PDA

View Full Version : Yams Pleasing! (and proud. So very proud.)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

poolman
28-09-2013, 10:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1ShRxuAnY

Hibercelona
28-09-2013, 10:53 AM
So pwoud with pwenty of cwying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJj2ei6WNQs

Northernhibee
28-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Who are we proud about them getting pumped by today?

So, so proud.

Northernhibee
28-09-2013, 11:15 AM
I always thought that Hearts were heartbroken at Dens Park in 1986 but now realise how proud they were.

Ryan91
28-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Bulgaria better brace itself. It's been posted again......

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133254-fancy-a-drunken-cry/#entry3831311

Just let myself go. Absolutely greeting whilst walking the dug because I'm so damn proud. Bulgaria won't know what to do with an influx of all this pride

Dunderhall
28-09-2013, 11:19 AM
There is absolutely no shame in ****ting yourself with pride every now and again. No shame at all.
Correct, especially if it's in aid of the biggest fan movement in Scottish history.

#createcrapstory

Ryan91
28-09-2013, 11:22 AM
There is absolutely no shame in ****ting yourself with pride every now and again. No shame at all.

:faf:

Golden Bear
28-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Pride comes before a fall but these charlatans have stooped so low that they'll not notice any difference.

@gdown:

28-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Proud of a corrupt club who have shamelessly robbed charities, small businesses and many many other organisations out of thousands and thousands of pounds in order to cheat their way to success. A club with have some of the most vile, bigoted, arrogant, deluded fans in the country. A club that claim to be WWI heroes yet bump the poppy charities out of a lot money. A club who fans never fail to amaze with new lows - the Petrov banner, the sickening Leigh Griffiths abuse, abuse of Dean Shiels disability, racisim, chanting about the deaths of Mowbarys wife and Harris' dad (to name just a few). A club whos fans are so arrogant and deluded they have danced merrily along with Vlads lies and in turn allowed him to single handedly take their club to the brink because instead of taking action they lived in Vlad fantasy world which fuelled their ridiculous delusions of being "the big team". A fan base who only took any sort of action (bake sales, fund raisers) when it was too late yet claim to be "a special and unique" club and that they have done something wonderful that no other supporters would do. A club that has employed sex offenders and were reluctant to sack a sex offender but only did so when sponsors threatened to walk away if they didn't - shame less. A club run by crooks.

Yes, Hearts of Midlothian really are something to be proud of - can feel myself welling up with pride just writing this!

Northernhibee
28-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Just spat coffee all over my computer.

I hope they're proud.

BH Hibs
28-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Proud of a corrupt club who have shamelessly robbed charities, small businesses and many many other organisations out of thousands and thousands of pounds in order to cheat their way to success. A club with have some of the most vile, bigoted, arrogant, deluded fans in the country. A club that claim to be WWI heroes yet bump the poppy charities out of a lot money. A club who fans never fail to amaze with new lows - the Petrov banner, the sickening Leigh Griffiths abuse, abuse of Dean Shiels disability, racisim, chanting about the deaths of Mowbarys wife and Harris' dad (to name just a few). A club whos fans are so arrogant and deluded they have danced merrily along with Vlads lies and in turn allowed him to single handedly take their club to the brink because instead of taking action they lived in Vlad fantasy world which fuelled their ridiculous delusions of being "the big team". A fan base who only took any sort of action (bake sales, fund raisers) when it was too late yet claim to be "a special and unique" club and that they have done something wonderful that no other supporters would do. A club that has employed sex offenders and were reluctant to sack a sex offender but only did so when sponsors threatened to walk away if they didn't - shame less. A club run by crooks.

Yes, Hearts of Midlothian really are something to be proud of - can feel myself welling up with pride just writing this!

Abso****inglutely this mate :top marks :flag:

SmashinGlass
28-09-2013, 12:32 PM

And even then, they never sacked him. They sent him out to Lithuania on loan. They allowed him to continue drawing a salary until his contract expired

kaimendhibs
28-09-2013, 01:53 PM

Splendid summary. As if I wasn't proud enough before, this puts the tin hat on it

Sent from my iphone

GreenCastle
28-09-2013, 01:58 PM

If only this could be fitted onto a banner - this is all in recent years as well - the club with no shame

Pedantic_Hibee
06-10-2013, 09:57 AM
I thought the clubs survival was the main aim?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133553-good-news-were-not-going-down/#entry3845618

Bonkers. And deluded.

Pedantic_Hibee
06-10-2013, 09:58 AM
But proud. Very proud.

Sergey
06-10-2013, 10:09 AM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133553-good-news-were-not-going-down/#entry3845618

Bonkers. And deluded.

There is a website that employs an algorithm to predict the final table.

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scotprem/league?sort=predicted

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Just spat coffee all over my computer.

I hope they're proud.

There seems to be an increasing number of .netters who appear to be having difficulties with coffee retention whilst viewing this site, all very strange.

KeithTheHibby
06-10-2013, 10:11 AM

Bonkers. And deluded.

That's hilarious. Some of them replying actually buy into that pish. Moronic deluded flumps the lot of them.

Pretty Boy
06-10-2013, 10:13 AM
I just hope Killie hit a bit form soon.

Then we can get really proud.

KeithTheHibby
06-10-2013, 10:13 AM
There is a website that employs an algorithm to predict the final table.

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scotprem/league?sort=predicted

That's quite interesting yet also nonsense. I'm not going back to Easter road if we are only gonna score 22 goals all season:greengrin

For some reason it's showing 44 games, suppose that's because it doesn't take into account the stupid split. Oh well yams bottoms regardless.

Sergey
06-10-2013, 10:17 AM
That's quite interesting yet also nonsense. I'm not going back to Easter road if we are only gonna score 22 goals all season:greengrin

I know it's nonsense, but it is based on this seasons statistics. It is worth keeping an eye on as the season progresses, as there's more info to build into the predictions.

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-10-2013, 10:25 AM
'Hibs could easily get dragged into the relegation fight. Would be funny if we both got relegated and we got to continue gubbing them in the 1st division' lol. Naaaaaaaaae bother. Like all the gubbings they gave us last season I imagine

Hibbyradge
06-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Would be funny if we both got relegated and

I think you'd be the only Hibs supporter laughing!

we got to continue gubbing them in the 1st division' lol.

Continue gubbing them?

Have we started?

Ricky Bobby
06-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Sitting here on my balcony in Uphall in the drizzle, bursting with pride at all those who got up and left at 58 minutes yesterday.So very proud.
Keep it up my brave boys.

Roasters

Future17
06-10-2013, 10:38 AM

Continue gubbing them?

Have we started?

Think NAML was quoting a Jambo. :greengrin

hibby rae
06-10-2013, 10:41 AM
I was walking past when they were spilling out yesterday, my god, they were beaming! I overheard one Yam turn to his kids ( they were all having a bag of chips), "well looks like this will be the highlight of my day".

Fife-Hibee
06-10-2013, 10:41 AM

Continue gubbing them?

Have we started?

Lol

Hibercelona
06-10-2013, 10:44 AM

Continue gubbing them?

Have we started?

Woooosh!:greengrin

Bostonhibby
06-10-2013, 11:00 AM
I haven't been able to get into yakback to see if anyone is even more overcome with pride this week after what must be a euphoric result for the "Balcony boys"branch of the Easter European yams holdaymakers supporters club so could anyone let me know how they are taking the result of the saints v sinners match?.

I am really only interested in reports emanating from balconies, or at least upper floors, of the cheaper eastern european holiday resorts that you can only get to by coach. The author should ideally be an incontinent attention seeker, over 30 and who lives at home with his mother who he keeps in the loft when he is on holiday, either that or wee shaun lawson:greengrin

Pretty Boy
06-10-2013, 11:08 AM
I haven't been able to get into yakback to see if anyone is even more overcome with pride this week after what must be a euphoric result for the "Balcony boys"branch of the Easter European yams holdaymakers supporters club so could anyone let me know how they are taking the result of the saints v sinners match?.

I am really only interested in reports emanating from balconies, or at least upper floors, of the cheaper eastern european holiday resorts that you can only get to by coach. The author should ideally be an incontinent attention seeker, over 30 and who lives at home with his mother who he keeps in the loft when he is on holiday, either that or wee shaun lawson:greengrin

Reality is definitely starting to bite.

Talk of survival being more important than staying up, arguments about fans leaving early, people slaughtering uber fans, Locke and Brown taking a kicking, the goalie getting torn apart......

Seems that pride is in short supply this week.

Pedantic_Hibee
06-10-2013, 11:13 AM
Sitting here on my balcony in Uphall in the drizzle, bursting with pride at all those who got up and left at 58 minutes yesterday.So very proud.
Keep it up my brave boys.

Roasters

Tears. Streaming.

So proud of my lack of self-control.

Diclonius
06-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Hearts could very well end up going into the League Cup derby with no wins for over two months and no away wins this entire season against Premiership opposition.

My head says "easy" but I can't help but think Hibernian F.C. has the potential to once again defy mathematical odds and and the laws of physics by losing a derby any other side in the world would win comfortably.

I really hope not.

weonlywon6-2
06-10-2013, 11:24 AM
I was walking past when they were spilling out yesterday, my god, they were beaming! I overheard one Yam turn to his kids ( they were all having a bag of chips), "well looks like this will be the highlight of my day".

Brilliant,at least one has a sense of humour!!

Jack Hackett
06-10-2013, 12:04 PM

There was a documentary on BBC 3 early this morning featuring Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. It looks truly awful.

It Makes me proud to my toes that our neighbours contribute to its awfulness

EH6 Hibby
06-10-2013, 12:10 PM
There seems to be an increasing number of .netters who appear to be having difficulties with coffee retention whilst viewing this site, all very strange.

That really bothers you doesn't it.

Borderhibbie76
06-10-2013, 12:19 PM
There was a documentary on BBC 3 early this morning featuring Sunny Beach in Bulgaria. It looks truly awful.

It Makes me proud to my toes that our neighbours contribute to its awfulness

Ive been myself and its a great hol...no different to magaluf or any other lively European hol resort!! Dont judge it coz a yam was there or coz the bbc made a program slating it....as they did magaluf last year incidentally!!

Col2
06-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Anyone wake up this morning and turn to the wife and just bubble your eyes out?? It took over an hour to control myself and we might need a new mattress.

Mrs Col2 loves the new emotional and being comfortable with my femine side. I have just put Loose Women on series link.

Jack Hackett
06-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Ive been myself and its a great hol...no different to magaluf or any other lively European hol resort!! Dont judge it coz a yam was there or coz the bbc made a program slating it....as they did magaluf last year incidentally!!

Whatever floats your boat I suppose. Magaluf as a comparison kinda reinforces the point

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-10-2013, 12:42 PM
That really bothers you doesn't it.

Aye, its such a ridiculous thing to post whenever something remotely funny appears on here. It gets right on my two bob bits!

I'm on a one man crusade to put an end to it!

Onion
06-10-2013, 12:43 PM
Anyone wake up this morning and turn to the wife and just bubble your eyes out?? It took over an hour to control myself and we might need a new mattress.

Mrs Col2 loves the new emotional and being comfortable with my femine side. I have just put Loose Women on series link.

I had a wife like that once :sick:

Tynie01011973
06-10-2013, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtubeunblocker.org/search.php?get=HIIfOy8DVSExArH%2BMFX581TeVYpstPYnk 8Y0MBM4f2J5Gi8hLqNhM7nL4L46GQU4zzp83PMTqduhOAdqqnJ mQQ%3D%3D&sa=fb3466e&opt=3&fl=norefer

:greengrin

God Petrie
06-10-2013, 01:34 PM

Hahaha if this is irony you are a genius.

hibees 7062
06-10-2013, 01:34 PM
Divide the number of points Kilmarnock have now, by the number of points Hearts have (remember to use the +/- facility on your scientific calculator) and put it 'over' the 15 point deduction and multiply it by the amount of times Craig Thomson let Jim Goodwin away with murder yesterday. add it to St Mirren's points total (currently) making an allowance for the fact that we haven't played all the other teams in the Premiership yet and multiply it by the number of times we play each team i.e. 4

We finish 4th and qualify for the Europa League.:faf:

God Petrie
06-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Judging by the highlights it should have been about 7-0 for st Mirren.

Thecat23
06-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Judging by the highlights it should have been about 7-0 for st Mirren.

Can you post a link mate?

Pedantic_Hibee
06-10-2013, 01:59 PM
Nipped over to the shops to get the Sunday morning essentials. A staff member was just about finished her shift. I stayed until the end and applauded her as she left the store, wiping tears from my eyes in the process. So proud.

God Petrie
06-10-2013, 02:00 PM
Can you post a link mate?

http://m.yt.g00p.com/watch?v=6-60EKe-SVE

Thecat23
06-10-2013, 02:08 PM
http://m.yt.g00p.com/watch?v=6-60EKe-SVE

Cheers mate.

Bristolhibby
06-10-2013, 02:09 PM
When's the next Hearts Pride Parade?

Pink "Pride" t-shirts on standby.

J

HibbiesandtheBaddies
06-10-2013, 02:15 PM

Continue gubbing them?

Have we started?

Oooooooooh Matron!

Iggy Pope
06-10-2013, 02:58 PM

Continue gubbing them?

Have we started?

Really is a shame my old friend, that your fingers worked out how to use a phone before your brain did.

Danderhall Hibs
06-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Aye, its such a ridiculous thing to post whenever something remotely funny appears on here. It gets right on my two bob bits!

I'm on a one man crusade to put an end to it!

A worthy cause - can I help?

Col2
06-10-2013, 03:14 PM
Now this is a cracker from kickback, must be a Hibby surely?

"We deserved a 15 point deduction? It is not right that any team gets a points deduction for an insolvency event. What other industry would this happen in?"

It's part of a thread called "SFA mission accomplished".

Poor lambs, they think they are hard done by.

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-10-2013, 03:24 PM
A worthy cause - can I help?

I've asked John Borthwick if he wants to be the treasurer.

Famous Fiver
06-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Really proud of the Hearts Fans dressed as empty seats yesterday. They were going to pack the place out ( aye right) but couldn't manage 15,000 (14,759, I think) Really, really, proud of these stay at home Jambos. Oh, and really proud of these who turned into empty seats after 56 minutes too !!!!! Keep it up all the way to relegation!!!

God Petrie
06-10-2013, 03:56 PM

"We deserved a 15 point deduction? It is not right that any team gets a points deduction for an insolvency event. What other industry would this happen in?"

They haven't been punished enough for their consistent financial doping. In other industries there's no competitive advantage to be had by overspending - the entire point of the points deduction is to remove that competitive advantage. What a bunch of morons.

In the last 24 hours I've heard:

- we have been treated unfairly
- Hibs need us
- Hibs are going bust too
- the first division will be better attended than the SPL
- the first div will be great

All complete drivel. They're still ignoring the elephant in the room that is the impending death of their miserable little club.

Jack Hackett
06-10-2013, 04:10 PM
They haven't been punished enough for their consistent financial doping. In other industries there's no competitive advantage to be had by overspending - the entire point of the points deduction is to remove that competitive advantage. What a bunch of morons.

In the last 24 hours I've heard:

- we have been treated unfairly
- Hibs need us
- Hibs are going bust too
- the first division will be better attended than the SPL
- the first div will be great

All complete drivel. They're still ignoring the elephant in the room that is the impending death of their miserable little club.

That's not an elephant, it's Christian Nade back to haunt them :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-10-2013, 04:16 PM
That's not an elephant, it's Christian Nade back to haunt them :greengrin

Nah, its the blonde bint that was photographed hanging the Vlad banner out her kitchen windae!

blackpoolhibs
06-10-2013, 04:18 PM
Nah, its the blonde bint that was photographed hanging the Vlad banner out he kitchen windae!

How do you know it was her kitchen? :confused:

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-10-2013, 04:24 PM
Which other room would she be likely to be in?

portycabbage
06-10-2013, 04:27 PM
How do you know it was her kitchen? :confused:

Going by her picture, it's safe to assume that every room is her kitchen.

blackpoolhibs
06-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Which other room would she be likely to be in?

kdhibees1
06-10-2013, 04:41 PM

Jack Hackett
06-10-2013, 05:01 PM

:rotflmao::hilarious:rotflmao:

Spat my tea all over my kb there.....well, maybe not. But if I'd been having a cup of tea, I might have :greengrin

Hibercelona
06-10-2013, 05:09 PM

:tee hee:

You should be proud of that comment, so very very proud.

theonlywayisup
06-10-2013, 05:11 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24197411

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/24423154

Pleasing!

Second goal is funny!

Onceinawhile
06-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Did hearts play without full backs?? Posted missing for nearly every st mirren attack!

Pedantic_Hibee
06-10-2013, 05:24 PM

Pleasing!

Second goal is funny!

Horrible stadium, empty seats, flat atmosphere, honking team and a p1ss poor goalie. Pleasing.

Sergey
06-10-2013, 05:29 PM
They'll be lucky to get to zero by Christmas with performances akin to yesterday's.

Gives an alternative meaning to Seasons Greetings :boo hoo:

Archie70
06-10-2013, 05:37 PM
They've got threads blaming everything and everyone for the loss.

Yet the biggest flaw goes unmentioned. Wilson. Two balls down the middle, he's out muscled and out jumped by Thompson twice, two goals.

Barney McGrew
06-10-2013, 06:06 PM
Watching the highlights begs the question - how on earth did we manage to lose to that?

Aldo
06-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Watching the highlights begs the question - how on earth did we manage to lose to that? Tbh the first few games they were prob up for it big time and out to prove the doubters etc. no win for a bit confidence low. They are finding it hard. Well next so let's hope Suttons on the score sheet- point to price and all that.

Phil D. Rolls
06-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Tbh the first few games they were prob up for it big time and out to prove the doubters etc. no win for a bit confidence low. They are finding it hard. Well next so let's hope Suttons on the score sheet- point to price and all that.

Youngsters getting lumps kicked out of them every week; cast iron excuse for failure. Heads down very soon.

Aldo
06-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Youngsters getting lumps kicked out of them every week; cast iron excuse for failure. Heads down very soon.

Yip. Down already if you ask me. Pressure on big time. They might struggle to even reach double figures this season.

Capt Mainwaring
06-10-2013, 07:04 PM
They've only scored 6 goals in 9 games. That's a massive lack of ammunition needed to claw back the 11th club in the table

Reality starting to bite across the city with some of the arrogant and deluded ones

#reapwhatyousow

hibees 7062
06-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Did hearts play without full backs?? Posted missing for nearly every st mirren attack!

:agree: And i have to say Hammill playing the heedless chicken role , not the best idea :greengrin

Mikey
06-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Hopefully Motherwell will help the slump along by hitting them for 5+ on Saturday.

lapsedhibee
06-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Hopefully Motherwell will help the slump along by hitting them for 5+ on Saturday.

:tsk tsk: No team will ever beat Hearts by 5 goals.

Sergey
06-10-2013, 07:37 PM
There seems to be a load of Jambo's on Xfactor tonight.

#balconygreeting #losers #pish

eastterrace
06-10-2013, 07:45 PM
one of that mob on keekback saying if we can keep near the teams above us by january we could sign kevin kyle and maybe get rudi back as well and get scott to announce them onto the pitch. wat a twat. they are going down as ive said before.:flag:

Sir David Gray
06-10-2013, 07:52 PM
one of that mob on keekback saying if we can keep near the teams above us by january we could sign kevin kyle and maybe get rudi back as well and get scott to announce them onto the pitch. wat a twat. they are going down as ive said before.:flag:

They do know the meaning of "transfer embargo", right? :confused:

Fife-Hibee
06-10-2013, 07:55 PM

Its very pleasing just knowing how deluded these muppets are !!

#FromTheCapital
06-10-2013, 07:57 PM
Still not convinced they'll go down if they make it to the end of the season. Ok they are *hite but they're not the only crap team in this league. Hopefully their piss poor run of form continues for a long time but all it takes is for them to string a couple of half decent results together and they'll be believing they can stay up again. There's still a long way to go. To be honest I'd much rather they just went bust in the next couple of months than watching them struggle through the season.

MSK
06-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Still not convinced they'll go down if they make it to the end of the season. Ok they are *hite but they're not the only crap team in this league. Hopefully their piss poor run of form continues for a long time but all it takes is for them to string a couple of half decent results together and they'll be believing they can stay up again. To be honest if I'd much rather they just went bust in the next couple of months than watching them struggle through the season.Nah, its brill watching them squirm & writhe aboot in agony as they suffer a slow lingering death ..more fun that way ..:greengrin

Springbank
06-10-2013, 08:03 PM

This type of post is the most "pleasing" of all for one simple reason

Just like their Govan big brothers spending £20m to get out a pub league, this whole thing of "let's sign people we can't afford in January" shows they have learned *nothing*

Literally

They have no concept that the best indicator of future behaviour is past behaviour

Or in other words, well done that young hearts fan, what a splendid idea to make those signings. Let Jambogedden accelerate

#FromTheCapital
06-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Nah, its brill watching them squirm & writhe aboot in agony as they suffer a slow lingering death ..more fun that way ..:greengrin

Don't get me wrong I'm loving the weekly ****gings being dished out to them at the moment. But I can't be arsed listening to them if they do pick up some form again. They deserve to be liquidated so the sooner the better for me.

Hibbyradge
06-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Think NAML was quoting a Jambo. :greengrin

:doh:

Hibbyradge
06-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Lol

:thumbsup:

But it should all be lower case :na na:

Dunderhall
06-10-2013, 08:12 PM
This type of post is the most "pleasing" of all for one simple reason

Just like their Govan big brothers spending £20m to get out a pub league, this whole thing of "let's sign people we can't afford in January" shows they have learned *nothing*

Literally

They have no concept that the best indicator of future behaviour is past behaviour

Or in other words, well done that young hearts fan, what a splendid idea to make those signings. Let Jambogedden accelerate

http://i41.tinypic.com/jh4sj6.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/npkjki.jpg

matty_f
06-10-2013, 08:15 PM

Pretty Boy
06-10-2013, 08:16 PM
They do know the meaning of "transfer embargo", right? :confused:

I think the embargo ends in January so they could, in theory, sign free agents from February onwards.

Unfortunately for them they are absolutely skint so embargo or not they will be signing no one. In fact it's more likely they will sell a player or 3 in January, if anyone wants them.

Jack Hackett
06-10-2013, 08:18 PM
:tsk tsk: No team will ever beat Hearts by 5 goals.

Jack Hackett
06-10-2013, 08:19 PM

:top marks

#FromTheCapital
06-10-2013, 08:25 PM
I think the embargo ends in January so they could, in theory, sign free agents from February onwards.

Unfortunately for them they are absolutely skint so embargo or not they will be signing no one. In fact it's more likely they will sell a player or 3 in January, if anyone wants them.

They'll only be able to sign players in feb if they get out of admin by then. Sure the embargo was for late/no wages so it doesn't even come into play if they're still in admin when they have a signing ban anyway.

hibees 7062
06-10-2013, 08:27 PM

Superb :greengrin

Mikey
06-10-2013, 08:28 PM
They'll only be able to sign players in feb if they get out of admin by then. Sure the embargo was for late/no wages so it doesn't even come into play if they're still in admin when they have a signing ban anyway.

