PDA

View Full Version : Yams Pleasing! (and proud. So very proud.)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

PatHead
29-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Billy Brown ""We've got one of the best up and coming managers in the game"!!!

Where do they keep him?

cabbageandribs1875
29-10-2013, 01:37 PM
We had a huuuuuuge crowd at Dunfermline too. Behind the goals was packed by about 2pm. Have a vague memory of Dave Beaumont being a policeman on duty that day. But was pretty drunk......

the polis get away with everything :grr:

hibseleven
29-10-2013, 01:59 PM
the polis get away with everything :grr: hahaha! I'm sure it was him!!!

hibees 7062
29-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Someone call the vet and have him put out his misery! Is he having an argument with himself?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24726765

"I worked in partnership with one of the best managers this country's had for a long time so I know what it takes and Gary Locke's got what it takes to get us out of the situation we're in.:greengrin

hibees 7062
29-10-2013, 02:44 PM
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee65/drweho/Pride/gay-pride.gif

hibees 7062
29-10-2013, 02:47 PM
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x235/Innocentinpink4u/Gay%20Pride/GAY.jpg

JimBHibees
29-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Pat McGinlay was it not?

1-1 draw IIRC.

Nah definitely Crawford cut in from the left and smacked a right foot shot top corner.

Aldo
29-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Nah definitely Crawford cut in from the left and smacked a right foot shot top corner.

It was a late goal but we won 1 nil did we not?

Onceinawhile
29-10-2013, 03:13 PM

Had a look on wikipedia and it has it down as stevie Crawford scoring a 90th minute goal to make it 1-1.

All These years I thought it was pat McGinlay, I've been living a lie!

hibees 7062
29-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Had a look on wikipedia and it has it down as stevie Crawford scoring a 90th minute goal to make it 1-1.

All These years I thought it was pat McGinlay, I've been living a lie!

One of my heros , was in the hotel lift in Blackpool 2 weeks ago and he came into said lift

He still looks about 20 , hate him now :not worth:greengrin

Prof. Shaggy
29-10-2013, 04:08 PM
One of my heros , was in the hotel lift in Blackpool 2 weeks ago and he came .

Excuse me....?

Drumlanrig
29-10-2013, 04:10 PM

Jee you must be a bit of a "looker"

Dashing Bob S
29-10-2013, 04:21 PM

Jee you must be a bit of a "looker"

Best ride (in a lift) ever.

brog
29-10-2013, 05:13 PM

Going up, or going down? :greengrin

One Day Soon
29-10-2013, 05:17 PM

What gave it away?

hibees 7062
29-10-2013, 05:22 PM
One of my heros , was in the hotel lift in Blackpool 2 weeks ago and he came into said lift

Sorted :aok:

One Day Soon
29-10-2013, 05:26 PM
Sorted :aok:

Wait, he was OUTSIDE the lift and he came all the way INTO it?

Springbank
29-10-2013, 06:56 PM
Singing I'm Pat McGinlay
That's one of my own...

Northernhibee
29-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Currently requesting odds on that lot not picking up a single point for the remainder of the season.

Even allowing for a St Johnstone or Killie not playing well I really can't see where their next point comes from.

100/1 or better I'm sticking a tenner on it.

green.and.white
30-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Never before have I wanted Hibs to win a match in order for a thread on here to blow up. I really hope I'm proud tomorrow night...

Come on Hibs!!!

Dashing Bob S
30-10-2013, 11:27 AM
Lock, Shock and Two Golden Arches.

Plotline: Gary goes to McDonald's to get lunch for the team, but has a limited budget, and is shocked to find out the exorbitant cost of a Big Mac and fries. He finds himself caught short (financially) and agrees to wash the dishes to help pay for the meal. He gets fed up with this, and goes to the toilet, passing the shower, where he climbs out of the window, into an alley that smells of urine.

Then he goes home.

There is NO subtext to this movie.

3pm
30-10-2013, 11:36 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Peevemor
30-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Overdo the apéritif today then Bob?

One Day Soon
30-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Lock, Shock and Two Golden Arches.

Plotline: Gary goes to McDonald's to get lunch for the team, but has a limited budget, and is shocked to find out the exorbitant cost of a Big Mac and fries. He finds himself caught short (financially) and agrees to wash the dishes to help pay for the meal. He gets fed up with this, and goes to the toilet, passing the shower, where he climbs out of the window, into an alley that smells of urine.

Then he goes home.

There is NO subtext to this movie.

Genius. All the true artists are largely unappreciated in their own time.

Aldo
30-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Golden Showers

Staring Gary 'pish on me' Locke

and

Billy 'I've been places and done things' Brown

Set in his hoose. Lockes fixation with looking Golden all over and has heard that if someone pisses on you long enough you'll turn a golden colour.

All becomes quite smelly however as Locke tries and tries to become Golden without success.

Brown plays the starring role as the main pisser but has peeing issues.

Fwiw Golden Showers exists as scream film set in States and is about tanning salon and folks fixation bout looking golden.

Hibrandenburg
30-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Billy does Dalry. An old one but still worth a view.

Weststandwanab
30-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Overdo the apéritif today then Bob? Maybe not enough ?

DarrenSQH
02-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Good to see that the hearts players took today's pumping at home seriously and are now out bevying at the darts.

Can't wait till they go down.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/03/5uzupe3u.jpg

Sir David Gray
02-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Good to see that the hearts players took today's pumping at home seriously and are now out bevying at the darts.

Can't wait till they go down.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/03/5uzupe3u.jpg

Who are they and what does that sign say? :confused:

derek0762
02-11-2013, 10:27 PM

I was about to ask the very same question!

Green&White
02-11-2013, 10:39 PM

Stevenson and hamill and it says 'since Wednesday one paddy fenlon'
AKA...
Two smelly fuds with a sign that makes no sense in the English language.

07hibee
02-11-2013, 10:44 PM

Actually feel embarrassed for them,they've no class at all have they ?

hibees 7062
02-11-2013, 10:51 PM
AKA...

2 ***** i would never tire of kicking . Hamill the world beater and Stevenson still trying to get his own fans on his side . Tatooed freakshow :trumpet:S

Hermit Crab
02-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Actually feel embarrassed for them,they've no class at all have they ?

Very disrespectful if that's what the sign says. Not professional in the slightest.

matty_f
02-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Did they have a sign referencing their brave race to zero?

TheReg!
02-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Very disrespectful if that's what the sign says. Not professional in the slightest.

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^
They should be bounced for this, just a pair of classless ned's.

Hermit Crab
02-11-2013, 11:02 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^
They should be bounced for this, just a pair of classless ned's.

Send the photo the papers then.

hibees 7062
02-11-2013, 11:02 PM
HEARTS midfielder Ryan Stevenson has informed the club he will not play for them again after a request to terminate his contract was refused.

He has branded the club a “circus” and revealed how his sickened team-mates are now more concerned about paying their weekly bills than playing for the jersey.

This the same guy ? :idiot:

hibees 7062
02-11-2013, 11:04 PM

Good shout :agree:

Sergey
02-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Did they have a sign referencing their brave race to zero?

Between them. they're not even sporting a stolen poppy :confused:

We really should set up a sweepstake as to the date they actually hit zero points. Early January is my guess.

Hermit Crab
02-11-2013, 11:06 PM
HEARTS midfielder Ryan Stevenson has informed the club he will not play for them again after a request to terminate his contract was refused.

He has branded the club a “circus” and revealed how his sickened team-mates are now more concerned about paying their weekly bills than playing for the jersey.

This the same guy ? :idiot:

The very same guy who kissed the badge and pumped his fists against the badge on Wednesday.

Good shout :agree:

Facebook twitter etc. Maximum exposure if you feel the need to.

We really should set up a sweepstake as to the date they actually hit zero points. Early January is my guess.

Probably against us.

