PDA

View Full Version : Yams Pleasing! (and proud. So very proud.)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Pete
19-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Really poor thread, laughing at others.

That will probably be us shortly as we are losing millions every month.

Remember that if hearts die, football itself dies.

Dunderhall
19-10-2013, 04:39 PM
News reaches Bulgaria.

19-10-2013, 04:39 PM

Exactly, how will our "wee, diddy, insignificant team" cope without the "big team" - shuddering at the thought!

Aren't they supposed to have overtaken us by this month anyway

hibby rae
19-10-2013, 04:41 PM

Perhaps we'd get to play them in the afterlife seeing as they 'ended' us a year and a half ago?

Sir David Gray
19-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Get it right f£cking up the lot of ye! :fenlon

Enjoy the Championship next season ya bunch of muppets. :bye:

13 points adrift now - it's getting more and more every week!

What are they saying tonight on twentytwopointsback?

Dunderhall
19-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Aren't they supposed to have overtaken us by this month anyway
Leaving us trailing at their wake, or something like that.

cabbageandribs1875
19-10-2013, 04:45 PM
trust us to gift them those 3 points early in the season :(

Ozyhibby
19-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Six match form table. I see a trend.

Not on my phone you couldn't.

Keith_M
19-10-2013, 04:46 PM
It was nearly the perfect Saturday.

Hearts losing, their two main rivals winning and we almost beat Celtc.

Never mind, I'll put up with nearly perfect for now :wink:

Sir David Gray
19-10-2013, 04:47 PM
trust us to gift them those 3 points early in the season :(

If only we hadn't.

They would probably have been relegated by now! :greengrin

matty_f
Ungrateful b@$ t@rds you lot. If it wasn't for the proud poppy thieves that keep getting stronger, we'd all be speaking German and watching rugby.
Today's results were definitely not hilarious.

duffers
15 points,
The talk of the town,
You're the hearts
And your going down

WestEndHibee
19-10-2013, 04:48 PM

Spot on mate. I'd say its more far reaching than that now. Everyone knows Kim Jong Un is just biding his time for Hearts to die, with them out of the way its world domination.

Pretty Boy
19-10-2013, 04:48 PM
I'm quite worried if i'm honest.

With all theee defeats making them stronger they will be like a cross between Brazil 1950 and the current Barcelona side in no time.

Worrying times ahead for us Hibs fans.

matty_f
19-10-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm quite worried if i'm honest.

With all theee defeats making them stronger they will be like a cross between Brazil 1950 and the current Barcelona side in no time.

Worrying times ahead for us Hibs fans.

Stronger than Geoff Capes. :agree:

cabbageandribs1875
19-10-2013, 04:50 PM
If only we hadn't.

They would probably have been relegated by now! :greengrin

next week is a huge game for the puddledrinkers, if killie beat them i might even start believing they may just go down after all :wink:

DarrenSQH
19-10-2013, 04:55 PM
next week is a huge game for the puddledrinkers, if killie beat them i might even start believing they may just go down after all :wink:

If Killie win and then we put them out that would be an ideal few days.

:jmcp:

Mibbes Aye
19-10-2013, 04:56 PM

:agree:

Potential relegation decider in October :tee hee:

I'm oozing with pride from every cringe.....

Elephant Stone
19-10-2013, 04:58 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/padcore/bbstrugglin_zps94f5a87e.gif

Dashing Bob S
19-10-2013, 04:59 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to enjoying Administration so much, I'm getting a tad perturbed at the looming Liquidation.

I'm sure it will just as fun, albeit in a different way.

McD
19-10-2013, 05:04 PM
What's the odds on them not actually making it to zero points? :greengrin

lord bunberry
19-10-2013, 05:10 PM
The famous at the bottom of the league. It's about time we showed some gratitude for what those brave boys have done for us.

Aldo
19-10-2013, 05:14 PM
They are one of a kind in this city that has 2 SPFL Teams. Let's look at the very closely

Stadia

Hibs - Grade 2 FIFA Stadium with 20,000 plus capacity

Them - Asbestos ridden crumbling stadium with capacity just over 16,000

Training Facilities

Hibs- our OWN training facility bought and paid for by ourselves.

Them - a very good facility provided by others that they haven't paid rent on for over a year (not theirs tho)

Finances

Hibs - doing just fine a lot better than other teams in the league and living within our means

Them - in Administration looking liquidation down to throat - have robbed/fraudulently obtained monies from elsewhere and not paid their debts.
Owner robbed them of over 1 million quid of share money and then 7,000 ST money.

Future

Hibs - looking positive - finances in good shape team getting there

Them - totally and utterly Donald ducked. Relying on direct debits from fans after being done over by Vlad

Yip really proud of their 1 team city status.

jgl07
19-10-2013, 05:22 PM
They may have lost today but the gallant kids are closing in on their relegation rivals.

After a mere ten matches they have sliced two points of the 15-point deficit against Kilmarnock. They have clipped a whole zero points from St Mirren. They have dropped only two further points behind Ross County and Partick Thistle.

allezsauzee
19-10-2013, 05:23 PM
The Hearts are going down
The Hearts are going down
and now you're gonna believe us
and now you're gonna believe us
and now you're gonna believe usssssss

THE HEARTS ARE GOING DOWN!!!

19-10-2013, 05:24 PM

:greengrin

:agree: They are shaving two points off of the deficit every 10 games. At that sort of ratio, if they could persuade the SPFL to combine the next two seasons together, they should have caught up with Kilmarnock by around January 2015.

So proud.

oh stop it guys, seriously bubbling away here with pride!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/padcore/bbstrugglin_zps94f5a87e.gif

:top marks:faf:

The talk o' the the toon, is that hearts goin doon :singing::singing::singing:

Sir David Gray
19-10-2013, 05:26 PM
They may have lost today but the gallant kids are closing in on their relegation rivals.

After a mere ten matches they have sliced two points of the 15-point deficit against Kilmarnock. They have clipped a whole zero points from St Mirren. They have dropped only two further points behind Ross County and Partick Thistle.

:agree: They are shaving two points off of the deficit every 10 games. At that sort of ratio, if they could persuade the SPFL to combine the next two seasons together, they should have caught up with Kilmarnock by around January 2015.

So proud.

DaveF
19-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Where's pedantic_hibee?

Someone might want to to check that he hasn't spontaneously combusted with pride :greengrin

allezsauzee
19-10-2013, 05:32 PM

If you listen to Mikey Stewart they only need to make up 5 points each round of games and they are golden...he did say that after they had been comprehensively outplayed at home by St Mirren so he clearly wasn't taking into account that they are the worst team in the league. I'm enjoying this season almost as much as I'll enjoy next season when them and Sevco are fighting it out to see who's not going to be the big bawz in the Championship in 2015/16

Golden Bear
19-10-2013, 05:32 PM
The Rangers v The Hearts - Ramsden Cup Final 2015.

Believe!

GreenCastle
19-10-2013, 05:34 PM
15 points,
The talk of the town,
You're the hearts
And your going down

:thumbsup:

Jack Hackett
19-10-2013, 05:45 PM

What are they saying tonight on twentytwopointsback?

This is one of my favourites from the matchday thread

Agreed Lockie is going nowhere this season but it's gaurenteed he will be gone at the end of the season
FWIW I'd go for Craig Levein
He would build the side from the back and as long as you don't lose goals you always have a chance of victory

That philosophy worked well for him in the Scotland job right enough :faf:

I sincerely hope you do get him jdee....you deserve each other

:lolyam:

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Bit of setback for the laddies, but they'll learn. Well actually, they'll learn that resistance is futile - I predict a busy time for the Yam physio in the coming months.

You just worry that they might start to let frustration boil over, and start hurting other people.

Glory Lurker
19-10-2013, 05:51 PM
They are leaving it awfy late to go past us by November. It's going to be a pretty dramatic couple of weeks as they finally claw it all back. I'll be gutted when they zoom past us by Halloween, but I can understand that the neutrals will love it.

Springbank
19-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Was Scott Robinson picked on (aka subbed)?

Jack Hackett
19-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Another cracker from their matchday thread

jamboinglasgow "please football Gods give us something to get our spirits up.".....pray tell why the football Gods would give a $%$* about your tawdry, cheating, busted flush of a club :confused:

blackpoolhibs
19-10-2013, 06:12 PM
The club with no shame, the club with no shame

You thieving *******s, the club with no shame.

Weststandwanab
19-10-2013, 06:22 PM

What are they saying tonight on twentytwopointsback? I do not think they will enjoy it because they will struggle to be top half of that league.

trust us to gift them those 3 points early in the season :( We did an F.O.H. there - lulled them into a false sense of security !

It was nearly the perfect Saturday.

Hearts losing, their two main rivals winning and we almost beat Celtc.

Never mind, I'll put up with nearly perfect for now :wink: My almost perfect bottle of Montrachet would agree !