I'm sure I heard someone say that they would be out of admin within a fortnight, debt free and with Tynecastle safely secured. That was the day they went into admin though :greengrin

Pretty Boy
06-10-2013, 08:28 PM

Even better.

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Lol I was indeed quoting a Jambo Hibbyradge. I would say Woooosh but several others have beaten me to it ;-)

Crazyhorse
06-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Tbh the first few games they were prob up for it big time and out to prove the doubters etc. no win for a bit confidence low. They are finding it hard. Well next so let's hope Suttons on the score sheet- point to price and all that.

They are total crap but we have a team that can blow it against virtually anybody unfortunately. I've been let down by Hibs too often to expect them to bury this Hearts team. Right now I'd take a scrappy 1-0.

Dunderhall
06-10-2013, 08:55 PM

It's part of a thread currently named S.F.A Mission acclompished. :greengrin
Tears of prideness at finally standing up to the FSA.

Sir David Gray
06-10-2013, 09:00 PM

Only if they are out of administration by then.

Thankfully, there is no danger that they'll be exiting administration over the next 4 months.

SMAXXA
06-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Only if they are out of administration by then.

Thankfully, there is no danger that they'll be exiting administration over the next 4 months.

Isnt it only u21 players they can sign anyway?

Sir David Gray
06-10-2013, 09:19 PM

Yep.

Until the embargo is lifted anyway.

nonshinyfinish
06-10-2013, 09:21 PM

Adnan Januzaj and Iker Muniain it is then. That should be enough for the title run-in, what with no Champions League distraction this year.

3pm
06-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I was speaking to one of them last night - reckons Skacel will sign in Feb.

Nae answer regarding why he hasn't signed for anyone else if he is that good.

hibees 7062
06-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Was a strange one letting a ref from Paisley take yesterday's match but that just sums up the league we play in.

Hes ok in a cup final though :rolleyes:

#FromTheCapital
06-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Watching the highlights in fits of laughter. They are woeful. Dylan McGowan :faf::faf:

cabbageandribs1875
06-10-2013, 09:38 PM
:2: going on :7: keep it up hertz

Sir David Gray
06-10-2013, 09:49 PM
I was speaking to one of them last night - reckons Skacel will sign in Feb.

Nae answer regarding why he hasn't signed for anyone else if he is that good.

He's not that good.

He seems to play well for them, though, so I hope he's never back in a Hearts strip again, unless it's down the local shop, selling more cupcakes.

ronaldo7
06-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Watching the highlights in fits of laughter. They are woeful. Ping Pong McGowan :faf::faf:

Fixed that for you:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
06-10-2013, 10:03 PM
You know your team is actually minging when Jamie Hamill is your star turn. He's basically a mildly more hirsute Jay Spearing with a fraction of the talent. And Spearing himself is rank.

Suck it up Poppy Stealers, suck it up. Years of financial doping has caught up with you. We told you so.

Jamie McDonald :faf:
Dylan McGowan :faf:
McHattie (he's that rank I don't even know his first name) :faf:
Jamie Hamill :faf:

hibby rae
06-10-2013, 10:11 PM
You know your team is actually minging when Jamie Hamill is your star turn. He's basically a mildly more hirsute Jay Spearing with a fraction of the talent. And Spearing himself is rank.

Suck it up Poppy Stealers, suck it up. Years of financial doping has caught up with you. We told you so.

Jamie McDonald :faf:
Dylan McGowan :faf:
McHattie (he's that rank I don't even know his first name) :faf:
Jamie Hamill :faf:

His first name is Princess I think.

Deansy
06-10-2013, 10:11 PM

Pleasing!

Second goal is funny!

Where was this famous 'atmosphere' they keep on slavering about - even before the Saints scored you could hear a pin drop ??

'Get Rudi back' - FFS, they had to pay him (and his girlfriend) before he would come over just for one of their many fund-raisers !!!

Archie70
06-10-2013, 10:30 PM
I wonder how long it will be before we hear the cries "that's it I'm cancelling my direct debit":wink:

Pretty Boy
06-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Where was this famous 'atmosphere' they keep on slavering about - even before the Saints scored you could hear a pin drop ??

'Get Rudi back' - FFS, they had to pay him (and his girlfriend) before he would come over just for one of their many fund-raisers !!!

Now now you have misunderstood.

They offered to pay for Rudi and his partner to have a jolly to Edinburgh so there is no way he could have made any attempt to pay himself. It's not like he took a scandalous amount in wages from them over the years.

hibees 7062
06-10-2013, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Vmrr521R2XM

Are you in :greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
06-10-2013, 11:32 PM

The vast majority of the players in that video aren't "in" anymore.

Not Proud.

sparky
07-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Watching the highlights in fits of laughter. They are woeful. Dylan McGowan :faf::faf:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=6-60EKe-SVE

My favourite bit is around 5:40 to 6 mins. Billy King making 4 mistakes inside 10 seconds. You can just hear the St Mirren fans cheering him.

Weststandwanab
07-10-2013, 05:08 AM
His first name is Princess I think.Priceless is it not ?

I wonder how long it will be before we hear the cries "that's it I'm cancelling my direct debit":wink: No need F.O.H. will be returning all sums - less a small admin charge - by the end of 2013.

Are you in :greengrin I am in denial if that counts !

Springbank
07-10-2013, 07:51 AM
Watching that bbc footage there were huge numbers of empty seats in all stands

Expect the yin and yang of Edinburgh football to really kick in now. 14000 at Easter road and 7k at tynecastle by the time the Scottish cup kicks off in early 2014

Golden Bear
07-10-2013, 08:05 AM

Expect the yin and yang of Edinburgh football to really kick in now. 14000 at Easter road and 7k at tynecastle by the time the Scottish cup kicks off in early 2014

They're still showing an attendance of 14,769 although I've no idea of the number of freebies and other inducements that were on offer.

Or could it be that the famous yamaticians were responsible for compiling the attending stats?

patlowe
07-10-2013, 08:19 AM

I can't see us being in a position to get 14,000 for a non OF/derby match for a while unfortunately. Would need a sustained improvement and a subsequent jump in season ticket sales or a relegation battle a la Dunfermline 2012 IMO.

07hibee
07-10-2013, 08:34 AM
They're still showing an attendance of 14,769 although I've no idea of the number of freebies and other inducements that were on offer.

Or could it be that the famous yamaticians were responsible for compiling the attending stats?

They count they're total number of season ticket holders then add the pay at gate total ,regardless of how many season ticket holders turn up !

Hibbyradge
07-10-2013, 08:41 AM
I can't see us being in a position to get 14,000 for a non OF/derby match for a while unfortunately. Would need a sustained improvement and a subsequent jump in season ticket sales or a relegation battle a la Dunfermline 2012 IMO.

Remember, Hearts v St Mirren was a relegation battle.

patlowe
07-10-2013, 08:53 AM

:agree: I'm aware of that but I was really just addressing the suggestion that Hibs will be getting crowds of 14,000 by the time the Scottish Cup comes around.

Hibbyradge
07-10-2013, 08:55 AM
:agree: I'm aware of that but I was really just addressing the suggestion that Hibs will be getting crowds of 14,000 by the time the Scottish Cup comes around.

Gotcha! :aok:

brog
07-10-2013, 10:24 AM

No, you misunderstood, it was a cup final which means Yams have lost 2 finals in 2013 to Saints! They put up a brave fight though!

brog
07-10-2013, 10:26 AM

Thats a classic! They're all in & the shares never came out!! You could not make the Yams up!

green glory
07-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Thats a classic! They're all in & the shares never came out!! You could not make the Yams up!

