exactly. Three entire stands reminding them that they stole from charities and a Poppy Fund.

HoMFC - Offended at everything, embarrassed by nothing.

Hibercelona
26-09-2013, 02:55 PM
We should beat them, but we need to be more composed than we were on Tuesday. They'll throw everything at us, you can be sure of that. No game against Hearts is a walk in the park, regardless of circumstances. We're the team with the experience, but that experience has to be shown on the day.

clerriehibs
26-09-2013, 02:57 PM

It tends to work for the yams. Why don't we try it? :dunno:

monktonharp
26-09-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm presuming there's no where to watch this "Live" the only way to warch it live, is at the Leith san siro

Aldo
26-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Exactly. Three entire stands reminding them that they stole from charities and a Poppy Fund. HoMFC - Offended at everything, embarrassed by nothing.

Can just see it. On the telly and the BBC love in shaming the Hibs fans for kicking the poor wee lambs when they are down.

The deserve everything they get

mim
26-09-2013, 03:05 PM
They'll throw everything at us, you can be sure of that.
They haven't got anything to throw at us.

erskine-hibby
26-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Won't be a walk in the park, never is, but we should be right up for it as they will no doubt. Experience should win the day. Would love to trounce them, but would happily take 1-0.

GraniteCityHibs
26-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Excellent reporting by the BBC. Apparently we've signed Griffiths...

"Following the draw, Hibs midfielder Liam Craig posted on the social network Twitter: ‏"Great quarter final to look forward too at Easter Road", while his team-mate Leigh Griffiths posted: "What Draw in the cup, another cup derby at Easter Road. Hopefully same result in Hibs going through to the next round."

Heisenberg
26-09-2013, 03:11 PM
As long as we get through I don't care what the score is! Bring them on!

Northernhibee
26-09-2013, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSn0M4kaDa8

Take this vid, replace Spoony with Zouby and repeat five times.

You get the idea.

:fenlon

Gustavo Fring
26-09-2013, 03:13 PM
should win this 1 . zoubir will rung rings round them . this is fenlon and the players getting a 2nd shot at redemption against those swines and this time i canny see them blowin it

Thecat23
26-09-2013, 03:15 PM
It tends to work for the yams. Why don't we try it? :dunno:

Exactly, maybe time we started to be confident going into these games. Big it up and for once not hide for fear of getting beat. **** them Hibs will WIN.

green day
26-09-2013, 03:21 PM
should win this 1 . zoubir will rung rings round them . this is fenlon and the players getting a 2nd shot at redemption against those swines and this time i canny see them blowin it

I think 'redemption' has been done already.

We put them out the Scottish Last year, ok, only 1-0 but the point was made, and we didnt lose to them all season.

They won the home game on adrenaline and that our team was only half built - this time will be different - home advantage, better players, and all teh Gary Locke / Billy ****wit browns of the world can talk all the pish they want about 'young guns' - our squad is markedly better than theirs - even without Heff.

Night Night jambos - wont be easy, but will be a win.

Prawn Sandwich
26-09-2013, 03:22 PM
Fenlon needs to be under no illusion that if we loose this one and adds to his literny of humiliations he should sacked immediately. No wriggle room here. Simples.

GlenrothesHibee
26-09-2013, 03:23 PM
Great draw. Especially for the players. A chance for them to right a few wrongs, i bet they're buzzing. Is Heffernan definitely out? Would be a shame if he was but Vine will see it as a huge opportunity

Northernhibee
26-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Fenlon needs to be under no illusion that if we loose this one and adds to his literny of humiliations he should sacked immediately. No wriggle room here. Simples.

Pat should be in the frame of mind to go all out attack against them rather than playing not to lose - that certainly wouldn't help.

Stringer
26-09-2013, 03:27 PM
I think for the first time in years this could be an enjoyable football match. Both teams are poor defensively and will have to attack

Andy74
26-09-2013, 03:27 PM

Good grief.

Northernhibee
26-09-2013, 03:31 PM
I think for the first time in years this could be an enjoyable football match. Both teams are poor defensively and will have to attack

If league form is anything to go by, we're strong at the back.

Diclonius
26-09-2013, 03:32 PM

Agreed.

Losing to Hearts kids once was an embarrassment. Being knocked out of the League Cup by them would be completely unforgivable.

rcarter1
26-09-2013, 03:34 PM
If league form is anything to go by, we're strong at the back.

Going by Cup form, we're leakier than a boat with a hole in the bottom.

26-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Exactly. Three entire stands reminding them that they stole from charities and a Poppy Fund.

HoMFC - Offended at everything, embarrassed by nothing.

Exactly. Absolutely disgusting, shameful, detestable grotty little club that will stoop to the very lowest of the low as they continue to prove. Absolutely vile organisation, from the board room right down to their horrible, bigotted, arrogant fanbase.

Come on the hibees, lets get right ****ing into these cretins!

WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC :flag::flag::flag:

down-the-slope
26-09-2013, 03:39 PM

Agreed.

Losing to Hearts kids once was an embarrassment. Being knocked out of the League Cup by them would be completely unforgivable.

:panic:

2 more for section 1....filling up nicely :rolleyes:

26-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Won't be a walk in the park, never is, but we should be right up for it as they will no doubt. Experience should win the day. Would love to trounce them, but would happily take 1-0.

I don't care if its a scrappy, narrowly scraped 1-0 win or we absolutely demolish them 7-0 (although that would be very very nice :greengrin!) as long as we beat them lol!

JeMeSouviens
26-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Hope the Beeb pick Well v Dons. Think it'll probably be us though.

offshorehibby
26-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Bloomin typical stuck offshore at least there's a chance of it being on the TV.

26-09-2013, 03:44 PM
The first derby of the season they had the confidence and the belief that they could compete at SPFL level.

That's been shattered by a series of losses - Hibs surely big favourites here now we're playing with confidence and have Craig, Zouby, Collins, Robertson etc. playing well.

Oh christ please don't say that lol! absolutely hate when hibs go into derbies as favourites - usually ends up going pear shaped and we fall on our faces.

Hearts have a very young, inexperienced squad but this is a derby we are talking about and they always get right fired up for derbies so we absolutely must be too. We need to get right in their faces and take absolutely no nonsense right from the start. If Zoubir is on top form he'll certainly have them struggling. The back four is the biggest worry though, we absolutely cannot afford any calamities.

Eternal Hibbie
26-09-2013, 03:45 PM
In my book absolutely the best draw we could get, preferable even to Morton at Easter Road cos they've got grown-up players.

Any of the roasters across the city trying to convince one another it's a great draw for them will have changed their minds by the time the school bell rings tomorrow morning.

Only down side, cash might keep them in existence a little longer.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 03:50 PM
In my book absolutely the best draw we could get, preferable even to Morton at Easter Road cos they've got grown-up players.

Any of the roasters across the city trying to convince one another it's a great draw for them will have changed their minds by the time the school bell rings tomorrow morning.

