PDA

View Full Version : Media Sportscene

FranckSuzy
22-09-2013, 06:12 PM
BBC Sportsound‏@bbcsportsound6m (http://www.hibs.net/bbcsportsound/status/381841280080158720)Tonight's order: D Utd v 'Well, Aberdeen v ICT, Celtic v St J'stone, Hibs v St Mirren, Ross Co v Hearts, Partick v Killie #BBCSportscene (http://www.hibs.net/search?q=%23BBCSportscene&src=hash)

hfc rd
22-09-2013, 06:47 PM
BBC Sportsound‏@bbcsportsound6m (http://www.hibs.net/bbcsportsound/status/381841280080158720)Tonight's order: D Utd v 'Well, Aberdeen v ICT, Celtic v St J'stone, Hibs v St Mirren, Ross Co v Hearts, Partick v Killie #BBCSportscene (http://www.hibs.net/search?q=%23BBCSportscene&src=hash)

Who's the special guest pundit?

FranckSuzy
22-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Who's the special guest pundit?

No idea I'm afraid but I've tweeted them to find out :aok:

brianmc
22-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Think the last time I saw sportscene was when it was on a Saturday night and Scotsport was on the Sunday!
Absolutely nae need to sit through such dross since the invention of 'tinternet- I now watch the match highlights without having to listen to the twats in the studio talking bollocks.
Is it still Dougie Donnelly that presents it?

hfc rd
22-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Think the last time I saw sportscene was when it was on a Saturday night and Scotsport was on the Sunday!
Absolutely nae need to sit through such dross since the invention of 'tinternet- I now watch the match highlights without having to listen to the twats in the studio talking bollocks.

It's Rob Maclean.

The_Exile
22-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Great memories of sitting up late on a Saturday night with my old man watching it, especially if it was a Scottish Cup weekend. No the same noo!!!

davhibby
22-09-2013, 07:26 PM
It's Rob Maclean.

It's Jonathan Sutherland from this season

marinello59
22-09-2013, 07:29 PM

Glenn Michaels Cartoon cavalcade followed by Scotsport on a Sunday teatime. Great hangover telly. :thumbsup:

Zazu62
22-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Time is it on?

hfc rd
22-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Great memories of sitting up late on a Saturday night with my old man watching it, especially if it was a Scottish Cup weekend. No the same noo!!!

That's how I liked it as well. Saturday night.

hibee_girl
22-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Time is it on?

brianmc
22-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Glenn Michaels Cartoon cavalcade followed by Scotsport on a Sunday teatime. Great hangover telly. :thumbsup:

Whatever happened to paladin? :)

Alfred E Newman
22-09-2013, 07:59 PM

Followed by Loveboat.:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
22-09-2013, 08:00 PM

I heard Glen blew him out

brianmc
22-09-2013, 08:04 PM
^^ like!

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Remember that they used to wear sports jackets that used to move on their own because of the coloured patterns. Biggest change for me is the introduction of the match summarisers who are considered TV friendly. Much better to have hard nosed hacks like Fraser Elder who could make a four each draw sound drab.

Aldo
22-09-2013, 08:32 PM

What about Rusty the dug!

As for Sportscene bring back Lego head man aka Dooogie Donnelly. ;-)

FranckSuzy
22-09-2013, 09:17 PM
BBC Sportsound‏@bbcsportsound53s (http://www.hibs.net/bbcsportsound/status/381889774971154433)Tonight @BBCjsutherland (http://www.hibs.net/BBCjsutherland) is joined by Stuart Lovell and Craig Gordon for #BBCSportscene (http://www.hibs.net/search?q=%23BBCSportscene&src=hash). Live on BBC1 Scotland in 10 minutes at 1025.

hibsbollah
22-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Clearacil has yet to make an appearance in Craig Gordon's medicine cabinet.

Twiglet
22-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Did Forster get booked for the incident after the St Johnstone goal?

blackpoolhibs
22-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Who the hell is the St Johnstone keeper, that first goal he conceded was a shocker?

Hibercelona
22-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Who the hell is the St Johnstone keeper, that first goal he conceded was a shocker?

Looked like he wasn't bothered his arse at any point.

Jonnyboy
22-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Alan Mannus

Hibercelona
22-09-2013, 10:03 PM
Alan Mannus

:tee hee:

Interesting watching the Ross County/Hearts game there. Ross County were clearly the better team over the game. But you would have been fogiven for thinking that Hearts completely dominated the game judging by the fuds on sportsound on saturday. :rolleyes:

ronaldo7
22-09-2013, 10:07 PM
Ross County v Hertz

Ritchie Brittain goes into the crowd after scoring his goal and referee Euan Norris lets him off with it.

Hope he carries on with this for the rest of the season.:rolleyes:

PatHead
22-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Ross County v Hertz

Ritchie Brittain goes into the crowd after scoring his goal and referee Euan Norris lets him off with it.

Noticed that as well. Hate players for being booked when celebrating with their own fans. If he had gestured to away support fair enough. I just wish all referees would be consistent.

ALF TUPPER
22-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Remember that they used to wear sports jackets that used to move on their own because of the coloured patterns. Biggest change for me is the introduction of the match summarisers who are considered TV friendly. Much better to have hard nosed hacks like Fraser Elder who could make a four each draw sound drab.

Fraser Elder ? HIBBY IIRC ??
Never saw a good fitba game in his life :wink:

PatHead
22-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Fraser Elder ? HIBBY IIRC ??
Never saw a good fitba game in his life :wink:

Alistair Dewar was another one of those, honest but at least didn't spout pish like Sportsound do now about the greatest yoofs to ever play football.

BurghHibby
22-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Ross County v Hertz

Same with Ciftci of DUFC, should these be brought to the attention of the compliance officer?

ronaldo7
23-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Same with Ciftci of DUFC, should these be brought to the attention of the compliance officer?

No. We should be asking that this becomes the norm in the game and allow it.

blackpoolhibs
23-09-2013, 08:32 AM
No. We should be asking that this becomes the norm in the game and allow it.

:agree: Its a ridiculous rule, after all it's just a celebration of a goal with your own fans.

delbert
23-09-2013, 09:15 PM
:agree: Its a ridiculous rule, after all it's just a celebration of a goal with your own fans.

Sorry, totally disagree, in the past young kids have been hurt and crushed by people rushing down to celebrate with a player celebrating with his own fans. I guess it looks like a sledgehammer to crack a nut when there is only a small crowd, but you don't have to search too hard on YouTube to find these type of celebrations leading to fence and barrier collapses with fans on the ground and on one clip from South America, an upper tier of a stand collapses when fans rushed to the front when a player climbed on the fence below. Maybe I'm just a killjoy but I reckon a few so called daft cautions is far better than one serious injury.

ronaldo7
23-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Sorry, totally disagree, in the past young kids have been hurt and crushed by people rushing down to celebrate with a player celebrating with his own fans. I guess it looks like a sledgehammer to crack a nut when there is only a small crowd, but you don't have to search too hard on YouTube to find these type of celebrations leading to fence and barrier collapses with fans on the ground and on one clip from South America, an upper tier of a stand collapses when fans rushed to the front when a player climbed on the fence below. Maybe I'm just a killjoy but I reckon a few so called daft cautions is far better than one serious injury.

:agree:

Hibby70
23-09-2013, 10:05 PM
I think players that score should run around the perimeter with a flare. Before being allowed to launch it into the away end.

Fitba's too soft these days.

blackpoolhibs
24-09-2013, 06:56 AM
I think players that score should run around the perimeter with a flare. Before being allowed to launch it into the away end.

Fitba's too soft these days.

:greengrin