PDA

View Full Version : Yams Pleasing! (and proud. So very proud.)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

VivaHiberņa
09-03-2014, 12:17 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/138069-hearts-related-moments-that-bring-you-to-the-verge-of-tears/

Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. You couldn't script it, Bulgaria must be under 6 feet of water by now. :brokenyam: :lolyam:

Hibernia&Alba
09-03-2014, 12:30 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/138069-hearts-related-moments-that-bring-you-to-the-verge-of-tears/

Lulz. Lulz. Lulz. You couldn't script it, Bulgaria must be under 6 feet of water by now. :brokenyam: :lolyam:

That's a beautiful thread. How I envy them.

hibees 7062
10-03-2014, 07:29 PM
There was a rumour that Theo Walcott was coming on loan for part or all of the 2006/07 season. He would have got CL football

At 16 year old , only in jamboville :rolleyes:

hibees 7062
10-03-2014, 07:42 PM
'If hibs debt was called in then they couldnt manage, either. They miss that point.' Trading whilst (technically) insolvent. Hmm. :greengrin

stantonhibby
10-03-2014, 07:45 PM
'If hibs debt was called in then they couldnt manage, either. They miss that point.' Trading whilst (technically) insolvent. Hmm. :greengrin

I assume none of these numpties have a mortgage or could just pay it off if it was 'called in'!

hibees 7062
10-03-2014, 07:53 PM
I assume none of these numpties have a mortgage or could just pay it off if it was 'called in'!

I can see Farmers bank calling Hibs mortgage in . His next meeting with them would be interesting

Bostonhibby
10-03-2014, 07:58 PM

Not whilst assets actually exist and comfortably exceed liabilities and are in properly certified and published accounts :greengrin If the yam had ever been in that position they would be able to understand this.

clerriehibs
10-03-2014, 08:03 PM
That's a beautiful thread. How I envy them.

It's like a wake; entirely inappropriate. They're no' deid ... yet.

Tynie01011973
10-03-2014, 08:10 PM

JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 38m
Im convinced Stefan scougall from Livingston will play for us next season.

Shows the level of knowledge that abounds over on JKB.

Sure young Stefan will give up playing for a team that's playing in an FA Cup Semi-Final to come back to play for the famous JT's

:greengrin

hibees 7062
10-03-2014, 08:37 PM
JKB Meltdown ‏@JKBmeltdown 38m
Im convinced Stefan scougall from Livingston will play for us next season.

Shows the level of knowledge that abounds over on JKB.

Sure young Stefan will give up playing for a team that's playing in an FA Cup Semi-Final to come back to play for the famous JT's

:greengrin

Bet he can't wait :rolleyes: