PDA

View Full Version : Hibs EOS

Ozyhibby
24-09-2013, 03:09 PM
If the u20's win the league are they promoted to the lowland league or do they stay where they are?

hibbeedavid
24-09-2013, 03:15 PM
As far as I'm aware there is no relegation/ promotion to the Lowland league as of yet, however I could be wrong

Eric
24-09-2013, 03:25 PM
If the u20's win the league are they promoted to the lowland league or do they stay where they are?

As they are in the EOS First Division, winning that league would give them promotion to the EOS Premier League.:thumbsup:

offshorehibby
24-09-2013, 03:47 PM
They would go into the EOS Premier League. If it truly is a pyramid system i can't see why you shouldn't be able to move up the divisions. I'm sure promotion from the Lowland league into the SPFL dose not start till season 14/15.

Billy Whizz
24-09-2013, 03:54 PM
They would go into the EOS Premier League. If it truly is a pyramid system i can't see why you shouldn't be able to move up the divisions. I'm sure promotion from the Lowland league into the SPFL dose not start till season 14/15.

Do you not need a proper ground to play in the Lowland league. Can't see us playing at ER

hfc rd
24-09-2013, 04:01 PM
A wee bit off topic here, but do we even have a pyramid system in place here in Scotland? A similar model to England.

offshorehibby
24-09-2013, 04:05 PM
A wee bit off topic here, but do we even have a pyramid system in place here in Scotland? A similar model to England.

In theory as part of league reconstruction. The reason behind the Lowland league was to allow teams to progress into the SPFL Div 2. I'm sure it kicks in next season.

Do you not need a proper ground to play in the Lowland league. Can't see us playing at ER

Just looking at some of the teams currently in the Lowland league and while the likes of Spartans have a great we park i'm not sure what some of the smaller clubs have like. I always wondered if that was their goal deep down when they entered a team in the EoS.

Mikey
24-09-2013, 04:11 PM

If we get on the blower early enough on a Monday morning we could book Riccarton every week before Gary Locke has got his booking in.

Unlike them, we may have to pay for it though.

offshorehibby
24-09-2013, 04:16 PM
If we get on the blower early enough on a Monday morning we could book Riccarton every week before Gary Locke has got his booking in.

Unlike them, we've got some money.

weecounty hibby
24-09-2013, 04:17 PM

Unlike them we CAN pay for it though.