PDA

View Full Version : Yams This Isn't Just A Club (revelling in defeat)

Pedantic_Hibee
14-09-2013, 07:19 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/132808-this-isnt-just-a-club/#entry3809671

You're right, freakshows, it's also a crass institution that robs charities and poppy funds, not to mention a home for convicted paedophiles.

Spineless fans who wake up long after the horse has bolted.

Flumps.

matty_f
14-09-2013, 07:23 PM
It's not just a club, it's an embarrassment.

Cabbage East
14-09-2013, 07:25 PM
That thread is a topper, going on about how proud they are of their club after a home defeat, so proud that they mention us in nearly every post :faf:

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Words fail me.

matty_f
14-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Yams - undermining evolution since 1874.

Hibercelona
14-09-2013, 07:31 PM
They won the war. What more do you guys want? :confused:

Pedantic_Hibee
14-09-2013, 07:33 PM
They're proud that they're losing games whilst living within their means.

We rage about losses whilst living within our means.

Nae ambition at all those fans. None at all.

matty_f
They won the war. What more do you guys want? :confused:

They could start by paying for some f****ng poppies.

Pedantic_Hibee
They could start by paying for some f****ng poppies.

:faf: :faf:

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 07:35 PM
I love the fact they have wee kids waving Big Hearts Foundation flags on the park before games.

Shameless.

Saorsa
14-09-2013, 07:35 PM
soon it winnae even be a club :brokenyam: :bye:

:hahaha: :jamboclow

Pedantic_Hibee
14-09-2013, 07:37 PM
I love the fact they have wee kids waving Big Hearts Foundation flags on the park before games.

Shameless.

Willie Collum isn't a cheat for awarding a penalty today. He's just a scunnered tax-payer exacting revenge on that horrible institution and it's remorseless fans who rejoice in the fact they've shafted local businesses and charities.

wazoo1875
14-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Jesus christ that's some gut churning pish on there. What a bunch of welts. I'm so proud of my team getting pumped that I'll call hibs sh*te cos they're 16 points in front of us. Hilarious stuff Jams !!

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Willie Collum isn't a cheat for awarding a penalty today. He's just a scunnered tax-payer exacting revenge on that horrible institution and it's remorseless fans who rejoice in the fact they've shafted local businesses and charities.

Lovely white stairs though.

Big team.

Aldo
14-09-2013, 07:41 PM
We've cheated charities, we've no paid wages or oor bills but we're still a great club.
REALLY.

Desperate times mean desperate measures.

Doesn't matter what they say or do they've even cheated sorry conned they're own (about 6,500) out if ST money and even more out of shares.

seven nowt
14-09-2013, 07:44 PM
"Why is it that my heart is thumping before a match when I'm not even playing?"

Maybe because it could be your last ever game :na na:

Pedantic_Hibee
14-09-2013, 07:45 PM

Maybe because it could be your last ever game :na na:

It's because their wife has text them saying she's had to hand the laptop into PC World for repair. NAP.

matty_f
14-09-2013, 07:47 PM
It's because their wife has text them saying she's had to hand the laptop into PC World for repair. NAP.

:faf: and by wife, you of course meant 'carer'.

Sir David Gray
14-09-2013, 07:47 PM
I'm glad they think that they're not just a club.

Should mean they'll be able to focus on other things, once the football club side of the business is liquidated in a couple of months. :bye:

Www1875hfc
14-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Hahaha That threads a hoot.

"Clerry Jambo" You know what, I'm just relaxed about watching this team grow and getting the club back on its feet, with the glorious memories of 19th May 2012 and how that mob fae Leef will never ever top that.........

Another Belhaven Best is about to be opened

What a fud. Keep grasping to those memories ya gorgie paraffin lamp, cause that's aw you will have.

Sir David Gray
14-09-2013, 07:49 PM

:faf:

Nearly spilt my glass of diet irn-bru over my keyboard!

wazoo1875
14-09-2013, 07:49 PM

That's just brilliant !! Haha

Hibercelona
14-09-2013, 07:51 PM
This isn't just a club. It's a doomed club.

Lester B
14-09-2013, 07:51 PM

Cholesterol from the pies as the pure mince is on the field??

Saorsa
14-09-2013, 07:54 PM
It's because their wife has text them saying she's had to hand the laptop into PC World for repair. NAP.:rotflmao:

Lester B
14-09-2013, 07:54 PM

:not worth:faf:

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 08:02 PM

Classic.

