PDA

View Full Version : Jim Goodwin

Mac
21-09-2013, 07:45 AM
I won't dwell on the fact some on this board thought he would be a good signing (sigh) I might stick a few quid on him seeing red again today, think he will target Collins as he usually picks one player to try and wind up!!

One Day
21-09-2013, 08:13 AM
I won't dwell on the fact some on this board thought he would be a good signing (sigh) I might stick a few quid on him seeing red again today, think he will target Collins as he usually picks one player to try and wind up!!

Collins will need to keep calm and not rise to it

Jack
21-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Zoubir will be his target.

lucky
21-09-2013, 08:18 AM
Still think he'd have done a job at Hibs at that time. But would not get a game now

Funkydunc
21-09-2013, 08:19 AM
If he's still on the pitch by the time Zoubir arrives.

Mac
21-09-2013, 08:30 AM
I'm guessing he will be playing in the middle of defence so probably difficult to get the chance to target Zoubir, thinking Collins similar to what he did to Boyd!! Your right Collins needs to be made aware of what Goodwin will be up to and rise above it, if he doesn't react and we are winning it will be Goodwin who will loose the plot!!

blackpoolhibs
21-09-2013, 08:50 AM
This is professional football we are playing, i'm sure the management team will not be worried about any opposition player being a little physical?

If the manager is doing his job correctly, he will have gone through what he expects from St Mirren and their players, but will hopefully be more worried about what WE do during the game.

The ref is there to take care of any indiscretions.

Holmesdale Hibs
21-09-2013, 09:07 AM
This is professional football we are playing, i'm sure the management team will not be worried about any opposition player being a little physical?

If the manager is doing his job correctly, he will have gone through what he expects from St Mirren and their players, but will hopefully be more worried about what WE do during the game.

The ref is there to take care of any indiscretions.

Agree with the above and also the players who were here last season will be talking about it as well. Collins will be made aware of it and is a big guy as well so sure he can look after himself.

Mac
21-09-2013, 09:07 AM
not all about physicality, we have seen numerous times he's a wind up merchant, wee things off the ball and incessant winding up players, if you've played football you'll know what these guys are all about and if frustration sets in its easy to react, just ask Kris Boyd and several other professional players!!