Weststandwanab
19-10-2013, 06:33 PM
If you listen to Mikey Stewart they only need to make up 5 points each round of games and they are golden...he did say that after they had been comprehensively outplayed at home by St Mirren so he clearly wasn't taking into account that they are the worst team in the league. I'm enjoying this season almost as much as I'll enjoy next season when them and Sevco are fighting it out to see who's not going to be the big bawz in the Championship in 2015/16 Oh Mikey you're so fine you blow my mine He ! Mikey He ! Mikey - or words to that effect !

The Rangers v The Hearts - Ramsden Cup Final 2015.

Believe! I do not think Newco Hertz will be in The Championship !

Leishy1995
19-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Dunno why everyone is so happy, we just took points of Hearts biggest rivals they will surely capitalise now?!?

lapsedhibee
19-10-2013, 06:36 PM
I do not think Newco Hertz will be in The Championship !

Careful - maybe a bit sectarian, that.

Pedantic_Hibee
19-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Where's pedantic_hibee?

Someone might want to to check that he hasn't spontaneously combusted with pride :greengrin

Currently sat absolutely frazzled on a bus. But I'm beaming with pride. Bubbling away at the back of the double decker asking for a hug from strangers. So proud of the famous right now. There's proud tears of pride proudly streaming from my proud cheeks. It's days like this that I realise that pride makes you prouder than pride. So proud.

I applauded them at full time from the Jocks Lodge pub. I don't know if they heard me. But I'll be proud if they did. So proud.

Treadstone
19-10-2013, 06:59 PM
smokecrack.co.uk The forum that keeps on giving.

Are Rudi and Gary Naysmith done deals for february? If so then I think it's a certainty we'll stay up.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133927-official-motherwell-vs-heart-of-midlothan-matchday-thread/page__st__500

:yamlaugh:

bighairyfaeleith
19-10-2013, 07:02 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133927-official-motherwell-vs-heart-of-midlothan-matchday-thread/page__st__500

There are some absolute belters on that thread, fair few have clicked that they will get relegated but some are still believing, wonderful to read I have to say.

Sir David Gray
19-10-2013, 07:06 PM

:faf:

How can they have a done deal for February when they don't know if they'll even be in existence by then?

Outstanding. :aok:

Col2
19-10-2013, 07:21 PM
My personal favourite is the bring back Paulo Sergio post. Not only have some of them binned Locke despite him being the bravest, proudest manager of "the famous" about a month ago, but even more so they acknowledge that Sergio would be expensive but they should STILL go for him. What part of administration, broke, charity stealing do they not understand. Next they will be looking to bring in Rudi and Ian Black....

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2013, 07:32 PM
My personal favourite is the bring back Paulo Sergio post. Not only have some of them binned Locke despite him being the bravest, proudest manager of "the famous" about a month ago, but even more so they acknowledge that Sergio would be expensive but they should STILL go for him. What part of administration, broke, charity stealing do they not understand. Next they will be looking to bring in Rudi and Ian Black....

In fairness Locke has started to talk the kind of gibberish that all, out of their depth, managers spout when they know the games up.

I'll see his "siege mentality", and raise him "give it a right good go". He's only playing for the sympathy of the Uber Yam sect that oversaw his coronation now.

kdhibees1
19-10-2013, 07:35 PM

How can they have a done deal for February when they don't know if they'll even be in existence by then?

Outstanding. :aok:
http://img191.imageshack.us/edit_preview.php?l=img191/6453/h3qv.jpg&action=rotate

Jack Hackett
19-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Dunno why everyone is so happy, we just took points of Hearts biggest rivals they will surely capitalise now?!?

Nah! They failed to take advantage and fell a further point behind to 30....still, we're only a quarter of the way into the season as some of them are pointing out. Plenty of time yet

One Day Soon
19-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Idiot that I am I went on holiday to Rumania instead of Bulgaria.

Its just humbling to be this famously proud and somehow at the same time proudly famous. When I think of our brave boys and their famous bravery and proud famousness it just fills me up - with pride. Such brave, brave, famous proudness.

lapsedhibee
19-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Idiot that I am I went on holiday to Rumania instead of Bulgaria.

Its just humbling to be this famously proud and somehow at the same time proudly famous. When I think of our brave boys and their famous bravery and proud famousness it just fills me up - with pride. Such brave, brave, famous proudness.

Famousness oozing out of every cringe tonight.

QMU-1875
19-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Why do they seem to think if they get a CVA that they will be allowed to sign players? Didn't they get a signing ban till February 1st regardless?

Feel myself welling up with pride with how brave they are. Little troopers the lot of them!

monktonharp
19-10-2013, 09:49 PM
we've not heard any comments for a couple of weeks now from the press or the gorgie masses and management about the actual proudness. they seem a lot less proud, this evening. tomorrow is another day though, let's see how much proudness (or reality) is mentioned in the MSM and allisbarry on Monday.

Dashing Bob S
19-10-2013, 09:53 PM
we've not heard any comments for a couple of weeks now from the press or the gorgie masses and management about the actual proudness. they seem a lot less proud, this evening. tomorrow is another day though, let's see how much proudness (or reality) is mentioned in the MSM and allisbarry on Monday.

Give them a break - it's hard to type when the silver tears of pride are flowing in constant deluge from your eyes.

It make you think that if those tears could be harnessed, we could have a wonderful fountain monument at Haymarket. The HMFC 'Pride Fountain' has a certain ring to it.

Northernhibee
19-10-2013, 10:22 PM
If Hertz keep scoring points at the rate of their last seven games it'd take them 49 games to reach zero points.

Keep up the good work Pishie Locke!

kaimendhibs
19-10-2013, 10:51 PM
After bursting with pride for so long, today's valiant defeat at Motherwell has finally burst me! I'm so proud looking at my burst gut that I'm welling up with tears of pride again!

Sent from my iphone

Dashing Bob S
19-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Edinburgh's tattooists are missing a trick. There is surely room for a great line in silver tears tattoo's, so the committed Yam can never be embarrassed at social occasions, when the reservoir of pride might just be running a little low.

07hibee
19-10-2013, 11:02 PM
If Hertz keep scoring points at the rate of their last seven games it'd take them 49 games to reach zero points.

Keep up the good work Pishie Locke!

So proud ,pleasingly proud

Dashing Bob S
19-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Get the Samaritans over on Kickback right now, to do some serious monitoring. The thread 'Let's Sell Out Killie' is hilarious, an attempt by some deluded optimist to spark life into the fan base, with comments about it being 'our cup final' etc. The poor guy is buried in an avalanche of ultra-depressive, negative comments, the sort that make the worst doom & gloomers on here seem like the most chemically enhanced happy campers.

Priceless fun.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
19-10-2013, 11:34 PM
Next weeks tussle at Rugby Park will certainly be a real 'six pointer.'

If they win all their 6 pointers they'll end up top of the league :greengrin

The Green Goblin
19-10-2013, 11:42 PM
Give them a break - it's hard to type when the silver tears of pride are flowing in constant deluge from your eyes.

It make you think that if those tears could be harnessed, we could have a wonderful fountain monument at Haymarket. The HMFC 'Pride Fountain' has a certain ring to it.

We could call it "The Golden Fountain". Gary Locke could ceremonially open it or at least get the splashing fun started...

#FromTheCapital
19-10-2013, 11:43 PM
Get the Samaritans over on Kickback right now, to do some serious monitoring. The thread 'Let's Sell Out Killie' is hilarious, an attempt by some deluded optimist to spark life into the fan base, with comments about it being 'our cup final' etc. The poor guy is buried in an avalanche of ultra-depressive, negative comments, the sort that make the worst doom & gloomers on here seem like the most chemically enhanced happy campers.

Priceless fun.

The matchday thread from earlier today was comedy gold. From ecstasy to agony in a matter of minutes. Icing on the cake was the killie and st mirren results filtering through. Think I might have a read again. Kickback should win awards for the laughter it's providing just now.

FranckSuzy
19-10-2013, 11:57 PM
We could call it "The Golden Fountain". Gary Locke could ceremonially open it or at least get the splashing fun started...

:tee hee:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5013/5532075339_ba2c434236_z.jpg

Northernhibee
20-10-2013, 12:08 AM
The matchday thread from earlier today was comedy gold. From ecstasy to agony in a matter of minutes. Icing on the cake was the killie and st mirren results filtering through. Think I might have a read again. Kickback should win awards for the laughter it's providing just now.

You can really sense the pride from that thread.

Leishy1995
20-10-2013, 12:32 AM
So proud it's burst

Glory Lurker
20-10-2013, 12:33 AM

Kicking them when they're down. Have you no pride? :bitchy::greengrin

Deansy
20-10-2013, 01:17 AM

A reply to one of them who questioned the 'Done deal' as they're still in administration -

"Assuming a CVA is agreed in the next few weeks which is looking more likely"

You have to admire their 'If I say it often enough it'll come true" spirit !!!