Kato
14-09-2013, 08:03 PM
That isn't even a club. It a busted flush business limping along waiting for the hangman after being fleeced by a two-bit con-man invited in by all their best known supporters.

Pedantic_Hibee
14-09-2013, 08:06 PM
Their manager is Gary Locke....so err, this is awkward.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/99009-strange-but-true/

Pete
14-09-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm afraid it is just a club but they're sort of right. There is a bit more to them.

It's one that will permanently have the stains of administration, cheating and an acceptance of paedophilia associated with it.

One day they will realise how embarrassing all this bragging about 5-1 actually is.

Saorsa
14-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Their manager is Gary Locke....so err, this is awkward.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/99009-strange-but-true/:hilarious

Always good tae get a mention on keechyboak

matty_f
14-09-2013, 08:14 PM
:hilarious

Haven't had a look over there for years, it's amazing how much better life is when you minimise the amount of yam fuddery you're exposed to.

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 08:16 PM
:hilarious

I'm ashamed, not had a mention for weeks.

Roaster in chief Shaun Willam Ryder hates me. Gutted.

Saorsa
14-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Haven't had a look over there for years, it's amazing how much better life is when you minimise the amount of yam fuddery you're exposed to.very rarely look at it masel, apparently I'm quite popular though. :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
14-09-2013, 08:19 PM
They took a big interest in me but that kinda died down when they realised I was over the legal age and refuse to get into cars with strangers.

matty_f
14-09-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm ashamed, not had a mention for weeks.

Roaster in chief Shaun Willam Ryder hates me. Gutted.

I wouldn't give them the cheap thrill of a name-check on here.

lord bunberry
14-09-2013, 08:24 PM

Or sister

lyonhibs
14-09-2013, 08:33 PM
There's quite a lot of "pwoud, vewy pwoud" that they only got rattled 3-1 by Celtc.

Wee team mentality IMO.

14-09-2013, 08:35 PM
A completely shameless, vile, utterly cringeworthy, grotty little joke of a club. An embarrassment!

Pedantic_Hibee
14-09-2013, 08:35 PM
There's quite a lot of "pwoud, vewy pwoud" that they only got rattled 3-1 by Celtc.

Wee team mentality IMO.

They're claiming a "moral victory" as well today.

Pretty sure there were threads galore about us supposedly doing likewise at Hampden against Celtic. They're absolutely brainless.

jonty
14-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Or sister
or indeed, all three.

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 08:39 PM

Pretty sure there were threads galore about us supposedly doing likewise at Hampden against Celtic. They're absolutely brainless.

They really are a clueless lot.

Remember the yam dressing up as Saville when they played Celtic last season?

Just lol.

Kato
14-09-2013, 08:59 PM

Based on...?

kaimendhibs
14-09-2013, 09:00 PM
A completely shameless, vile, utterly cringeworthy, grotty little joke of a club. An embarrassment!

10/10

Sent from my iPhone at home on crutches

Jonnyboy
14-09-2013, 09:01 PM

Or sister :greengrin

lyonhibs
14-09-2013, 09:01 PM
They really are a clueless lot.

Remember the yam dressing up as Saville when they played Celtic last season?

Just lol.

I seem to remember that being explained as actually being a Currant Bun who just "happened" to go to Tynecastle to try and noise up Celtc fans.

Like a "vocal minority" of them today no doubt.

"Mair than a club, ken" HoMFC doesn't really scan does it?

Kato
14-09-2013, 09:09 PM
From their match report on The Scotsman site - this is the type of thing that makes them "more than just a club"...

Paradise way

9:47 PM on 14/09/2013

I posted this as a reply but meant as an open post.

Will never forgive their mob singing, your not breathing anymore, to a dying fan at park head a couple of seasons ago.
Everyone else had stopped singing while the paramedics worked on the old boy and they took that opportunity to sing.

Old boy was taken round on a stretcher behind the goal,will never forget his wee wife being led round with him in tears as they sang.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-09-2013, 09:11 PM
Were they singing proudly at the end of the game again today? They seem to be right into that these days after slating us for it last May. That thread is like a really bad M&S advert. 'This is not just any club, this is a charity stealing, child fiddling, tax dodging, step painting, head first down the stairs falling, booked for being ugly, brightest floodlights in Britain, pink bus sheltering, pishing on our manager, soon to be liquidated club. Absolute shower of cockwombles

Bronson
14-09-2013, 09:15 PM
The amount of roasting welts that associate their sorry selves with that forum never ceases to amaze me.