Sir David Gray
02-11-2013, 11:08 PM
AKA...

Thanks for that - genuinely had no idea who they were from that photo!

The sign was written in Jamboish, it's not supposed to make sense in English!

Northernhibee
02-11-2013, 11:08 PM

TBH I'm still looking for a price on them not picking up a single point from now to the end of the season. Really don't see where it's going to come from at all, even if another team has an off day.

Hermit Crab
02-11-2013, 11:10 PM
TBH I'm still looking for a price on them not picking up a single point from now to the end of the season. Really don't see where it's going to come from at all, even if another team has an off day.

They will get at least one. We've got to play them again. ;)

hibees 7062
02-11-2013, 11:10 PM

What year / league :wink:

Sir David Gray
02-11-2013, 11:11 PM

Since when did Hearts and professionalism go together?

johnrebus
02-11-2013, 11:16 PM

The only points they will pick are against Hibernian.

If they are a joke club, what the **** does that make us?

hibees 7062
02-11-2013, 11:21 PM

Cant see it being any of the next 7

Sheep away
Ross county home
Dun utd away
inverness home
Celic away
Killie home
StMirren away

Sproule Three
03-11-2013, 01:52 AM

They have 2 possibly 3 league games to play against us . You obviously aren't seeing very well NH

Pete
03-11-2013, 02:27 AM
They have 2 possibly 3 league games to play against us . You obviously aren't seeing very well NH

They won't pick up any more points from us this season.

They've used up all their luck and the team with quality players eventually comes out on top. They never looked like scoring on Wednesday apart from that screamer.

If you want to gamble safe then the money should be on home and away thrashings. They are seriously mince and they are going to get what they deserve

:jmcp:

The only points they will pick are against Hibernian.

If they are a joke club, what the **** does that make us?

With respect, you apparently haven't seen us play since the hearts cup final and you doubt you ever will again, so who are you to judge?

If your posts aren't undermining the club in some way, questioning it's identity for example, it's usually negative stuff like this.

"Us"?

Aye, right then.

Sproule Three
03-11-2013, 03:35 AM

They've used up all their luck and the team with quality players eventually comes out on top. They never looked like scoring on Wednesday apart from that screamer.

If you want to gamble safe then the money should be on home and away thrashings. They are seriously mince and they are going to get what they deserve

Mate I didn't think they'd score a goal against us this season .

The bar stewards have had two chances in two games yet beaten us twice .
They are totally anointed in games involving us Wish I shared you're confidence that they won't get another point in derbies

Hermit Crab
03-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Cant see it being any of the next 7

Sheep away
Ross county home
Dun utd away
inverness home
Celic away
Killie home
StMirren away

They will win at home to county. They are poor.

marti1875
03-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Well i cannae make out what it says after "since wednesday" but if it does say that about Paddy Fenlon it just really really sums them up. Rooted to the foot of the league after yet another "proud" defeat and this is all they can come up with? laughing at someone who has just lost his job......classy eh...

johnrebus
03-11-2013, 08:50 AM

With respect, you apparently haven't seen us play since the hearts cup final and you doubt you ever will again, so who are you to judge?

If your posts aren't undermining the club in some way, questioning it's identity for example, it's usually negative stuff like this.

"Us"?

Aye, right then.

Undermining the club? Crikey, the owner and the people who run Hibernian do a fine job there without any help from me.

The club is rotten to the core.

As for me to judge, well I've been a Hibs fan for over forty years and always will be. I won't go back until until Petrie is removed and we start playing proper football again. Sorry if that does not make me a happy clapper, prepared to accept any old **** thrown at me in return for emotional attachment and hard earned cash.

Us? Yes, you're damn right. I am one of 'us', whether you like or not.

Apologies again if I don't live under a pink marshmallow moon like your good self and a number of others.

:coffee:

Hermit Crab
03-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Any kwnt sent that photo to the papers then?

clerriehibs
03-11-2013, 09:22 AM
I keep reading this morning that if homfc had played as well yesterday as they had on Wednesday, they'd have taken something off st Johnstone.

They were piss-poor on Wednesday; does beating Hibs somehow turn that into a good performance? I can't believe Scottish media pundits and reporters get paid for the made up nonsense they broadcast.

#FromTheCapital
03-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Any kwnt sent that photo to the papers then?

Event: 2 illiterate hearts players hold sign which doesn't make any sense whilst on a night out celebrating their latest defeat.
Barry: :confused: Even I can't make up a story for this.

Hermit Crab
03-11-2013, 09:28 AM
I keep reading this morning that if homfc had played as well yesterday as they had on Wednesday, they'd have taken something off st Johnstone.

They were piss-poor on Wednesday; does beating Hibs somehow turn that into a good performance? I can't believe Scottish media pundits and reporters get paid for the made up nonsense they broadcast.

By all accounts they were honking yesterday. The seethe threads on kickback confirm this. Calling for lockes head now on one thread.

A screamer goal won the game for them on wed. They were never in control and a million miles short of a good performance from them.

Craig_in_Prague
03-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Thank **** we won't see them for at least 2 years

Borderhibbie76
03-11-2013, 09:55 AM

Cannae wait to watch their nae shame derby with their big cousins next year....

clerriehibs
03-11-2013, 09:55 AM

The leith san siro on 2 jan ...

Craig_in_Prague
03-11-2013, 09:59 AM
The leith san siro on 2 jan ...

Yes, meant from end of season.

Hope we manage to beat them in next 2 games this season, nothing hurts them more.

truehibernian
03-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Ryan Stevenson - convicted drink driver, disgustingly three times over the limit, described as 'stupid' in court - that Ryan Stevenson ? :cb

Aye, hold up an immature crayon inscribed paper sign Ryan - lowlife that you are :aok: quite happy to risk a life on the road though eh Ryan :aok:

Feed McGraw
03-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Those two Morons , and that is a probably an insult to Morons everywhere, are the " senior pros " at that pathetic little outfit - what fine examples to all those young megastars they are.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-11-2013, 12:42 PM

I doubt anyone should/will care.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Surprising Hearts have hit the skids recently as they rarely follow-through.

kaimendhibs
03-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Ryan Stevenson - convicted drink driver, disgustingly three times over the limit, described as 'stupid' in court - that Ryan Stevenson ? :cb

Aye, hold up an immature crayon inscribed paper sign Ryan - lowlife that you are :aok: quite happy to risk a life on the road though eh Ryan :aok:

Still a darling of the media. Says it all really

Sent from my iphone

07hibee
04-11-2013, 09:42 AM

Same guy that left because wages were late ?So proud

Phil D. Rolls
04-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Not proud at the bitter twist thus thread is taking.

Pete
08-11-2013, 03:03 AM
As for me to judge, well I've been a Hibs fan for over forty years and always will be. I won't go back until until Petrie is removed and we start playing proper football again. Sorry if that does not make me a happy clapper, prepared to accept any old **** thrown at me in return for emotional attachment and hard earned cash.

Apologies again if I don't live under a pink marshmallow moon like your good self and a number of others.

:aok: Apologies for being a dick and singling your posts out and I wasn't suggesting you weren't actually a hibs fan. "Us" does indeed mean a mixture of happy clappers, Doom and gloomers and anything in between no matter how we are doing.

If we can successfully merge our resources with Butcher's philosophies and set-up, we all have a lot to look forward to and staying away will be hard for many, regardless of who is in charge at the very top.

:scarf:

Hibbyradge
08-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Undermining the club? Crikey, the owner and the people who run Hibernian do a fine job there without any help from me.

The club is rotten to the core.

:coffee:

:aok: Apologies for being a dick and singling your posts out and I wasn't suggesting you weren't actually a hibs fan. "Us" does indeed mean a mixture of happy clappers, Doom and gloomers and anything in between no matter how we are doing.