I fondly remember a former colleague laughing at me when I suggested he was wasting his money.

He even made his son 'invest' his very first wage in this 'opportunity'.

Conclusion: Maroon synonymous with mental illness. FACT!

hibees 7062
07-10-2013, 11:20 AM
The vast majority of the players in that video aren't "in" anymore.

Not Proud.

Are you sure , are they not all playing for half wages due to their love of the club ? :confused:

BH Hibs
07-10-2013, 11:28 AM

A right doing from us in the cup could hammer another if not the final nail in the coffin. C'mon Hibs kill them off :flag:

Bristolhibby
07-10-2013, 11:32 AM
A right doing from us in the cup could hammer another if not the final nail in the coffin. C'mon Hibs kill them off :flag:

We MUST win that game.

J

Pedantic_Hibee
07-10-2013, 11:35 AM
We MUST win that game.

J

We will.

Hibee87
07-10-2013, 11:40 AM

I read a couple of folk on sat night over the road saying things like - agree cva and get outta admin but january then sign rudi, sign anyone and they will finish out with the drop zone.

Dont think I saw anyone question the 2 most obvious questions IF they do by magic get out of admin by Jan:

1.) where is they money coming from to sign players?

and

2.) have they forgot that even if they do come out of admin pre Jan, they can't sign any player over the age of 21 - as punishment for going into admin :na na:

Pete
07-10-2013, 11:49 AM
There's not much to be proud of on the park so I wonder how long it will take them to start going on about stuff off it.

Ach too late...and according to independent witnesses they scored a victory! Even if that isn't true I'm still proud of them for showing bulldog spirit.

MSK
07-10-2013, 12:06 PM

Bostonhibby
07-10-2013, 12:14 PM

A big boy made them rob the savers of Lithuania then he ran away, but not a clue whose idea it was to not hand over the poppy money or take money from the Macraes charity. A different big boy I imagine. It's enough to make you want to kick a Russian hat as a protest.

clerriehibs
07-10-2013, 12:16 PM
A big boy made them rob the savers of Lithuania then he ran away, but not a clue whose idea it was to not hand over the poppy money or take money from the Macraes charity. A different big boy I imagine. It's enough to make you want to kick a Russian hat as a protest.

I would think David Southern should be of interest to the Lithuanian authorities.

jgl07
07-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Friends of Hearts hijack another consignment of poppies!

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/JGL07/PoppyS-300913-0345_zps48862e78.jpg (http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/JGL07/media/PoppyS-300913-0345_zps48862e78.jpg.html)

Pedantic_Hibee
07-10-2013, 03:15 PM

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/JGL07/PoppyS-300913-0345_zps48862e78.jpg (http://s1180.photobucket.com/user/JGL07/media/PoppyS-300913-0345_zps48862e78.jpg.html)

Not only that, the felly in the background has stole John McGlynn's specs. Thievery everywhere!!!

Diclonius
07-10-2013, 03:27 PM
We MUST win that game.

J

If we lose that game then I can see it being more significant than 1-5, 0-7 and the loss to their kids earlier this season in terms of falling attendances. We have absolutely no excuses not to beat them and it will be the final straw for many, many supporters if we don't.

clerriehibs
07-10-2013, 04:00 PM
If we lose that game then I can see it being more significant than 1-5, 0-7 and the loss to their kids earlier this season in terms of falling attendances. We have absolutely no excuses not to beat them and it will be the final straw for many, many supporters if we don't.

No excuses. They'll have come through an almost certain defeat at 'well, and I can't see them getting a result at killie after a run like thst, no matter how bad killie have been.

Lambs to the slaughter on 30/10. There'll be a yam ticket boycott, too expensive or some ***** like that.

Springbank
07-10-2013, 05:31 PM
It'll be a totally unreasonable grab for the moral high ground, something like a boycott against Hibs prejudiced employment and procurement policies *

* we buy our poppies and we don't employ offenders on the Register. Shocking discrimination really and I'm just proud the mob in eh11 have managed to show the way

Pete
07-10-2013, 05:32 PM

No offence, but I really dont like posts like this and thr ones you have quoted. All they do is make it feel like losing would be a disaster as winning should be a formality.

Football is unpredictable and funny results happen, especially in cup ties. Defeat to hearts kids (please) wouldn't be nice but it wouldn't be the end of the world. If anyone feels that would be the final straw and stops watching hibs then that would say a lot about them. Maybe they should go and support a good English team or Barcelona.

weonlywon6-2
07-10-2013, 05:47 PM
No excuses. They'll have come through an almost certain defeat at 'well, and I can't see them getting a result at killie after a run like thst, no matter how bad killie have been.

Lambs to the slaughter on 30/10. There'll be a yam ticket boycott, too expensive or some ***** like that.

I dont see them picking up anything from their next two games,but we must
Get decent results before the cup game also.
They will go for a defensive game anyway and will be hard to break down.
If we get an early goal it will change the whole game

Jack
07-10-2013, 06:05 PM
No offence, but I really dont like posts like this and thr ones you have quoted. All they do is make it feel like losing would be a disaster as winning should be a formality.

Football is unpredictable and funny results happen, especially in cup ties. Defeat to hearts kids (please) wouldn't be nice but it wouldn't be the end of the world. If anyone feels that would be the final straw and stops watching hibs then that would say a lot about them. Maybe they should go and support a good English team or Barcelona.

Can I just add that other countries and Spanish clubs are available :-)

hibees 7062
07-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Can I just add that other countries and Spanish clubs are available :-)

What about EOS First Div ? :wink:

Jack
07-10-2013, 06:15 PM
What about EOS First Div ? :wink:

Hibs are about to make their debut on my new super duper telly, I doubt I'll ever see the EOS Hibs team on my telly and God forbid I ever watch Hibs in the First Div on my telly lol. ;-) right back at you!

This is in fact the first live football there's ever been on my telly.

hibees 7062
07-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Hibs are about to make their debut on my new super duper telly, I doubt I'll ever see the EOS Hibs team on my telly and God forbid I ever watch Hibs in the First Div on my telly lol. ;-) right back at you!

This is in fact the first live football there's ever been on my telly.

Can we have a picture of your new super duper telly ?:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-10-2013, 06:23 PM
We will.

Its time to reject the losing mentality against the vermin, so much the above post for me, bring it on.

Mr White
07-10-2013, 08:41 PM
21pointsback. :faf:

weecounty hibby
07-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Im very proud of the Jambos who would no doubt have had tears in their eyes watching us win tonight

Jack
07-10-2013, 09:20 PM
Can we have a picture of your new super duper telly ?:greengrin

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-blu-ray/televisions/large-screen-tvs-32-and-over/samsung-ue46f5000-46-led-tv-21270374-pdt.html

Think its this one.

Hibs have never lost a game on it :-)

Very pleasing.

nonshinyfinish
07-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Im very proud of the Jambos who would no doubt have had tears in their eyes watching us win tonight

And shat their trousers anaw.

nonshinyfinish
07-10-2013, 09:23 PM
And shat their trousers anaw.

Sorry, that should read, 'shat their budget holiday resort balconies anaw'.

Ryan91
07-10-2013, 09:32 PM
sorry, that should read, 'shat their budget bulgarian holiday resort balconies anaw'.

ftfy

WestEndHibee
07-10-2013, 09:33 PM

The guy stealing the poppies looks suspiciously like a cross between Pat and Petrie...

Bostonhibby
07-10-2013, 09:33 PM
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-blu-ray/televisions/large-screen-tvs-32-and-over/samsung-ue46f5000-46-led-tv-21270374-pdt.html

Think its this one.

Very pleasing.