07hibee
20-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Nah! They failed to take advantage and fell a further point behind to 30....still, we're only a quarter of the way into the season as some of them are pointing out. Plenty of time yet

Yeah , new derby? What happened to that gig ?

Pete
20-10-2013, 04:56 AM
Kicking them when they're down. Have you no pride? :bitchy::greengrin

To be honest, I'm not comfortable laying into them any more. Maybe people should have a think about the unique position of hearts within the football world before wishing any ill upon them.

Consider this: the professional game we know today wouldn't exist if it weren't for hearts. They saved football nearly 100 years ago so maybe the world of football should save them in return.

People like Gareth Bale and Wayne Rooney earn millions while the club that started it all is on it's knees for a relative pittance. It just doesn't seem right.

No matter where you are in the world, if you love association football you should be looking in the mirror and asking yourself some questions.

hibby rae
20-10-2013, 07:45 AM
A reply to one of them who questioned the 'Done deal' as they're still in administration -

Infact it makes you proud.

Pretty Boy
20-10-2013, 08:03 AM

'Once we agree a CVA and emerge debt free' seems to be this years 'self sufficient'.

In a way i admire that lot, they really are good at always imagining the absolute best possible scenario. I suppose they have to be though as the alternative must bring on cold sweat. Or tears of 'pride'.

KeithTheHibby
20-10-2013, 08:21 AM
If they were to lose to Killie next week they would be bottom of the league even without the 15 point deduction. Doomed I tell ya.

Springbank
20-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Double Agent Billy Brown is doing well

He's done hings by the way

brog
20-10-2013, 09:53 AM
If they were to lose to Killie next week they would be bottom of the league even without the 15 point deduction. Doomed I tell ya.

Yep, 7 points after 4 games, 8 points after 10. Famous & unique I would suggest & I'm fairly Bulgariaing with pride! Listened to roaster Preston yesterday sobbing into the mike that Yams just can't hold onto a lead but expected with their inexperience. They've lost 2 leads & held onto 2 leads but lets not allow the facts to get in the way of the keek these guys talk!

magpie1892
20-10-2013, 10:16 AM
Just read the 'relegation' thread on brokeback. For the first time, I think they accept that relegation is all but a certainty. I was genuinely surprised

Next step is when the penny drops that they're basically trading insolvent and going to be liquidated.

Col2
20-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Killie away is a must win for them. I wouldn't put it past them grinding out a victory and then it's 10 points so not over yet. They draw or lose and they go into November between 13-16 points away from 11th.

Jack Hackett
20-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Just read the 'relegation' thread on brokeback. For the first time, I think they accept that relegation is all but a certainty. I was genuinely surprised

Next step is when the penny drops that they're basically trading insolvent and going to be liquidated.

This guy definitely 'gets' it

It is as simple as this......if you think we will turn this season around and stay up then you are by far and away and without the slightest shadow of doubt the most deluded stupid person on the planet

Leishy1995
20-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Did you know if they beat Kilmarnock they will have cut Te gap by 33% between theirself and 11th and only 29% of the season will have been played

Yamononics on kickback.

Northernhibee
20-10-2013, 12:31 PM
If they lose vs Killie it'd take 112 games to catch them up, going by average points scores in the eight most recent games.

That's with Killie not scoring any more points.

Proud.

Scònaldò
20-10-2013, 12:52 PM
This guy definitely 'gets' it

But I thought they are the hearts, it's only 15 points and their staying up?

Northernhibee
20-10-2013, 12:54 PM

Similarly they didn't say in what year the October they'd overtake us was.

Clever Jamboa.

Hank Schrader
20-10-2013, 01:04 PM

Some enlightened soul on here predicted after the first couple of games that Hearts would finish above St Mirren, Partick and probably Kilmarnock. Can't remember the quote directly but it was along those lines.

I wonder what their thoughts are now...

'Once we agree a CVA and emerge debt free' seems to be this years 'self sufficient'.

In a way i admire that lot, they really are good at always imagining the absolute best possible scenario. I suppose they have to be though as the alternative must bring on cold sweat. Or tears of 'pride'.

That mammary gland that is Allan Preston was predicting UBIG will be "flushed down the toilet" next week and the club will be handed over the FoH after a CVA is agreed. Like it's going to be that simple.

Does he get called "Biscuits" because that is what is @rse is made of? Naive tube.

20-10-2013, 01:17 PM
are they above us yet? I thought they said they would be clear of us by now and don't you know they will be in the mix for the european spots come christmas. So **** us being the "wee team" eh, always in their shadows i thought :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
20-10-2013, 02:42 PM
are they above us yet? I thought they said they would be clear of us by now and don't you know they will be in the mix for the european spots come christmas. So **** us being the "wee team" eh, always in their shadows i thought :rolleyes:

Just wait 'til February comes and they have Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudi back in midfield and Paulo Sergio returns as boss.

They'll be above us by March.

Pedantic_Hibee
20-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Hungover but still very proud of the famous.

mutley
20-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Just wait 'til February comes and they have Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudi back in midfield and Paulo Sergio returns as boss.

Where have you all been, weren't you at the match yesterday where we scraped a point to keep our relegation battle alive while they are competing for a champions league slot......... Oh wait !

Jack Hackett
20-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Where have you all been, weren't you at the match yesterday where we scraped a point to keep our relegation battle alive while they are competing for a champions league slot......... Oh wait !

I'm not very proud of the fact that we played our hearts out but didn't get beat by smellic

mutley
20-10-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm not very proud of the fact that we played our hearts out but didn't get beat by smellic

Very true, because a defeat would have made us stronger

Pretty Boy
20-10-2013, 03:43 PM

You're just being silly FH.

It's Rudi, Sergio AND Gary Naysmith.

What you said was just ridiculous.

20-10-2013, 03:59 PM

Not to mention the world cup stars!

Sir David Gray
20-10-2013, 04:02 PM

Sorry, I forgot about Naysmith.

Cheers for reminding me. :aok:

Can I be even sillier and ask how they intend to finance all these moves, considering their current difficulties?

Or is that just a mere irrelevance to the famous JT's?

hfc rd
20-10-2013, 04:04 PM

AND their Sir Paul Hartley to become assistant. Then again, the names mentioned aren't World Cup Superstars?

grunt
20-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Just read the 'relegation' thread on brokeback.They seem to have banned one poster for being a Hibby. He had 8500 posts!

Pretty Boy
20-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Sorry, I forgot about Naysmith.

Cheers for reminding me. :aok:

Can I be even sillier and ask how they intend to finance all these moves, considering their current difficulties?

Or is that just a mere irrelevance to the famous JT's?

CVA and debt free. Duh!

Dashing Bob S
20-10-2013, 05:08 PM
As much as I'm enjoying their death of thousand cuts performances, with the inability to hold a lead, I'd like to see them do the honorable thing, which most crap teams do at some point, and take an utterly demoralising hammering.

So far a combo of decent organisation, solid effort and plain good luck has allowed them to swerve that and make a really bad team appear to be just mediocre. It's way too much to assume that'll happen in the derby, sadly we don't give out hammerings, and as bad as they are, they seem to be good at avoiding them, but I'd love to see it come soon.

Sir David Gray
20-10-2013, 05:11 PM
CVA and debt free. Duh!

Forgive me, I'm really not with it today!

You would have thought that a club with no debt would be setting their sights a lot higher than two 34 year olds, one of whom is currently unemployed and another who plays for East Fife.

As much as I'm enjoying their death of thousand cuts performances, with the inability to hold a lead, I'd like to see them do the honorable thing, which most crap teams do at some point, and take an utterly demoralising hammering.

So far a combo of decent organisation, solid effort and plain good luck has allowed them to swerve that and make a really bad team appear to be just mediocre. It's way too much to assume that'll happen in the derby, sadly we don't give out hammerings, and as bad as they are, they seem to be good at avoiding them, but I'd love to see it come soon.

First time for everything.

20-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Best tweet ever from some deluded hearts supporter - written in june once the 15 point deduction was anounced.

@JamieCafcHfc @TheReal_Romanov @Sir_RodPetrie let's see how far you get with out the thumbs 28 goals,we'll overtake you in October!

:faf::fenlon:jamboclow:ostrich:

Weststandwanab
20-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Some enlightened soul on here predicted after the first couple of games that Hearts would finish above St Mirren, Partick and probably Kilmarnock. Can't remember the quote directly but it was along those lines.

I wonder what their thoughts are now...

That mammary gland that is Allan Preston was predicting UBIG will be "flushed down the toilet" next week and the club will be handed over the FoH after a CVA is agreed. Like it's going to be that simple.

Does he get called "Biscuits" because that is what is @rse is made of? Naive tube. Biscuits because his ideas are half baked.

:faf:Beware of the Ides of Match !

