PDA

View Full Version : Yams Pleasing! (and proud. So very proud.)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

theonlywayisup
23-09-2013, 05:10 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24197411

:greengrin

Speedway
23-09-2013, 05:23 PM

If the winner had gone in at the Hearts end and it had been scored by Sproule, that would've been funny.

weecounty hibby
23-09-2013, 05:23 PM
I felt myself well up with tears in my eyes watching that. Plucky young boys fighting for the existence of their club

Tears of laughter. GIRFUY jambos

Jack Hackett
23-09-2013, 05:29 PM
I can see where hertz lost it now. After the equalizer, the keeper just lay and watched the County player rush in and grab the ball to get it back to the centre. He made no attempt whatever to impede the player, fall on his erse clutching his face, lie there for 10 minutes writhing in agony and get the player sent off. What on earth are they teaching these goalies at the pbs now :rolleyes:

cam75
23-09-2013, 05:33 PM
I can see where hertz lost it now. After the equalizer, the keeper just lay and watched the County player rush in and grab the ball to get it back to the centre. He made no attempt whatever to impede the player, fall on his erse clutching his face, lie there for 10 minutes writhing in agony and get the player sent off. What on earth are they teaching these goalies at the pbs now :rolleyes:

Had that EVER happend b4?;-)
GGTTH

NadeAteMyLunch!
23-09-2013, 05:34 PM
The way they lost those two goals in such exciting, dramatic fashion makes me so incredibly proud to even be from the same city as them. Think if I'm quick I might have time for a wee cry before my dinner

BH Hibs
23-09-2013, 05:41 PM
The way they lost those two goals in such exciting, dramatic fashion makes me so incredibly proud to even be from the same city as them. Think if I'm quick I might have time for a wee cry before my dinner

Henry Smith tribute act. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
23-09-2013, 05:43 PM
I felt myself well up with tears in my eyes watching that. Plucky young boys fighting for the existence of their club

Tears of laughter. GIRFUY jambos

If only you had moved to bulgaria and pissed yourself with pride whilst sitting on the crumbling balcony of your one star hotel resplendent in your knitted scarf and matching underpants - You would have had the full experience then and truly appreciated what it means to be one of them at a time like this.:greengrin

Hibercelona
23-09-2013, 05:44 PM
They'll get stronger from this. We're fools for winning. :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
23-09-2013, 05:45 PM
So proud of Hearts right now. So, so proud.

So proud to celebrate the defeats of this unique and special club. I've just had to wipe a tear from my cheek with a stolen poppy.

hfc rd
23-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Felt so sorry for all those fans that trekked all the way up to Dingwall and suffer heartbreak like that.

GIRFUY Jambo c****!

adhibs
23-09-2013, 05:52 PM
watched this straight after seeing our highlights earlier. difference between us and that pub teams unreal, cant wait to play them again

Pretty Boy
23-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Those young proud warriors fighting so hard for 'the famous'. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory like all big teams.

So proud i'm sitting here in my mustard cardigan, rag in hand after polishing the Rover, ready to get my assistant manager at the Council suit ready for tomorrow with tears streaming down my face.

Truly a unique club.

Cabbage East
23-09-2013, 06:00 PM
They didn't deserve that. Those plucky young heroes remind me of MacRaes Battalion. Their fans must be so, so proud. So brave. So much pride. I'm welling up here.

Dunderhall
23-09-2013, 06:18 PM
The young lads are doing us proud, just like their four fathers.
They held their own again, maybe that's why we lost the goals though.

Tears welling up as I think how we paid for an overnight stay so they wouldn't tire at the end of the game.
Now bubbling like a bairn and I'm 108 in Andorra.
This is not just a club I think, I remember when they were incorporated in 1905 but recent events are hard to remember for some reason.
I now need a nappy change.

Onion
23-09-2013, 06:24 PM
MMmmm. Neva.... in the history.... of Scottish Fitbaw.... has so much.......

..been owed ..... by so few..... to so many. :smokin

No, really !

Col2
23-09-2013, 06:26 PM
They are creating history. Pride doesn't even come close. I am finding it difficult to choke back the tears. Sitting here alone in Bulgaria in my one star studio apartment in my Wonga top.

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Got a semi.

Sudds_1
23-09-2013, 06:44 PM
wonder if those who sponsored the overnight stay will ask for their dough back...........

....I mean, losing wisnae in the script. :faf:

Hibernianinc
23-09-2013, 06:53 PM
That march to zero points has been taken to new heights. 3 games on the bounce, zero points in each of them!

I wonder if the brave, brightest ever young talent to grace Scotland will fight manfully for another zero points on Saturday?

Pride just doesn't cover it.

Sergey
23-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Damn - I'm clean out of tissues now :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Such a valiant effort :boo hoo:

Billy Whizz
23-09-2013, 07:10 PM
That march to zero points has been taken to new heights. 3 games on the bounce, zero points in each of them!

I wonder if the brave, brightest ever young talent to grace Scotland will fight manfully for another zero points on Saturday?

Pride just doesn't cover it.

Looking at their next round of fixtures, when do you think they will get onto nul points

Saturday
Home Dundee Utd
5th October
Home to St Mirren
19th October
Away to Motherwell
26th October
Away to Killie

Jack Hackett
23-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Damn - I'm clean out of tissues now :boo hoo::boo hoo:

Such a valiant effort :boo hoo:

There's a market for some enterprising Del Boy type selling Handy Andy's after hertz games. Would be more profitable than pegs :agree:

Sudds_1
23-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Looking at their next round of fixtures, when do you think they will get onto nul points

Saturday
Home Dundee Utd
5th October
Home to St Mirren
19th October
Away to Motherwell
26th October
Away to Killie

maybe the other question is..........will they get to null points before they go bust?

Hibernianinc
23-09-2013, 07:13 PM

Saturday
Home Dundee Utd
5th October
Home to St Mirren
19th October
Away to Motherwell
26th October
Away to Killie

I hope they get nul points in each of those. It'd be a brilliant show of consistency.:greengrin

Billy Whizz
23-09-2013, 07:13 PM
maybe the other question is..........will they get to null points before they go bust?

Pleasing

What do the bookies say

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Got a semi.

Now swelled so much with pride that I've reached a full lob-on.

#staunersforstealers

Keith_M
23-09-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm so proud I think I'll order a wreath from Poppy Scotland to lay on the Haymarket Memorial, ignore the bill for nine months then declare myself bankrupt.

It's OK because a kind hearted Hearts fan will come along and pay it for me. He'll tell everyone not to think badly of me, because it's the paying of the bill that counts, not the fact that I tried to stuff them for 150 quid.

The thought of it is bringing a tear to my eye even now.

greenlex
23-09-2013, 07:25 PM

Saturday
Home Dundee Utd
5th October
Home to St Mirren
19th October
Away to Motherwell
26th October
Away to Killie
St Mirren rogered by The sheep. Lennon sacked. New man in just in time for a reaction at the Wongadome. Lovely Jubbly.

allezsauzee
23-09-2013, 07:28 PM
Ahhh Schadenfreude...the sweetest of all the freudes

GraniteCityHibs
23-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Ahhh Schadenfreude...the sweetest of all the freudes

Not sweeter than Sigmund's father....I mean mother.

mutley
23-09-2013, 07:32 PM

Saturday
Home Dundee Utd
5th October
Home to St Mirren
19th October
Away to Motherwell
26th October
Away to Killie

My god !! Everyone on this thread must have a really bad memory and totally S&£@! at maths,, don't you remember the fuds on sick bag righty told us that they would wipe out the -15 and overtake us in the table by mid October by which point we will be diving head first into an early relegation battle. Huh some people!!!