If we can successfully merge our resources with Butcher's philosophies and set-up, we all have a lot to look forward to and staying away will be hard for many, regardless of who is in charge at the very top.

http://vni.s3.amazonaws.com/130525090600498.png

johnrebus
09-11-2013, 08:20 AM

Have been daft enough to back myself into a corner over the state of our club.

Still think Petrie should should have his arse felt, but feel TB could be the man to drag this great club off its knees and get some excitement and expectation back to ER.

I admit to being a miserable auld git, but the last two or three years have been worse than relegation in 1980 & 1998 - IMHO.

Onwards and upwards.

Hopefully.

Hibbyradge
09-11-2013, 08:26 AM
Have been daft enough to back myself into a corner over the state of our club.

Still think Petrie should should have his arse felt, but feel TB could be the man to drag this great club off its knees and get some excitement and expectation back to ER.

I admit to being a miserable auld git, but the last two or three years have been worse than relegation in 1980 & 1998 - IMHO.

Onwards and upwards.

Hopefully.

I know exactly what you mean.

For a start, I still went to all the games in 80 and 98.

johnrebus
09-11-2013, 09:24 AM
I know exactly what you mean.

For a start, I still went to all the games in 80 and 98.

Precisely. So did I.

Remember especially an early midweek game at Morton in '98 when Basher scored a cracking injury time winner.

Or the volley from Sauzee straight from a chipped corner at ER.

Despite the cup finals etc. the last few years just feel flat and dead.

Hopefully that is all about to change.

Col2
09-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Precisely. So did I.

Remember especially an early midweek game at Morton in '98 when Basher scored a cracking injury time winner.

Or the volley from Sauzee straight from a chipped corner at ER.

Despite the cup finals etc. the last few years just feel flat and dead.

Hopefully that is all about to change.

There was a sprit and quality about us that just doesn't exist at the moment. However i honestly don't believe we need a transformation at the club, we need 2-3 attacking players (pace and width) and a manager who knows how to get the best out of a decent squad. Given the rest of the SPFL we should be 3rd or 4th.

Leishy1995
09-11-2013, 10:34 AM
I see Ryan McGowan is tweeting he's in the squad as a trialist... Hmm

CallumLaidlaw
09-11-2013, 10:39 AM

He's on the wind up as we can't field trialists in the premier league and he's contracted to his club for a further year

Bostonhibby
09-11-2013, 10:43 AM

Cannae do it, but another "legend" watching from afar who has contributed next to nothing to the fighting fund, like many others he managed to high tail it out just in time..............

God Petrie
09-11-2013, 10:53 AM
I can't see anyone managing to surpass Skacel who bravely spent an afternoon pulling pints after rinsing the club for millions.

Phil D. Rolls
09-11-2013, 11:04 AM
I can't see anyone managing to surpass Skacel who bravely spent an afternoon pulling pints after rinsing the club for millions.

Deeply ashamed that no one at Hibs has showed that sort of passion for our club as we lurch from one balanced set of accounts to another. I've cancelled my Bulgarian holiday in protest.

Leishy1995
09-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Hilarious. Had them all excited aswell.

Pretty Boy
09-11-2013, 11:12 AM

I still wonder how much his 'charitable act' actually raised once his flights ans hotel were paid for. Don't forgot his other half tagged along for the holiday as well.

Flanny boy
09-11-2013, 11:28 AM
I still wonder how much his 'charitable act' actually raised once his flights ans hotel were paid for. Don't forgot his other half tagged along for the holiday as well.
Aye deluded jambo s,******g ****bags the lot o them eh

Phil D. Rolls
09-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Aye deluded jambo s,******g ****bags the lot o them eh

Rirrum!

Is a flan a type of tart, by the way?

hibees 7062
09-11-2013, 11:32 AM
More evidence (if we needed any) that Hearts are the establishment club.

Well suited :jamboak:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-23043-0-45684300-1383988518_thumb.jpg

Bostonhibby
09-11-2013, 11:37 AM
More evidence (if we needed any) that Hearts are the establishment club.

Well suited :jamboak:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/uploads/monthly_11_2013/post-23043-0-45684300-1383988518_thumb.jpg

is this the new managerial dream team? They are not an ordinary club after all.

Did Charlie get the call when he was in John Lewis Changing rooms trying on a new pair of maroon cords? or was it Camilla whilst trying on some new winter drawers? We should be told.

Northernhibee
09-11-2013, 11:54 AM
Got 500/1 for Hearts not picking up any more points before the season is out.

My flatmate is a sheep fan and being dragged along to Sheep vs Them as part of a night out in Aberdeen - hopefully the first game out of the remainder of watching that lot get pumped senseless :greengrin

Flanny boy
09-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Rirrum!

Is a flan a type of tart, by the way?
Been known as a bit of a tart in the past :wink:

theonlywayisup
15-12-2013, 05:04 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25391396

Pleasing!

The charge to 0 points continues!

Pretty Boy
15-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Very proud to see this thread back on the front page.

Surely all these defeats making them stronger means a charge up the table is imminent.

Pedantic_Hibee
15-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Looks like their supporters stayed at home too. Reality is hitting home.

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 05:43 PM

Now the cold weather is here all the tears on all the balconies is creating a slipping risk.

Not worth the risk.

Bostonhibby
15-12-2013, 06:06 PM

Our family yam, the one who cancelled his DD now that they were "saved" couldn't make it yesterday as they were putting the xmas tree up.:greengrin

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Can someone please post the "Beautiful people" catalogue cover in here again, only because it's really, really funny?

#FromTheCapital
15-12-2013, 06:22 PM
Very proud to see this thread back on the front page.

Surely all these defeats making them stronger means a charge up the table is imminent.

Unfortunately for them they'd need to win lots of games to charge up the table. They need to lose a few more to build strength. Only then will they be able to win a game, which by using hearts logic, means that they will significantly weaken again and need to take a few more humpings to repeat the process. It's a vicious cycle, but I must say I'm finding it rather amusing and of course; pleasing.

Aldo
15-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Just over 11,000 of them at the game yesterday.

15-12-2013, 06:26 PM
Same guy that left because wages were late ?So proud

Thats what makes me laugh about Stevenson. He abandoned the club when it was in dire straits and only came scurrying back when he realised nobody else wanted him. Then was at ER in front of the jambo tramps suddenly kissing the badge and banging his chest as if he's some loyal hearts die hard. Funny thing is the jambos are too stupid to realise and are buying into it just like with all Skacels "i hate hibs" sucking up fest.

15-12-2013, 06:28 PM

reality starting to hit?

brog
15-12-2013, 06:32 PM

Is that real people or number of seasons plus walk ups? PBS could be almost empty but they're still going to declare 10k + crowds because of seasons sold.

Aldo
15-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Is that real people or number of seasons plus walk ups? PBS could be almost empty but they're still going to declare 10k + crowds because of seasons sold.

Don't know. Took it from the paper earlier. BBC website also confirms this.

Hiber-nation
15-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Can someone please post the "Beautiful people" catalogue cover in here again, only because it's really, really funny?

Sorry, don't know how to post pics any larger!

Pretty Boy
15-12-2013, 07:04 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25391396

Pleasing!

The charge to 0 points continues!

I love the fact that 1 of the 2 times you saw Hearts in an attacking sense in those highlights led to a ICT goal within 3 touches.

Saorsa
15-12-2013, 07:08 PM

Sorry, don't know how to post pics any larger!http://i40.tinypic.com/29syty.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/do870y.jpg

Jonnyboy
15-12-2013, 07:09 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/do870y.jpg

:faf:

Saorsa
15-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Here's the one for last summer :greengrin

http://i41.tinypic.com/2sb0ava.jpg

Aldo
15-12-2013, 07:15 PM

Quality

weonlywon6-2
15-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Don't know. Took it from the paper earlier. BBC website also confirms this.