Hope that Yam that stole the charity one isn't looking in Jack. If I were you I'd get a ferocious Dog to stand guard over it, at least until we are sure they can't overhaul us as they were predicting. How is the gap looking tonight for the Zeroids?

nonshinyfinish
07-10-2013, 09:35 PM
ftfy

I like to leave the odd detail for the reader to infer. I put the 'b' in subtle.

hibees 7062
07-10-2013, 10:12 PM

Think its this one.

Very pleasing.

paul_hfc3
07-10-2013, 10:56 PM
ftfy

Why are the yams associated with Bulgarian holiday btw?

Pedantic_Hibee
07-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Why are the yams associated with Bulgarian holiday btw?

Tears of pride at you asking this question.

I refer you to the location of my profile to your left.

sambajustice
07-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Another thing to remember is that in the "section" of fixtures, the brave brave lads have to go to ER, Aberdeen and Celtic Park.

If they dont pick some more results soon their season could be about to come to a sticky end.

Home wins for St Mirren and Killie at the weekend along with the yam bams not winning puts them almost back at square one a quarter of the way into the season.

It only gets worse for them here too once injuries/suspensions etc kick in.

Pleasing.

Ryan91
07-10-2013, 11:11 PM
21pointsback. :faf:

So much for "We'll be above you by October"

Dashing Bob S
07-10-2013, 11:16 PM
To be honest, there was little in that Hibs team tonight (and its been that way most of the season) for ANY Scottish Premiership or Championship side to fear, even one as inept as Hearts. On paper we have a more than decent squad, but Fenlon sure as hell isn't getting the best out of them and it's high time he did. Hearts in the League Cup would be a great place to start. Yes they are poor, weak, demoralised, and could get badly turned over, but when did a PF team seem capable of doing that to anyone, let alone a side which will be determined not to disgrace themselves, and freed from the pressure of panhandling for points? A turgid game which goes to penalties or one goal either way, is far more likely than a Hibs romp, in my opinion.

Sir David Gray
07-10-2013, 11:23 PM
To be honest, there was little in that Hibs team tonight (and its been that way most of the season) for ANY Scottish Premiership or Championship side to fear, even one as inept as Hearts. On paper we have a more than decent squad, but Fenlon sure as hell isn't getting the best out of them and it's high time he did. Hearts in the League Cup would be a great place to start. Yes they are poor, weak, demoralised, and could get badly turned over, but when did a PF team seem capable of doing that to anyone, let alone a side which will be determined not to disgrace themselves, and freed from the pressure of panhandling for points? A turgid game which goes to penalties or one goal either way, is far more likely than a Hibs romp, in my opinion.

:agree: I'm quietly confident that we'll beat them but it won't be a hammering.

Not having Heffernan available is a big miss for us.

Sir David Gray
07-10-2013, 11:24 PM
So much for "We'll be above you by October"

They didn't say which year.

Pete
07-10-2013, 11:31 PM

A Pat Fenlon team did just that in our last home game to a team fitting that very description.

Were you there?

:confused:

Dashing Bob S
08-10-2013, 01:27 AM
A Pat Fenlon team did just that in our last home game to a team fitting that very description.

Were you there?

:confused:

Yes I was, and Hibs played decent against a poor St.Mirren side (who definitely raised their game against Hearts, bless them) but the last time we were that dominant was against another poor Dunfermline team the season before last. That's two times during his tenure we've dominated.

Pedantic_Hibee
12-10-2013, 01:31 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133733-clubs-like-hearts/#entry3854728

Absolute cringe.

The Green Goblin
12-10-2013, 01:38 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/133733-clubs-like-hearts/#entry3854728

Absolute cringe.

"Wha's like us? Damn few and they're a'..."

Um :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
12-10-2013, 01:50 PM
"Wha's like us? Damn few and they're a'..."

Um :greengrin

:top marks

Jack Hackett
12-10-2013, 02:16 PM

Absolute cringe.

Why has one of my posts been removed there was nothing even wrong with it . Sick of having posts removed for nothing by some weirdo on a power trip who probably has his wife on some sex contract ffs.

:faf::faf::faf:

Gotta love 'em

truehibernian
12-10-2013, 02:21 PM

Gotta love 'em

Their admins have sex contracts with their wives ???

The only thing the Jambo I went out with signed was the divorce papers - thankfully 😀 was I meant to have a sex contract too - damn !!!!

adhibs
12-10-2013, 02:40 PM
love the fact that the guy starting that stomach churning ***** has ' the fundamental issue is the moral issue' under his username

Pedantic_Hibee
12-10-2013, 02:53 PM
love the fact that the guy starting that stomach churning ***** has ' the fundamental issue is the moral issue' under his username

It's Shaun William Ryder who changed his username after I ripped him apart. Poor lad. In Hearts parlance, I ended him.

lapsedhibee
12-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Their admins have sex contracts with their wives ???

They shirley do.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/man-who-entered-into-sm-contract-1128238

Man who entered into S&M contract with wife faces jail over beatings
2 Jun 2012 10:55

A HUSBAND who became a “slave master” to his wife after the couple signed a bizarre sex contract faces jail after lashing her with a belt in a string of attacks.

Scott Western admitted he was “100 per cent in control” of wife Therese after the pair entered into the sadomasochistic pact in a bid to “save their 15-year marriage”.

Therese went to police after three beatings on the same day at their Edinburgh flat left her needing hospital treatment.

Police caught Western carrying a copy of the contract, signed by both of them, to his car as he planned to flee the home.

The documents contained rules for the couple’s master and slave relationship, specifying sexual acts and household chores which had to be completed by Therese, 46, or she faced “punishment”.

Among the “rules” she would be beaten for breaking were failing to answer a question quickly enough, opening the passenger door of their car instead of waiting for her husband to do it, and refusing to have sex when he wanted.

Western, a former administrator of Hearts web forum Jambos Kickback, pleaded guilty at Edinburgh Sheriff Court yesterday to a charge of assaulting his wife at their flat in Murrayburn Place, Wester Hailles, on June 10 last year.

Depute fiscal Dev Kapadia told the court that the couple had “entered into a contract that (Mrs Western) was to be the accused’s slave and was to do anything the accused said”.

On the day of the attacks, the couple were in bed when Western awoke at 7.30am and told his wife that he wanted sex.

When she refused, Western slapped her on the head, face, chest and stomach, then struck her 10 times across her back with his belt.

Later that day, the couple drove to visit Therese’s 25-year-old daughter from a previous relationship, but only after Western had checked his wife for “visible bruises”.

Mr Kapadia told the court: “One rule was that [Mrs Western] could not leave the car until the accused opened the door for her.”

But Therese forgot the “rule” and when they arrived back at the flat, Western ordered his wife into the living room and told her to strip off before beating her and lashing her with his belt.

The couple left the flat to have lunch at a cafe in Gorgie Road when Therese again let herself out of the car door.

The pair returned to the flat and Western ordered his wife to strip before beating her again.

That evening, Therese met her 22-year-old son from a previous relationship and told him she had been attacked and showed him her bruises.

The police were called and Mrs Western was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary for treatment.

Officers went to the flat and saw Western walking to his car carrying a handful of documents, which later turned out to be the master and slave contract.

Western told police that he was leaving to stay in temporary accommodation, but he was detained and taken to Wester Hailes police station.

Western, who now lives in Murrayburn Grove, Wester Hailes admitted assaulting his wife, threatening her, inducing her to remove her clothes and striking her with a belt, all to her injury.

Sheriff Gordon Liddle deferred sentence until next month for background reports and released Western on bail.

truehibernian
12-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Lapsed my man, you made me laugh out loud posting that - brilliant 😀 now to clean up the coffee I spat out !!

truehibernian
12-10-2013, 03:21 PM
And to clarify, not laughing at the abuse, purely that a sex contract had been 'signed' - before I get pelters !

Dashing Bob S
12-10-2013, 03:40 PM
And to clarify, not laughing at the abuse, purely that a sex contract had been 'signed' - before I get pelters !