Keith_M
23-09-2013, 07:36 PM
My god !! Everyone on this thread must have a really bad memory and totally S&£@! at maths,, don't you remember the fuds on sick bag righty told us that they would wipe out the -15 and overtake us in the table by mid October by which point we will be diving head first into an early relegation battle. Huh some people!!!

Don't forget the fact that Rod's cooking the books to hide the fact that Hibs are losing 1M per month. Once it all comes out, we'll be next in Administration.

Saorsa
23-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Don't forget the fact that Rod's cooking the books to hide the fact that Hibs are losing 1M per month. Once it all comes out, we'll be next in Administration.****! it's getting serious now, a couple of weeks ago it was only 500k a month.

On a serious note, ha, ha, ha, h****s, best way tae lose though, last kick of the baw :faf: :faf:

poor young lads :hahaha::jamboclow

Bostonhibby
23-09-2013, 07:40 PM
They didn't deserve that. Those plucky young heroes remind me of MacRaes Battalion. Their fans must be so, so proud. So brave. So much pride. I'm welling up here.

If that's the case the poor mites better watch they don't get their money nicked by the directors just like the trust did.

mutley
23-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Don't forget the fact that Rod's cooking the books to hide the fact that Hibs are losing 1M per month. Once it all comes out, we'll be next in Administration.

That's ok though, I'm taking cookery lessons and am a dab hand with the icing bag

Billy Whizz
23-09-2013, 07:43 PM
That's ok though, I'm taking cookery lessons and am a dab hand with the icing bag

Do you get a share certificate with every cake baked

Bostonhibby
23-09-2013, 07:44 PM

I hope not, no way I could bake like a believer, I could run to several slices of toast but not sure if that will be enough.not with the profit we have posted and all those tangible assets that we have.

Pretty Boy
23-09-2013, 07:45 PM

I'll get on the phone to a few guys from the 07 cup winning squad and see if the fancy pulling pints in Tamsons. Hotel bills and expenses will be taken care off of course.

God all this uniqueness is making me well up again. Proud.

Pedantic_Hibee
23-09-2013, 07:45 PM
Equally pleasing is seeing them rage over the award of this stonewall penalty and deserved red for Mikoliunas.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133060-andy-davis/

The irony of a register of yams complaining about cheating......it's almost as if Andy Davis, a respectable good soul, knew that HoMFC would steal from the Poppy Fund, McCraes, Big Hearts and various police and NHS departments further down the line.

Dibben
23-09-2013, 07:46 PM
St Mirren rogered by The sheep. Lennon sacked. New man in just in time for a reaction at the Wongadome. Lovely Jubbly.

St Mirren rally to beat Aberdeen, new belief sees them go on a 6 game unbeaten run, including a 4-0 win against relegation threatened Hearts...

Even Lovely jublier...

:aok:

Billy Whizz
23-09-2013, 07:47 PM
St Mirren rally to beat Aberdeen, new belief sees them go on a 6 game unbeaten run, including a 4-0 win against relegation threatened Hearts...

Even Lovely jublier...

:aok:
Hope so, can we relegate them on 1st January

Dibben
23-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Hope so, can we relegate them on 1st January

Now THAT would be some New Year party...

:cb

Bostonhibby
23-09-2013, 07:52 PM
I'll get on the phone to a few guys from the 07 cup winning squad and see if the fancy pulling pints in Tamsons. Hotel bills and expenses will be taken care off of course.

:-) if we do go bust I am going to have to get my life size Rod tattoo covered over like that yam plum did with his Vlad one. No idea what to cover it with though.

Pedantic_Hibee
23-09-2013, 08:07 PM
:-) if we do go bust I am going to have to get my life size Rod tattoo covered over like that yam plum did with his Vlad one. No idea what to cover it with though.

Tears. Cover it with tears of pride. Preferably tears of pride imported from Bulgaria.

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 08:09 PM
Tears. Cover it with tears of pride. Preferably tears of pride imported from Bulgaria.

:agree:

#tearsforfears(ofliquidation)

Pretty Boy
23-09-2013, 08:11 PM

Theres more tears tonight.

A video of the SC final and a request for an extra tenner a month has them blubbing on kickback.

#emotionalblackmail

joe breezy
23-09-2013, 08:11 PM
:lolyam::yamlaugh:

Pedantic_Hibee
23-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Are Hearts fans the only fans who buy shares and don't actually get any shares?

Further to this, are Hearts fans the only fans who buy shares and as well as not actually receiving shares, also don't complain or ask any questions regarding it?

Romanov has ended them. They ceased to exist on the 17th June 2013. They're destroyed.

Hibernianinc
23-09-2013, 08:19 PM
Now THAT would be some New Year party...

:cb

IF they lost every match, then the most they'd be able to get thereafter would be 46 points.

Not possible for every other team to be above that total by then.

HOWEVER, if herts are found guilty of further, currently undisclosed cheating, and rightly docked more points, then we may indeed have the NY party to end them all.....:thumbsup:

Sergey
23-09-2013, 08:21 PM

Further to this, are Hearts fans the only fans who buy shares and as well as not actually receiving shares, also don't complain or ask any questions regarding it?

Romanov has ended them. They ceased to exist on the 17th June 2013. They're destroyed.

Hens teeth = Yams share certificate.

David Southern = John Borthwick

EskbankHibby
23-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Proud of those boys, so proud, what a team, what a club. To celebrate I'm thinking of phoning 999 and arranging 40 ambulances then bumping them when they arrive, can't think of a more effective way of wasting Scottish Ambulance Service money. Flooded with tears here, it's like a tear tsunami if i'm honest.

bingo70
23-09-2013, 08:24 PM

They would have been worthless anyway so you'd have thought someone somewhere could have made something up.

Pedantic_Hibee
23-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Filling up with tears here looking at the plasma telly I've mysteriously inherited.

Dunderhall
23-09-2013, 08:30 PM

Amazed no one has thought of fundraising.

I have a kidney I'm willing to auction.
#createpishgary.

Sergey
23-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Filling up with tears here looking at the plasma telly I've mysteriously inherited.

If the chocolate in the fountain tastes bitter...

leithsansiro
23-09-2013, 08:37 PM
I was chatting to a Hearts-supporting pal (I know, I know...) about this defeat today and, despite the fact that he's normally a decent bloke, he was quite definite in his assertion that "this will make us a better team in the long run". Having initially rejected this idea out of hand, there probably is some truth in their boys learning about how to close out matches properly and not switch off. Hope not though...

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 08:40 PM
If the chocolate in the fountain tastes bitter...

Some blokes don't take apart valve amps for fun.

EskbankHibby
23-09-2013, 08:40 PM
So proud of those brave boys that I have arranged a loan which I'm going to euphemistically term a "Borthwick", I have taken it from the British Red Cross and I have not actually told them, apparently you only have to pay it back if they notice and then pretend that was the plan all along. Floods. Of. Tears.

weecounty hibby
23-09-2013, 08:46 PM
I was chatting to a Hearts-supporting pal (I know, I know...) about this defeat today and, despite the fact that he's normally a decent bloke, he was quite definite in his assertion that "this will make us a better team in the long run". Having initially rejected this idea out of hand, there probably is some truth in their boys learning about how to close out matches properly and not switch off. Hope not though...

He is just regurgitating the pish spouted on Pravda, sorry the Hearts press releases/JKB/any online media from them. Just like the self sufficiency and best youngsters in the country bull**** that came to be regarded as fact by them snd then jumped on by the MSM it will, at the end of the day, be like those statements absolute *****. It is a bit like watching the last days of Saddam Hussein with Chemical Ali telling everyone that all was well

Pedantic_Hibee
23-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Can't believe they couldn't maintain concentration for the last five minutes against Ross County yet they managed to keep their composure winning a two-legged battle with the Germans a few decades ago. It's a funny old game.