The media get the crowd figures from the club, so they can say what they want.
At least hibs are honest with their attendance figures

PatHead
15-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Does anyone know if they will get a special award on BBC Sports Personality tonight? Surely as they are SO braves

Hiber-nation
15-12-2013, 07:29 PM

Superb DD....got the one with McGlynn in flip flops? Think it was when he started as Livi boss.

Here's the link....can you upload the pic? http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.3159843.1382822875!/image/3578260758.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/3578260758.jpg

Northernhibee
15-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Superb DD....got the one with McGlynn in flip flops? Think it was when he started as Livi boss.

Here's the link....can you upload the pic? http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.3159843.1382822875!/image/3578260758.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/3578260758.jpg

That is incredible - and to think he's better than Pishy Locke too.

Saorsa
15-12-2013, 07:50 PM

Here's the link....can you upload the pic? http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.3159843.1382822875!/image/3578260758.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/3578260758.jpg:greengrin

http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.3159843.1382822875!/image/3578260758.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/3578260758.jpg

Hiber-nation
15-12-2013, 07:52 PM
:greengrin

http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.3159843.1382822875!/image/3578260758.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/3578260758.jpg

:thumbsup:

Next....shirt and tie and flip flops maybe...?!?

Saorsa
15-12-2013, 07:56 PM
:thumbsup:

Next....shirt and tie and flip flops maybe...?!?:hmmm: Maybe :wink:

Saorsa
15-12-2013, 08:31 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/68v9ts.png

Jonnyboy
15-12-2013, 08:32 PM

Pretty Boy
15-12-2013, 08:34 PM

Classic.

You're on fire tonight.

NadeAteMyLunch!
15-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Lol. Proud

#FromTheCapital
15-12-2013, 09:03 PM

:faf::faf: Superb!

Ronniekirk
15-12-2013, 09:07 PM

Sorry, don't know how to post pics any larger!
Is the wee guy doing the toilet on the towel

Hibs Class
15-12-2013, 09:10 PM

Brilliant :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
15-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Is this the new hear7s training centre for next year in the lower leagues being unveiled Times are hard right enough But when you play kids then this is what they want

jabis
15-12-2013, 09:17 PM
a big hats off to D.Dan...quality stuff :thumbsup:

PatHead
15-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Is this the new hear7s training centre for next year in the lower leagues being unveiled Times are hard right enough But when you play kids then this is what they want

wazoo1875
15-12-2013, 09:19 PM
:not worth:faf:

hibees 7062
15-12-2013, 09:22 PM

Its the shirt and tie wi the wrong suit :greengrin

Hiber-nation
15-12-2013, 09:26 PM

Vernear pished masel :top marks

Hibercelona
15-12-2013, 09:27 PM

I love you Dan! :not worth

hibees 7062
15-12-2013, 09:29 PM

Ouch aw sair now :faf:

Saorsa
15-12-2013, 09:29 PM

matty_f
15-12-2013, 09:30 PM

:faf: that is brilliant!

lyonhibs
15-12-2013, 09:36 PM

For heavens sake DD, grow up. That's not remotely funny......................

Sorry, what was this thread about again???

:not worth:faf::jmcp:

Dalianwanda
15-12-2013, 09:42 PM
For heavens sake DD, grow up. That's not remotely funny......................

Sorry, what was this thread about again???

:not worth:faf::jmcp:

:top marks

hibees 7062
15-12-2013, 09:42 PM
From canwenocomeback

Gary Locke has made no mistakes. He is doing an exceptional job and Alex Ferguson couldn't do any better.

Ok own up :greengrin

gorgie greens
15-12-2013, 11:14 PM

would not let them anywhere neear a kidies park with their previous

Saorsa
15-12-2013, 11:19 PM
would not let them anywhere neear a kidies park with their previous:rolleyes:

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r623/JDPH1875/smilies/whooshg.gif (http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/JDPH1875/media/smilies/whooshg.gif.html)

Saorsa
16-12-2013, 12:23 PM
would not let them anywhere neear a kidies park with their previousParticularly these two. :agree:

http://oi41.tinypic.com/r8v5vb.jpg

leggeto
16-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Particularly these two. :agree:

lol quality

robinp
16-12-2013, 01:33 PM

:hibees:top marks

FranckSuzy
16-12-2013, 09:51 PM

:top marks:faf:

Sunny1875
17-12-2013, 07:55 AM
Is the wee guy doing the toilet on the towel

Is cocke buried in the sand under the towel

Pedantic_Hibee
17-12-2013, 08:45 PM
So proud that there is a thread of pride. So very proud.

GreenCastle
17-12-2013, 08:54 PM
All problems solved - Harry Rednapp is a Jambo :confused: Surely not the same person as Harry Redknapp -the current QPR manager :faf:

Ronniekirk
17-12-2013, 08:54 PM
So proud that there is a thread of pride. So very proud.
Streets of Dreams Street of Pride Streets where we have lived and died The Dream lives on for us but for them it's there worst nightmare

Off the bar
17-12-2013, 09:07 PM

FranckSuzy
17-12-2013, 10:36 PM

:faf: :top marks

poolman
17-12-2013, 10:51 PM

That is brill :-)

Hongkong Phooey
17-12-2013, 10:54 PM

That is a classic mate. Top notch. Unashamedly nicked and flying in cyberspace to yam inboxes and phones as I type!

Pretty Boy
18-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Picture on the 'Hibs til we die' Facebook page.

Bunch of merricks with a banner bearing the legend:

'Chris Robinson is insania, we want the man from Lithuania'.

If anyone can post a link i'd be much obliged.

GreenCastle
18-12-2013, 05:19 PM

Click to enlarge :faf:

Hermit Crab
18-12-2013, 05:58 PM
That is a classic mate. Top notch. Unashamedly nicked and flying in cyberspace to yam inboxes and phones as I type!

Stolen also. :)

Aldo
18-12-2013, 06:00 PM

Just seen this. J that is absolutely priceless mate. Laughed out loud. Quality.

Off the bar
18-12-2013, 08:27 PM

why thank you! please spread it around, the more yams it winds up the better I feel about the time I spent doing it when I should have been working!

Green Reaper
19-12-2013, 10:30 PM
why thank you! please spread it around, the more yams it winds up the better I feel about the time I spent doing it when I should have been working!

Just uploaded to Facebook, wonder how many bites I will get :-)

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 04:25 PM
How strong is a humping like that going to make them.

Be very afraid.

Sergey
27-12-2013, 04:31 PM
There's another cracking 'greetfest' taking place over on KB at the moment.

Tears are aflowin'

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135933-see-when-that-game-comes-around-when-we-get-relegated/

AltheHibby
27-12-2013, 05:33 PM
I've just been on that thread. I love the "relatively debt-free" comments. I wish I was a yak so that I could be proud of supporting a relatively debt-free and well run club. Hang on, I do support a club like that! :greengrin

Aldo
27-12-2013, 05:47 PM
There's another cracking 'greetfest' taking place over on KB at the moment. Tears are aflowin' http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135933-see-when-that-game-comes-around-when-we-get-relegated/

There are a few 'tasty' comments on there from folk with posts in the thousands.... Looks like they are doing a bit of fishing..... Folk say if they get relegated their finished and won't be back.... Things like that.

lapsedhibee
27-12-2013, 05:53 PM
I've just been on that thread. I love the "relatively debt-free" comments.
Me too. Puzzled, though, about the yams who described greeting in 1986. Guessing that they were upset about not being invited to take part in, and win, a war in South Yemen that year. No other events in 1986 spring to mind - unless anyone has a better memory, or pictures? :dunno:

Aldo
27-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Me too. Puzzled, though, about the yams who described greeting in 1986. Guessing that they were upset about not being invited to take part in, and win, a war in South Yemen that year. No other events in 1986 spring to mind - unless anyone has a better memory, or pictures? :dunno:

That's a true poser of a question lapsed. I am sure there were a couple of things quite close together, possibly 7 days that occurred in 86. ;-)

SanFranHibs
27-12-2013, 05:58 PM
I dont give a **** what league we play in. The fact that we must be weaker before we can become stronger fills my heart with hope.