They seem to have banned one poster for being a Hibby. He had 8500 posts!
He deserves a medal he conned them for almost as long as Mad Vlad

Dashing Bob S
20-10-2013, 05:21 PM

Indeed. And we must hope it comes to pass.

theonlywayisup
20-10-2013, 06:12 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24603602#asset

Pleasing!!

Prof. Shaggy
20-10-2013, 06:31 PM

What I'm wondering is, does anyone know the record for the earliest a team has been mathematically certain of relegation?
Will they set a new record?

A source of immense pride, surely?

20-10-2013, 06:39 PM
What I'm wondering is, does anyone know the record for the earliest a team has been mathematically certain of relegation?
Will they set a new record?

A source of immense pride, surely?

Stirling Albion were relegated on 31st March 2000 and Gretna were relegated from the SPL on 29th March 2008

Deansy
20-10-2013, 06:46 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24603602#asset

Pleasing!!

Love right at the end, (Motherwell's 2nd-goal) , each and every one of them their heads go down - looks like they're getting used to it, now !!

Prof. Shaggy
20-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Stirling Albion were relegated on 31st March 2000 and Gretna were relegated from the SPL on 29th March 2008

Cheers!

Achievable. Very, very achievable.:greengrin

20-10-2013, 07:27 PM
Cheers!

Achievable. Very, very achievable.:greengrin

Hope so! Although tbh I don't care if they go down march or if its a last day of the season job, just as long as that filth go down!

hibees 7062
20-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Forgive me, I'm really not with it today!

You would have thought that a club with no debt would be setting their sights a lot higher than two 34 year olds, one of whom is currently unemployed and another who plays BADLY for East Fife.

Sorted that for you FH :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
20-10-2013, 09:26 PM
What is proudness? It has to be the unquestionable feeling of pride that wells up every time the word famous comes up. It is a glorious fame filled sense of proudness that brings tears of pride to water the shoots of a proud oak that will not bend in the face of adversity. Every proud fan of the famous is a leaf on that tree. It needs no water, oxygen, or nutrition [maybe money though - IM], for it is proud and famous the world over for its famous proudness in its pride. Every storm makes it stronger, and the proud rays of the famous sun, make it not only proud and famous, but sunny too.

Pretty Boy
20-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Just watched the highlights of their game.

Looked like they could have lost by a lot more, not many of the artists formerly known as believers in the lower tier either. Adventure obviously starting to take it's toll.

Fair makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and proud inside though.

Also Jambo Chappy on ivelostcountofhowmanypointsback seems a pretty switched on, on the ball type of guy with this rallying call:

Whether we get relegated or not, when we eventually exit administration we will be one of the truly debt free clubs in the country.Things might get worse before they get better but they will get better. Can't remember in all the years I've been a Hearts fan when we we carried no debt. A great new start to look forward to and unlike other clubs we'll still have our famous name and football ground with unbroken membership of the SFA since inception. Only way is up.

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Double bout of pure pride watching their highlights on STV there. Firstly, zero fans in the lower tier to cheer on the brave soldiers and secondly, the tattooed freak show proudly punching the Hearts badge on his jersey after his scuffed opener. So so proud of the way he left to go down to Ipswich before returning with his tail between his legs. Proud.

SkintHibby
20-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Somebody mentioned on here about their heads visibly going down after 'well scored their second. I watched the match and after looking and not being able to see any Hearts fans AT ALL, I realised he was talking about the Hearts team!:tee hee:

Phil D. Rolls
20-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Also Jambo Chappy on ivelostcountofhowmanypointsback seems a pretty switched on, on the ball type of guy with this rallying call:

Whether we get relegated or not, when we eventually exit administration we will be one of the truly debt free clubs in the country.Things might get worse before they get better but they will get better. Can't remember in all the years I've been a Hearts fan when we we carried no debt. A great new start to look forward to and unlike other clubs we'll still have our famous name and football ground with unbroken membership of the SFA since inception. Only way is up.

See, he was doing so well there. Proud of his inability to accept defeat, or reality.

FranckSuzy
20-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Set pieces, set pieces, set pieces, set pieces. Get on to it in training, Pat :agree:

20-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Double bout of pure pride watching their highlights on STV there. Firstly, zero fans in the lower tier to cheer on the brave soldiers and secondly, the tattooed freak show proudly punching the Hearts badge on his jersey after his scuffed opener. So so proud of the way he left to go down to Ipswich before returning with his tail between his legs. Proud.

Embarrassing for him tryna suck up to the hearts fans like that after he bailed the sinking ship before, only to have to come scurrying back when nobody else wanted him haha! embarrasment!

Somebody mentioned on here about their heads visibly going down after 'well scored their second. I watched the match and after looking and not being able to see any Hearts fans AT ALL, I realised he was talking about the Hearts team!:tee hee:

Exactly, heads went down, thats exactly why we NEED to get an early goal when we play them in 10 days time. If we score early they will crumble!

jacomo
20-10-2013, 10:54 PM

A lot of wishful thinking there.

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Watching those highlights was like ripping through a pride supper with lashings of silver chip shop sauce.

21-10-2013, 09:09 AM
Hearts putting a poppy on their shirt from remberance sunday this year again- bit of a cheek, wonder who they will con for that to be done :rolleyes:

truehibernian
21-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Set pieces, set pieces, set pieces, set pieces. Get on to it in training, Pat :agree:

Or Dylan McGowan, Dylan McGowan, Dylan McGowan...............

Pat Nevin highlighted what I've been highlighting since I clapped eyes on this excuse of a footballer......he's honking ! Pure and simple - gets dragged out of position, no pace, awkward when in possession.

I'd say because of him they lost games v Ross County, Saints and Well - can't handle driven crosses into the box and always loses his marker defensively at set pieces as he gets caught between zonal and man-marking. In fact, he can't jump for a guy who is tall. Watch the goals that Brittain, Paul McGowan and Hutchison score and you'll get my drift.

There is no 'partnership' between Wilson and McGowan and it is something Hibs must capitalise on next week.

Aldo
21-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Or Dylan McGowan, Dylan McGowan, Dylan McGowan............... Pat Nevin highlighted what I've been highlighting since I clapped eyes on this excuse of a footballer......he's honking ! Pure and simple - gets dragged out of position, no pace, awkward when in possession. I'd say because of him they lost games v Ross County, Saints and Well - can't handle driven crosses into the box and always loses his marker defensively at set pieces as he gets caught between zonal and man-marking. In fact, he can't jump for a guy who is tall. Watch the goals that Brittain, Paul McGowan and Hutchison score and you'll get my drift. There is no 'partnership' between Wilson and McGowan and it is something Hibs must capitalise on next week.

I am more than certain that the players picked to play a week in Wednesday will be more than up for it. It's a shame Heff is cup tied but I am more than happy with Collins coming back into the team.

I think Pat has to decide wether to give Zoubir a free role in behind Collins or play Vine.

I'd play Zouby and tell him to go out and play, run at them and get the ball into the box as much as possible.

magpie1892
21-10-2013, 10:33 AM

To quote Trainspotting: 'It's in the post, that's for sure'

Someone's going to hand them their ***** soon. Too much, I fear, for it to be us, but it's coming. Luck only holds out so long.

truehibernian
21-10-2013, 10:41 AM
To quote Trainspotting: 'It's in the post, that's for sure'

Someone's going to hand them their ***** soon. Too much, I fear, for it to be us, but it's coming. Luck only holds out so long.

Can't see it to be honest - they play almost a Levein-esque formation with Patterson or Stevenson playing a pseudo front man which can revert to a midfielder when not in possession.

Hibs should have won at Tynecastle on the chances they created alone, however the sheer amount of bodies in the box and central area means teams are going to have to work hard to break Hearts down.

It's not down to Locke and tactics either - it's simply putting bodies behind the ball. Partick Thistle are the only side I've seen play them that could have racked up a cricket score. What they did well was force the ball out wide at any given opportunity and play with some real width - making Hearts work. Hibs need to do the same, press high, play wide, and get some balls into that box as often as possible.

ronaldo7
21-10-2013, 10:44 AM

I'll take that one please:greengrin

hibees 7062
21-10-2013, 10:48 AM
I am more than certain that the players picked to play a week in Wednesday will be more than up for it. It's a shame Heff is cup tied but I am more than happy with Collins coming back into the team.

I think Pat has to decide wether to give Zoubir a free role in behind Collins or play Vine.

I'd play Zouby and tell him to go out and play, run at them and get the ball into the box as much as possible.

This , i would defo play him against them :agree:

Onion
21-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Hearts putting a poppy on their shirt from remberance sunday this year again- bit of a cheek, wonder who they will con for that to be done :rolleyes:

The Poppy is a registered trade mark, so RBL should ban these clowns from capitalising again on this charity. They cannot be trusted to hand over the money.