Only down side, cash might keep them in existence a little longer.

Correct. Hearts are minging, especially in defence.

Waxy
26-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Fenlon needs to be under no illusion that if we loose this one and adds to his literny of humiliations he should sacked immediately. No wriggle room here. Simples.Putting undue pressure on people will only help the team to under perform.
Lets just get behind Hibs.

trev the hat
26-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Fantastic draw, atmosphere at last years SC tie midweek was superb, this will be up there too, can't wait. Good home form on league duty beforehand is vital !!

Diclonius
26-09-2013, 03:58 PM
:panic:

2 more for section 1....filling up nicely :rolleyes:

I support my team when I'm at the game and have actively shouted down those who scream abuse at our players.

Supporting said team has also taken place at many, many gutless, spineless performances against Hearts, under a number of different managers. Is there sonething wrong with thinking this is unacceptable? :dunno:

hfc rd
26-09-2013, 03:59 PM
OH YES!!! I really wanted the European Champions at ER. Fantastic!!!

Leithenhibby
26-09-2013, 04:04 PM

:rolleyes: Give the man peace for 5 minutes........ :yawn:

Dashing Bob S
I feel so privileged that we've drawn those brave young men from across the city, and their loyal supporters, I feel my chest expanding to Partonesque proportions with sheer pride. My god, now the tears are starting to flow...

...tears of laughter.

CHISELING, SCUTTLING, RODENT-LIKE TRUMPETS!!!

weonlywon6-2
A lot will also hinge on how we and they play between now and then

We need to go into this playing well

Albanian Hibs
26-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Fantastic draw, atmosphere at last years SC tie midweek was superb, this will be up there too, can't wait. Good home form on league duty beforehand is vital !!

It wasnt a midweek game. It was a late kick off though.

26-09-2013, 04:06 PM
I feel so privileged that we've drawn those brave young men from across the city, and their loyal supporters, I feel my chest expanding to Partonesque proportions with sheer pride. My god, now the tears are starting to flow...

...tears of laughter.

CHISELING, SCUTTLING, RODENT-LIKE TRUMPETS!!!

Yes, they are a "special and unique" club :faf::fenlon

Itsnoteasy
26-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Great draw for they *****. Will be a sell out and they will get half the cash. Wanted them to get ICT away so the FOH could waste more money on Bed & Breakfast. Anyway that is the draw payback time.

trev the hat
26-09-2013, 04:09 PM

Harp & Castle magners :-) I must have been worse than I thought.

down-the-slope
26-09-2013, 04:19 PM
I support my team when I'm at the game and have actively shouted down those who scream abuse at our players.

Supporting said team has also taken place at many, many gutless, spineless performances against Hearts, under a number of different managers. Is there sonething wrong with thinking this is unacceptable? :dunno:

Post Mortems are one thing - that should only happen 'after Death'

Lets support and hope we remain very much 'alive'.....

26-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Vital we keep everyone fit for this, need to have as strong a squad as possible for this one - absolutely huge game this!

tamig
26-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Yes, they are a "special and unique" club :faf::fenlon

Nay - the biggest supporter movement in history.

RSS Bot
26-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Quarter final tie against Hearts at Easter Road

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130926/edinburghderby-in-scottish-league-cup_2262950_3472211)

26-09-2013, 04:42 PM

:top marks:faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 04:44 PM

Howling with pride :faf:

LeithBoozy
26-09-2013, 04:46 PM
It is a fantastic draw, I must admit the thought of Abdellah running full pelt at Mctattie, has me reaching for the wet ones. :greengrin

LancashireHibby
26-09-2013, 04:56 PM
By 'late' it was about half 3 wasn't it?

Northernhibee
26-09-2013, 04:59 PM
It is a fantastic draw, I must admit the thought of Abdellah running full pelt at Mctattie, has me reaching for the wet ones. :greengrin

James Collins vs that Dylan McGowan lad :greengrin

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Bring them on.

Oscar T Grouch
26-09-2013, 05:01 PM
okay I mankied my PC up going over there but some of it is laughable

Merrick on sickback before the draw:
Hibs will get Morton at home, absolute nap. They always get the easiest team left in the competition!
We are more than capable of beating any of the teams left in at home. Away? Not so sure. Definitely wouldn't fancy a trip up to Inverness.
(Easiest teams left in the competition, aye looks like we did then :wink:)

merrick: Whoever we get we need to sit in tight, park the bus, stay in our half. Get the game to penalties and the tie is ours.

merricks on sickback after the draw:

How many away draws v the vermin is that in a row now?
Absolutely astounding luck.
(don't know what their definition of luck is but I tend to think they're mair lucky than us:confused:)

Can't go any worse than the last league cup qf at Easter road :o
(got that one right!! 81% ya bam)

Thanks for the money hibs fans. Thank you for your donations once again. $$$$$$$$
(this muppet seems to think oor currency is dollars!?! And whoever and wherever they play in the QF they're gonna make a few ££££ oot of it, numpty!)

Good draw for us. Should win it without too much bother
(Aye right then ya muppet :trumpet:)

Can see it being another scrappy load of *****, until a last minute winner empties the lego stands!
(I just dinnae see how they think ER is worst then their pit of a stadium?!? Delude? Aye!)

Any chance of a CVA being agreed before we whip them @ Fester Road?
(hahahahahahahahahahaha, no but hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:greengrin)

This is the draw I wanted, to be honest. Hibs home or away then Morton at home. Hibs is about the only away game I'd be confident about at the mo.
(has he looked at their away form at all?)

never ever been afraid of facing that shower of ***** in all the years i've followed hearts.........................sure we are down to the bare bones at the moment, but our team is full of young jambos that will be bursting to keep our record against that pish going................we will get battered for 120mins, and go through on pens, we are the new germany, always win in a penalty shoot out
(really, cause oor record at penalty shootouts isnae too shabby is it?)

Sorry for poisoning this board with the deluded ones rantings but better than gifting sickback with advertising revenue:wink:

Green Fish
26-09-2013, 05:07 PM
They will be counting the pennies following the draw already! Come on tache make it a tenner and free for kids to get it right up them. As for the team it's now time to turn up and put them out of their misery. Can't wait. GGTTH

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Has to be mutually agreeable pricing.

Fans of Poppy Stealers FC seem to take great joy in thanking us for helping them out by virtue of the split gate......why that's not a problem my trampy, scrounging, poverty-stricken friends.

If you liquidate, ah well. If you survive, we helped save you. Owned.

jacomo
26-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Can't go any worse than the last league cup qf at Easter road :o
(got that one right!! 81% ya bam)

The most comprehensive 1-0 victory I have ever seen. We absolutely gubbed them... by a single goal.

Can't remember who scored though?