If that's one of the Kickback admins, it explains why that forum is so full of toxic puddle drinkers and so poorly moderated.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Lol. Where do they get this 'unique' pish from?! 'Not many clubs have history like ours'. They truly make me cringe. Utter weirdos the lot of them

Saorsa
12-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Lol. Where do they get this 'unique' pish from?! 'Not many clubs have history like ours'. They truly make me cringe. Utter weirdos the lot of thema history of employing paedos, robbing charities. :agree:

lapsedhibee
12-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Lol. Where do they get this 'unique' pish from?! 'Not many clubs have history like ours'. They truly make me cringe. Utter weirdos the lot of them

Keep up. They saved the free world at least once AND they saved professional football, which would otherwise have totally disappeared forever. No other club can claim that. Or not with a straight face, anyway.

Deansy
12-10-2013, 04:13 PM
"Not many clubs in the world with a history like the Heart Of Midlothian" - Agreed, just them and 'Third Lanark'.

Pedantic_Hibee
12-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Evidence, if it was ever needed, that Kickback is inhabited by complete and utter weirdos :hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Lawson and Dexter settle down for an evening of X-Factor;

http://ih3.redbubble.net/image.6615835.3511/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

hibees 7062
12-10-2013, 05:53 PM
The new hertz

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx300/Jacob_Photo_2009/bth_Dominate.gif

4WAW
12-10-2013, 06:25 PM
"Not many clubs in the world with a history like the Heart Of Midlothian" - Agreed, just them and 'Third Lanark'.

I may have misinterpreted your post, so apologies if I have not read it in the correct way, but I cannot see any Third Lanark fans thinking that the way their own club is perceived is in any way similar to the poppy pilferers? From my own recollections as a youngster in the '60s, Third Lanark as a club can be proud of their founding, achievements (no cheating) and their status as an honourable club, the demise of Third Lanark is unfortunately a different story ....

lapsedhibee
12-10-2013, 06:32 PM
I may have misinterpreted your post, so apologies if I have not read it in the correct way, but I cannot see any Third Lanark fans thinking that the way their own club is perceived is in any way similar to the poppy pilferers? From my own recollections as a youngster in the '60s, Third Lanark as a club can be proud of their founding, achievements (no cheating) and their status as an honourable club, the demise of Third Lanark is unfortunately a different story ....

Yams haven't always been the way they are now, though. The vast majority of their history has been honourable, just like Thirds'.

Deansy
12-10-2013, 07:23 PM

Nah, I meant no slur or comparison to 'Third Lanark', purely a reference to their liquidation/demise - a fate heading Hearts way.

#FromTheCapital
12-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Congratulations to big lockie and the young superstars for not getting beat this weekend, first time that's happened in a while. Although it's a shame that they never managed a win or draw either

truehibernian
12-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Congratulations to big lockie and the young superstars for not getting beat this weekend, first time that's happened in a while. Although it's a shame that they never managed a win or draw either

Lockey will be showered with......plaudits !

4WAW
12-10-2013, 07:37 PM
I do know what you mean, there are several people that I know who would consider themselves Hearts supporters and have certainly celebrated their wins. Financial doping of HoMFC over a period of up to 30 years (is it really that long since Wallet bought them, I could be wrong here?) has been instrumental in winning them some silverware. Third Lanark achieved what they did in a more honest way (my interpretation) against open competition. For me, neither the Third Lanark achievements nor their demise should be compared with the poppy pilferers (founded as a club in 1905). So, in my defence, Third Lanark were honest for about 99% of their existence as a club, HoMFC about 70%, which is being generous.

Hibs Class
12-10-2013, 08:04 PM

Gotta love 'em

And as if by magic, along came a mod and once again deleted gdjambo's post about posts being deleted.:faf:

PatHead
12-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Just back from a trip to the continent. Saw many memorials but no mention of the Hearts heroes, current or past. Its almost as though Jonny Foreigner didn't care. Just as well you chaps are so proud of Lavvy Locke and his brave heroes. Unfortunately missed the coverage of their display against St Mirren but I understand there was almost a million Hearts supporters locked out the ground as they were shopping with wife/sister/mother to practice for Saturdays in the near future. They are so brave, the continentals should give them more respect. It wasn't their fault, remember.

Ricky Bobby
12-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Just back from a trip to the continent. Saw many memorials but no mention of the Hearts heroes, current or past. Its almost as though Jonny Foreigner didn't care. Just as well you chaps are so proud of Lavvy Locke and his brave heroes. Unfortunately missed the coverage of their display against St Mirren but I understand there was almost a million Hearts supporters locked out the ground as they were shopping with wife/sister/mother to practice for Saturdays in the near future. They are so brave, the continentals should give them more respect. It wasn't their fault, remember.

What no specific memorial to those brave boys in maroon??!! What the **** is johnny foreigner playing at?
I for one think that we should start a new war for their downright disrespect. I urge everyone to join Ricky Bobbies battalion, we march first thing in the morning.

07hibee
12-10-2013, 09:46 PM
So proud

Sergey
12-10-2013, 10:22 PM
It's Shaun William Ryder who changed his username after I ripped him apart. Poor lad. In Hearts parlance, I ended him.

Top bombing, Pedantic - I once had a six page hunt-fest scouring for poor old moi, but little did they know, I knew who was a calling.

Mob at hand - Shaun William Ryder - Dan Sarf - Dexter

You're mine at my convenience.

GIRFUY

Northernhibee
12-10-2013, 10:48 PM
They were arguing earlier over whether or not they'd have Ngoo back in January.

The worst SPL striker in years, many of them would take him back to the club and even more pleasingly even if Ngoo wanted back they wouldn't be able to afford him they wouldn't be allowed to sign him :thumbsup:

So very pleasing.

God Petrie
12-10-2013, 10:53 PM
He's Michael ngoo he's Michael ngoooo they ruined his career they'll ruin yours too.

hibees 7062
13-10-2013, 10:12 AM
he's michael ngoo he's michael ngoooo they ruined his career they'll ruin yours too.

:lol:

NAE NOOKIE
13-10-2013, 10:23 AM
The usual Yam yawn fest.

Has to be said though that nicking money from charity is pretty unique for a football club, so maybe they have a point.

Pretty Boy
13-10-2013, 11:01 AM

He's only 2nd to Craigayboy on my list of favourite 21pointsback posters.

The kind of guys who are just a bit too into football. Probably compensating for a lack of anything resembling a sex life (with a contract or otherwise).

EH6 Hibby
13-10-2013, 11:14 AM
He's Michael ngoo he's Michael ngoooo they ruined his career they'll ruin yours too.

That's racist. :wink:

18/03/07
13-10-2013, 08:39 PM
A thread on Ngoo,quite a few saying they would take him back,he has just been released from a low league English club after 7 games,always remember that song from last season,he's worse than Nade,he's Michael Ngoooooooooo

hfc rd
13-10-2013, 08:46 PM
A thread on Ngoo,quite a few saying they would take him back,he has just been released from a low league English club after 7 games,always remember that song from last season,he's worse than Nade,he's Michael Ngoooooooooo

Don't they know what the definition of "transfer embargo" is?

Pretty Boy
13-10-2013, 09:05 PM
They can't even afford pish like N'Goo now. Their attacking options for the forseeable are Calum Paterson and .......

God Petrie
13-10-2013, 09:06 PM
There's as much chance of us signing Messi as them signing Ngoo. Ironically, that also demonstrates the current stature of our club compared to theirs.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-10-2013, 09:15 PM
We're that far away from them that I sometimes forget they're in the same league as us.

Twiglet
13-10-2013, 09:16 PM
A few weeks bak I was listening to Fivelive on my way home after a match and a fan from the team Ngoo was at got in touch to say how much he loved him and what a good player he was. Almost crashed the car.

Pretty Boy
13-10-2013, 09:18 PM
We're that far away from them that I sometimes forget they're in the same league as us.