But since they have no shame and don't care about anyone else, here's the perfect (banned) poppy for that embarrassment of a club - complete with a tear of PRIDE :greengrin

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54157000/jpg/_54157584_54157583.jpg

magpie1892
21-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Can't see it to be honest - they play almost a Levein-esque formation with Patterson or Stevenson playing a pseudo front man which can revert to a midfielder when not in possession.

Hibs should have won at Tynecastle on the chances they created alone, however the sheer amount of bodies in the box and central area means teams are going to have to work hard to break Hearts down.

It's not down to Locke and tactics either - it's simply putting bodies behind the ball. Partick Thistle are the only side I've seen play them that could have racked up a cricket score. What they did well was force the ball out wide at any given opportunity and play with some real width - making Hearts work. Hibs need to do the same, press high, play wide, and get some balls into that box as often as possible.

Again, you make decent points but these are really just boys we're talking about and the 'morale' is now gushing out of them. It's hard to get back. Further, the pitches are getting heavier, young limbs may have better recuperation from injury, but they don't have the 'muscle memory' of a seasoned player. I think that heads will drop further and further and soon enough, a scudding will appear. That's the current squad I'm talking about, odds on further departures in January have to be short - anyone they have left who's half decent. Then there's relegation - lot of young players there will not play in the Championship if they want to kick on career-wise so when relegation moves from the probability it is now to an absolute certainty, there will be a fair few who won't go in for 50-50s.

Scudding ahoy, I guarantee it!

Springbank
21-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Just watched the highlights of their game.

Looked like they could have lost by a lot more, not many of the artists formerly known as believers in the lower tier either. Adventure obviously starting to take it's toll.

Fair makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and proud inside though.

Something about 1905 and Hibs helping a bankrupt hearts to reapply for sfa membership appears to be the only oversight, and let's face it who could be proud of that.

Me! #Proud!

Aldo
21-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Looks like there threadbare squad may be getting even more threadbare with injuries to
Patterson and King.

Wonder if it's a smokescreen leading up to a week on Wed?

Phil D. Rolls
21-10-2013, 03:30 PM
I see that the tigers at Edinburgh Zoo, are sponsored by HOMOFC. Must be getting hungry by now.

PatHead
21-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Looks like there threadbare squad may be getting even more threadbare with injuries to
Patterson and King.

Naw, just going for the sympathy vote so the supporters don't stop giving money as they get disillusioned with their position on and off the park.

green.and.white
21-10-2013, 06:06 PM
It doesn't matter what state they are in going into the game, they always up their game against us and almost always play better, and I'm expecting it to be no different in a weeks time. It's going to be a tough game.

Zazu62
21-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Why was their no fans in the bottom tier at fir park?

Oh silly me I forgot how famous and unique they are.

And proud. And 'big'.

Deansy
21-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Patterson and King.

In every derby-match since they got promotion (as runners-up) back to the SPL in 1982-83, rumours always abound that so-and-so is injured/doubtful and lo and behold, the player(s) in question played. In those days it was always Robertson who was doubtful but I don't think he ever missed a derby. It's not so much a 'Smokescreen', more like it's something that's built into their psyche - I don't think there's ever been a derby without these injured/doubtful 'rumours' doing the rounds in Edinburgh. It's the hearts way - employing off-field tactics in an attempt to gain any sort of advantage/surprise - similar to their 30+ years tactic of using their 'Financial Football' business-model (Cheating) !!

Northernhibee
21-10-2013, 08:43 PM
In every derby-match since they got promotion (as runners-up) back to the SPL in 1982-83, rumours always abound that so-and-so is injured/doubtful and lo and behold, the player(s) in question played. In those days it was always Robertson who was doubtful but I don't think he ever missed a derby. It's not so much a 'Smokescreen', more like it's something that's built into their psyche - I don't think there's ever been a derby without these injured/doubtful 'rumours' doing the rounds in Edinburgh. It's the hearts way - employing off-field tactics in an attempt to gain any sort of advantage/surprise - similar to their 30+ years tactic of using their 'Financial Football' business-model (Cheating) !!

Doesn't quite work the same with the likes of McShattie mind you

portycabbage
21-10-2013, 09:09 PM
I see that the tigers at Edinburgh Zoo, are sponsored by HOMOFC. Must be getting hungry by now.

Was at the zoo with my jambo brother recently and told him that it was typical of their delusions of grandeur! I think brian jackson has given the go ahead to just feeding them christian nade and that morbidly ginormous woman pictured hanging her smalls(!) out the window, so the tigers will be fine for a few years if they aren't fussy eaters.

Kato
21-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Was at the zoo with my jambo brother recently.....

Visiting hours?

portycabbage
21-10-2013, 09:40 PM
Visiting hours?

Even a chimp has 99% of the same DNA as a human.

Apparently the zoo won't do swapsies.

The Green Goblin
22-10-2013, 02:15 AM
Why was their no fans in the bottom tier at fir park?

Oh silly me I forgot how famous and unique they are.

And proud. And 'big'.

They are so famous they have had to stop actually going to the games in case they get hounded for autographs.

Pedantic_Hibee
22-10-2013, 07:08 AM
"Let's face it, the fight to avoid relegation is lost, as I think we all knew before a ball was kicked given the size and lack of experience of our squad. But the number one priority for this season has always been to still have a club at the end of it and to retain Tynecastle as our home. "

If they all knew it then were they all saying they were staying up? In fact, a few threads were created on JKB urging the mutants to not get carried away?

Not only did they create history by winning wars, they're also pretty good at rewriting history too.

Onceinawhile
22-10-2013, 07:24 AM

Just read this. Sorry to be pedantic, but its rudi, kevin kyle and gary naysmith. First of February. Guaranteed. **

**I love the assumption that they'll be out of admin by then. Aye right

Craig_in_Prague
22-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Kilmarnock Away, Hibs Away (cup), St Johnstone Home and Aberdeen away.
Nice 4 games coming up,
All these defeats will have tears pouring out in pride.
Balconies all around the poor parts of Europe will be soaking.

Coco Bryce
22-10-2013, 08:03 AM
Kilmarnock Away, Hibs Away (cup), St Johnstone Home and Aberdeen away.
Nice 4 games coming up,
All these defeats will have tears pouring out in pride.
Balconies all around the poor parts of Europe will be soaking.

Lets not get to carried away. Remember we are one of the few teams they have beat this season :rolleyes:

SMAXXA
22-10-2013, 08:07 AM
"Let's face it, the fight to avoid relegation is lost, as I think we all knew before a ball was kicked given the size and lack of experience of our squad. But the number one priority for this season has always been to still have a club at the end of it and to retain Tynecastle as our home. "

If they all knew it then were they all saying they were staying up? In fact, a few threads were created on JKB urging the mutants to not get carried away?

Not only did they create history by winning wars, they're also pretty good at rewriting history too.

Wrong!!!!!!! Their number one priority this season is to beat Hibs, they don't care about the rest

lapsedhibee
22-10-2013, 08:12 AM
Wrong!!!!!!! Their number one priority this season is to beat Hibs, they don't care about the rest

:agree: It's what makes them big, and famous.

Pretty Boy
22-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Just read this. Sorry to be pedantic, but its rudi, kevin kyle and gary naysmith. First of February. Guaranteed. **

**I love the assumption that they'll be out of admin by then. Aye right

Awwww naw.

Not Kevin Kyle. If he scores a goal every 3 games he is fit he will manage almost one goal.

Then again he was banging them in against part timers in the 3rd division......

hibees 7062
22-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Awwww naw.

Not Kevin Kyle. If he scores a goal every 3 games he is fit he will manage almost one goal.

Then again he was banging them in against part timers in the 3rd division......

Kevin Alastair Kyle , His parents must have had a sense of humour wi his initials :greengrin

FranckSuzy
23-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Pleasing to see The Proclaimers launch this years poppy appeal. Proud. #trypaying

Viva_Palmeiras
23-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Kevin Alastair Kyle , His parents must have had a sense of humour wi his initials :greengrin

Dick Van Dyke was just his stage name - his real one was p3nz van lesbian ;)

bronca
23-10-2013, 11:34 PM
A Celtic supporting friend of mine through here is disabled and has travelled to support them away all over Scotland. He told me the other night that the only ground he won't return to is Tynecastle: the last time he and his pal (who also need's a wheelchair) were there, they were spat on and had coins thrown at them.

Proud, so very proud.....that I'm a Hibby.

Viva_Palmeiras
24-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Since they won a league game - is it so?

I saw a post of fb...

credit it to Hibs til we die/the bounce

Geo_1875
24-10-2013, 11:53 AM
62 Days...?

Since they won a league game - is it so?

I saw a post of fb...

credit it to Hibs til we die/the bounce

And next week it will be 70

:flag:

24-10-2013, 02:58 PM
A Celtic supporting friend of mine through here is disabled and has travelled to support them away all over Scotland. He told me the other night that the only ground he won't return to is Tynecastle: the last time he and his pal (who also need's a wheelchair) were there, they were spat on and had coins thrown at them.