Mon the Hibs - we owe that lot another beating.

jonny
26-09-2013, 05:14 PM
They will be counting the pennies following the draw already! Come on tache make it a tenner and free for kids to get it right up them. As for the team it's now time to turn up and put them out of their misery. Can't wait. GGTTH

Whilst I completely agree with everything you've said, I'm sure that in a cup game both teams have to agree to a reduced price for tickets. If that is the case (I may be wrong) then I couldn't see them agreeing to a reduction in ticket prices.

jonny
26-09-2013, 05:15 PM
Has to be mutually agreeable pricing.

Fans of Poppy Stealers FC seem to take great joy in thanking us for helping them out by virtue of the split gate......why that's not a problem my trampy, scrounging, poverty-stricken friends.

If you liquidate, ah well. If you survive, we helped save you. Owned.

beat me to it:wink:

Cool_Hand_Luke
26-09-2013, 05:18 PM
How is the amount calculated as to what they will get from this game...given a lot of fans will have bought cup top-up tickets along with their season ticket.
Do the standard ticket sales minus costs get split and the yams get their cut, with a percentage of the cup tops given at a later date depending how many home cup ties we have...or is there another way its done? :confused:

SMAXXA
26-09-2013, 05:19 PM
To be fair im all for Hibs making as much money as possible from this so not fussed about making sure they get little as poss. We need the cash to strengthen and kick on, let them worry about there own situation (long term)

Gustavo Fring
26-09-2013, 05:21 PM
make it free and we'll all pay double for the next home game

truehibernian
26-09-2013, 05:21 PM
I think every Hibs fan should buy a poppy - the charity gets much needed cash, and remind Hearts (in full song) of their shame :agree::aok:

Wear the (paid for) poppy with pride :agree:

After reading what Fatty Foulkes said this week they really are followed by horrible horrible self indulgent hypocrites.........let's hammer them :thumbsup:

Oh and let's make Billy Brown know he's back please - from what I hear he's been having a right good chinwag to people about Hibs players recently. Never a Hibee in a million years - Hearts is the perfect place for the man.

Sir David Gray
26-09-2013, 05:25 PM
The most comprehensive 1-0 victory I have ever seen. We absolutely gubbed them... by a single goal.

Rob Jones.

Hibbyradge
26-09-2013, 05:26 PM

lol

Hibbyradge
26-09-2013, 05:33 PM
This is a great draw!! League Cup is our cup. We can beat anyone at home. We have missed out on the decent teams and got the pub team!! GGTTH

We've won how many home games in 2013?

green day
26-09-2013, 05:35 PM
okay I mankied my PC up going over there but some of it is laughable
...........never ever been afraid of facing that shower of ***** in all the years i've followed hearts.........................sure we are down to the bare bones at the moment, but our team is full of young jambos that will be bursting to keep our record against that pish going................we will get battered for 120mins, and go through on pens, we are the new germany, always win in a penalty shoot out
(really, cause oor record at penalty shootouts isnae too shabby is it?)

keeping what record going? The one win this season????? Did this radge even watch last season????

Dear god, they get worse and worse !!

Hibbyradge
26-09-2013, 05:43 PM
The gate money gets shared?

I'll be watching this one on TV.

andy1875
26-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Delighted with this draw.

The puddle drinkers got us at the start of the season when we were nowhere near settled as a team and scraped a lucky 1-0.

Great chance to put one over these horrible mutants and if we play like we have in the last few weeks then we'll win comfortably. End of story.

I can't wait.

Hibby D
26-09-2013, 05:48 PM

Really? Or are you being your usual naughty controversial self? :wink:

Our club needs you more than they (poppy stealers) need your £15 :agree:

Hibercelona
26-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Don't worry lads. The few quid they do make will go towards broken seats and cleaning up ***** smeared on the toilet walls.

They'll really not profit from this event at all.

Pete
26-09-2013, 05:49 PM

Is gate money not split 81/19?

Albanian Hibs
26-09-2013, 05:53 PM
By 'late' it was about half 3 wasn't it?

**** me. The bud was strong that day! Though it was a half 5 kick off!

26-09-2013, 05:54 PM

Best i've ever seen hibs play in a derby that night, we absolutely took them to the cleaners that night and then some! Only disappointment was that we didn't score more - should have been at least 3 or 4 that night!

3pm
26-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Will be a tough game.

hibsbollah
26-09-2013, 06:05 PM
What time do we reckon kickoff will get moved to?

Sir David Gray
26-09-2013, 06:09 PM
We've won how many home games in 2013?

Two wins from twelve games.

On the flipside, we're on a one game winning streak! :greengrin

truehibernian
26-09-2013, 06:10 PM
What time do we reckon kickoff will get moved to?

They'll wait to see what injuries and suspensions Hearts have bollah - so I'd say mid November :greengrin

Seriously, I can't wait for this game mate - just hope Pat goes with an attacking formation and allows the players to take the game to Hearts from the very first minute. Harris has his cast off and I just hope that maybe lady luck will shine and get him fit before we thought - him on one side, Zoubir on the other.......it's about time their full backs and defenders knew they were in a game.

LancsHibs
26-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Apart from Morton, this was the best draw we could have got in my opinion. Might even make an appearance at this one. :thumbsup:

Glory hunters are coming back out the woodwork:wink:

hibsbollah
26-09-2013, 06:13 PM
They'll wait to see what injuries and suspensions Hearts have bollah - so I'd say mid November :greengrin

Seriously, I can't wait for this game mate - just hope Pat goes with an attacking formation and allows the players to take the game to Hearts from the very first minute. Harris has his cast off and I just hope that maybe lady luck will shine and get him fit before we thought - him on one side, Zoubir on the other.......it's about time their full backs and defenders knew they were in a game.

I doubt Harris will be ready by then. Zoubir in a free role behind Heffernan and Collins in a 4-3-3. Well I can dream...:pray:

hfc rd
26-09-2013, 06:15 PM
I doubt Harris will be ready by then. Zoubir in a free role behind Heffernan and Collins in a 4-3-3. Well I can dream...:pray:

Heffernan is cup tied mind.

brian6-2
26-09-2013, 06:15 PM

cup tied. :(

Sir David Gray
26-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Don't worry lads. The few quid they do make will go towards broken seats and cleaning up ***** smeared on the toilet walls.

Exactly.

A lot of the money that they do make from this game will go towards repair costs for the damage that they'll inevitably do to our south stand, before, during and after the game and also from the fines that they'll get from the objects that are thrown at our players as they go up to take corners and celebrate goals.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they come out of this match with even less money than they started with.

:aok:

hibsbollah
26-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Heffernan is cup tied mind.

Loss. But could be a chance for Caldwell to reprise May's derby winner instead.

hfc rd
26-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Loss. But could be a chance for Caldwell to reprise May's derby winner instead.

Could be or even possibly Rowan Vine a chance to try and go out there and silence his critics.

heretoday
26-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Its a cracking draw and couldn't have come at a better time. Hibs could rack up a big score.

Hibercelona
26-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Exactly.

A lot of the money that they do make from this game will go towards repair costs for the damage that they'll inevitably do to our south stand, before, during and after the game and also from the fines that they'll get from the objects that are thrown at our players as they go up to take corners and celebrate goals.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they come out of this match with even less money than they started with.

