PDA

View Full Version : Le God and decanter

gorgie greens
21-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Was on sick back earlier on and the tramps are having a laugh at Le God saying about how he hates Hibs after the way he got treated here,I have heard similar things on here,but was unaware of him smashing a glass decanter that was giving to him,he allegedly thru it out of a taxi window on the way to the airport,
I used to drive taxis in Edinburgh before I left to come down here and there was a fair few story tellers that drove taxis then,any one shed any light on this or is it a try and deflect that we have no money,no players and are goosed

Kato
21-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Have you considered the idea that the fantasists on the site have penchant for making up mince pies when it comes to anything Hibs?

truehibernian
21-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Franck lived in the New Town and I saw him very very briefly after he'd been sacked (in the course of my work).

He loved Hibs and there was no doubt. I'm sure he felt utterly let down and dejected, but the sadness and passion in his voice wasn't one of hate, trust me - just a voice of despondency as he knew he was leaving a city where the green half adored him and the other half grudgingly respected him.

Leave them to make up their wee stories though - they always do that, to deflect from their own tinpot little club.

Anyway, it's sunny, they should be out painting steps and having a press conference about it - that's what all the big clubs do 😉

matty_f
Whenever a Yam tells you something it's useful to listen to them with the following knowledge. Roughly 1% of what they say has some link to fact. The other 99% is firmly based in straw-clutching bulls***.

The other useful thing to do when a Yam starys talking, is to ignore the welt completely and do something constructive with your day instead.

Eyrie
Was on sick back ....

And that tells you all you need to know about the reliability of what was claimed.

brian6-2
21-09-2013, 09:21 AM
Had the pleasure of having a good blether with Franck in paris before the scotland game in 2007. Was very open and honest in saying he was dissapointed he never got alot of time as manager but spoke with a beaming smile for a good fifteen minutes about his appreciation for the fans and how well he was recieved. absolute gentleman who point blank refused me insisting on buying him a drink so that he could buy me one.

Take EVERYTHING those inbred halwits on sickback have to say with a pinch of salt.

Kato
21-09-2013, 09:23 AM
******* sparryheided *****

Saorsa
21-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Was on sick back earlier on and the tramps are having a laugh at Le God saying about how he hates Hibs after the way he got treated here,I have heard similar things on here,but was unaware of him smashing a glass decanter that was giving to him,he allegedly thru it out of a taxi window on the way to the airport,
I used to drive taxis in Edinburgh before I left to come down here and there was a fair few story tellers that drove taxis then,any one shed any light on this or is it a try and deflect that we have no money,no players and are goosedNuff said surely? You actually give any credence tae anything posted on there about Hibs by that shower of inbred roasters?

We're losing half a million a month, have a crippling debt and are going bust before they are. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
21-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Had the pleasure of having a good blether with Franck in paris before the scotland game in 2007. Was very open and honest in saying he was dissapointed he never got alot of time as manager but spoke with a beaming smile for a good fifteen minutes about his appreciation for the fans and how well he was recieved. absolute gentleman who point blank refused me insisting on buying him a drink so that he could buy me one.

Take EVERYTHING those inbred halwits on sickback have to say with a pinch of salt.

This.

Privileged to meet FS a couple of years ago while on business in France. Couldn't have expressed a higher regard for the club and their fans.

The fact that somebody is pathetic enough to cook up this malicious nonsense, and that others are sad and desperate enough to seize on their drivel speaks volumes of the Hearts fan base. They are about to enter the darkest and most despairing phase of their history - expect more of the same as they try to get as many cheap, desperate jollies as possible.

Vini1875
21-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Even if Franck had no time for the club, there is no way he would throw a glass decanter out of the window of a taxi. Their lies are so poor it beggars believe. Maybe they think we would believe anything a bit like them, when someone tells them they are going to be a Champions league team.