Proud, so very proud.....that I'm a Hibby.

Surprised at that story? Not a single bit as thats what we have come to expect from that disgusting shower of bigoted low lives! They really do have a very disturbing, dark side in their support that really has stooped to incrediable lows (petrov banner, singing about the death of Mowbarys wife/Harris' dad/Lawrie Rielly etc, making fun out of dean shiels disability, singing the usual hun bile about FTP and up to their knees etc) The list is endless - a truly despicable, grotty, vile little club with the absolute dregs of society following them.

Sorry to hear about your mates experience, really sickening to hear. I hope his experience at ER was much better!

Pete
24-10-2013, 03:18 PM
Surprised at that story? Not a single bit as thats what we have come to expect from that disgusting shower of bigoted low lives! They really do have a very disturbing, dark side in their support that really has stooped to incrediable lows (petrov banner, singing about the death of Mowbarys wife/Harris' dad/Lawrie Rielly etc, making fun out of dean shiels disability, singing the usual hun bile about FTP and up to their knees etc) The list is endless - a truly despicable, grotty, vile little club with the absolute dregs of society following them.

Sorry to hear about your mates experience, really sickening to hear. I hope his experience at ER was much better!

To be fair, I've heard nothing bad from them about Lawrie Reilly. Hearts fans have showen maximum respect and class, even on their message boards.

I definitely agree about their sectarian element becoming more active and vocal. Anything connected with Britishness seems to attract these nutters nowadays and hearts have definitely found themselves with some interesting "additions" recently, supplementing their standard undercurrent.

silverhibee
24-10-2013, 03:18 PM

Not forgetting that they are also partial to running on to the pitch to attack opposition players and a manager as well.

:casper: is so proud.

24-10-2013, 03:31 PM
To be fair, I've heard nothing bad from them about Lawrie Reilly. Hearts fans have showen maximum respect and class, even on their message boards.

I definitely agree about their sectarian element becoming more active and vocal. Anything connected with Britishness seems to attract these nutters nowadays and hearts have definitely found themselves with some interesting "additions" recently, supplementing their standard undercurrent.

I agree, in fairness there was a lot of respect from hearts after Lawrie Reilly's death but still a few sickos in their support signing that song about him and the other famous five members dying.

I remember a couple of seasons or so ago, walking down ER on derby day and hearts fans waving union jacks and shouted "Fenion *******s" to a group of hibs supporters walking on the other side of the road.

SkintHibby
24-10-2013, 03:51 PM
Anything connected with Britishness seems to attract these nutters nowadays

Nowadays? Where have you been man? They have always used the "British" nonsense as a cover for their loyalist leanings.

There is nothing I depsise more than a bigoted Hearts fan and there are many of them!:rolleyes:

Zazu62
24-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Why the **** would they sing a song slagging lawrie Reilly?

Dashing Bob S
24-10-2013, 06:40 PM
A lot of Yams I know are pretty embarrassed by a knuckle dragging West Lothian sectarian element that follow the club, and wish they would go to Ibrox instead.

Be careful of what you wish for - they won't be the only ones going elsewhere if they don't move swiftly.

jacomo
24-10-2013, 07:59 PM

That's their number one priority every season is it not? The FOH campaign video almost featured us more than them. Hearts are defined by Hibs.

Phil D. Rolls
24-10-2013, 08:07 PM

They didn't. There is no issue here. Nothing to get angry about.

Springbank
24-10-2013, 08:29 PM
If I was playing for Hibs right now I'd be loving the opportunity to do the only thing that really counts...
Shut them up with a series of convincing victories to emphasise the superiority of our classy approach to life, football and how we treat our people and community

Leishy1995
25-10-2013, 12:32 PM

You tell me?

SkintHibby
25-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Hearts player punched by referee in Edinburgh Derby!:greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ01AAdNR7I#t=55

Pretty Boy
25-10-2013, 04:03 PM
You tell me?

Bet his parents are proud.

Hibs Class
25-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Hearts player punched by referee in Edinburgh Derby!:greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ01AAdNR7I#t=55

Good find! :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
26-10-2013, 05:59 PM
...cheered me up no end, after watching us outplayed at home by a mediocre A'deen side.

God bless Los Yambolinos!

cleanyman
26-10-2013, 06:01 PM
I think we should be concentrating on our own team to be honest.

Dashing Bob S
26-10-2013, 06:21 PM

*groan* must we?

cleanyman
26-10-2013, 06:25 PM
*groan* must we?

I think today we should look at our abomination of a football team.

After Wednesday, do as you please.

Providing we win.....

clerriehibs
26-10-2013, 06:38 PM
Why do so many of the gimps believe that, when they come out of admin, the transfer ban gets lifted?

Keith_M
26-10-2013, 06:48 PM
It's not enough to cheer me up, sorry.

:boo hoo:

vanNISHtelroy
26-10-2013, 06:59 PM
It cheered me up though! :wink:

Keith_M
26-10-2013, 07:01 PM

Aye, good for you

:na na:

Billy Whizz
26-10-2013, 07:02 PM

How good or bad were they today

Pete
26-10-2013, 07:04 PM
*groan* must we?

You've probably touched a nerve.

Chibs
26-10-2013, 07:04 PM
Why do so many of the gimps believe that, when they come out of admin, the transfer ban gets lifted?
The medical term is grandiose delusions or delusion of grandeur.
I would post a link a link but unfortunately I' m a technophobe.

Sir David Gray
26-10-2013, 07:06 PM
It still cheers me up to see that, one by one, they're all beginning to realise that they're going to be playing Championship football next season, at the very most. :aok:

sambajustice
26-10-2013, 07:07 PM

No idea but probably bad.

Even without the points deduction they'd be in relegation trouble, they'd be joint bottom. They've lost 6 in a row and are genuinely the whipping boys in the league now.

Whenever a team needs a lift though they play Hibs and get a result.

Hibs must win on Wednesday. I would fully expect Fenlon to leave if we lose on Wednesday to a team like that.

vanNISHtelroy
26-10-2013, 07:12 PM

They weren't awful or anything like that, they seemed better than County were against us last week.

They struggled after Stevenson (dirty A*r *********) went off injured and a lot of their players spent the entire game slipping over as they seemed to have the wrong studs on! Our players were able to keep their feet but the Hearts players were all over the place.

Could have maybe scored four or five against them MacDonald had a good game.

Sergey
26-10-2013, 07:14 PM
...cheered me up no end, after watching us outplayed at home by a mediocre A'deen side.

God bless Los Yambolinos!

I bought a poppy today...and dropped a £2 coin into the Lady Hague tin, pinned it to my jacket and walked proud.

I've just spent 15 minutes on Kickback and I'll happily buy their poppies for this seasons WWI - WWII celebrations as they too have cheered me up no end.

I'm going to Ypres on Tuesday (honest) and I'll pay for a wreath on behalf of Hibernian FC to be laid at the Menin Gate.

That's the difference. Some give and some take.

HibbyDave
26-10-2013, 07:17 PM
Don't really care bout them but on Wednesday.................let'S see if hibs turn up or will it be another could have/should have been night? I stopped going two years ago after 40 years regular attendance. I simply don't share the lack of ambition at my club any longer.
I'll be back I'm sure but for now I'm just tired of mediocrity.

Billy Whizz
26-10-2013, 07:17 PM
They weren't awful or anything like that, they seemed better than County were against us last week.

They struggled after Stevenson (dirty A*r *********) went off injured and a lot of their players spent the entire game slipping over as they seemed to have the wrong studs on! Our players were able to keep their feet but the Hearts players were all over the place.

Could have maybe scored four or five against them MacDonald had a good game.

Sounds good
I'm presuming the Stevenson dislike is due to his Ayr connections

Northernhibee
26-10-2013, 07:21 PM
Amazing to think that to this Hearts team John McGlynn was their (scruffy, bankrupt) equivalent of Mowbray.

vanNISHtelroy
26-10-2013, 07:28 PM
Sounds good
I'm presuming the Stevenson dislike is due to his Ayr connections

Yeah. And he was mouthing off in the paper this week about enjoying seeing us where we are in the league....which just happened to be opposite an extract about us winning the league in 1965 :thumbsup:

Hope he enjoys the Championship next year!

Sir David Gray
26-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Yeah. And he was mouthing off in the paper this week about enjoying seeing us where we are in the league....which just happened to be opposite an extract about us winning the league in 1965 :thumbsup:

Where's that? 16 points ahead of his mob?

He's really not the sharpest tool in the box, is he?

You're supposed to gloat about a team that you don't like when you're above them in the league table!

hibees 7062
26-10-2013, 07:44 PM

He will be sold :hilarious

hibees 7062
26-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Where's that? 16 points ahead of his mob?

He's really not the sharpest tool in the box, is he?