Tears of confused pride here.

Pretty Boy
23-09-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm thinking of running a bus to Inverness at the weekend. £20 a head paid in advance. Any takers?

Totally legit, Pedantic Hibee is donating his new tv as a raffle prize.

lord bunberry
23-09-2013, 09:31 PM

Stop mixing it

HibbiesandtheBaddies
23-09-2013, 09:41 PM
2 goals in 2 minutes! I don't care what age they are that's completely unacceptable!

#Ragin :grr:

Bostonhibby
23-09-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm thinking of running a bus to Inverness at the weekend. £20 a head paid in advance. Any takers?

Totally legit, Pedantic Hibee is donating his new tv as a raffle prize.

Put me down for 2 please but only if it's cash only to be handed over to a "hard man" fi the Inch who looks like Jamesie Cottar. And when can you drop the telly off?

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 09:48 PM

Totally legit, Pedantic Hibee is tugging himself dry.

Seems legit.

lucky
23-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Bellends still believe they will finish above us. I had the pleasure of discussing it with a few of them after they returned triumphantly in defeat on Saturday.

Col2
23-09-2013, 09:56 PM
I am soaking, just soaking. Only Gary Locke knows what it's like to be dripping like I am. #allisverywet

Hibby70
23-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Someone was saying that "Gary Locke is a urophiliac".

Surely not. Where would such a rumour come from and lead to such lyrics? I don't believe it. Total pish.

Dunderhall
23-09-2013, 10:08 PM
2 goals in 2 minutes! I don't care what age they are that's completely unacceptable!

#Ragin :grr:
Disgraceful post, how dare you say something resembling the truth.
Haven't you taken the pledge in the deny and deflect manual.

OK, it's a dent for 2nd place but nothing we can't overcome.
We should support the team even in defeat, keep singing and applaud them off the park regardless.
It is two faced but I refer you to the manual above.

#denyanddeflect.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
23-09-2013, 10:21 PM
Disgraceful post, how dare you say something resembling the truth.
Haven't you taken the pledge in the deny and deflect manual.

OK, it's a dent for 2nd place but nothing we can't overcome.
We should support the team even in defeat, keep singing and applaud them off the park regardless.
It is two faced but I refer you to the manual above.

#denyanddeflect.

Big team, big expectations. #DealWithIT!

#FromTheCapital
23-09-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm starting to get concerned about the amount of games they're losing. With each defeat making them stronger they'll soon be a gargantuan force in the lower leagues of Scottish football.

mutley
23-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm starting to get concerned about the amount of games they're losing. With each defeat making them stronger they'll soon be a gargantuan force in the lower leagues of Scottish football.

And what's next after that, a continuous loosing streak and it's off to the win the champions league

Col2
23-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Ok guys I know a fair amount of this is banter...but on a serious note....with all this losing making them stronger and stronger and stronger.....do they get straight into the Europa league - group stages when they finish 2nd? I am discounting for a minute the special relationship with the Scottish Cup, another route to European glory..

...not sure if I could take it if they drew Liverpool....I am welling up at the thought. Only those that went REALLY understand (48 hour crying marathon).

Col2
23-09-2013, 10:36 PM
And what's next after that, a continuous loosing streak and it's off to the win the champions league

I thought you said steak as in steak BAKE. I am going to all night Tesco for some flour and butter and tissues and raffle tickets. I will speak to the staff, they may not fully appreciate how emotional all this is but they will want to hear my story. Fighting the good fight. It's a blockbuster in the making. Like Rock(y) Cakes..

I wonder if Rudi would be tempted to come back to pull some pints. Expenses all paid, a wee back hander and only on a free weekend.

Dunderhall
23-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Big team, big expectations. #DealWithIT!
Look we all knew what the end game with Vlad would be from day one, it was obvious to all of us. Nobody had to tell us.
Section 3.2.4 of the #denyanddeflect manual covered that.

Oh how we laughed when we were proven right, showed up these idiots at pegsellers.net

You are right though, no reason why we can't take advantage of the terrorists being in the champions league and then sign a few World Cup stars when we are out of admin, debt free and conscience clear.

#conscienceclear

HibbiesandtheBaddies
23-09-2013, 10:43 PM
Look we all knew what the end game with Vlad would be from day one, it was obvious to all of us. Nobody had to tell us.
Section 3.2.4 of the #denyanddeflect manual covered that.

Oh how we laughed when we were proven right, showed up these idiots at pegsellers.net

You are right though, no reason why we can't take advantage of the terrorists being in the champions league and then sign a few World Cup stars when we are out of admin, debt free and conscience clear.

#conscienceclear

Fair enough, but I wash my hands of this this lot until they win something as I only associate myself with success.......

Hibbyradge
23-09-2013, 10:43 PM

How can I view this on my Nexus?

It doesn't support Flash player.

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 10:46 PM
How can I view this on my Nexus?

It doesn't support Flash player.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsverse.photon&hl=en_GB

Hibbyradge
23-09-2013, 11:01 PM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsverse.photon&hl=en_GB

Hmm.

App downloaded. Cut and pasted the BBC url.

Not available in my territory.

monktonharp
23-09-2013, 11:08 PM

oh the memories:wink:

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Hmm.

App downloaded. Cut and pasted the BBC url.

Not available in my territory.

Hmm indeed.

I've just tried the Beeb highlights, and if I put the Photon browser into flash mode, then I get the same 'not available in your territory' pish. However, when I just left it and didn't turn on flash mode, the video plays fine. Dinnae ken.

(Spoiler alert: Hertz get humped.)

Hibbyradge
23-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Hmm indeed.

I've just tried the Beeb highlights, and if I put the Photon browser into flash mode, then I get the same 'not available in your territory' pish. However, when I just left it and didn't turn on flash mode, the video plays fine. Dinnae ken.

(Spoiler alert: Hertz get humped.)

Nexus 10?

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Nexus 10?

Naw, Galaxy TAB. Don't know why it should be different though, s'all Android.

Hibbyradge
23-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Naw, Galaxy TAB. Don't know why it should be different though, s'all Android.

Jelly bean is the culprit.

The video works on my android phone. (They still get humped.)

http://www.itpro.co.uk/641869/installing-adobe-flash-on-android-jelly-bean-devices

nonshinyfinish
23-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Jelly bean is the culprit.

The video works on my android phone. (They still get humped.)

http://www.itpro.co.uk/641869/installing-adobe-flash-on-android-jelly-bean-devices

All's well that ends well.

Jack Hackett
24-09-2013, 05:01 AM
All's well that ends well.

Not really. It will, after all, inevitably make them stronger.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-09-2013, 06:01 AM
I'm hearing rumours that Hearts are going to play a strengthened team in The League Cup as they are keeping all the laddies for League games, apparently thats how the big teams do it these days.

Phil D. Rolls
24-09-2013, 06:19 AM
I'm hearing rumours that Hearts are going to play a strengthened team in The League Cup as they are keeping all the laddies for League games, apparently thats how the big teams do it these days.

Its amazing to hear of those brave and proud supporters of that famous club crying after a defeat.

I would imagine its a long shot. Maybe someone has a picture of a previous occasion when they were moved to tears?

Forever in their shadow, etc.

WindyMiller
24-09-2013, 06:23 AM
Its amazing to hear of those brave and proud supporters of that famous club crying after a defeat.

I would imagine its a long shot. Maybe someone has a picture of a previous occasion when they were moved to tears?

Forever in their shadow, etc.