I think we just need to accept they have outgrown us. They now need to worry about really big games against the likes of St Mirren and Kilmarnock.

frazeHFC
13-10-2013, 09:21 PM
The Ngoo song at the derby last year was brilliant, so loud. Thank god it wasn't him that scored, not that it mattered!

Boyle89
13-10-2013, 10:35 PM
The Ngoo song at the derby last year was brilliant, so loud. Thank god it wasn't him that scored, not that it mattered!

It's racist though remember ;)

Dashing Bob S
13-10-2013, 10:56 PM
They can't even afford pish like N'Goo now. Their attacking options for the forseeable are Calum Paterson and .......

Imagine spending your football watching life waking up in cold sweats because you had a dream that Calum Paterson was sidelined with a nasty injury.

Northernhibee
13-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Imagine spending your football watching life waking up in cold sweats because you had a dream that Calum Paterson was sidelined with a nasty injury.

Or hosting their "Player of the year" ceremony knowing that Kevin McHattie is a nominee.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-10-2013, 11:55 PM

Or picking up a Poppy from the bar in your local pub and declining to slip a few coins into the box.

Springbank
14-10-2013, 07:53 AM
Or picking up a Poppy from the bar in your local pub and declining to slip a few coins into the box.

But if a fan of mine later steps up to the bar (long after my non payment was public knowledge of course) and then pays for my poppy on my behalf (not that I asked him) that makes it ok, no?

Jack
14-10-2013, 07:58 AM
A few weeks bak I was listening to Fivelive on my way home after a match and a fan from the team Ngoo was at got in touch to say how much he loved him and what a good player he was. Almost crashed the car.

TBF Ngoo is an impact player.

To start with opposition players stand off a bit thinking his clumsiness is an act and that once taken in he'll produce a flash of brilliance and make them look stupid.

Once they realise there is nothing there except clumsiness the impact dissappears in a poof of smoke.

Wait until your radio boy phones back during the second round of matches.

Bill Milne
14-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Nah, I meant no slur or comparison to 'Third Lanark', purely a reference to their liquidation/demise - a fate heading Hearts way.

Some similarities to the Hi-Hi for Hertz. Thirds chairman drove them under by pocketing the club's money which is, surely, what Vlad has done at the PBS.

clerriehibs
14-10-2013, 10:21 AM
Some similarities to the Hi-Hi for Hertz. Thirds chairman drove them under by pocketing the club's money which is, surely, what Vlad has done at the PBS.

Sort of. Both chairmen are/were crooks.

homfc don't appear to be very much worse off than before romanov. They were rooked tben and are rooked now. What he did do was use homfc as his money washing machine. He's obviously swanned off with the better part of tbe deal, but he still put a lot of his ill gotten gains into homfc. I just don't think he profited out of hertz mo.ey, it was all other peoples'.

Pedantic_Hibee
14-10-2013, 10:51 AM
But if a fan of mine later steps up to the bar (long after my non payment was public knowledge of course) and then pays for my poppy on my behalf (not that I asked him) that makes it ok, no?

:hilarious

No, no it doesn't. You should be ashamed, rather than telling strangers in the street that you deserve the poppy more than they do. You're probably claiming that you designed the poppy as well. Typical Jambo, tut tut :greengrin

HFC 0-7
14-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Sort of. Both chairmen are/were crooks.

homfc don't appear to be very much worse off than before romanov. They were rooked tben and are rooked now. What he did do was use homfc as his money washing machine. He's obviously swanned off with the better part of tbe deal, but he still put a lot of his ill gotten gains into homfc. I just don't think he profited out of hertz mo.ey, it was all other peoples'.

They are a lot worse off. Their assetts are not worth what they were then and a burst bank didnt have security over their assetts which takes a lot of the decision making powers away from hearts. They also have a rank squad which will need a good amount of money spent on it if they do make it out of admin.

jonty
16-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Or picking the collection box up from the bar and declining to leave a poppy.

Just Alf
16-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Or picking the collection box up from the bar and declining to leave a poppy.

No... I'm sure it was sick kids collection tin they did... I'm also sure they're very, very proud regardless

Phil D. Rolls
16-10-2013, 09:02 PM
Not very proud of the BBC and their tawdry magazine, The One Show. Shocking allegations by Larry Lamb, and supported by the discredited Dan Snow.

They claimed that Clapton (aka Leyton) Orient, were the first professional club to enlist en masse for WW1! A travesty of journalistic and historical reporting!!

They went as far as to state 100s of footballers joined up on the back of this. Beggars belief that licence payers money was used to fund this.

Does anyone know an MP I can write to?

nonshinyfinish
16-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Not very proud of the BBC and their tawdry magazine, The One Show. Shocking allegations by Larry Lamb, and supported by the discredited Dan Snow.

They claimed that Clapton (aka Leyton) Orient, were the first professional club to enlist en masse for WW1! A travesty of journalistic and historical reporting!!

They went as far as to state 100s of footballers joined up on the back of this. Beggars belief that licence payers money was used to fund this.

Does anyone know an MP I can write to?

Isn't that Ian Murray from Save Hearts In Trouble an MP?

Mikey
16-10-2013, 09:27 PM

Well when we relegate them on 29th March they won't be.

monktonharp
16-10-2013, 09:37 PM
Well when we relegate them on 29th March they won't be.that, indeed would be pleasing

monktonharp
16-10-2013, 09:39 PM
Well when we relegate them on 29th March they won't be.meant to say, hope we use your avatar phrase, on that day Mikey. always remember D.Utd fans singing it to us:boo hoo:

lord bunberry
19-10-2013, 03:46 PM
I can't take much more of this. My pride is starting to hurt.

lord bunberry
19-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Bulgaria wept

Treadstone
19-10-2013, 03:58 PM
Latest from Bulgaria :

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Gerard-Butler-Swings-Fake-Baby-over-Balcony-Michael-Jackson-Style-3.jpg

#FromTheCapital
19-10-2013, 04:00 PM
15 points! They've got billy brown!
They are the hearts and they're goin down

:faf::faf::faf::faf::jmcp::fenlon

cabbageandribs1875
19-10-2013, 04:01 PM
fir park attendance

Att: 5,350

hertz selling out their 400,000 allocation

big cheats....wee support

#FromTheCapital
19-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Latest from Bulgaria :

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/Gerard-Butler-Swings-Fake-Baby-over-Balcony-Michael-Jackson-Style-3.jpg

:top marks:faf:

Jack Hackett
19-10-2013, 04:02 PM
I can't take much more of this. My pride is starting to hurt.

I'm burstin with it at the way they've learned so much from the defeats by Celtic and St Mirren and Ross County :not worth

Hainan Hibs
19-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Today was without a shadow of a doubt the current bunch of Hearts Heroes' Dunkirk moment:agree:

green.and.white
19-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Proud

19-10-2013, 04:22 PM
welling up with PRIDE at todays defeat - a very brave brave effort from the young laddies!

Pete
19-10-2013, 04:23 PM
They will come back stronger from all these defeats and wins for other teams around them.

They've got to be the strongest team in the UK by now surely.

Dashing Bob S
19-10-2013, 04:23 PM
A gifted team of talented young players, and a brilliant, tactically aware manager, but I'm sad to say it seems that the Gorgie boys just aren't getting the rub of the green when it matters.

So, tough luck Hearts!

I'm sure our city rivals will dig deep and turn it around very, very soon though.

I wish them well.

19-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Oh don't, welling up with pride just thinking about it! A "truly special and unique" football club!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :faf::faf::fenlon

Heisenberg
19-10-2013, 04:26 PM
Very proud :brokenyam:

HibbyAndy
19-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Popyy stealin b*****rds

Robinho08
19-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Excellent results today.

Dashing Bob S
19-10-2013, 04:31 PM