:aok:

If you factor in their reputation for pitch invasions and attempted attacks on players/managers, this game could be the final nail in their coffin.

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
26-09-2013, 06:38 PM
The prices should be as low as £10 adult & £5 kids/concessions - the games gonna be on bbc & we want a full house to be the 12th man (guaranteed Thompson will be the ref again - hope not!) - its just a bonus they will make less money out of it!! :agree:

I'm_cabbaged
26-09-2013, 06:42 PM
If you factor in their reputation for pitch invasions and attempted attacks on players/managers, this game could be the final nail in their coffin.

Maybe wrong here but wouldn't we get hit with a fine if that were to happen?

AndyM_1875
26-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Really? Or are you being your usual naughty controversial self? :wink:

Our club needs you more than they (poppy stealers) need your £15 :agree:

Absolutely Diane.

Wild horses wouldn't keep me away from this one!! ;-)

Billy Whizz
26-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Looking at the dates for this game, Tues 29th Oct or Wed 30th, I initially thought it would definitely be on the Wednesday.
However on Sunday 27th St Johnstone are playing Motherwell in the SPL. That means that
Morton v Saints and Motherwell v Aberdeen will be on the Wednesday, 30th
Will TV take a game at the same time as 2 out of the other 3 Quarter Finals? Not sure
Hibs don't play again until the Sunday after, so either Tuesday or Wednesday suits us

Hibercelona
26-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Maybe wrong here but wouldn't we get hit with a fine if that were to happen?

Why would we be fined?

LeithBoozy
26-09-2013, 06:52 PM
As it takes a minimum of two years for Insurance company's to pay out, why not get one of the lads to rob the ticket office after the game. Hibs will get the money back eventually, but it would be to late for the yams. Of course it would need to be someone who's face is not well known around ER, Blackpool Hibs might fit the bill. :greengrin Don't you be falling-out with me Blackpool, you ken I'm only joking mate !

Onion
26-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Its a cracking draw and couldn't have come at a better time. Hibs could rack up a big score.

Oh dear :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
26-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Why would we be fined?

Think the home club is punished if anything like that happens because they're responsible for security.

degenerated
26-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Like other league cup games it would be absolutely the right thing to do to reduce gate prices for this game. A tenner a head seems a sensible number for this one.

Go on Rod, you know it makes sense.

Aldo
26-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Like other league cup games it would be absolutely the right thing to do to reduce gate prices for this game. A tenner a head seems a sensible number for this one. Go on Rod, you know it makes sense.

Excellent idea but for some reason I have the
£15/£5 figure in my head.

A ten spot would get the crowds in I think.

bingo70
26-09-2013, 07:18 PM

It's a home game against hearts in the quarters of a major cup, we shouldn't need to lower the prices to get the crowds in.

Just hope we don't make them ridiculously over priced.

degenerated
26-09-2013, 07:23 PM
It's a home game against hearts in the quarters of a major cup, we shouldn't need to lower the prices to get the crowds in.

I think you're missing the point. :greengrin

Aldo
26-09-2013, 07:40 PM
It's a home game against hearts in the quarters of a major cup, we shouldn't need to lower the prices to get the crowds in. Just hope we don't make them ridiculously over priced.

I know mate. Midweek game poss in telly. You charge 28 sheets as you would for Cat A game and we'd struggle to fill half the place.

Know where yur coming from tho.

Irish_Steve
26-09-2013, 08:01 PM

It`s almost tempting to get a ticket for the South and then break as many seats as possible :devil::devil::devil:

Deansy
26-09-2013, 08:13 PM
A better idea would be for Hibs to distribute the gate-money to Hearts many creditors - good publicity for us !!

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 08:15 PM
A better idea would be for Hibs to distribute the gate-money to Hearts many creditors - good publicity for us !!

Excellent! We could pay their own charity the 34k that Hearts stole from them. Good publicity for us.

monktonharp
26-09-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm a bit confused with this thread,or some comments on it at least. before the draw,many were saying they wanted "them" at ER. now that we have got them, some are watching it on tv, some want in for a tenner, it will cost us for pitch invasions, attacks on our players and wrecking our south stand toilets seats etc. this is a must see game for Hibernian fans, I'd have thought? I expect it to be £20 at least and will be at it! why is this game suddenly on the telly? I thought that tv companies did not cover this competition until the semis/final? is it definitely on council tv? why the hell would Hibs fans not go, if it's less than 45mins away for MOST Hibs fans?

marinello59
26-09-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm a bit confused with this thread,or some comments on it at least. before the draw,many were saying they wanted "them" at ER. now that we have got them, some are watching it on tv, some want in for a tenner, it will cost us for pitch invasions, attacks on our players and wrecking our south stand toilets seats etc. this is a must see game for Hibernian fans, I'd have thought? I expect it to be £20 at least and will be at it! why is this game suddenly on the telly? I thought that tv companies did not cover this competition until the semis/final? is it definitely on council tv? why the hell would Hibs fans not go, if it's less than 45mins away for MOST Hibs fans?

Aye, it's a cup game against them. For me ER will be the only place to be.

monktonharp
26-09-2013, 08:45 PM
How is the amount calculated as to what they will get from this game...given a lot of fans will have bought cup top-up tickets along with their season ticket.
Do the standard ticket sales minus costs get split and the yams get their cut, with a percentage of the cup tops given at a later date depending how many home cup ties we have...or is there another way its done? :confused:Hibernian offer cup top up tickets,to season ticket holders. they charge extra for this don't they? or offer ctu tickets for early birds. it's a gamble for both parties.cant see any argument either way and even if the amounts for the cash split between clubs should not be argued by Hibernian, as they took the gamble?

Jonnyboy
26-09-2013, 08:46 PM

A fiver a head is plenty

(they get a cut of the gate money :wink:)

NAE NOOKIE
26-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Hey .... I cant believe the terrible things being said on this thread.

This is a club who desperately need a car park, who are we to deny them the chance to raise the money.

It can only be to the benefit of the game in Scotland .... Its no coincidence that all of Europe's top clubs have good car parking facilities. Its to Edinburgh's shame that the council took the opportunity to offload a huge financial drain on the Edinburgh public without giving the Yams a second thought.

I despair :confused:

Liberal Hibby
26-09-2013, 08:49 PM
A fiver a head is plenty

(they get a cut of the gate money :wink:)

No I think we should take pity on them and really try and boost their coffers by jacking up ticket prices to give them a real financial boost. £100 for adults and £75 for kids should do the trick...