It seems to happen fairly regularly FR. :confused:

http://imageshack.us/a/img259/9577/greetinjambos.jpg

Even oor Andy's been moved to tears by these brave laddies heroic efforts.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgdd1NB3suPFl7VYIiYBaY0Ob1lBL4b XaEMt1u-FoybjZLBtgP

Phil D. Rolls
24-09-2013, 06:32 AM
It seems to happen fairly regularly FR. :confused:

Even oor Andy's been moved to tears by these brave laddies heroic efforts.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?
q=tbn:ANd9GcTgdd1NB3suPFl7VYIiYBaY0Ob1lBL4bXaEMt1u-FoybjZLBtgP

Nice to see them supporting each other. Id hate to think of some poor, friendless, misfit sitting crying alone.

lyonhibs
24-09-2013, 07:44 AM
Truly, those brave maroon warriors, fighting until (almost) the bitter end are imbued with the spirit of 1916.

Balconies in 3rd rate time shares in cheapskate holiday destinations are jam-packed with obese men, chest thumping their "1986 League Champions" t-shirts with pride.

Pwoud, very pwoud

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01724/sir-alex-ferguson__1724644a.jpg

Dunderhall
24-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Fair enough, but I wash my hands of this this lot until they win something as I only associate myself with success.......
Nobody can take away WWI.
however with your attitude I have to inform you that you are in breach of the Deny and Deflect manual section 5.3.2.3.

With immediate effect you are demoted to the role of "Dot Counter".

Juice-Terry
24-09-2013, 09:33 AM
With all the tears gushing all over this thread, I thought this would be appropriate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2kxlZDOHeQ

Pedantic_Hibee
24-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Tears of seethe from Hearts fans reading this thread.

Hibercelona
24-09-2013, 10:46 AM

TBF, you'd cry as well if your barbers did that to your hair.

matty_f
24-09-2013, 10:52 AM
I've never been as proud as I am right now, reading this thread. Tears have literally flooded not only my house and street, but the whole of West Fife.

People have lost many things as a result but this will make us all stronger. For it is in the face of such adversity that pure baking skills and begging, robbing charities, den mothers, and your very own staff, you find the strength and courage to not only win 2 world wars but also save football as a whole.

Stay safe, sweet princes. Stay safe.

Kato
24-09-2013, 11:19 AM
I was chatting to a Hearts-supporting pal (I know, I know...) about this defeat today and, despite the fact that he's normally a decent bloke, he was quite definite in his assertion that "this will make us a better team in the long run".

You should have reminded him, they probably don't a "long run" to get better during.

Pedantic_Hibee
24-09-2013, 11:26 AM
Just booked a holiday to Bulgaria. I'm absolutely howling here.

matty_f
24-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Just booked a holiday to Bulgaria. I'm absolutely howling here.

Stick in there pal. Proud of you.

Pretty Boy
24-09-2013, 11:51 AM
They have just recorded a new version of the Hearts song for 'the fund'.

Expect a tear and pride overload when that's released.

proud.

Springbank
24-09-2013, 12:11 PM
I haven't been this proud since Julian brellier was sent off in Europe for 2 yellows (one of which was for wearing ear rings)

#pride

Hibercelona
24-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Ave no gret like this since the great royal wedding. Ave even got ma mug tae hold ma tears in. Such proudness. :boo hoo:

Oscar T Grouch
24-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Nobody can take away WWI.
however with your attitude I have to inform you that you are in breach of the Deny and Deflect manual section 5.3.2.3.

With immediate effect you are demoted to the role of "Dot Counter".

Slight mistake there, it is Deny & Deflect manual section 6.2.0.7 :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-09-2013, 12:46 PM
You should have reminded him, they probably don't a "long run" to get better during.

What should this post have read as?

Leishy1995
24-09-2013, 01:09 PM

A screenshot from the rod Petrie account. The guy tweeted it a few weeks or months back

EskbankHibby
24-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Proud of everyone on this thread or anyone who has read it.

No more tears just misty eyed as i've had to set up a saline drip due to the dehydration issues caused by the ongoing pride/tear ratio.

kaimendhibs
24-09-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm so proud I haven't cried as much since Bambi's mother died.

Sent from my iphone

#FromTheCapital
24-09-2013, 03:17 PM
At least the calm, composed Billy Brown isn't feeling the pressure http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/240670-billy-brown-denies-any-crisis-at-hearts-following-three-straight-defeats/

:faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
24-09-2013, 03:21 PM
At least the calm, composed Billy Brown isn't feeling the pressure http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/240670-billy-brown-denies-any-crisis-at-hearts-following-three-straight-defeats/

If they take seven points from every six games I'd be delighted too. They'd be relegated quite comfortably.

Very proud of his press conference. Tears.

#FromTheCapital
24-09-2013, 03:27 PM
If they take seven points from every six games I'd be delighted too. They'd be relegated quite comfortably.

Would give them a total of 29 points which would've relegated them last season (albeit by a baw hair), although 2 season ago they would've stayed up with that total.
All on the huge assumption that they make it to the end of the season of course :cb

Treadstone
24-09-2013, 03:28 PM

A first class balloon. Would be relegated in 4 of last 9 years and relegation playoff in all other years since SPL began but aye Billy you would be okay.:greengrin

Onion
24-09-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm so proud I haven't cried as much since Bambi's mother died.

Sent from my iphone

When the **** did that happen ???

You set me off again :boo hoo:

Keith_M
24-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Callum Patterson bangs the pitch with pride.

Onion
24-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Callum Patterson bangs the pitch with pride.

Nah, just him with another kiddies piggy bank he's trying to break open for his bus fare home. I'm welling up again. So proud.

Dashing Bob S
24-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Think of Ross County as Hilter's bombers, striking from the sky in their cowardly way...

Hearts stood against them back then, and the current crop of youth won't be found wanting this time around. The charge towards zero points starts here.

Hibrandenburg
24-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Everyone's chipping in for the cause. Even Craig Thomson is auctioning his internet collection to the youngest bidder. Pride doesn't cover this sort of devotion, I could just burst.

Hibernianinc
24-09-2013, 04:21 PM

"We’ve got all season to chip at this and we’ve only played six games.

“We’ve taken seven points from the six games and if we take seven points from every six games, we’ll be alright.”

However, you've played 7 games, you yam trumpet.

So proud of the basic counting with fingers almost being right. Struggling,....must hold back,...tears....

weecounty hibby
24-09-2013, 04:33 PM

“We’ve taken seven points from the six games and if we take seven points from every six games, we’ll be alright.”

So proud of the basic counting with fingers almost being right. Struggling,....must hold back,...tears....

Even with those extra fingers on each hand they still find counting too advanced a skill to master. No wonder Romanov chose them to launder his cash and rob them blind. Fuds every one of them

EskbankHibby
24-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Think of Ross County as Hilter's bombers, striking from the sky in their cowardly way...

Hearts stood against them back then, and the current crop of youth won't be found wanting this time around. The charge towards zero points starts here.

Stop it man please, i'm off again, i'll have no fluid left.
:boo hoo:
i'm shrivelled up like a prune but even though my skin now looks like Lionel Blair's bawsack i have a feeling of immense pride shining through. God bless those brave jambos.

bigwheel
24-09-2013, 04:44 PM

and of course their average of 1 point a game would give them a net 23 points - don't think that'll be enough

Pretty Boy
24-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Am i right in thinking that this week include payday?

When i think of all those made redundant and all those creditors shafted it makes me so proud that those brave young warriors will be getting their reduced wages on time.

kaimendhibs
24-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Stop it man please, i'm off again, i'll have no fluid left.
:boo hoo:
i'm shrivelled up like a prune but even though my skin now looks like Lionel Blair's bawsack i have a feeling of immense pride shining through. God bless those brave jambos.