You're supposed to gloat about a team that you don't like when you're above them in the league table!

The same guy that got a rose twatood on his neck , steamer :giruy:

Billy Whizz
26-10-2013, 07:49 PM
He will be sold :hilarious

Sold? Who will pay money for him

Sir David Gray
26-10-2013, 07:49 PM

Maybe this time he might actually get to play a little bit, considering how often he spent on the bench with Ipswich.

Oh, not THAT Championship?

:wink:

hibees 7062
26-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Sold? Who will pay money for him

Spartans :greengrin

hibees 7062
26-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Maybe this time he might actually get to play a little bit, considering how often he spent on the bench with Ipswich.

Oh, not THAT Championship?

:wink:

Hes struggling for Weds game :boo hoo:

Hiber-nation
26-10-2013, 08:03 PM

What an absolute welt that tattooed freak is.

spike220
26-10-2013, 08:09 PM

God bless Los Yambolinos! Don't knock it till you have tried it!:aok:

brog
27-10-2013, 12:25 PM

Why post on this thread then? TBH my only pleasure at moment is reading about Yams, concentrating on my team only causes hurt.

Prof. Shaggy
27-10-2013, 12:43 PM

"Hearts are the worst team I've seen all season" - alternative Killie view!:na na:

Phil D. Rolls
27-10-2013, 01:03 PM
The penny has dropped, the coffee aroma is in the nostrils, the game is up, the breeks are soaked, the golden shower is at full steam, the Haymarket Clock is back, the train is off the rails, for you tommy ze var is over, the fat lady has sung, that's all folks, they think its all over it is now, mum has called them home for tea, they are down the road, they've collected their cards, the Poppy has wilted, the floors o the forest are weid awa, stop heaving boys we actually are dead, they are ex parrots, ceased to be, the last bus has gone home, the ba is burst, the boat has sunk, the ice has melted, the pub is shut, the bird has flown, the fire in their heart is out, it's over, Gorgie no more, there is a ghostly silence, it's a minute past one, the dam has burst, the motorcade has driven past the picket fence.

Got to be a song in their somewhere

Mikey
27-10-2013, 01:03 PM
If they don't start picking up points soon they'll be relegated before 29th March and that would be very disappointing.

My_Wife_Camille
27-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Just saw the Kilmarnock goals from yesterday and blew a big splatter of pride all my computer screen. Haven't released so much pride in one go for years!

Dashing Bob S
27-10-2013, 01:41 PM
Apparently, further ground was -quite literarly- lost yesterday at Kilmarnock, because the team 'weren't wearing proper studs in their boots and kept slipping.'

Next week: 'it's because our strips look like bloodied turds...'

Phil D. Rolls
27-10-2013, 01:52 PM
I believe improbable reasons for poor performance are a regular trait amongst the Yammish class.
Sorry cant paste a link, but has Lord ****sake not got previous. Or was it Stevie Frail, I can't tell them apart.

green.and.white
27-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Apparently, further ground was -quite literarly- lost yesterday at Kilmarnock, because the team 'weren't wearing proper studs in their boots and kept slipping.'

Next week: 'it's because our strips look like bloodied turds...'

That's taking the piss.... :wink:

hibsbollah
27-10-2013, 02:01 PM
That pisses all over his previous excuses.

Phil D. Rolls
27-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Golden opportunities to rip that shower, going begging here.

Pretty Boy
27-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Gary should be showered with praise for such comedy gold.

Phil D. Rolls
27-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Gary should be showered with praise for such comedy gold.

B&Q have a limited selection of showers nowadays. I couldn't find a golden one anywhere, as they had all been bought by a man in Loanhead. Zzzzzzzzzz

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-10-2013, 02:50 PM
I reckon the longer they stay on -7 the better. -7 has just kinda always suited them

vanNISHtelroy
27-10-2013, 03:36 PM
'

To be fair that's true, it was a farce the number of times their players lost their footing. Don't remember it happening with many our players. Seems weird, the weather forecast had been for rain so would have thought they'd have been prepared for it.

Phil D. Rolls
27-10-2013, 03:38 PM
To be fair that's true, it was a farce the number of times their players lost their footing. Don't remember it happening with many our players. Seems weird, the weather forecast had been for rain so would have thought they'd have been prepared for it.

Maybe so skint they can only afford one pair of boots per player?

Springbank
27-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Still worth reminding the world that if EVERY football club in the world went into admin tonight and suffered a points penalty HEARTS WOULD STILL BE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE IN SCOTLAND

#theirrightfulplace

lapsedhibee
27-10-2013, 06:15 PM
The penny has dropped, the coffee aroma is in the nostrils, the game is up, the breeks are soaked, the golden shower is at full steam, the Haymarket Clock is back, the train is off the rails, for you tommy ze var is over, the fat lady has sung, that's all folks, they think its all over it is now, mum has called them home for tea, they are down the road, they've collected their cards, the Poppy has wilted, the floors o the forest are weid awa, stop heaving boys we actually are dead, they are ex parrots, ceased to be, the last bus has gone home, the ba is burst, the boat has sunk, the ice has melted, the pub is shut, the bird has flown, the fire in their heart is out, it's over, Gorgie no more, there is a ghostly silence, it's a minute past one, the dam has burst, the motorcade has driven past the picket fence.

As there's no mention anywhere of a horse having bolted, #alicebarry reporting all well.

Phil D. Rolls
27-10-2013, 06:16 PM
As there's no mention anywhere of a horse having bolted, #alicebarry reporting all well.

He might like to mention that their bolt is apparently intact too.

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Just seen the highlights. Another jam packed stand behind the goals! Proud. If Killie gave them a pound per fan then they might have been able to chip together and buy a couple of Killie pies. Very proud

Thecat23
27-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Looks like most have gave up already. So much for sell out Killie. They took a good support to St. Johnstone when their tails were up and at the start of the season it was let's bring it on. Was never going to last. Most of the young fans have been spoiled and already took the huff. Hearts are dead man walking they really are. They aren't even a shell of their former selves. I doubt if they will ever be any sort of force in Scottish football again. They won't have money if they do pull through. It will be bargain buys.

I'm so, so proud of them now :D

vanNISHtelroy
28-10-2013, 06:26 AM
Just seen the highlights. Another jam packed stand behind the goals! Proud. If Killie gave them a pound per fan then they might have been able to chip together and buy a couple of Killie pies. Very proud

There were 1,200ish (the Chadwick holds approx 4k), which was more than we were told to expect by Hearts, were told to expect summat like 700-900.

clerriehibs
28-10-2013, 07:18 AM
There were 1,200ish (the Chadwick holds approx 4k), which was more than we were told to expect by Hearts, were told to expect summat like 700-900.

Isn't 1200 about what you'd expect from hibs, hearts, aberdeen for a Saturday 3pm kick-off? If so, it's obvious the gimps aren't really coming out in droves to support their team, despite what they persistently say on bbc radio about "another marvellous hearts away support".

NadeAteMyLunch!
28-10-2013, 07:59 AM
1,200 for a bottom of the table, relegation 6-pointer, 3pm ko on a Saturday is absolute dug meat. They took 6,000 through to St Johnstone on a Sunday 8 short weeks ago. Shows how they are starting to give up. That was by far a bigger game for them seeing as Killie were the team directly above them. Not sure who told Killie to expect 700 either but they've taken over 1,000 each away game so it was never going to be quite that pish, even tho they are losing interest. Proud

Thecat23
28-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Have a look at this thread from over the road. This will cheer you all up on a rubbish Monday..

to much negative crap on here, we have a bad run lately but were just about to turn round the corner, forget wed is a diddy cup anyway, we will get more pleasure in the hobos cup humped in the final for sure.

league games.
st johnstone 3 points home game
aberdeen 1 point away game
ross county 3 points home game
united 0 points away game
inverness 3 points home game
ugly sister 0 points away game
killie 3 points home game
st lie down 3 points away game.

total 16 points, 3 or 4 senior signings in the new year, killie/ross county/st lie down collapse in the new year and we are safe, onwards and upwards

Saorsa
28-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Have a look at this thread from over the road. This will cheer you all up on a rubbish Monday..

to much negative crap on here, we have a bad run lately but were just about to turn round the corner, forget wed is a diddy cup anyway, we will get more pleasure in the hobos cup humped in the final for sure.

league games.

total 16 points, 3 or 4 senior signings in the new year, killie/ross county/st lie down collapse in the new year and we are safe, onwards and upwards:faf:

http://i44.tinypic.com/egxrnt.gif

Thecat23
28-10-2013, 01:15 PM

http://i44.tinypic.com/egxrnt.gif

It's unreal the amount of yams who still haven't grasped they CANT sign over 21's in the Jan window even if they are out of admin.

Weststandwanab
28-10-2013, 01:29 PM

league games.

total 16 points, 3 or 4 senior signings in the new year, killie/ross county/st lie down collapse in the new year and we are safe, onwards and upwards Posted by a Hibby me thinks !