Hibercelona
26-09-2013, 08:50 PM

Do you ever take anything posted on here with a pinch of salt? :confused:

OsloHibs
26-09-2013, 09:09 PM
My Norwegian team tonight just got pumped in the semi's. Truly gutted :boo hoo: Me and cup competitions have serious bad karma, so I'm not coming back for this one!

down-the-slope
26-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Due to the amount of Poo being spouted about admission prices & gate splits I felt compelled to post rules - I realise this will prevent speculation and rumour and spoil some fun :wink:

8. ADMISSION MONIES AND SHARE OF GATES
8.1. In all rounds of the Competition, excluding the Semi-Finals and Final Tie, the Board
Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission or the actual minimum
admission price, whichever is the greater for adults, juveniles and senior citizens
shall, after deducting 15% by the Home Club, be divided equally between the two
Clubs participating in each tie. Prior to the commencement of the Competition in
each Season, the Board shall fix the Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground
Admission. The share of admission money in terms of this Regulation must be paid
to the Visiting Club within ten days of the date of the relevant League Cup Match.
Any Club failing to pay, detail or return as before provided, or any Club failing
immediately to report non-payments of receipts due to it, shall be dealt with as the
Board may think fit.
8.2. Any Club wishing to charge less than the Board Minimum Recommended Prices of
Ground Admission must obtain the consent of its opponents prior to the match
taking place and the agreed admission prices shall be divided as provided in
Regulation 8.1.

monktonharp
26-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Due to the amount of Poo being spouted about admission prices & gate splits I felt compelled to post rules - I realise this will prevent speculation and rumour and spoil some fun :wink:

8.1. In all rounds of the Competition, excluding the Semi-Finals and Final Tie, the Board
admission price, whichever is the greater for adults, juveniles and senior citizens
Clubs participating in each tie. Prior to the commencement of the Competition in
Admission. The share of admission money in terms of this Regulation must be paid
to the Visiting Club within ten days of the date of the relevant League Cup Match.
Any Club failing to pay, detail or return as before provided, or any Club failing
immediately to report non-payments of receipts due to it, shall be dealt with as the
Board may think fit.
8.2. Any Club wishing to charge less than the Board Minimum Recommended Prices of
Regulation 8.1.aye, whatever. I'll take that with a pinch of salt.:rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
26-09-2013, 10:39 PM

This

But let's not donate a bean to them just because some away fans came to see their team.

spike220
27-09-2013, 02:36 AM
LETS DO 'EM!!!

I see one of the flumps on keechback got his prediction spot on.:wink:

"We will end up with hardest draw possible and Hibs will end up with the easiest." :top marks

Hibby70
27-09-2013, 02:45 AM
I have real doubts that they'll be in existence in January so delighted at the draw.

Let their last derby be one for us to remember.

Steve20
27-09-2013, 06:56 AM
We will win this one comfortably.

dangermouse
27-09-2013, 07:25 AM

Board may think fit.
Regulation 8.1.

I don't think any monies received through CTU count towards the total of the gate money. Only cash sales will count.

On another note, I see tattoo man is nearly back ready to play, just in time for Rowan Vine to snap him in two and put him out for another few weeks :rolleyes:

27-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Aye, it's a cup game against them. For me ER will be the only place to be.

:agree: We need a big home support making plenty noise to drown out the **** and their bile. Make the stadium as intimidating as possible for their young players.

johnrebus
27-09-2013, 08:06 AM
We will win this one comfortably.

Really?

Such is our record against them, we would struggle to beat eleven traffic cones wearing maroon jerseys.

Will be happy to win with a last minute dodgy penalty.

Caversham Green
27-09-2013, 09:41 AM
Two wins from twelve games.

On the flipside, we're on a one game winning streak! :greengrin

You're only looking at the league here. In all competitions our home record so far in 2013 is W4 D7 L4 (excluding the Falkirk semi which was classed as a home game too). In the same period Hearts have won 1 away game.

Hibs have won every domestic cup-tie played at ER since Pat Fenlon became manager.

HibbyRod
27-09-2013, 10:13 AM
I don't think any monies received through CTU count towards the total of the gate money. Only cash sales will count.

On another note, I see tattoo man is nearly back ready to play, just in time for Rowan Vine to snap him in two and put him out for another few weeks :rolleyes:

Don't believe that is right DM.

Pretty sure CTU's will have to be accounted for, and Hibs will have to share accordingly.

I could be wrong, but it is my understanding. :greengrin Can anyone else confirm?

JimBHibees
27-09-2013, 10:31 AM

I think it was 20 and 10 for the Scottish game last season. I think it will be the same, 15 and 5 is IMO too cheap for this sort of game.

JimBHibees
27-09-2013, 11:51 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24295354

Kick off 7pm?

allezsauzee
27-09-2013, 11:58 AM
The yams haven't won the league cup for more than 50 years? That can't be right surely? They're the big team!

JimBHibees
27-09-2013, 12:00 PM
The yams haven't won the league cup for more than 50 years? That can't be right surely? They're the big team!

They dont try in the wee cup. :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
27-09-2013, 12:00 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24295354

Kick off 7pm?

Hearts players have school in the morning. Fairs, fair IMO.

Mary Hinge
27-09-2013, 12:06 PM

Thay haven't paid a bill for more than 50 years either.

RSS Bot
27-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Wednesday 30 October, kick off 7pm

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130927/edinburghderby-date-confirmed_2262950_3472997)

PatHead
27-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Great kick off time 7-00pm

frazeHFC
27-09-2013, 12:18 PM
I finish at 10am that day so that'll do nicely!

Billy Whizz
27-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Anyone think we'll get over 15,000 at this

27-09-2013, 12:24 PM

If hearts get knocked out - "awck who cares, just a wee diddy cup that only wee diddy teams are interested in, we are far too big for that"

Last year before they played in the "diddy cup" final - "a cups a cup, still important to win these things - haha hobos we are gonna have silverware this season and your not"

Hearts Logic ladies and gentleman.

Hearts arrogance and delusion of being some sort of "superpower" big team amazes me. Even celtic, who win the league cup regularly along with other cups don't come out with the same pish as hearts do about being "far too big for the league cup" etc etc. Obviously celtic have bigger priorites than the league cup but you still don't hear half the guff from them as you do from those cretins over in gorgie.

Hibby70
27-09-2013, 12:29 PM
Live on BBC so think Hibs will need to reduce price in order to get 15,000.

£20/£10 should do

Sir David Gray
27-09-2013, 12:33 PM

I would like to think so.

Especially if we can keep our good form going over the next few weeks, leading up to the match.

JeMeSouviens
27-09-2013, 12:50 PM

Nope, not with it being live on the telly. Plus a large number of our occasional walk up fans last experience of Hibs was Malmo!

Beat them convincingly in this game and we might get a big crowd for Ne'erday.

Baw187
27-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Live on BBC so think Hibs will need to reduce price in order to get 15,000.

£20/£10 should do

Agree. We should look to reduce the price to get as good a turn out as we can. Appreciate this has to be agreed with BDO tho!

If we could muster 15k for the Malmo debacle at £15 a ticket, then we would do so here so that should be the aim.

dangermouse
27-09-2013, 01:14 PM

Pretty sure CTU's will have to be accounted for, and Hibs will have to share accordingly.