Cringeworthy. Every thread, every post.

kaimendhibs
14-09-2013, 09:20 PM
What a total shower of roasters! Cannae wait till it's all over for them!

Sent from my iPhone at home on crutches

Pedantic_Hibee
14-09-2013, 09:40 PM
Based on...?

Singing and being proud for standing up to Celtic. Bizarre.

Onceinawhile
14-09-2013, 09:46 PM

Strangely enough, they gave us absolute pelters for doing the same after the cup final. It's for losers apparently.

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Strangely enough, they gave us absolute pelters for doing the same after the cup final. It's for losers apparently.

Aye but we're the wee team. 5-1, Rudi and that eh?

Sir David Gray
14-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Aye but we're the wee team. 5-1, Rudi and that eh?

We're forever in their shadow as well.

Apparently.

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 10:32 PM
We're forever in their shadow as well.

Apparently.

Now now.

All big teams have legends such as Rudi come over and do fundraisers for them but said legend charges a substantial fee as expenses. Joe Baker charged £1000 to kiss the turf during Hands Off Hibs apparently.

Forever in their shadow indeed.

Pretty Boy
14-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Also they are proud of getting pissed all over by Celtic today.

Remember when we had to play a group of untried youngsters with an inexperienced manager? We finished 3rd.

Enjoy relegation erseholes

Sir David Gray
14-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Now now.

All big teams have legends such as Rudi come over and do fundraisers for them but said legend charges a substantial fee as expenses. Joe Baker charged £1000 to kiss the turf during Hands Off Hibs apparently.

Aye but it was pure worth it though, cos king Rudi gave it the big 5-1 sign fur the whole day, ken?

Got it right up they hobos, so he did.

Did I mention 111 years in a row?

Big team, big cup...

:aok:

...WentToMowAnSPL
15-09-2013, 12:27 AM
I'm really pleased about the lack of threads about or mentioning hearts !

Doh bollocks epic fail :-((

God Petrie
15-09-2013, 12:36 AM
Deid club nae posts

SunshineOnLeith
15-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Now now.

To be fair, if you were to shine a light from the bottom of the league, minus 8 would cast a pretty big shadow!

Has it been mentioned that after today's results we're now 16 points in front of them, so much for closing the gap and catching us by Christmas.

Treadstone
15-09-2013, 06:50 AM
Now now.

Wonder how much Joe charged when sitting in front of me at the second leg of the relegation play off against Airdrie. Great man was sat with Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly and Gary Dennis acting as if they were proper fans and in the ordinary seats too.

Let's see if big beak turns up in the 'championship' next season.

green day
15-09-2013, 07:10 AM
The most recent post on that JKB threads starts
"FFS I am a 58 year old man, currently sitting on a balcony while on holiday in Bulgaria wi tears running down my face after watching that"

Might as well have written "I am sitting here in my nylon pants and vest, picking the bogies lot ma beak and wondering when my next shift at LRT is"

Jambo's - bus drivers and junior clerical staff in the cooncil with predelictions for kiddie fiddling......since 1874

Col2
15-09-2013, 07:14 AM
"FFS I am a 58 year old man, currently sitting on a balcony while on holiday in Bulgaria wi tears running down my face after watching that"

Might as well have written "I am sitting here in my nylon pants and vest, picking the bogies lot ma beak and wondering when my next shift at LRT is"

Jambo's - bus drivers and junior clerical staff in the cooncil with predelictions for kiddie fiddling......since 1874

Surely not. They get gubbed 3-1 going on 6 or 7. They no doubt have some spirit and some of them are decent prospects but tears in my eyes stuff? Really.

Thecat23
15-09-2013, 07:21 AM

What a ****ing roaster. Is he for real? You'd think no one has ever played with kids in there team. He and some others think they deserved a draw!!!! FFS they were pish, and they have been battered in all the games so far bar the derby.

Hearts are a gang simple as that. As for "da boys done us proud." If I hear that again I'll personally set fire to that ***** hole. Never seen such a deluded embarrassing bunch of two faced clowns in my life. They are going to take a doing shortly and it won't be the last they take this season.