Haha

Sent from my iphone

Pedantic_Hibee
24-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Am i right in thinking that this week include payday?

When i think of all those made redundant and all those creditors shafted it makes me so proud that those brave young warriors will be getting their reduced wages on time.

lord bunberry
24-09-2013, 04:51 PM

Why did you have to mention that game again, I can't take much more of this, bulgaria can't take much more of this. If I don't get off this balcony soon I'm going to die of sunstroke.

Dunderhall
24-09-2013, 05:24 PM

Just make sure your fluid intake is ok before watching this, maybe watch it on an empty stomach too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taPh0JDCWxw

I'm not sure I can take any more after that, proud doesn't seem to cover it.
no other club quite like it, is there.

Pedantic_Hibee
24-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Just make sure your fluid intake is ok before watching this, maybe watch it on an empty stomach too.

Proud of how seamlessly they have taken over the mantle of Huns since the death of RFC.

Dunderhall
24-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Proud of how seamlessly they have taken over the mantle of Huns since the death of RFC.
Don't, you'll tip me over.
thankfully the attempt to copy the Huns poppy display never came about, the poppy fund would have went bankrupt.

Albanian Hibs
24-09-2013, 05:55 PM

Deary me. Makes me so proud watching that......

Pretty Boy
24-09-2013, 06:05 PM

Seeing class like that has me welling up again. Damn these emotions of mine.

Please DO NOT post the video of the HMFC flute band, that might send me over the edge.

Springbank
24-09-2013, 06:18 PM
So proud of hearts record in the 1970s (the last decade in which they traded in a sane sustainable manner)

Let the yoyo and 7070 years begin again ( 7070 being an average attendance as well as a famous score line reference :)

Craig_in_Prague
25-09-2013, 08:15 AM
Seen a clip on SSN this morning, of their wee sing song.

Made me realize, that real hertz men, Locke, Billy Broon and Jumbo Jim, they all speak like ******s.

ps. BB should never been ANYWHERE NEAR Easter Road. To$$er.

PatHead
25-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Flood alert for Gorgie/Tynecastle/Bulgaria area at 7.30 this evening as a memorial for brave young players involved in heroic Dingwall defeat is held before tonight's brave defeat.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Can't get over how proud I am.

Jack Hackett
25-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Can't get over how proud I am.

Hang in there bud. I'm overwhelmed by your pride to the point of bursting out in tears

Col2
25-09-2013, 05:22 PM
Please don't get me started again.

These young warriers go out again into battle tonight. I wonder if we might see a brace brave defeat but with pride and dignity that will set me off again. It's almost as if the results don't matter anymore, it's all about the pride. So proud.

Saorsa
25-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Seeing class like that has me welling up again. Damn these emotions of mine.

Please DO NOT post the video of the HMFC flute band, that might send me over the edge.you mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQuLLfTaZEo

oops, sorry.

Pretty Boy
25-09-2013, 05:41 PM
you mean this one?

oops, sorry.

That's the one.

Yoi've set me off again now. So proud of those forward thinking fans. So 21st century.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Mini-Huns. They even followed them into administration ffs!!

kaimendhibs
25-09-2013, 05:57 PM
you mean this one?

What did you do that for? I'm bawling now with tears of pride streaming down my cheeks

oops, sorry.

Sent from my iphone

Saorsa
25-09-2013, 06:04 PM
What did you do that for? I'm bawling now with tears of pride streaming down my cheeks.

Sent from my iphoneHope one day the wee stick twirling ned has tears in his eyes too when he raps himself in the fud with that stick when it goes through his legs.

kaimendhibs
25-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Hope one day the wee stick twirling ned has tears in his eyes too when he raps himself in the fud with that stick when it goes through his legs.

10/10

Sent from my iphone

hibees 7062
25-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Hope one day the wee stick twirling ned has tears in his eyes too when he raps himself in the fud with that stick when it goes through his legs.

He nearly does 2 mins in . Roaster :greengrin

Sergey
25-09-2013, 06:30 PM
That's the one.

Yoi've set me off again now. So proud of those forward thinking fans. So 21st century.

I'm not sure. This one has me welling-up every time I hear their bigoted vitriol. And they're wearing poppies which they've undoubtedly stolen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nf3BQ4kGRE

Oh god - I'm out of tissues again.

Saorsa
25-09-2013, 06:41 PM
Here they are again making everybody proud, this time on the march

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC19xpbQJXs

Particularly proud of the big fat ******* with the big drum wobbling about under the bridge. That must be his 2nd drum, looks like he swallowed the 1st one:agree:

kaimendhibs
25-09-2013, 06:46 PM
I'm gushing with pride at how proud I am of those proud boys!

Sent from my iphone

Pedantic_Hibee
25-09-2013, 06:52 PM
What a sad, sad group of people. Do I share a city with these people? I'm not proud anymore.

Jack Hackett
25-09-2013, 06:54 PM
What a sad, sad group of people. Do I share a city with these people? I'm not proud anymore.

Every dog has it's fleas now and again. Hold on to your pride

Phil D. Rolls
25-09-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm not sure. This one has me welling-up every time I hear their bigoted vitriol. And they're wearing poppies which they've undoubtedly stolen.

Not just a football club, the Heart and Soul of our famous and world respected capital. Very very proud to walk the same streets and these brave and honourable men, even if it is in their shadows. I'm changing from Kleenex to Tena, such is the intensity of my emotion and the such is the volume of my tears (and other bodily fluids) due to the fact that I am so proud, and humbled.

Did I mention I am on holiday in Bulgaria, and even the shepherds from the hills have stopped work to tell me how proud I should be. I've started a radio station, Radio Proud. We do a lot of work for charidee, but we don't like to talk about it. (Due to legal restrictions, as it happens, but I swear that money was only resting in my account).

Anyway, we are proud to be supporting all the little kiddies - in a totally legit manner, nothing to do with the white slave trade you understand. I am really proud - oh god, there I go again - sorry......I've never had many friends, and my wife has left me. I'm not proud of that, but those brave lads shackling down and [continues for another 129 years].

jodjam
25-09-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm hearing the home dug out at the PBS will be lowered by several feet. This will allow the gallant young subs to feel as if they are going over the top.

Pretty Boy
25-09-2013, 06:57 PM

I just really find orange marches hillarious. They are so cringeworthy.

On a plus side it keeps the neanderthals away from us normal types for a few afternoons a year.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-09-2013, 06:58 PM
The last three posts have me in tears. And some of it through laughter as well. :faf:

Crossgates Hibs
25-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Mini-Huns. They even followed them into administration ffs!!

Lol follow follow we will follow sevco

Aldo
25-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Mini-Huns. They even followed them into administration ffs!! Ha ha. Gid wan. Bunch of bigoted orcs

Hibs Class
25-09-2013, 07:24 PM
When I was a lad midweek matches generally kicked off at half past seven. I'm just proud that the authorities finally came to their senses and changed the standard evening kick-off time to 1945, in memory of the year our brave boys finally defeated the boche and saved professional football. Never forget.

Weststandwanab
25-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Mini-Huns. They even followed them into administration ffs!! Follow follow......

Sorry I have had a bottle of Montrachet but for a Tesco Sauv Blank I would stick that stick right up his......

Kato
25-09-2013, 07:29 PM
I'm hearing the home dug out at the PBS will be lowered by several feet. This will allow the gallant young subs to feel as if they are going over the top.

I spat proudness all over my screen.

Pedantic_Hibee
25-09-2013, 07:30 PM
When I was a lad midweek matches generally kicked off at half past seven. I'm just proud that the authorities finally came to their senses and changed the standard evening kick-off time to 1945, in memory of the year our brave boys finally defeated the boche and saved professional football. Never forget.