Look at our tremendous support and our fantastic home. Now imagine that in a few months time we could be relatively debt free and leading the way in how scottish teams should be run.

We are Hearts and no matter what we are coming back bigger and better than we have been in the last 30 years!

Superb. They are going to be leading the way in how Scottish teams should be run. Thought Rangers beat them to it, but of course, lie, cheat, steal, practice self-denial, forfeit on bills and enter administration then get relegated.

Mmmmmmm. I prefer the old way I think!

:flag:

SuperAllyMcleod
27-12-2013, 06:06 PM
"I dont give a **** what league we play in. The fact that we must be weaker before we can become stronger fills my heart with hope.

Look at our tremendous support and our fantastic home. Now imagine that in a few months time we could be relatively debt free and leading the way in how scottish teams should be run.

We are Hearts and no matter what we are coming back bigger and better than we have been in the last 30 years! "

"Fantastic home"? Totally deluded!

Thecat23
27-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Oh my god, why do they think they will be back and "better" than before? They won't not ever. Hearts as we know it are dead. They peaked in May and died in May.

Craigieboy and the rest of these ****ing idiots are saying anything to convince themselves. There is no pot of gold waiting on them at the end of this. They may even drop again. Fans have no money so if they survive where are the players coming from? I know they read this so I hope they know deep down how much the club they all loved is no more.

Hearts are dead, all this bravado we'll be back is *****. You won't be! You said you would never go into admin YOU DID. You said Vlad would never ruin you, HE DID. You said you wouldn't be bottom come Oct, YOU ARE! No matter what you clowns say everyone in Scottish football knows what you are FINISHED, DEAD, GONE, enjoy the last weeks in the prem as it will be your LAST!

Goodbye to Scotland's biggest cheats! :D

PatHead
27-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Got a friend who is realistic enough to admit they will be going down and has been giving it the "Championship will be the better league next year with The Rangers, Dunfermline, Dundee and Hearts, crowds will be up, better football, etc" so we gave him a Hearts calender with all the months after April ripped out as they won't exist by then.

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-12-2013, 07:05 PM
It's quite cute that they're trying to convince themselves that the championship is going to be bigger and better than the premiership next season. I doubt any of them actually believe this but it kinda shows how desperate they've become. They will have Rangers, who are currently a far smaller team than Celtic. They have far less rivalry with Rangers. They will have Dunfermline who are a smaller team than us. They have far less rivalry with Dunfermline than us. They will have Dundee, who are far smaller than Dundee Utd. They will then fill their pishy fixture list up playing the likes of Alloa instead of Aberdeen and Morton instead of Motherwell. Stop lying to yourselves you bunch of trumpets. You're a shambles and noone wants you in their league. Hurry up and die already.

Saorsa
27-12-2013, 07:09 PM
It's quite cute that they're trying to convince themselves that the championship is going to be bigger and better than the premiership next season. I doubt any of them actually believe this but it kinda shows how desperate they've become. They will have Rangers, who are currently a far smaller team than Celtic. They have far less rivalry with Rangers. They will have Dunfermline who are a smaller team than us. They have far less rivalry with Dunfermline than us. They will have Dundee, who are far smaller than Dundee Utd. They will then fill their pishy fixture list up playing the likes of Alloa instead of Aberdeen and Morton instead of Motherwell. Stop lying to yourselves you bunch of trumpets. You're a shambles and noone wants you in their league. Hurry up and die already.Who is this team you talk of? :tsk tsk:

They wil have THE Rongers

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Haha my bad. THE RONGERS! Now yer talking Dan

mutley
27-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Oh well if the Championship is going to be sooooo great, I guess they won't want to be promoted back to premiership then?? HA! Idiots, but that'll be their excuse when they fail. I can only wish them a double consecutive relegation

Saorsa
27-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Haha my bad. THE RONGERS! Now yer talking DanBetter :wink: :thumbsup:

hibees 7062
27-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Oh my god, why do they think they will be back and "better" than before? They won't not ever. Hearts as we know it are dead. They peaked in May and died in May.

Craigieboy and the rest of these ****ing idiots are saying anything to convince themselves. There is no pot of gold waiting on them at the end of this. They may even drop again. Fans have no money so if they survive where are the players coming from? I know they read this so I hope they know deep down how much the club they all loved is no more.

Hearts are dead, all this bravado we'll be back is *****. You won't be! You said you would never go into admin YOU DID. You said Vlad would never ruin you, HE DID. You said you wouldn't be bottom come Oct, YOU ARE! No matter what you clowns say everyone in Scottish football knows what you are FINISHED, DEAD, GONE, enjoy the last weeks in the prem as it will be your LAST!

Goodbye to Scotland's biggest cheats! :D

:thumbsup:Feel better now :greengrin

Thecat23
27-12-2013, 07:37 PM
:thumbsup:Feel better now :greengrin

Much better :D

SteveHFC
27-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Much better :D

You still hungover by any chance? :greengrin

Thecat23
27-12-2013, 07:40 PM
You still hungover by any chance? :greengrin

Haha nah I'm alright today.

poolman
27-12-2013, 07:49 PM
There's another cracking 'greetfest' taking place over on KB at the moment.

Tears are aflowin'

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135933-see-when-that-game-comes-around-when-we-get-relegated/

It's hard to get round some of these strange posts there

Craigieboy needs professional help as does the other poster who said they'll be back and show everybody how a club should be financially run

Quite astonishing

PatHead
27-12-2013, 08:00 PM
WTF? from brokeback

"We've been immensely dignified about administration etc so I hope we handle relegation in exactly the same way. Just need to roll up our sleeves and get on with it."

Saorsa
27-12-2013, 08:03 PM
WTF? from brokeback

"We've been immensely dignified about administration etc so I hope we handle relegation in exactly the same way. Just need to roll up our sleeves and get on with it." :crazy: but:faf:

hibees 7062
27-12-2013, 08:05 PM
WTF? from brokeback

"We've been immensely dignified about administration etc so I hope we handle relegation in exactly the same way. Just need to roll up our sleeves and get on with it."

. See when that game comes around when we get relegatedGonnae no greet on the tele like big jessies

lord bunberry
27-12-2013, 08:11 PM
WTF? from brokeback

If robbing charities, fleecing millions of lithuanians out of their savings, not paying hmrc, bumping the council, using a university's training facilities without paying for them and allowing the police force and ambulance services to be left out of pocket is acting in a dignified manner then I would hate to see their definition of undignified.
They are a truly horrible club with truly horrible fans who will never ever show remorse for their years of excess.
HMFC the club with no shame.

Saorsa
27-12-2013, 08:14 PM
If robbing charities, fleecing millions of lithuanians out of their savings, not paying hmrc, bumping the council, using a university's training facilities without paying for them and allowing the police force and ambulance services to be left out of pocket is acting in a dignified manner then I would hate to see their definition of undignified.
They are a truly horrible club with truly horrible fans who will never ever show remorse for their years of excess.
HMFC the club with no shame.All that was done before the administration though they've been dignified since then. :agree:

I mean have you seen them blaming anybody else? Have you seen them begging for leniency because it wisnae their fault? Have you seen them complaining about the transfer embargo, no having enough players and the conspiracy by the SFA/SPFL who are out tae get them. Of course you havnae :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

I think they can be so proud of their dignity :agree:

lord bunberry
27-12-2013, 08:42 PM
All that was done before the administration though they've been dignified since then. :agree:

I mean have you seen them blaming anybody else? Have you seen them begging for leniency because it wisnae their fault? Have you seen them complaining about the transfer embargo, no having enough players and the conspiracy by the SFA/SPFL who are out tae get them. Of course you havnae :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

I think they can be so proud of their dignity :agree:

Sorry your right, I've been so caught up with all the pride and dignity emanating from them, it's starting to cloud my judgement.

matty_f
27-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Still proud, though. :agree:

Saorsa
27-12-2013, 08:46 PM
Still proud, though. :agree:and dignified :wink: I hope :greengrin

Time for a thread title change a wee bit.