Viva_Palmeiras
21-09-2013, 10:06 AM
I used to drive taxis in Edinburgh before I left to come down here and there was a fair few story tellers that drove taxis then,any one shed any light on this or is it a try and deflect that we have no money,no players and are goosed

Boca aberto moment.

Pretty Boy
21-09-2013, 10:08 AM
If you can't beat a man on the park then try to beat him with lies off it is obviously the idea here.

danhibees1875
21-09-2013, 10:13 AM
:sauzee:

Don't listen to them puddle drinkers.

MyJo
21-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Even if Franck had no time for the club, there is no way he would throw a glass decanter out of the window of a taxi. Their lies are so poor it beggars believe. Maybe they think we would believe anything a bit like them, when someone tells them they are going to be a Champions league team.

:agree: Franck had class....a concept that those bunch of tramps would have absolutely no clue about given the collection of Criminals, Beasts and Mercenaries those muppets idolise

Heisenberg
21-09-2013, 10:29 AM
Hearts fans know how much love/respect the fans had for Franck and vice versa which has led to them making up rubbish to try and make it seem like it was a one way thing. Sauzee might be upset with the club or people in charge but I'm sure he still holds the fans in the highest regard.

Hibs Class
21-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Anyone who heard him speak at the presentation organised by the fans for him after he left will understand the love he had for the club and recognise this story as nonsense.

Thecat23
21-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Only thing stopping Frank from attending ER is Petrie. He feels he was shafted and it left a sour taste in his mouth. As for Hibs, he has nothing but good things to say about the club. I've always wanted to say this, and that is a FACT! :D

Billy Whizz
21-09-2013, 11:05 AM
Only thing stopping Frank from attending ER is Petrie. He feels he was shafted and it left a sour taste in his mouth. As for Hibs, he has nothing but good things to say about the club. I've always wanted to say this, and that is a FACT! :D

Petrie wasn't Chairman at the time, it was Macpherson I think. I don't think Petrie wanted Sauzee sacked. Any reason why he is the block

hibby rae
21-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Petrie wasn't Chairman at the time, it was Macpherson I think. I don't think Petrie wanted Sauzee sacked. Any reason why he is the block

The story I heard was that Petrie was the only member of the board who voted against sacking Sauzee. Don't know if it's true or not though.

brian6-2
21-09-2013, 11:14 AM
The story I heard was that Petrie was the only member of the board who voted against sacking Sauzee. Don't know if it's true or not though.

deffo petries fault, petries to blame for alot of things. here are some.

WWII
THE BAY CITY ROLLERS
THE FESTIVAL
THE SYRIAN CIVIL WAR
THE TRAMS
NIGHTCLUB MOOD MOVING FROM THE OMNI CENTRE TO OVER THE ROAD
BIRD FLU
THE CREDIT CRUNCH
THE PRICE OF LUCKY CHARMS IN THE AMERICANDY SHOPS
JUSTIN BIEBER
THE RECENT CULL OF BADGERS.

erin go bragh
21-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Single fish springs to mind . Take it it is the same decanter that us the fans gave Franck at his appreciation lunch . He stood there with the decanter saying it ment as much to him as the Europeon cup he won .( with tears in his eyes )

Ggtth

Miguel
21-09-2013, 11:50 AM
It is clear that Franck was hurt by what happened at Hibs, the only blemish on an otherwise flawless career.
Strenuous attempts were made to contact him in relation to the recent book, but he seems to have not wanted to be involved.
I was at his appreciation lunch and saw his emotional reaction and there was no doubting his love for the fans and Hibs.
The decanter story is totally ludicrous.

fat freddy
21-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Single fish springs to mind . Take it it is the same decanter that us the fans gave Franck at his appreciation lunch . He stood there with the decanter saying it ment as much to him as the Europeon cup he won .( with tears in his eyes )

Ggtth

was he presented with the award in a skanking bulgarian hotel whilst haunched over his computer in his y fronts?

truehibernian
21-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Anyway, enough of their Franck stories........what formation has Claudio Ranieri and his assistant Kevin Keegan gone for today for their game up at Ross County ? Has he stuck with South Korean World Cup sensation Ahn Jung-Hwan & Chelsea and Barcelona legend Eidur Gudjohnsen as the front pairing, with ex Juve star Pavel Nedved 'in the hole' ?

