PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Nicholl

hugo boss
21-09-2013, 07:46 PM
Long may the run continue and hopefully better performances like today...I honestly think some credit should go to jimmy nicholl am sure his input and experience is helping...just my opinion GGTTH

truehibernian
21-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Kenny Shiels said as much tonight on the radio - KS was also coaching kids this week at the academies (SFA). Lovely bloke have to say, had the kids hanging on his every word, quite a humble bloke as well.

hfc rd
21-09-2013, 07:53 PM
He knows the league inside out. The players seem to respect him a lot.

hugo boss
21-09-2013, 07:54 PM
Kenny Shiels said as much tonight on the radio - KS was also coaching kids this week at the academies (SFA). Lovely bloke have to say, had the kids hanging on his every word, quite a humble bloke as well. We all know fenlon needs some guidence jimmy is just the man...

hugo boss
21-09-2013, 07:57 PM
He knows the league inside out. The players seem to respect him a lot. agreed mate

Hibbyradge
21-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Big up to Pat Fenlon for bringing him in.

jabis
21-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Long may the run continue and hopefully better performances like today...I honestly think some credit should go to jimmy nicholl am sure his input and experience is helping...just my opinion GGTTH

We all know fenlon needs some guidence jimmy is just the man...

agreed mate

:rolleyes:

hugo boss
21-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Big up to Pat Fenlon for bringing him in. I totally forgot about that fair point

Onceinawhile
21-09-2013, 08:07 PM
I'd imagine he would have been partly behind the signings of nelson and Heffernan, so ur deserves credit for that at the very least.

jabis
21-09-2013, 08:11 PM
I totally forgot about that fair point

:doh::spammy:

trev the hat
21-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Big up to Pat Fenlon for bringing him in.

Buzzard, hooked :-)

trev the hat
21-09-2013, 09:39 PM
Kenny Shiels said as much tonight on the radio - KS was also coaching kids this week at the academies (SFA). Lovely bloke have to say, had the kids hanging on his every word, quite a humble bloke as well.

kS can keep doing what he's doing. No right or wrong. Personally please be nowhere near my club any time soon.

JimBHibees
21-09-2013, 09:51 PM
If Jimmy Nicholls only assistance to the team are the signings of Heff and Nelson then he has done a good job because they two players are better than what we had. I think over time he will prove to be a very worthwhile addition to the team as apparently a very good coach also.

trev the hat
21-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Just like to add, JN is probably the best bit of work our board has recently pulled off given it's shocking managerial app record over the years. Early praise possibly but a more grounded Knowledgeable respected Scottish football man you will be hard pressed to find.
March on JN :/)