PDA

View Full Version : World cup of pool.

blackpoolhibs
21-09-2013, 06:12 PM
My mate Carl is playing for England against Chinse Taipei in the semi final starting now on SS4, normally i'd want England to lose at everything, but Boycey is a good pal. :greengrin

lEXO
22-09-2013, 04:31 AM
I have watched most of the games and must admit I love the 9 ball tournaments. The Chinese/taipan pairing looked brilliant. Them against the Phillipeans in the semi final tomorrow should be a cracker.

blackpoolhibs
22-09-2013, 01:04 PM
I have watched most of the games and must admit I love the 9 ball tournaments. The Chinese/taipan pairing looked brilliant. Them against the Phillipeans in the semi final tomorrow should be a cracker.

Aye they ripped England up for arse paper last night, it is a good format of the game and makes it very watchable.

You look at it and think its easy, and those pockets are huge but the skill is in the break and cue ball management.

Carl is a terrific player at snooker too, he gave me 80 of a start once, and hammered me. :greengrin

3pm
22-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Aye they ripped England up for arse paper last night, it is a good format of the game and makes it very watchable.
You look at it and think its easy, and those pockets are huge but the skill is in the break and cue ball management.

Carl is a terrific player at snooker too, he gave me 80 of a start once, and hammered me. :greengrin

Surprised SKY haven't looked into it. I love the Mosconi Cup!

HKhibby
23-09-2013, 02:57 AM

Philipeans?...i think you mean Filipinos

HKhibby
23-09-2013, 02:58 AM

and would probably rip Scotland totally apart!

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Much to your merriment I'm sure.

lEXO
23-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Philipeans?...i think you mean FilipinosI very probably did. Thanks for pointing that out. I am delighted for you.

and would probably rip Scotland totally apart!They very probably would. Do you have any comments on the quality of the pool players, teams etc? Or are you just a pedantic troll? Thanks in advance.