Aldo
28-10-2013, 01:37 PM
Let them think what they want but it's a reality check they need.

brog
28-10-2013, 01:58 PM
1,200 for a bottom of the table, relegation 6-pointer, 3pm ko on a Saturday is absolute dug meat. They took 6,000 through to St Johnstone on a Sunday 8 short weeks ago. Shows how they are starting to give up. That was by far a bigger game for them seeing as Killie were the team directly above them. Not sure who told Killie to expect 700 either but they've taken over 1,000 each away game so it was never going to be quite that pish, even tho they are losing interest. Proud

Your point is well made but they took about 3,000 to St J, crowd was just over 6,000. Please don't help perpetuate any more big team myths!

Dashing Bob S
28-10-2013, 04:54 PM

I worry that those crystal tears of pride are fast mutating into the silver streams of despondency.

FranckSuzy
28-10-2013, 05:16 PM
There must be a certain, special type of deludedness that only a yam can 'do'. Was at a birthday bash yesterday and the Dad of one of my friends, who is one of THEM, came over with his iPad to show me a pic of him doing '5-1' in front of a Proclaimers poster in Canada while on holiday.....:confused: I mean, why? It felt like taking candy off a baby, telling him it was more like -15, etc, etc and he just laughed. It is absolutely baffling, the arrogance of these supposed intelligent people. He is in his 70's and a retired Civil Servant. The bams I can understand but not the professionals. My Uncle (by marriage) is a retired Divisional Officer in the Fire Brigade and he's the same. Very bizarre.

weonlywon6-2
28-10-2013, 05:43 PM

league games.

total 16 points, 3 or 4 senior signings in the new year, killie/ross county/st lie down collapse in the new year and we are safe, onwards and upwards

Jeez,whats that guy on,they are rank roten but will win all these games!!!

One Day Soon
28-10-2013, 05:47 PM
There must be a certain, special type of deludedness that only a yam can 'do'. Was at a birthday bash yesterday and the Dad of one of my friends, who is one of THEM, came over with his iPad to show me a pic of him doing '5-1' in front of a Proclaimers poster in Canada while on holiday.....:confused: I mean, why? It felt like taking candy off a baby, telling him it was more like -15, etc, etc and he just laughed. It is absolutely baffling, the arrogance of these supposed intelligent people. He is in his 70's and a retired Civil Servant. The bams I can understand but not the professionals. My Uncle (by marriage) is a retired Divisional Officer in the Fire Brigade and he's the same. Very bizarre.

That can't be right. It must have been an iProud surely?

FranckSuzy
28-10-2013, 05:48 PM
That can't be right. It must have been an iProud surely?

Well, it certainly wasn't an iPaid :wink:

One Day Soon
28-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Well, it certainly wasn't an iPaid :wink:

Or was it one of these book readers? A Swindle perhaps...

FranckSuzy
28-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Or was it one of these book readers? A Swindle perhaps...

:tee hee: :yw:

Jack Hackett
28-10-2013, 06:04 PM

....and build a super duper £51M stand/hotel/conf. centre, win the CL, sign World Cup stars....

Can you see where I'm going with this?

:lolyam:

Deluded then Deluded now

It makes me so proud that they have such a firm grip on the reality of their situation

Dashing Bob S
28-10-2013, 06:13 PM

A Jambo celebrating 5-1 is a bit like a troubled teenager fetishising a shotgun he's used to inflict a nasty, but not serious wound on a teacher, just before he puts the barrel of it in his mouth and pulls the trigger.

28-10-2013, 06:24 PM
A Jambo celebrating 5-1 is a bit like a troubled teenager fetishising a shotgun he's used to inflict a nasty, but not serious wound on a teacher, just before he puts the barrel of it in his mouth and pulls the trigger.

Or like a pathetic wee bairn hiding behind his comfort blanket greeting everytime someone says something nasty.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 06:33 PM
I've some spot on Yam pals and I'm up for a slagging from them no probs and vice versa however there are others who I ignore as much as possible cos it's 1-5 1902 at every opportunity. 0-7 seems to hit a raw nerve but the best at the moment

The club with no shame, robbing charities blah blah

They become spiteful.

I think that's why I hate them so much and want them deid. They are suffering which is what I want.

hibbymick
28-10-2013, 06:52 PM
just let them know that every game they attended at tynecastle during the craig thomson days helped pay a sex offenders wage, that always hits a nerve.

Aldo
28-10-2013, 06:53 PM
just let them know that every game they attended at tynecastle during the craig thomson days helped pay a sex offenders wage, that always hits a nerve.

Another one for the back pocket just in case!

Kato
28-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Most of the young fans have been spoiled and already took the huff.

Yer old school "Texaco Cup" jammaroid stood by them when they were Yo-Yo Utd in the late 70's early 80's, some good crowds when they were down, tailed off in their 4th season in the lower Leagues. That was on the back of ten-fifteen years of being garbage. I don't get that vibe from the young yams of today, spoiled, sense of entitlement, dopey when it comes to how their club were "financed" the financial doping years - which goes further back than Vlad. They'll fold early, never to be seen again, muttering some conspiracy under their greasy locks. Maybe some of the rest of the 400,000 will step up to take their place.

silverhibee
28-10-2013, 07:59 PM

Not with this paedo. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/greg2302/image002.jpg

killie-hibby
28-10-2013, 09:02 PM

The guy is not on anything. That's the problem,he is a classic case of poor concordance with psychotropic medication.

Jonnyboy
28-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Isn't 1200 about what you'd expect from hibs, hearts, aberdeen for a Saturday 3pm kick-off? If so, it's obvious the gimps aren't really coming out in droves to support their team, despite what they persistently say on bbc radio about "another marvellous hearts away support".

I'm pretty sure the season we got relegated we played at Rugby Park on the last day, already down and filled that stand.

Hearts fans talk about it but fail to live up to it

hibbymick
28-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Not with this paedo. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/greg2302/image002.jpg

StevieC
28-10-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm pretty sure the season we got relegated we played at Rugby Park on the last day, already down and filled that stand.

I would have said two thirds full. A few empty seats down the sections at the side, but the middle was packed and the atmosphere was excellent.

Jonnyboy
28-10-2013, 09:37 PM
I would have said two thirds full. A few empty seats down the sections at the side, but the middle was packed and the atmosphere was excellent.

:agree: First time I actually felt the stand moving :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
28-10-2013, 09:44 PM

Hearts fans talk about it but fail to live up to it

Singing till the end, and Stevie Crawford scored. Then there was that first game at Morton next season.

We had fought till the end and the spirit was good. They will be completely demoralised unless some thing changes.

hibseleven
28-10-2013, 09:46 PM
We had a huuuuuuge crowd at Dunfermline too. Behind the goals was packed by about 2pm. Have a vague memory of Dave Beaumont being a policeman on duty that day. But was pretty drunk......

Pedantic_Hibee
29-10-2013, 12:08 AM
Just popping in to say I'm very proud of Hearts. As every defeat makes them stronger, they've managed to accumulate enough defeats to regain their fifteen point lead at the bottom of the table. Proud. So proud.

Onceinawhile
29-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Singing till the end, and Stevie Crawford scored. Then there was that first game at Morton next season.

We had fought till the end and the spirit was good. They will be completely demoralised unless some thing changes.

Pat McGinlay was it not?

1-1 draw IIRC.

Keith_M
29-10-2013, 12:42 PM
We had a huuuuuuge crowd at Dunfermline too. Behind the goals was packed by about 2pm. Have a vague memory of Dave Beaumont being a policeman on duty that day. But was pretty drunk......

I was at that game and they closed the gates at the away end well before kick-off. There were quite a few Hibbys in the home end, in the corner next to the Main Stand.

Dashing Bob S
29-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Have Los Yambolinos been informed about this massive copyright infringement?

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/club/pride_park_stadium/

And when is the club crest going to be changed from a heart to a silver tear?

S4uzee
29-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Billy Brown ""We've got one of the best up and coming managers in the game"!!!

Geo_1875
29-10-2013, 01:02 PM
Have Los Yambolinos been informed about this massive copyright infringement?

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/club/pride_park_stadium/

And when is the club crest going to be changed from a heart to a silver tear?

I thought their crest was a teardrop from a japs eye?

jgl07
29-10-2013, 01:06 PM
I was at that game and they closed the gates at the away end well before kick-off. There were quite a few Hibbys in the home end, in the corner next to the Main Stand.

And they let in twice as many as the official capacity of the terrace. I haven't been in a crowd as packed as that since the 1960s.

Part of the Main Stand (one third to one half?) was given over to visiting support at East End Park.

givescotlandfreedom
29-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Billy Brown ""We've got one of the best up and coming managers in the game"!!!

Someone call the vet and have him put out his misery! Is he having an argument with himself?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24726765