Pleasing! (and proud. So very proud and dignified.)

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-12-2013, 08:52 PM
I genuinly can't think of a single club with less dignity than Hearts. That's not even me being biased, green tinted specs on etc. It's just a plain, cold fact. They are a disgusting, vile organisation. At least fans of The Rangers tried to pay back some of the money their horrible club had stolen from people. Hearts as a club, and a fan base, have done nothing, nowt! They very quickly settled the poppy debt purely to save face after years of crowing on about winning wars etc. That was NOT done out of any remorse for the charity, hence why Big Hearts are still down every penny of the £34,000 they were robbed off. They've not even paid back the likes of Musselburgh or Stenhousemuir. Tiny little clubs with next to no money who were robbed by Hearts during their years of paying players £10k plus pw.
Hearts, to a man, would not know dignity if it slapped them clean across their paedophile harbouring faces

Bostonhibby
27-12-2013, 09:07 PM
It's quite cute that they're trying to convince themselves that the championship is going to be bigger and better than the premiership next season. I doubt any of them actually believe this but it kinda shows how desperate they've become. They will have Rangers, who are currently a far smaller team than Celtic. They have far less rivalry with Rangers. They will have Dunfermline who are a smaller team than us. They have far less rivalry with Dunfermline than us. They will have Dundee, who are far smaller than Dundee Utd. They will then fill their pishy fixture list up playing the likes of Alloa instead of Aberdeen and Morton instead of Motherwell. Stop lying to yourselves you bunch of trumpets. You're a shambles and noone wants you in their league. Hurry up and die already.

So its big team, wee pals? So long as the wee pals stick to the script from the big team mouth pieces. I prefer to see what happens from april onwards.

27-12-2013, 10:40 PM
I genuinly can't think of a single club with less dignity than Hearts. That's not even me being biased, green tinted specs on etc. It's just a plain, cold fact. They are a disgusting, vile organisation. At least fans of The Rangers tried to pay back some of the money their horrible club had stolen from people. Hearts as a club, and a fan base, have done nothing, nowt! They very quickly settled the poppy debt purely to save face after years of crowing on about winning wars etc. That was NOT done out of any remorse for the charity, hence why Big Hearts are still down every penny of the £34,000 they were robbed off. They've not even paid back the likes of Musselburgh or Stenhousemuir. Tiny little clubs with next to no money who were robbed by Hearts during their years of paying players £10k plus pw.
Hearts, to a man, would not know dignity if it slapped them clean across their paedophile harbouring faces

Totally agree. Spent years screwing people, small businesses and even ****ing charities! out of money just to gain a bit of success. It only fuelled the delusions of their arrogant, bigotted fanbase in thinking they were "the big team" when in reality they were cheating.

Horrible, despicable, grotty little club.

theonlywayisup
28-12-2013, 08:07 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/25529356

Pleasing!

The defending in the killie game is so comical. It was like watching under 11 football, when everybody chases the ball leaving gaps all over the pitch.

Phil D. Rolls
28-12-2013, 08:22 AM
WTF? from brokeback

:faf: Tears of dignified pride flooding onto my iPad. Wish they'd had this attitude 30 years ago when they started spending money they didn't have.

One Day Soon
02-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Feeling Bulgarian tidal waves of pi5h flooding tearful pride tonight likesay.

ScottB
02-01-2014, 10:11 PM
More about the valiant struggles of their 'Under 21 team.'

Some old, haggard and bald looking kids in that team eh!

macca70
02-01-2014, 10:15 PM

4 of their starting 11 were 22 or over and 7 were 21 or under.

I would doubt they have the youngest average age for starting 11 from Yesterday and today's SPL games. Dundee Utd probably have a younger average.

Difference is, Hearts have Pish youngsters, that's the real issue.

Onion
02-01-2014, 10:16 PM

They're having to play foetuses now, don't you know. Average age of the Hearts side tonight was -2

theonlywayisup
04-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Very pleasing and so proud of the young Hertz players attempts to keep the score down!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/25583736

PatHead
06-01-2014, 09:17 PM
These Jambos don't seem to be proud these days. More bitter and twisted. I suppose I can understand that with all these horrible people saying they should accept their punishment and not be allowed to sign players.

I'm glad I am not a Jambo if that is what happens to you.

Jonnyboy
06-01-2014, 09:34 PM
These Jambos don't seem to be proud these days. More bitter and twisted. I suppose I can understand that with all these horrible people saying they should accept their punishment and not be allowed to sign players.

I'm glad I am not a Jambo if that is what happens to you.

Aye but they're proud of being bitter and twisted likesae :greengrin

06-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Taken their punishment with dignity?! Hahaahhahaha oh please! Don't make me laugh! Hearts wouldn't know dignity or class if it came up and smacked them in the face!

jonty
07-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Is it wrong to be looking forward to the young heroes next game, almost as much as the next Hibs game?

Pwoud.

Ronniekirk
07-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Is it wrong to be looking forward to the young heroes next game, almost as much as the next Hibs game?

Pwoud.
No it's fun so keep enjoying it After hibs it's first result I want to know Want them to get another big score against them .Think next home attendance will be. Interesting.might even pop along to sample the historical demise into oblivion for myself

The_Todd
07-01-2014, 08:04 AM
I think Hibs.net should have an end of season party in Bulgaria. Tears of pride if we manage it.

Hibercelona
07-01-2014, 11:47 AM

Just to be clear, the club didn't pay off their poppy debt. 1 person stepped forward and paid it off for them.

So they actually have done nowt!

07-01-2014, 11:55 AM
I think Hibs.net should have an end of season party in Bulgaria. Tears of pride if we manage it.

Bulgaria preparing for floods as we speak!

The_Todd
07-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Bulgaria preparing for floods as we speak!

If we all get sea facing balconies it'll be ok, inland facing balconies could be trouble

TrinityHibs
07-01-2014, 03:22 PM
Lifted from jambosbacksackncrack. This is why the pride is unsurpassed. It will take you a bit of scrolling to find 2013/2014:greengrin

Paid Member

7,917 posts

Donator

Posted Yesterday, 11:42

Ignoring the 15 points deduction and based on 3 points for a win. Our points tally in seasons where 21 games were played were as follows

Season P W D L Points

1 1914-15 21 19 1 1 58

2 1957-58 21 18 2 1 56

3 1956-57 21 16 2 3 50

4 1891-92 21 15 4 2 49
4 1959-60 21 15 4 2 49
4 1991-92 21 15 4 2 49

7 1913-14 21 14 6 1 48

8 1936-37 21 15 2 4 47
8 1987-88 21 14 5 2 47

10 1905-06 21 14 4 3 46
10 1964-65 21 14 4 3 46

12 1982-83 21 13 6 2 45
12 2010-11 21 14 3 4 45

14 1932-33 21 14 2 5 44
14 1937-38 21 13 5 3 44
14 1997-98 21 14 2 5 44
14 2005-06 21 13 5 3 44

18 1949-50 21 14 1 6 43
18 1951-52 21 13 4 4 43
18 1954-55 21 13 4 4 43
18 1955-56 21 13 4 4 43

22 1903-04 21 13 3 5 42
22 1962-63 21 12 6 3 42

24 1915-16 21 13 2 6 41
24 1939-40 21 13 2 6 41
24 1961-62 21 13 2 6 41

27 1928-29 21 12 4 5 40
27 1934-35 21 11 7 3 40
27 1938-39 21 13 1 7 40
27 1941-42 21 13 1 7 40
27 1943-44 21 12 4 5 40
27 1953-54 21 12 4 5 40