Aldo
25-09-2013, 07:31 PM
It's a real shame we don't have as many guests the nite to contribute to this and other threads.

alnewhaven
25-09-2013, 07:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nf3BQ4kGRE

So thats what happened to Right Said Fred

EH6 Hibby
25-09-2013, 08:45 PM

You may joke, but you've provably just gave them an idea.

bronca
25-09-2013, 09:46 PM
So thats what happened to Right Said Fred

:hilarious

I've lived in Glasgow for years and have had the misfortune to see and hear a fair few orange marches, sometimes coming right past my door. I can attest that the above display is a technically poorer version of the musical ability of the bigots here. They are just as undeveloped looking though.

s.a.m
25-09-2013, 09:55 PM
Follow follow......

Sorry I have had a bottle of Montrachet but for a Tesco Sauv Blank I would stick that stick right up his......

Well. I've been drinking French red (various vintages / regions / supermarkets) all evening (it's my birthday). And all I want to say is....I'm proud. But in a sort of seething way. Mainly proud, though.:aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-09-2013, 10:09 PM
I spat proudness all over my screen.

Oh no, that strange affliction is back!

FranckSuzy
25-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Well. I've been drinking French red (various vintages / regions / supermarkets) all evening (it's my birthday). And all I want to say is....I'm proud. But in a sort of seething way. Mainly proud, though.:aok:

HB :thumbsup: You must have your DOB as private as it's not showing up. Check the PM forum now :wink:

hfc rd
26-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Can't stop laughing my head off at that jambo jimmy saves hearts video on YouTube. It's a must watch for anyone that hasn't seen it yet!

Leishy1995
26-09-2013, 10:42 AM
After seeing those young boys toil past queen of the south I am so bloody proud. Tears in my eyes. So much fighting spirit.

Ryan91
26-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Can't stop laughing my head off at that jambo jimmy saves hearts video on YouTube. It's a must watch for anyone that hasn't seen it yet!

Jambo Jimmy is pretty old now isn't it?

nonshinyfinish
26-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Jambo Jimmy is pretty old now isn't it?

Video's older than most of those brave, brave, proud, brave Hearts youngsters.

Ryan91
26-09-2013, 10:51 AM
After seeing those young boys toil past queen of the south I am so bloody proud. Tears in my eyes. So much fighting spirit.

Just give the cup to them now, no one else is worth of winning it, anyone else winning it would be a disservice given that Hearts won WWI all by themselves.

Ryan91
26-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Video's older than most of those brave, brave, proud, brave Hearts youngsters.

Weststandwanab
26-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Well. I've been drinking French red (various vintages / regions / supermarkets) all evening (it's my birthday). And all I want to say is....I'm proud. But in a sort of seething way. Mainly proud, though.:aok: Good choice and happy belated birthday !

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 02:17 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133194-jambos-kickback-announcement/#entry3829034

So proud. Tears of cringed proudnessliness.

Keith_M
26-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Well, we get the chance to play them in the League Cup at Easter Road in October. We could maybe headline this game as the 'Hearts Pride Match'. We could all be proud together.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Well, we get the chance to play them in the League Cup at Easter Road in October. We could maybe headline this game as the 'Hearts Pride Match'. We could all be proud together.

Change For Charity Match:

The idea being that every penny made can go someway to paying off all the charities that Hearts shafted, including their own Big Hearts Trust which is due 34K. What club rips off their OWN charity?!?!

Kato
26-09-2013, 02:29 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133194-jambos-kickback-announcement/#entry3829034

"Bobby Walker retired from competitive football. Scotland’s most capped player and the world’s first sporting superstar"

Not ones to hide their light under a bushel, are they?

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 02:31 PM
"Bobby Walker retired from competitive football. Scotland’s most capped player and the world’s first sporting superstar"

Not ones to hide their light under a bushel, are they?

There's also reference to them saving football. An accolade they tried their best to reverse by playing Nerijus Barasa and Ibrahim Tall in their starting eleven.

Peevemor
26-09-2013, 02:34 PM

I'm very proud that they've decided to celebrate the centenary of the mass enlisting a year early. Only a plucky club like Hearts could show such foresight.

jacomo
26-09-2013, 02:38 PM

Maple Leaf Yam: JambosKickback is pleased to announce the first of a series of events to mark the centenary of the greatest team in Hearts’ history, the side that went to war in 1914.

Er... are they sure they've got their dates right? The OP over there seems a bit vague about which centenary they are celebrating, and which Battalion they are talking about. The Battle of the Somme did not happen in 1914, that's for sure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCrae%27s_Battalion_Great_War_Memorial

jacomo
26-09-2013, 02:39 PM
I'm very proud that they've decided to celebrate the centenary of the mass enlisting a year early. Only a plucky club like Hearts could show such foresight.

See above... I don't think they're only a year out...

Peevemor
26-09-2013, 02:40 PM

Oh! Even better.

I'm blubbering now.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 02:41 PM

They were never good with numbers, hence their current state of impending liquidation.

Bostonhibby
26-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Er... are they sure they've got their dates right? The OP over there seems a bit vague about which centenary they are celebrating, and which Battalion they are talking about. The Battle of the Somme did not happen in 1914, that's for sure...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCrae%27s_Battalion_Great_War_Memorial

Are you sure it wasn't moved to accomodate hearts? They are a big club?

Maybe they could check their facts with Jack Alexander? He knows a thing or two about the great hearts wars.

EH6 Hibby
26-09-2013, 03:05 PM

To be fair, they probably won't be around to celebrate it next year.

hibbybob
26-09-2013, 03:17 PM

They might not have a wall to stick a plaque on if they wait till next year!!

GraniteCityHibs
26-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Gorgiewave (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/user/1466-gorgiewave/)Gorgiewave

Stockholm Syndrome

Registered Users A
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_extra/team_icons/member.gif
6,033 posts

LocationMadrid

Posted Today, 13:30
I don't want to be obtuse, but why is it being unveiled this year and not next?

--

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 05:22 PM
A thread on Kickback with posters registering their dismay at someone stealing a Sick Kids tin from Diggers.

I agree, shocking how any person or any company could steal from a charity, don't you agree JKB? Or several charities for that matter.

Northernhibee
26-09-2013, 05:26 PM
A thread on Kickback with posters registering their dismay at someone stealing a Sick Kids tin from Diggers.

I agree, shocking how any person or any company could steal from a charity, don't you agree JKB? Or several charities for that matter.

Also from their fans under the disguise of a "share issue" when there never was any shares.

And they still pump their money into the void.

Absolutely unreal, The club with no shame.

Dunderhall
26-09-2013, 05:30 PM

I can't imagine the seethe if it was an amount over £34,000 (AKA Big Hearts Charity).
I doubt anyone could keep their anger and dismay quiet for long, could they?

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 05:37 PM
Apparently I'm "mentally ill" because I make regular mentions of the Poppy theft?

I would suggest those that defend the actions of HoMFC are the sick ones but hey ho.

Bursting with pride here. Bursting so much I've just released my pride over a wreath.

Northernhibee
26-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Apparently I'm "mentally ill" because I make regular mentions of the Poppy theft?

I would suggest those that defend the actions of HoMFC are the sick ones but hey ho.

Bursting with pride here. Bursting so much I've just released my pride over a wreath.

I have so much pride of your pride for that lot. For them to steal money from charities and then deny it, so, so proud as well.

26-09-2013, 05:56 PM

Hearts fans disgusted at charity robbing?! oh the irony!

Aye truly vile and low life ins't it ya despicable jambo tramps! The club with no shame!