Sprouleflyer
15-09-2013, 07:27 AM
What a ****ing roaster. Is he for real? You'd think no one has ever played with kids in there team. He and some others think they deserved a draw!!!! FFS they were pish, and they have been battered in all the games so far bar the derby.

Hearts are a gang simple as that. As for "da boys done us proud." If I hear that again I'll personally set fire to that ***** hole. Never seen such a deluded embarrassing bunch of two faced clowns in my life. They are going to take a doing shortly and it won't be the last they take this season.

Oi! Thecat23! Any more posts like this and you will find yourself making it onto the flumps hobo motley crew list!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!:thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
15-09-2013, 07:56 AM
So their 'this isn't just a club' contention is based on:

1. They get beat at football

2. Their supporters sing songs at football games

Hmmm. Clearly never happened to anybody before.

davym7062
15-09-2013, 09:13 AM

oi, leave us bus drivers alone. :greengrin

Barney McGrew
15-09-2013, 09:20 AM
It's hilarious the amount of self congratulatory backslapping is going on in that thread. Pumped two weeks in a row, and another doing in the pipeline next week in Dingwall.

Hertz aren't going to get any better, but St Mirren aren't going to get any worse. Danny Lennon will be away soon and they'll get the pick up in performance that a new manager always brings.

Let's see if it 'isn't just a club' when the defeats continue to rack up, the attendances drop and the FoH direct debits start getting cancelled.

Roasters.

Heisenberg
15-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Hearts fans enjoying it even though they have been humped two weeks in a row = totally fine

Hibs fans sing for the last 10 minutes of the 2013 SC final as an act of support for the club/players = revelling in defeat and always will be the wee team.

Ok then.

Bristolhibby
15-09-2013, 10:01 AM

I've never got this moral victory. You win, lose or draw.

It's a bit like when the National Front in the 70's/80's re wrote the league taking out goals scored by black players. That would be the league that they used.

J

Bostonhibby
15-09-2013, 10:06 AM
If it isn't just a club what do you call a collection of apologists for sex offenders who pinch from charities with one hand whilst rejoicing in their self declared "unique" connection to them with the other?

Jack Hackett
15-09-2013, 10:51 AM
Bit like Nero fiddling while Rome burned.... And we know how good the yams are at fiddling

Dunderhall
15-09-2013, 10:54 AM
If it isn't just a club what do you call a collection of apologists for sex offenders who pinch from charities with one hand whilst rejoicing in their self declared "unique" connection to them with the other?
A shrewdness of apes,
Herd of asses,
Colony of auks,
Troop of baboons,
Siege of bitterns,
Sounder of boars,
Flock of bustards,
Drunkship of cobblers,
Hastiness of cooks,
Busyness of ferrets,
Covey of grouse,
Observance of hermits,
Shoal of minnows,
Flock of sheep,
Bed of snakes,
Gang of turkeys,
Nest of vipers,
Colony of weasels.

Take your pick.

Kaiser1962
15-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Hearts fans enjoying it even though they have been humped two weeks in a row = totally fine

Hibs fans sing for the last 10 minutes of the 2013 SC final as an act of support for the club/players = revelling in defeat and always will be the wee team.

Ok then.

:agree:

Sergey
15-09-2013, 10:56 AM
I've just read the following post on KB regarding them getting kicked out of Riccarton and this truly beggars belief:

£400,000 to £500,000 a year.

Possibly £3million in 6 years.............you could build a new training ground for that sort of money and own it.

Me thinks that a new training ground is the least of their worries.

:jamboclow

Thecat23
15-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Oi! Thecat23! Any more posts like this and you will find yourself making it onto the flumps hobo motley crew list!!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!:thumbsup:

Fingers crossed ;)

Pretty Boy
15-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Wonder how much Joe charged when sitting in front of me at the second leg of the relegation play off against Airdrie. Great man was sat with Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly and Gary Dennis acting as if they were proper fans and in the ordinary seats too.

Let's see if big beak turns up in the 'championship' next season.

He'll be there.

If there is a financial incentive of course. True love.

Kato
15-09-2013, 11:18 AM

Speaks volumes as to their knowledge on the meaning of the word "moral" then.

Bostonhibby
15-09-2013, 11:19 AM
He'll be there.