33 1925-26 21 12 3 6 39
33 1979-80 21 11 6 4 39
33 1986-87 21 11 6 4 39

36 1927-28 21 12 2 7 38
36 1930-31 21 12 2 7 38
36 1958-59 21 11 5 5 38
36 1977-78 21 11 5 5 38

40 1912-13 21 11 4 6 37
40 1935-36 21 11 4 6 37
40 1963-64 21 10 7 4 37

43 1902-03 21 10 6 5 36
43 1911-12 21 10 6 5 36
43 1972-73 21 11 3 7 36
43 1985-86 21 10 6 5 36
43 2003-04 21 11 3 7 36

48 1965-66 21 9 8 4 35

49 1933-34 21 9 7 5 34
49 1945-46 21 9 7 5 34
49 1950-51 21 10 4 7 34
49 1981-82 21 9 7 5 34

53 1919-20 21 10 3 8 33
53 1944-45 21 9 6 6 33
53 1967-68 21 10 3 8 33
53 1992-93 21 9 6 6 33
53 2002-03 21 9 6 6 33
53 2006-07 21 9 6 6 33

59 1918-19 21 9 5 7 32
59 1920-21 21 8 8 5 32
59 1929-30 21 9 5 7 32
59 1946-47 21 9 5 7 32
59 1971-72 21 8 8 5 32
59 1973-74 21 9 5 7 32
59 1989-90 21 9 5 7 32
59 2008-09 21 9 5 7 32

67 1907-08 21 9 4 8 31
67 1909-10 21 9 4 8 31
67 1922-23 21 7 10 4 31
67 2004-05 21 8 7 6 31

71 1996-97 21 8 6 7 30

72 1906-07 21 7 8 6 29
72 1931-32 21 9 2 10 29
72 1968-69 21 8 5 8 29
72 1969-70 21 7 8 6 29
72 1970-71 21 8 5 8 29
72 1984-85 21 9 2 10 29
72 2011-12 21 8 5 8 29

79 1948-49 21 8 4 9 28
79 1966-67 21 7 7 7 28
79 1975-76 21 7 7 7 28
79 1983-84 21 7 7 7 28
79 1994-95 21 8 4 9 28
79 1995-96 21 8 4 9 28
79 2000-01 21 8 4 9 28
79 2009-10 21 7 7 7 28

87 1904-05 21 8 3 10 27
87 1908-09 21 7 6 8 27
87 1923-24 21 7 6 8 27
87 1926-27 21 7 6 8 27
87 1942-43 21 7 6 8 27
87 1960-61 21 7 6 8 27
87 1974-75 21 6 9 6 27
87 1999-00 21 7 6 8 27
87 2001-02 21 8 3 10 27

96 2012-13 21 6 8 7 26

97 1924-25 21 7 4 10 25
97 1940-41 21 7 4 10 25
97 1952-53 21 7 4 10 25

100 1990-91 21 6 6 9 24
100 1993-94 21 5 9 7 24

102 1917-18 21 7 2 12 23
102 1921-22 21 5 8 8 23
102 1976-77 21 5 8 8 23
102 1978-79 21 6 5 10 23
102 1998-99 21 6 5 10 23

107 1916-17 21 7 1 13 22

108 1988-89 21 4 8 9 20
108 2007-08 21 5 5 11 20

110 1947-48 21 5 4 12 19

111 1910-11 21 4 4 13 16

112 1980-81 21 3 5 13 14

113 2013-14 21 3 4 14 13

Interestingly their best start ever was in 2014/2015.

The_Todd
07-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Get yer wellies ready, there's about to be a flood...

Jack Hackett
07-01-2014, 04:31 PM
So this is officially their worst ever start to a season in relation to results.....Pleasing! as they like to say :lolyam:

Interesting to note that they were relegated...along with Kilmarnock... in their previous worst year 1981, and we passed them on the way up from the 1st

theonlywayisup
22-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Goalkeeper Jamie MacDonald insists Hearts have not given up hope of salvaging their Premier League status. Pleasing! So proud!

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/9128316/macdonald:-don%27t-write-us-off

Just Alf
22-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Saw this thread ressurected, appologies for repeating myself but I just cant help myself! :greengrin

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Richard Attenborough;

The best thing about Hibs.net, is that they are so obsessed with us, they actually all use the terminology from this very site.
Take a look at the Mega tears and snotters thread...

"Seething:
"Roasters"
"Pleasing"

Now obviously these terms were not invented on here, but through certain sources like a dearly departed couple of posters, (KLEEK)
they were assimilated in to our daily JKB vocabulary, and cemented there by the brilliant smiley making abilities of one of them.

I just don't have the words, this merrick has just provided us with one of the biggest WHOOOOSH! moment's in history!

In fact, I DO have a word! ....

"Pleasing"

The Hibee Harp
23-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Goalkeeper Jamie MacDonald insists Hearts have not given up hope of salvaging their Premier League status. Pleasing! So proud!

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/scottish-football/9128316/macdonald:-don%27t-write-us-off

Interesting title to that article given the admin process...

jacomo
23-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Saw this thread ressurected, appologies for repeating myself but I just cant help myself! :greengrin

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Richard Attenborough;

The best thing about Hibs.net, is that they are so obsessed with us, they actually all use the terminology from this very site.
Take a look at the Mega tears and snotters thread...

"Seething:
"Roasters"
"Pleasing"

Now obviously these terms were not invented on here, but through certain sources like a dearly departed couple of posters, (KLEEK)
they were assimilated in to our daily JKB vocabulary, and cemented there by the brilliant smiley making abilities of one of them.

I just don't have the words, this merrick has just provided us with one of the biggest WHOOOOSH! moment's in history!

In fact, I DO have a word! ....

"Pleasing"

As you have repeated this post, I'll say again how proud I am of you for posting it. Prouder than a life-long Hearts veteran watching a team of schoolboys valiantly crew a Soviet-era submarine.

Just Alf
23-01-2014, 12:59 PM
As you have repeated this post, I'll say again how proud I am of you for posting it. Prouder than a life-long Hearts veteran watching a team of schoolboys valiantly crew a Soviet-era submarine.

--------
23-01-2014, 01:03 PM

Nice to see they're taking in the auld dossers off the streets - all his worldly goods in that kitbag Crabbitface was carrying.

So pleasing.

So vewy, vewy, pwoud. :not worth

TowerHibs
25-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Crying tears with pride

Race to zero done by February!

VivaHiberña
25-01-2014, 03:56 PM
So, so pwoud. After 24 games and nearly six months those brave, brave young laddies are finally on positive points. Tears of pwide.

Diclonius
25-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Surely they don't need Skacel now then?

hibbymick
25-01-2014, 04:00 PM
I suspect there will be a lot of partying with their sisters tonight and a gorgie baby boom this November.

Keith_M
25-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Congratulations to the brave young soldiers on finally making it out of minus points.

Who needs replacement players if they've finally won a game all on their own.

RedHibby
25-01-2014, 04:34 PM
Does anybody know which route the open top bus is taking tonight :greengrin.

jonty
25-01-2014, 04:38 PM
It'll be well past their bedtime tonight when they get home. Poor wee lambs.

To use a well know phrase - Stay safe, sweet princes.

California-Hibs
25-01-2014, 04:47 PM
Crazy scenes down Tynecastle way happening right now. Parties galore! They truely are staying up, I can't believe it!

CRAZYHIBBY
25-01-2014, 04:53 PM
There was no way they would ever have been relegated with the crop of exceptional youngsters that they have......I strongly believe they will kick on from here avoid relegation

Aldo
25-01-2014, 05:44 PM
They are *****ing their pants and beLIEve they have turned a corner and only need a few wins and they are back in the hunt.