Dunderhall
26-09-2013, 06:24 PM

Why not redeem yourself and wade along gorgie road (flute optional) and support the great traditions the young heroes carry with them.
The business needs all the help it can, being open from 19:14 to 19:18 only.

It was better in the old days when people were honest.

Ryan91
26-09-2013, 08:52 PM
52m (https://twitter.com/JamTarts/status/383319120814829569)

Heart of Midlothian @JamTarts
(http://twitter.com/JamTarts)
Great news! HMFC has won the Best Professional Club in the Community @ScottishFA (http://twitter.com/ScottishFA) @2013Grassroots (http://twitter.com/2013Grassroots) Award.

Just seen this being retweeted on twitter by that Mark McKenzie bloke who does sports on Radio Forth.

So very, very proud of that club and all it stands for.

fat freddy
26-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Best Professional Club in The Community...??...withholding £1.5 million from the taxman equates to 'Professional' in the minds of The SFA...Utterly Bonkers!

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Just seen this being retweeted on twitter by that Mark McKenzie bloke who does sports on Radio Forth.

So very, very proud of that club and all it stands for.

They can afford to plough money into kids football with the savings they made on not paying charities, the Poppy fund, ambulance service, NHS, council tax and disabled parking space fees that weren't forwarded to the CEC.

Sergey
26-09-2013, 09:17 PM
They can afford to plough money into kids football with the savings they made on not paying charities, the Poppy fund, ambulance service, NHS, council tax and disabled parking space fees that weren't forwarded to the CEC.

You forgot the Den Mothers. Shafting them at the time was as low as it gets, even by their sewer standards.

BORTHWICK epitomises that shower.

BORTHWICK

I'm starting to well up again - sorry.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-09-2013, 09:24 PM
I hear Candi Staton is going to do a live gig in The Brauhaus where she pours some pints before singing Young Hearts Run Free ten times in a row then leaves the stage amid a flood of proud tears!

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 09:25 PM
I hear Candi Staton is going to do a live gig in The Brauhaus where she pours some pints before singing Young Hearts Run Free ten times in a row then leaves the stage amid a flood of proud tears!

Will she pay her own way though? I know Skacel only patronised the flumps for an afternoon after a few Jambos stumped up for his flights, accommodation and expenses. I'm so proud of the free-loading legend.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Yeah she is good!

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 09:56 PM
Well, I've had a bit of a nightmare, lads and lassies.

Only just realised I'd left the washing out all day. Had to go out in the *ucking dark and collect it all, it's freezing and no doubt spider-ridden.

However, as late as it is, my Jambo neighbour next door stood outside his conservatory and watched the whole thing, clapping with tears of pride in his eyes as I trudged back indoors beaten and defeated. So proud.

Bostonhibby
26-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Well, I've had a bit of a nightmare, lads and lassies.

Only just realised I'd left the washing out all day. Had to go out in the *ucking dark and collect it all, it's freezing and no doubt spider-ridden.

However, as late as it is, my Jambo neighbour next door stood outside his conservatory and watched the whole thing, clapping with tears of pride in his eyes as I trudged back indoors beaten and defeated. So proud.

Had he tarted the conservatory up to look like a little corner of bulgaria? And was he sitting bare ersed on the back of our tragically missing Sidneyhibby instead of a cheap plastic chair?

If so I think you have truly had a religous experience. I'd lob a brick over just to check if its a divine experience or a twat in a greenhouse though.

jacomo
26-09-2013, 10:20 PM

It's alright for the likes of you who can no doubt afford your own wreath. How about all the penniless Yams who've spent all their money on the doomed attempt to prop up their club?

Where are they going to release their pride when it's at bursting levels? There could be increased wreath-sharing down Gorgie way, with all the health implications that entails. It really, really doesn't bear thinking about.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Had he tarted the conservatory up to look like a little corner of bulgaria? And was he sitting bare ersed on the back of our tragically missing Sidneyhibby instead of a cheap plastic chair?

If so I think you have truly had a religous experience. I'd lob a brick over just to check if its a divine experience or a twat in a greenhouse though.

He did have a Hristo Stoichkov gnome with a poppy attached to it beside him come to think of it. Didn't notice anything else of note although I overheard him on the phone earlier to John Borthwick saying he's had to park his car further down the road now and because of this he had decided against reinstating his council tax standing order.

I'm not very proud of him anymore. I'm in tears to be honest.

kaimendhibs
26-09-2013, 10:56 PM
I heard that rod Stewart is so proud that he has denounced his previous love of smeltic and is re-releasing Young Turks as a tribute to the brave brave lads who defied the odds to scrape a penalties win over a lower league side. Humbled and tearful, so very proud

Sent from my iphone

matty_f
26-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Lions have just heard of the brave, young Hearts' plight and have agreed to be coolectively known as a jambo of lions when they all hang out together and that.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 11:12 PM
The rapper Drake has agreed to re-release his hit song "I'm so, I'm so, I'm so, I'm so proud of you" in tribute to the valiant young maroon warriors.

Shrekko
26-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Will she pay her own way though? I know Skacel only patronised the flumps for an afternoon after a few Jambos stumped up for his flights, accommodation and expenses. I'm so proud of the free-loading legend.

I was totally stunned when I saw that being confirmed on JKB. Not a single Jambo questioned why a guy who'd earned hundreds of thousands from the club couldn't even stump up the cost of a flight from Prague to help out. His equally transparent girlfriend was in tow as well for the free trip to Edinburgh.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-09-2013, 11:17 PM
I was totally stunned when I saw that being confirmed on JKB. Not a single Jambo questioned why a guy who'd earned hundreds of thousands from the club couldn't even stump up the cost of a flight from Prague to help out. His equally transparent girlfriend was in tow as well for the free trip to Edinburgh.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-09-2013, 11:27 PM
What is the den mothers thing all about? Completely passed me by.

greenginger
26-09-2013, 11:31 PM

Lets not forget Skacel's contract with Hearts registered with the SPL stated he only earned £ 3000/week.

I wonder when someone will ask him how much he got tax-free staight from Lithland and whether it will come out in the great liquidation wash.

hibs0666
26-09-2013, 11:36 PM

Their payments from the Jammy Savilles passed them by too

Pretty Boy
27-09-2013, 01:38 AM

It's crazy.

I was apparently 'not serious' when i questioned that on here. Apparently Rudi is doing 'everything to save the club he loves'.

Everything except stump up any of his own cash obviously

Crossgates Hibs
27-09-2013, 05:52 AM
It's crazy.

I was apparently 'not serious' when i questioned that on here. Apparently Rudi is doing 'everything to save the club he loves'.

Everything except stump up any of his own cash obviously

You are just a bitter Hobo jealous cause we could never get somebody with the class of Rudi.half of them still worship Romanov they really are something else.:flag:

Geo_1875
27-09-2013, 05:57 AM
I hear George Michael will reform Whamto release a special charity version of Young Guns. Apparently he's declared he's out and very, very proud.

Mellow Hibee
27-09-2013, 08:47 AM
I hope nobody minds, but I've been moved to pen a few lines regarding our neighbours. I call it, simply, "So, So Proud"

So, So Proud

Pride is knowing that you won the war,
Pride is buying players that you can't pay for.
Pride is saving football as we know it,
Pride is shifting cash offshore, though our balance sheets don't show it.

Pride is being Edinburgh's biggest team,
Pride is using a tax avoidance scheme.
Pride is having the greatest stadium in the land,
Pride is failing to pay for poppies with some financial sleight of hand.

Pride is charging disabled supporters to use the parking area
And pride is crying in your underpants on a balcony in Bulgaria.

kaimendhibs
27-09-2013, 09:11 AM
I hope nobody minds, but I've been moved to pen a few lines regarding our neighbours. I call it, simply, "So, So Proud"

So, So Proud

That is simply the most awe inspiring ballad I have ever seen in words. My chest is thrust out and I'm bawling with pride at this moment.