And will that stand up at Dingwall take the 400,000 travelling army of Hearts fans ? Does the hospitality suites contain enough alcohol for Foulkes to drink and claim on expenses ?

These questions must surely be answered before whether a decantor was broken ?

Pedantic_Hibee
21-09-2013, 12:03 PM
A sad thread started on JKB by Shaun William Ryder after I embarrassed him. Sorry, "Shaun".

Aldo
21-09-2013, 12:09 PM
Grasping at straws, scraping the bottom of the barrel. Desperate times mean desperate measures.

They can try and say what they want to deflect the ongoing issues at their club but tell you what

We've never cheated a poppy charity.

Put that in yur pipe and smoke it.

Soldiersteve
21-09-2013, 12:10 PM
deffo petries fault, petries to blame for alot of things. here are some.

WWII
THE BAY CITY ROLLERS
THE FESTIVAL
THE SYRIAN CIVIL WAR
THE TRAMS
NIGHTCLUB MOOD MOVING FROM THE OMNI CENTRE TO OVER THE ROAD
BIRD FLU
THE CREDIT CRUNCH
THE PRICE OF LUCKY CHARMS IN THE AMERICANDY SHOPS
JUSTIN BIEBER
THE RECENT CULL OF BADGERS.

He should be sacked for the Justin Bieber instance alone!

connerg
21-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Whenever a Yam tells you something it's useful to listen to them with the following knowledge. Roughly 1% of what they say has some link to fact. The other 99% is firmly based in straw-clutching bulls***.

The other useful thing to do when a Yam starys talking, is to ignore the welt completely and do something constructive with your day instead.

:faf: I've been thinking that for a long time.

brian6-2
21-09-2013, 12:16 PM
He should be sacked for the Justin Bieber instance alone!

:agree:

Hibs Class
21-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Anyone who heard him speak at the presentation organised by the fans for him after he left will understand the love he had for the club and recognise this story as nonsense.

Pete
21-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Even if the story is true it's extremely immature to automatically equate this action with disrespect for the club or it's fans.

The average man is capable of acting on more than one emotion, especially the average French man. Hate is the only emotion some of them know and all they are doing is judging others by their own standards.

Deep down they know the truth.

Wotherspiniesta
21-09-2013, 12:32 PM

Woops! :embarrass

Thecat23
21-09-2013, 12:36 PM

No idea mate, it was a member of the board who I spoke to one night. Said they tried many times to get him over but said not as long as Petrie is there. I think there's more than just Petrie to be honest. Don't think he will be the soul reason myself.

Oscar T Grouch
21-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Using logic alone would lead you to ascertain this is total BS, Franck is a class act and loves Hibs, end of! And lets think about this, could it be jealousy? They have pashed £60 million up against the wall and never even got close to getting a footballer like Franck to play for them, the fact is, he came to Edinburgh and played for Hibs, no them. He loves Hibs, the fans and the club. They've no even had a player fit to lace his *****g boots.

gorgie greens
21-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Tried googling it and the only reference was ones that had been jambo orientated ,I met him a couple of times while he was at ER and he always came across as an hounarable guy and a proper Gent,if that's the best they can come up with is to try and tarnish his good name then they deserve everything that's hopefully going to come there way.

Pretty Boy
21-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Franck Sauzee simply oozed class on and off the football pitch. Can anyone really imagine him behaving in such a way?

If they want to see a player who doesn't really give a **** about an ex team then i give them Mr Rudolf Skacel. How much has he donated to Hearts? How much has he had in expenses for turning up at a fundraiser?