I could be wrong, but it is my understanding. :greengrin Can anyone else confirm?

What if we never had a cup tie at home? All the money would go to Hibs. You are allowed to deduct so much for season ticket holders before expenses are deducted (for the big cup so I'm assuming the same is true for the wee cup)

PatHead
27-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Agree. We should look to reduce the price to get as good a turn out as we can. Appreciate this has to be agreed with BDO tho!

If we could muster 15k for the Malmo debacle at £15 a ticket, then we would do so here so that should be the aim.

No it doesn't as Down the slope proved to us earlier

JimBHibees
27-09-2013, 01:33 PM

Why not?

taking place

Hibby70
27-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Anyone know what the minimum set price is this season?

JimBHibees
27-09-2013, 01:38 PM
Anyone know what the minimum set price is this season?

I am guessing but think it will be the same as a standard league game for the match. Can remember a few years back Rangers refusing to allow a reduction at ER for a cup game and the prices were as per a usual league game v them.

PatHead
27-09-2013, 02:18 PM
I am guessing but think it will be the same as a standard league game for the match. Can remember a few years back Rangers refusing to allow a reduction at ER for a cup game and the prices were as per a usual league game v them.

I was working on the premise that £15 and £5 were the lowest prices as both Hibs and Hearts charged this for their games. If this is the case no approval is need from BDO. If however Hibs have to gain their consent and it is refused Hibs should make this clear.

weonlywon6-2
27-09-2013, 02:21 PM
I think it was 20 and 10 for the Scottish game last season. I think it will be the same, 15 and 5 is IMO too cheap for this sort of game.

tend to agree. Policing will be a lot more expensive so more likely to be 20 and 10,which isn't that bad to be fair for this type of game

not sure if the gimps will sell out anyway

IanM
27-09-2013, 02:22 PM
I finish at 10am that day so that'll do nicely!

no sure yer giving yersel much time sahn!!

:faf:

frazeHFC
27-09-2013, 02:32 PM
no sure yer giving yersel much time sahn!!

:faf:

:tee hee: :greengrin

JimBHibees
27-09-2013, 02:47 PM
I was working on the premise that £15 and £5 were the lowest prices as both Hibs and Hearts charged this for their games. If this is the case no approval is need from BDO. If however Hibs have to gain their consent and it is refused Hibs should make this clear.

They definitely should if it is turned down.

hibsbollah
27-09-2013, 02:55 PM

Yes.

Pete
27-09-2013, 03:18 PM
Really?

Such is our record against them, we would struggle to beat eleven traffic cones wearing maroon jerseys.

Will be happy to win with a last minute dodgy penalty.

Our record since they stopped overspending and cheating financially has been quite good.

Why would you consider our record against them before that happened to be even remotely relevant?

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Our record since they stopped overspending and cheating financially has been quite good.

Why would you consider our record against them before that happened to be even remotely relevant?

Exactly, since they have been forced to live within their means (and they've still cheated right up to administration), they've beaten us once in six games.

Onion
27-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Great kick off time 7-00pm

Already planning for a late night of ET and a Yam win on pens :confused:

Pete
27-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Already planning for a late night of ET and a Yam win on pens :confused:

They've been extremely lucky to survive ties against average second tier sides. Justice certainly wasn't done on each occasion.

If any tie was favourite not to go to extra time it would surely be ours.

RIP
27-09-2013, 04:49 PM
We've got the banners thread - any new songs for the flumps when the visit the Holy Ground?

Keith_M
27-09-2013, 04:56 PM

I think it depends on Hibs form between now and then.

If we could keep our unbeaten streak going or get a good couple of wins in, I think we could get a good attendance.

johnrebus
27-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Exactly, since they have been forced to live within their means (and they've still cheated right up to administration), they've beaten us once in six games.

Yeah.

Our full strength side beaten by a bunch of kids, not long out of kindergarten.

It's time we really do thrash that lot and I hope it is going to be next month.

I'm just sick of being booted in the baws so many times, and humbly admit to being a miserable old *******.

:na na:

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Yeah.

Our full strength side beaten by a bunch of kids, not long out of kindergarten.

It's time we really do thrash that lot and I hope it is going to be next month.

I'm just sick of being booted in the baws so many times, and humbly admit to being a miserable old *******.

:na na:

If not in the quarters, then maybe New Year....but someday soon they'll get an absolute pasting from us. I know it and they know it.

Baldy Foghorn
27-09-2013, 05:03 PM
Pay for your poppies, you didnae pay for your poppies.......

Shall we buy a wreath for you, shall we buy a wreath for you.......

Your'e going home in an unpaid for ambulance...............

MSK
27-09-2013, 05:06 PM

Your'e going home in an unpaid for ambulance...............:tee hee:

Frazerbob
27-09-2013, 05:23 PM

Yes

down-the-slope
27-09-2013, 05:48 PM
aye, whatever. I'll take that with a pinch of salt.:rolleyes:

Take it with a pinch of anything you like...its the rules competition entrants signed up to

It does...there a formula (otherwise when clubs played Celtic 30,000 might be excluded)

See above

Eh...naw

Why not?

taking place
:aok: correct...its a negotiation by clubs if reducing below normal levels...thus my thinking that BDO won't be keen on that (and remember their job is not to please but to get club out of admin - keeping them trading and so getting cash in is part of that...)

I could get further moans by pointing out that the league takes 5% of Semi & Final ticket revenues with 20% going to owner of venue as rent....but that would just be :devil:......so I won't :wink:

rcarter1
27-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Bring your car to the parking lot
Or ride all night till you get a spot
Cause you will end with nothing
No you will end with nothing
Meet us in the parking lot
We're gonna turn the speakers up
To say that you will end with nothing
No you will end with nothing

Hey hey hey hey hey Hi - bees
Hey hey hey hey hey Hi - bees

lyonhibs
27-09-2013, 10:24 PM
I wasn't there due to being abroad but wasn't the same fixture in the 81-19% game in 2006-2007 the same crowd split as a league game. I.e. we sacrifice the South Stand to their slovenly, dribbling hordes but nothing else??

Seeing some "patter" on a "dubious fans forum where folk jump out of planes for imaginary deid folk and plasma TVs go walkies" as saying it could be 50/50 or at least heading that way??

10,000 Ramjets in ER for a LC quarter final??

Shirley not??

linlithgowhibbie
27-09-2013, 10:28 PM
They will oly get the south stand, approx. 3700 mutants no more:flag:

GoldenEagle
27-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Your right, Shirley not.