Deluded YAM ****ing cheating robbing deceiving roasters..... And that's for all them looking in.

Keith_M
25-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Be fair to them, they are now only 19 adrift. I can see them catching Hibs by the end of March at this rate.

Aldo
25-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Be fair to them, they are now only 19 adrift. I can see them catching Hibs by the end of March at this rate.

March which year tho??

lapsedhibee
25-01-2014, 05:59 PM

I reckon now they've turned the corner they could get top six.

Hibs Class
25-01-2014, 06:24 PM
I reckon now they've turned the corner they could get top six.

:agree: There'll be beach balls at the derby.

Glory Lurker
25-01-2014, 06:35 PM
But, I thought that the Championship was going to be the division to be in next season? It would be hilarious if they managed to rob themselves of that footballing nirvana by heroically clawing their way to safety. Tragedy in victory. Their poor wee heids will fry when they try to work that one out.

Whatever, they can take pride in either outcome. I wish we were them. :lolyam:

Ronniekirk
25-01-2014, 06:43 PM

given todays result and and them harassing the hierarchy to let them sign experienced players because thier young players were burnt out and couldnt keep playing games .Should they not not face further disciplinary action for clearly lying again and trying to gain another unfair advantage. a further three point deduction would suffice to put them back in there rightfully place on minus points . They are playing three games this week as it suits them ,don't hear them complaining about that

Onion
25-01-2014, 07:19 PM
given todays result and and them harassing the hierarchy to let them sign experienced players because thier young players were burnt out and couldnt keep playing games .Should they not not face further disciplinary action for clearly lying again and trying to gain another unfair advantage. a further three point deduction would suffice to put them back in there rightfully place on minus points . They are playing three games this week as it suits them ,don't hear them complaining about that

Just wait til they lose the Semi - as usual they'll blame anyone and everyone for their plight and for putting their poor wee lambs through such an ordeal :rolleyes:

GreenCastle
25-01-2014, 07:57 PM

They complain about burn out and health and safety of their players (I've never in my whole life heard of health and safety when it comes to football players), they then go and agree to a midweek game in their biggest week of the season after a long trip north today then St Mirren at home then the Semi final -3 games in a week - surely that's not clever if you want to rest your so called young squad.

I hope St Mirren and ICT hammer them and bring them back down to earth.

Sir David Gray
25-01-2014, 10:39 PM
I'd like to add my own words of congratulations to those brave young Jambos for getting into positive points this afternoon.

That's them won their 17th point of the season, after 24 games.

If they keep up that sort of ratio, until the end of the season, they'll hit the lofty heights of 12 points by May.

Stay proud big team. Stay proud. :aok:

Scònaldò
28-01-2014, 06:56 AM
I wasn't sure what thread to post this in so I I'll fire it in here.

What's people's opinion on this Skacel and Combe deal, surely it shouldn't be allowed and it's hardly one in; one out or like for like?

lapsedhibee
28-01-2014, 07:25 AM

What's people's opinion on this Skacel and Combe deal, surely it shouldn't be allowed and it's hardly one in; one out or like for like?

Might work if Satchel can get himself under 21 by the 3rd of February - otherwise can't see it.

#FromTheCapital
28-01-2014, 07:59 AM

Won't happen imo and neither it should. Would set a precedent for any clubs in danger of going into admin. All they would need to do is register a coach as a player before admin then cancel that playing contract so they could bring in anyone they please. Hearts as usual are living in a fantasy land

EastCalderHibby
28-01-2014, 02:42 PM
I suspect there will be a lot of partying with their sisters tonight and a gorgie baby boom this November.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-01-2014, 11:05 AM
Hate to say it but, if they get Jordan Ibe they have got themselves a VERY good player who i would happily take at us.

JimBHibees
29-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Hate to say it but, if they get Jordan Ibe they have got themselves a VERY good player who i would happily take at us.

They wouldnt want to sign a player with the name Ibe though would they? :greengrin

Ronniekirk
29-01-2014, 01:00 PM

there arrogance astounds me at times. Articles in paper today about Rudi just waiting in the wings and being ready to play in semi and there goalie saying all we need to do is be 9 points behind 11th team at split and we will avoid relegation.

Tonights game they are at home to bottom six club .In past they have shown they can't handle pressure at home when they have needed to win so will be interesting to see how they do

given there public persistence about signing players should the powers that be not come out and clarify situation and tell them to stop putting pressure on Its degrading and disrespectful to inverness caley .How are they supposed to prepare for a game if they are suddenly faced with two new players against them but maybe that's all it is mind games and wishfully thinking but all this could easily be nipped in bud if the powers that be had the balls to do that.

ronaldo7
29-01-2014, 08:40 PM
First home win since August 24th. They must be so so Pwoud.

EastCalderHibby
30-01-2014, 06:05 PM
First home win since August 24th. They must be so so Pwoud.

so pwoud that over 12k to see it..............................MY ARSE 12K EMPTY SEATS MORE LIKE

Ireallywasthere
30-01-2014, 06:15 PM
so pwoud that over 12k to see it..............................MY ARSE 12K EMPTY SEATS MORE LIKE

There were less than 8000 there last night

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

hibees 7062
01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
i think we could close the gap between us and 11th before the split to single figures (unlikely but possible).
We then close the gap further to 3 point before final game of the season. 2 scenarios that would make chortle would be:
A) we need a goal difference swing in order to overtake 11th from st mirren and our opposition think "hearts are more of a loss to the league" and take a dive.
Or
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png SPFL decide to have final derby of the season as a showcase curtain closer, where we relegate Hibs, again on goal difference with either a 1-5 or a 7-0 just to get rid of their last straw, (either way I'm happy in this one, I'm not greedy)
Just a random friday thought

Curly1875
01-02-2014, 03:06 PM
i think we could close the gap between us and 11th before the split to single figures (unlikely but possible).
We then close the gap further to 3 point before final game of the season. 2 scenarios that would make chortle would be:
A) we need a goal difference swing in order to overtake 11th from st mirren and our opposition think "hearts are more of a loss to the league" and take a dive.
Or
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png SPFL decide to have final derby of the season as a showcase curtain closer, where we relegate Hibs, again on goal difference with either a 1-5 or a 7-0 just to get rid of their last straw, (either way I'm happy in this one, I'm not greedy)
Just a random friday thought

We're getting relegated in a match the SPFL just decide to have - so a friendly?? Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in the head of a jambo just for one day.

lapsedhibee
01-02-2014, 03:17 PM
We're getting relegated in a match the SPFL just decide to have - so a friendly?? Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in the head of a jambo just for one day.

Think the yam might mean that if the SPFL make Hibs-Hearts the very last fixture after the split, things could conceivably all work out in a way that would make [it] chortle. It might mean that. Or something completely different.

Saorsa
02-02-2014, 02:02 PM
So Proud today :agree:

nonshinyfinish
02-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Swelling with pride, in my chest amongst other places.

Saorsa
02-02-2014, 02:08 PM
so proud that they managed tae hold on so long against 9 men :agree: and a ***** ref who never gave them enough help

EuanH78
02-02-2014, 02:22 PM

Bwah haha

maturehibby
02-02-2014, 02:28 PM
How many seats bit the dust today and hope the bricks in the East stand survived

02-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Reports coming through of a water logged pitch at ER. Tears of pride from the yams believed to be the cause.

Pete
02-02-2014, 02:32 PM
More damage to the ground the better.

One Day Soon
02-02-2014, 02:34 PM
I'm actually floating out of my living room on tears of pride here. Bring on Kaiser Bill. Again.

Peevemor
02-02-2014, 04:50 PM
Going by this photo taken this afternoon, and unbeknownst to me, there must be a yam or two living in Saint-Malo.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/q71/s720x720/67564_10203094451030436_1286921053_n.jpg