Sent from my iphone

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2013, 09:19 AM

So, So Proud

Outstanding. I'm weeping.

nonshinyfinish
27-09-2013, 09:28 AM

So, So Proud

That final couplet has blown my pride-addled mind. I'm face-down in self-aggrandisementiness, and it feels gooood.

Bostonhibby
27-09-2013, 09:34 AM

So, So Proud

Brilliant, you should stick it on a T shirt and flog them, all proceeds to the Poppy Appeal Scotland.

matty_f
27-09-2013, 09:47 AM

So, So Proud

Unbelievably proud right now. Tearing the heid right aff it proud.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Unbelievably proud right now. Tearing the heid right aff it proud.

I'm right beside you on that. Even more so if you are so overcome with pride and you need a hand. Literally.

matty_f
27-09-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm right beside you on that. Even more so if you are so overcome with pride and you need a hand. Literally.

#createhistory

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2013, 09:59 AM
#allisveryambidextrous

Ryan91
27-09-2013, 10:31 AM

So, So Proud

Never been so damn proud in my life, crying sweet tears of pride here

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-09-2013, 11:30 AM

Anybody?

Sergey
27-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Anybody?

It was a story that broke a few years ago (2008 - how time flies) that Vlad had refused to pay the Den Mothers who were looking after the players kids. Here's the reciprocal thread from over the road:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/30169-mad-vlad-has-to-get-a-grip/

Even after that, the penny didn't drop.

brog
27-09-2013, 11:58 AM
It was a story that broke a few years ago (2008 - how time flies) that Vlad had refused to pay the Den Mothers who were looking after the players kids. Here's the reciprocal thread from over the road:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/30169-mad-vlad-has-to-get-a-grip/

TBF G there's actually some sensible comments on that thread. Five years of cheating later & all decency & commonsense has gone out the window!

Sergey
27-09-2013, 11:59 AM
TBF G there's actually some sensible comments on that thread. Five years of cheating later & all decency & commonsense has gone out the window!

Some of the comments on that thread are from folks on here :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-09-2013, 12:03 PM

Cheers. Its all much clearer now.

Hibernianinc
27-09-2013, 04:46 PM
I'm so proud of all the pride that is proudly being paraded about in pride on here.

I'm also in tears, wet tears of manly pride.

I'm also proud of these pride tears, they're nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm now crying tears of pride that I'm so proud of my pride, and that the tears of pride are, in themselves, worth crying tears of pride over.

I wish to **** I was in Bulgaria.

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2013, 04:48 PM
I'm so proud of all the pride that is proudly being paraded about in pride on here.

I'm also in tears, wet tears of manly pride.

I'm also proud of these pride tears, they're nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm now crying tears of pride that I'm so proud of my pride, and that the tears of pride are, in themselves, worth crying tears of pride over.

I wish to **** I was in Bulgaria.

Once it has run its course, this thread should be in the vaults for the above alone :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

Sergey
27-09-2013, 06:36 PM
I honestly haven't been this welled-up since John Borthwick repaid the £10,000 to the Willie Bauld Fund.

Such a proud, proud moment and the act of a true upstanding gentleman.

Bollox - I'm off again :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

Pedantic_Hibee
27-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Sat in my garden in East Lothian having a smoke and crying my eyes out. It's not quite a Bulgarian balcony but I won't overspend at the expense of my council tax and paye payments.

Proud of my prudence. So proud.

Hibbyradge
27-09-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm just proud that I can spell Hartz proper.

Pretty Boy
27-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Once it has run its course, this thread should be in the vaults for the above alone :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

This thread absolutely must go in the vault. After we have all had our fun with it of course.

I'm proud to have played my part.

HFC93
27-09-2013, 07:46 PM
We are all in this together... :boo hoo:

Northernhibee
27-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Tears out (of my tearducts), growing sense of overwhelming pride in.

The Falcon
27-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Some of the comments on that thread are from folks on here :greengrin

I have over 3k posts and still not been outed. I post some drivel as well. Even worse than here :wink:

The Green Goblin
27-09-2013, 09:17 PM
I just got back from the shopping. Bought myself 45 loaves of Mother's Pride to make some sandwiches to do my bit. I just ate 10 sandwiches and can honestly say I am full of Pride. Not only that, but I'll be sh*tting Pride later too.

Tuck in.

Pretty Boy
28-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Bulgaria better brace itself. It's been posted again......

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133254-fancy-a-drunken-cry/#entry3831311

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-09-2013, 12:27 AM
Even more proud 2nd time around. Away to cry myself to sleep now. Hope I don't drown in my tears of pride

Bostonhibby
28-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Bulgaria better brace itself. It's been posted again......

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133254-fancy-a-drunken-cry/#entry3831311

Jeez, I am so overcome that I just don't know what to do in response to that, what would be a fitting tribute?

Maybe knock up an only fools and horses type video about stealing a plasma TV from a charity?,or swindling £10k from your fellow supporters?, scamming them for a bus trip that didn't exist?, distributing some poppies but somehow forgetting to hand over the money?, having another charities £34k "resting" in your account but they never see it?

"No income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee"

As an aside, any idea why Craigie boys avatar has what appears to be a number of Richard the Thirds arranged in the midle of the heart?

Pretty Boy
28-09-2013, 08:05 AM
Tams Bird - 'Not drunk but still a wee tear.....'

Jambo66 - 'In tears at 8 in the morning. Brilliant.'

The Merse - 'Hard not to get emotional watching that.'

A few sensitive wee souls in amongst the vile bigots.

EskbankHibby
28-09-2013, 08:48 AM

Interesting that you mention this as I have often thought that the recent version of Hearts are the embodiment of Uncle Albert. I am of course referring to the oft trotted out "during the war" mantra that they use as a crass attempt to tie their clubs history of noble sacrifice to the current shell that represents their once proud club. Trying to dodge modern day responsibilities by referring to previous sacrifice? Proud of the Alberts, so proud.

Bostonhibby
28-09-2013, 08:56 AM

Interesting that you mention this as I have often thought that the recent version of Hearts are the embodiment of Uncle Albert. I am of course referring to the oft trotted out "during the war" mantra that they use as a crass attempt to tie their clubs history of noble sacrifice to the current shell that represents their once proud club. Trying to dodge modern day responsibilities by referring to previous sacrifice? Proud of the Alberts, so proud.

The Alberts :agree: Like the sound of that, wasn't he a submariner as well?!

EskbankHibby
28-09-2013, 09:02 AM
The Alberts :agree: Like the sound of that, wasn't he a submariner as well?!

May well have been my friend, proud of him if he was.

Mellow Hibee
28-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Jeez, I am so overcome that I just don't know what to do in response to that, what would be a fitting tribute?

Maybe knock up an only fools and horses type video about stealing a plasma TV from a charity?,or swindling £10k from your fellow supporters?, scamming them for a bus trip that didn't exist?, distributing some poppies but somehow forgetting to hand over the money?, having another charities £34k "resting" in your account but they never see it?

As an aside, any idea why Craigie boys avatar has what appears to be a number of Richard the Thirds arranged in the midle of the heart?

There is absolutely no shame in ****ting yourself with pride every now and again. No shame at all.

nonshinyfinish
28-09-2013, 09:45 AM
There is absolutely no shame in ****ting yourself with pride every now and again. No shame at all.

:agree: The noblest of bodily functions, cleverly subverted to excrete a deeply felt pridal movement into the world (or in this case, Bulgaria).

Just Alf
28-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Those Alberts..... They make me Soooo pwoud.......... So, so pwoud..... Sniff.........