********s.

gorgie greens
21-09-2013, 12:59 PM
Woops! :embarrass

Sorry posted this after a 12 hr night shift,I grew up near Gorgie went to Tynecastle high school,and prob have more reason than most to hate them,never a We or ever will be,

Bostonhibby
21-09-2013, 12:59 PM

Another shareholder told me the same thing, could be garbage but thought I would put it out there.....................

hibby rae
21-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Franck Sauzee simply oozed class on and off the football pitch. Can anyone really imagine him behaving in such a way?

If they want to see a player who doesn't really give a **** about an ex team then i give them Mr Rudolf Skacel. How much has he donated to Hearts? How much has he had in expenses for turning up at a fundraiser?

********s.

But but 5-1, wee team etc. etc.

Northernhibee
21-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Franck was, and still is, Mr Hibs.

I wasn't even a teenager when I saw him in a Hibs shirt but there's been nobody like him since then.

Sheer, sheer Hibs class, and it's still a sore one how it ended.

Hibercelona
21-09-2013, 01:39 PM
They're bitter and desperate and will never know such class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_dNDskgVAU

:not worth

God Petrie
21-09-2013, 01:56 PM
He wasn't a club legend. You have to rinse the club for hundreds of thousands of pounds that contributes to their death then pour pints for an afternoon to be a legend.

Hibercelona
21-09-2013, 02:06 PM
He wasn't a club legend. You have to rinse the club for hundreds of thousands of pounds that contributes to their death then pour pints for an afternoon to be a legend.

Not to mention charging the club(fans) for the luxury...

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-09-2013, 02:37 PM
Lol they truly are a bunch of roasters. Franck has more class in the front tooth he lost scoring against them than big beak Rudi has in his entire body. That's why Franck fitted in so well at us and beak fitted in so well over there. Nothing summed up beaks lack of class more than when he played against us at ER for Dundee Utd. The only game he actually tried a leg in during his pathetic 6 months with them. That lot wouldn't know class if it smacked them clean in the chops.

Bay Area Hibees
21-09-2013, 05:14 PM
Lol they truly are a bunch of roasters. Franck has more class in the front tooth he lost scoring against them than big beak Rudi has in his entire body. That's why Franck fitted in so well at us and beak fitted in so well over there. Nothing summed up beaks lack of class more than when he played against us at ER for Dundee Utd. The only game he actually tried a leg in during his pathetic 6 months with them. That lot wouldn't know class if it smacked them clean in the chops.

I met zinadane Zidane and his agent via work this summer. We produced a tv commercial for World Cup. They have a Merseille connection, I told them to reinforce what he means to the Hibs fans.

I'd love to see him back to visit ER. I'd travel back from California to be there.

KeithTheHibby
21-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Until Franck comes back to Edinburgh to pour pints in a dingy boozer I shall remain of the opinion that he cannot stand us and would like to toe Rod Petrie right in the baws.:wink::greengrin

Mon Dieu4
21-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Franck wouldn't have thrown a decanter, he would have nutmegged the taxi driver with it, did a few keepy uppies, shrugged his shoulder and vollyed it through a sheet of newspaper so there would be no shards and straight into the bottle bank for recycling

that's how good he was

HibeeSince85
21-09-2013, 07:17 PM
I was at the event when he was presented with the decanter and listened to his speech. The **** just talk pish.

The man is my generations legend.

Green Cabbage 7
21-09-2013, 08:25 PM
I was at the event when he was presented with the decanter and listened to his speech. The **** just talk pish.

The man is my generations legend.

I think the story went more like this, Franck was admiring his decanter as he waited for the taxi, out the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of the driver as the taxi approached, he got the freight of his life and dropped the decanter, he then told the driver to move on he would get another taxi as he was not getting in with a jambo mutant, his heart was broken though, but sunshine on leith still brings a tear to his eye, that's how much it meant to the man.