I'm sure they'll be a post about the hundreds of Hearts fans buying tickets for the home end as well in due course

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

RIP
28-09-2013, 12:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQC3uqp1Sc8

Who wants to buy the Hearts? Oh No!
Those busted, broken Hearts
One broken Hearts for sale

Well, it is sad to see
you Jambos crying like a baby
Since you ran out of cash
There's no-one left to save ye

Hey Jambo, where are you?
You cheated your way to trophies
Now Vlad has run away
And left you feeling dopey

You would not listen to the
warning signs from others
You're slinking home again
And greetin' to your mothers

Some teams have all the luck
But poor Hearts haven't any
I think we'll paint a sign
For sale for half a penny

monktonharp
09-10-2013, 10:04 PM
we keep getting fans saying if we get them in the next round we will pump them, weve not pumped them for a few years so were do you get the confidence, hope aberdeen draw them cause they will pump them, hope we get say morton. just a wee reminder to all. the beaten finalists from last season, play us in the next round at our holy ground. they have reached the QF's stage by beating 2 lower league teams on penalties, after extra time. they've won cup finals in the same fashion, and won them by other luck too but this time they wont get so lucky if the home fans turn up to make it a living hell for the gorgie mob.

Col2
10-10-2013, 09:05 AM
Tickets available online NOW. I assume if you are a season ticket holder and book online for derby tickets hey are just added to your season electronic card? Gave no option for sending tickets out but I didn't see a message saying they would be added to electronic card. Cheers.

I'm_cabbaged
10-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Tickets available online NOW. I assume if you are a season ticket holder and book online for derby tickets hey are just added to your season electronic card? Gave no option for sending tickets out but I didn't see a message saying they would be added to electronic card. Cheers.

You assume correctly

FranckSuzy
10-10-2013, 10:28 AM

:agree: Here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html)

Hibs Class
10-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Just discovered today that I'm away with work on the 30th. Gutted doesn't even begin to cover it.

GreenCastle
10-10-2013, 11:17 AM
Really looking forward to this game!

Hoping the fans turn up in good numbers and create a great atmosphere - get buying your tickets!! :aok:

LancashireHibby
10-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Already can't get 3 seats together in my usual spot on row Z in section 43, have ended up on row V in section 44.

merritthibees
10-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Got my ticket for the east... Along with 7 others! All seated together... Not bad! Get buying!

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-10-2013, 05:12 PM
After enjoying myself so much on Monday night thats me bought my ticket for the game! :aok:

.Sean.
10-10-2013, 05:25 PM

Your'e going home in an unpaid for ambulance...............
:top marks

rcarter1
10-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Already can't get 3 seats together in my usual spot on row Z in section 43, have ended up on row V in section 44.

My seat is gone altogether. :confused:
Section 44 here we go...

Billie Jo
10-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Me anaw, sect 44 row Q :cb

thebakerboy
10-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Why is this game not listed on matches page of official site , was looking for KO time but couldn't find game. Have bought ticket and realised it is a 7pm. KO , very unusual time.

Diclonius
10-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Bought my ticket. Now hoping to increase my massive win tally in 26 Edinburgh derbies to.. 5. :rolleyes:

Boyle89
11-10-2013, 12:23 AM
Got 4 for myself and mates. Can't wait!

hibIBZ
11-10-2013, 12:45 PM
If you wait until after 25th there is a good chance tickets will become available in certain sections if season ticket holders don't buy their own seat that is reserved for them

CallumHibs07
11-10-2013, 01:18 PM
how many tickets can be bought per person in general sale?

Islington Hibs
11-10-2013, 03:53 PM
how many tickets can be bought per person in general sale?

probably around 8000 I guess.

SON OF PADDY
14-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Got 5 tickets for the East stand 3 Adults & 2 kids
£80 Bargain ! Get along and support the boy's.

OsloHibs
16-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Have the tickets gone on sale for the cup game yet? Can't see anything on Hibs website. @gdown:

Baldy Foghorn
16-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Have the tickets gone on sale for the cup game yet? Can't see anything on Hibs website. @gdown:

Look on the tickets page.........

monktonharp
16-10-2013, 08:33 PM
they certainly have, we got 5 yesterday

monktonharp
16-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Anyone think we'll get over 15,000 at this I would be very surprised if we don't get over 17k for this game. I'm only basing my thoughts on the fact that I've spoken to a few fans who have stopped being regulars, still Hibees but don't want to miss out on this game. lots of reasons not to go I suppose: on tv, awkward time (7pm), we're not playing outstanding football to be honest, but I do feel that most season ticket holders will be there 7500 out of 8k,the gorgie mob 3700,(only to gie their club money)neutrals 5/600, and judging by the percentage of Hibees I know who don't go to a lot , 50% at least are going and wont miss it. there is the better than them factor too, which is not quite a feelgood factor but the difference in league being 21 points factor. 17k does not fill our holy ground by any means, so come on you waiverers, let's shout the boys on and get intae them:flag: it's payback time

PatHead
16-10-2013, 10:38 PM
I would be very surprised if we don't get over 17k for this game. I'm only basing my thoughts on the fact that I've spoken to a few fans who have stopped being regulars, still Hibees but don't want to miss out on this game. lots of reasons not to go I suppose: on tv, awkward time (7pm), we're not playing outstanding football to be honest, but I do feel that most season ticket holders will be there 7500 out of 8k,the gorgie mob 3700,(only to gie their club money)neutrals 5/600, and judging by the percentage of Hibees I know who don't go to a lot , 50% at least are going and wont miss it. there is the better than them factor too, which is not quite a feelgood factor but the difference in league being 21 points factor. 17k does not fill our holy ground by any means, so come on you waiverers, let's shout the boys on and get intae them:flag: it's payback time

Same here. Lately only 3 of us have been going. Got a "Mowbray" turnout of 10 for this one.

GreenCastle
16-10-2013, 10:41 PM
For any fans who haven't been for a while / who are fed up with Fenlon / fed up with Scottish Football / Fed up with the yams cheating...

PUT ALL THAT TO ONE SIDE....GET YOURSELF ALONG TO THIS ONE....

Night games are the best at ER and I am expecting an electric atmosphere!

Massive chance to win silverware with the teams left and this game won't be easy so lets get right behind the team and fill ER:agree:

monktonharp
16-10-2013, 10:45 PM
For any fans who haven't been for a while / who are fed up with Fenlon / fed up with Scottish Football / Fed up with the yams cheating...

Massive chance to win silverware with the teams left and this game won't be easy to lets get right behind the team and fill ER:agree: gold star for you, Greenstar:top marks

WeeCraigy
17-10-2013, 12:14 AM
We've got the banners thread - any new songs for the flumps when the visit the Holy Ground?

I fancy the whole of the east singing along to "your an embarrassment"

hibIBZ
17-10-2013, 07:12 AM
Atmosphere last year in the Scottish cup was amazing. Lets get the same this year.

Leithenhibby
17-10-2013, 08:11 AM

Massive chance to win silverware with the teams left and this game won't be easy so lets get right behind the team and fill ER:agree:

For that reason, "I'm In", along with my boys :aok:

hibeedonald
17-10-2013, 09:37 AM
Bought 8 tickets, 2 for me and my mate who are ST holders, and 6 for guys who at uni who are from sweden, usa, canada etc and never been to a match. Stuck them down the bottom of the section 44 :greengrin

monktonharp
17-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Bought 8 tickets, 2 for me and my mate who are ST holders, and 6 for guys who at uni who are from sweden, usa, canada etc and never been to a match. Stuck them down the bottom of the section 44 :greengrin hope they are not from Glesga/Ireland:rolleyes:

Green Man
17-10-2013, 09:55 AM
I'll be getting 3 tickets tomorrow for me and two mates, we hardly ever go these days but we're right up for this one.

17-10-2013, 03:12 PM
What kind of attendance are we looking at for when we play the tramps in the cup? Hoping we can get a big home support, nothing better than a derby under the floodlights when theres a big crowd making lots of atmostphere.

:flag:

Keith_M
17-10-2013, 03:16 PM

You heard it here first!

Sir David Gray
17-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Hopefully around 16,000.

Then around 13,000 just after half time, after the contents of the South Stand begin to empty.

Sprouleflyer
17-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Where's our regular tickets sold counter? Iwasthere1972?

SteveHFC
17-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Tickets purchased :thumbsup:

17-10-2013, 03:39 PM
Lets get right ****ing into these vile, horrible wee tramps - make them remember just what a corrupt, shameless, thieving filthy little club they are!

Lets get the whole hibs end absolutely rocking :flag:

GreenCastle
17-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Atmosphere last year in the Scottish cup was amazing. Lets get the same this year.

It was and I am sure it will be again this time :agree:

Well done those who have bought tickets for this one - it would be good to get at least get the East and Famous Five sold out as these are the ones seen by the TV cameras!

17, 052 at the last Derby in the cup at ER - what's our best attendance since the completion of the new stands?

Albanian Hibs
17-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Will be buying our two tickets tomorrow.

Pretty Boy
17-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Still not picked up my tickets yet but will be getting 4 in the next few days.

No excuses this time, they have zero confidence and are rank rotten. Right in about them and on the front foot from the start.

GlenrothesHibee
17-10-2013, 04:39 PM
I hope we score another last minute winner and wee Pat runs towards the Hertz dugout, peforms a "Klinsmann" landing right at the feet of that wee un gracious welt Brown, picks himself up and breaks into some strange hybrid of gangnam style and riverdance then slowly swaggers back to the Hibs technical area while fireworks emanate from the roof of all 4 stands

Northernhibee
17-10-2013, 09:16 PM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20131004/cup-tickets-prices-set_2241384_3481563

The mutants need 62 loyalty points to buy a ticket.

Boyle89
17-10-2013, 09:30 PM
I hope we score another last minute winner and wee Pat runs towards the Hertz dugout, peforms a "Klinsmann" landing right at the feet of that wee un gracious welt Brown, picks himself up and breaks into some strange hybrid of gangnam style and riverdance then slowly swaggers back to the Hibs technical area while fireworks emanate from the roof of all 4 stands

Haha brilliant!!

monktonharp
17-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Hopefully around 16,000.

hopefully around 21,000, then 17,000 just after half time as the South stand starts to empty.:wink:

Sir David Gray
17-10-2013, 10:49 PM
hopefully around 21,000, then 17,000 just after half time as the South stand starts to empty.:wink:

That would be great if we got that many.

Can't see it though.

18-10-2013, 03:21 PM
just popped down to Easter Road after work today and picked up 1 for me and my mate :thumbsup::flag:

GreenCastle
19-10-2013, 05:36 PM
My friend picked up 5 today :aok:

Hopefully more will follow and we can pile more misery on the club with no shame.

Since it's the wee cup - I'm sure none of them will bother turning up :yawn:

KdyHby
19-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Been asked to pick up 4 on Monday for Gala based Hibbies.

Onceinawhile
19-10-2013, 05:48 PM
It'll be my first game of the season and hopefully the wife's as well. We got 17,052 for the Scottish last season, so hopefully beat it this year.

Green Man
19-10-2013, 05:56 PM
I ordered my 3 today, for 3 together in the east I had to go down the bottom of section 44. I know ST seats are reserved but if they all get taken up the east will be rammed :thumbsup:

HibeeN
19-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Some great results today - us managing to hold Celtic, Hearts getting beat by Motherwell while St Mirren and Killie win - the sort of things that will (hopefully!) put people in a good mood and get some tickets shifted. I think if we got a win against Aberdeen next week that could really give us a big final boost and draw in a decent crowd. Fingers crossed! :thumbsup:

Keith_M
19-10-2013, 06:16 PM
I just hope them over the road put their tickets on sale ages ago as I can't see them selling many more now :wink:

whiskyhibby
19-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Would love to be there as I have already paid through my cup top up to the season ticket, but will be in Milan, listening on radio or perhaps Hibs TV coverage......

monktonharp
19-10-2013, 09:07 PM
Would love to be there as I have already paid through my cup top up to the season ticket, but will be in Milan, listening on radio or perhaps Hibs TV coverage...... no probs, just drop your ST of to me, and I'll make sure it gets used:wink:

Northernhibee
20-10-2013, 11:34 AM
I think they'll come at us all guns blazing and it'll be a scrappy first half with not many chances for either side.

If they score first then we just have to keep the effort up as they clearly get nervous when holding onto a lead. If we score first then we'll have crushed their confidence and could easily go on to score any number we want, really hope we start off with an early goal.

20-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Hearts are on a terrible run of form and we have picked ourselves up a bit but this will not be an easy game. Th hearts youngsters will be absolutely desperate to beat us, it would give them a much much needed morale boost. We need to be tough and get them running scared right from the start.

They are their for the taking - we MUST win this one :flag:

joe breezy
20-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Anyone know what TV station the game is on? google didn't come up trumps

PatHead
20-10-2013, 02:40 PM
anyone know what tv station the game is on? Google didn't come up trumps

bbc

mutley
20-10-2013, 03:03 PM
bbc

Ahhhh excellent, I can't be There as it's mid week and I work away, and doubtful I'd be able to get leave, and only having council telly up there but this means I can see it. Happy happy days

20-10-2013, 03:12 PM
any idea how many tickets we have sold so far?

Www1875hfc
20-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Hearts have over 500 left.

PatHead
20-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Ahhhh excellent, I can't be There as it's mid week and I work away, and doubtful I'd be able to get leave, and only having council telly up there but this means I can see it. Happy happy days

BBC1 Scotland to be precise.

Franck Stanton
20-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Had a dream last night that we were 5-0 up with a minute to go, Williams had the ball and it looked like he was just about to launch it forward and then turns and shoots into his own goal, making it 5-1. If only it comes true, then that lot would look really stupid with their childish 5-1's every time you see them.

InterviewLoI
20-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Ill be watching at home! Cant make it but Im really excited. 5-1 please Zouby, Heff, Collins (x2) and Williams with a Tim Howard-esque punt.

Craig_in_Prague
20-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Ill be watching at home! Cant make it but Im really excited. 5-1 please Zouby, Heff, Collins (x2) and Williams with a Tim Howard-esque punt.

Heff cant play