If there is a financial incentive of course. True love.

Just how much has he donated to Save Hearts In Trouble?

Apparently he did the pint pulling bit but his personal contribution is not a million miles removed from £0?

Pretty Boy
15-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Just how much has he donated to Save Hearts In Trouble?

Apparently he did the pint pulling bit but his personal contribution is not a million miles removed from £0?

I've honestly no idea but i know for a fact he charged a fair few pounds in expenses when he done a fundraiser just after the last derby.

I've no idea of his financial situation but taking expenses whilst doing it 'for the cause' seems a bit off.

Kato
15-09-2013, 11:23 AM
A shrewdness of apes,
Herd of asses,
Colony of auks,
Troop of baboons,
Siege of bitterns,
Sounder of boars,
Flock of bustards,
Drunkship of cobblers,
Hastiness of cooks,
Busyness of ferrets,
Covey of grouse,
Observance of hermits,
Shoal of minnows,
Flock of sheep,
Bed of snakes,
Gang of turkeys,
Nest of vipers,
Colony of weasels.

Take your pick.

It's a "Sneer of Jambo". *

* singular is same as plural- "Jambo", not "Jambos" (sic)

Bostonhibby
15-09-2013, 11:29 AM
I've honestly no idea but i know for a fact he charged a fair few pounds in expenses when he done a fundraiser just after the last derby.

I've no idea of his financial situation but taking expenses whilst doing it 'for the cause' seems a bit off.

Rhetorical question fae me really :greengrin Think if there had been any question of big trudi donating back something significant from the huge amount he has had out of them they, and he, would be trumpetting it from the roof tops, the silence says it all.

EuanH78
15-09-2013, 01:16 PM

I thought it was just 'a bunch of fuds'

kdhibees1
15-09-2013, 01:29 PM
http://taxnightmare.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/barf-bag.jpg

hibby rae
15-09-2013, 01:39 PM

I imagine 'a ring of Jambo' would also be acceptable.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-09-2013, 01:50 PM
:faf:

Nearly spilt my glass of diet irn-bru over my keyboard!

You didnae really did you?

green.and.white
15-09-2013, 02:09 PM
They equalised, sang 'we are staying up' a few times then conceded again before sitting silently for the rest of the game. What a bunch of roasters. They are by far the weirdest bunch of people I've ever come across. Absolute bell ends the lot of them.

degenerated
15-09-2013, 02:48 PM
A shrewdness of apes,
Herd of asses,
Colony of auks,
Troop of baboons,
Siege of bitterns,
Sounder of boars,
Flock of bustards,
Drunkship of cobblers,
Hastiness of cooks,
Busyness of ferrets,
Covey of grouse,
Observance of hermits,
Shoal of minnows,
Flock of sheep,
Bed of snakes,
Gang of turkeys,
Nest of vipers,
Colony of weasels.

Take your pick.

A deliverance of hearts fans, or on thinking about i reckon that "a ring" is probably the most appropriate nomenclature.

Crazyhorse
15-09-2013, 05:32 PM
A deliverance of hearts fans, or on thinking about i reckon that "a ring" is probably the most appropriate nomenclature.

'ring' is good. I would suggest a 'delusion' of yams with a 'stench' of jambos also appropriate for anyone who has every suffered ***********. I also think our fellow primates have some crackers which seem to suit the merricks.... a buffoonery of orangutans and my favourite a flange of baboons...

Crazyhorse
15-09-2013, 05:35 PM
'ring' is good. I would suggest a 'delusion' of yams with a 'stench' of jambos also appropriate for anyone who has every suffered ***********. I also think our fellow primates have some crackers which seem to suit the merricks.... a buffoonery of orangutans and my favourite a flange of baboons...

that is 'suffered tynecastle' censored for some reason

Hank Schrader
15-09-2013, 05:40 PM
I find the majority of posters on that insipid hovel of a forum are downright weird. Their obsession with us and being better and BIGGER than everything Hibernian borders on the ludicrous sometimes.

You wouldn't be daft for thinking that in their list of priorities Hearts winning a match comes second to us losing.

Kickback is absolutely nothing like Hibs.net. The bile and seethe emanating from there is quite worrying. This forum is a far friendlier and tolerant place. Well, sometimes..:greengrin

Pretty Boy
15-09-2013, 05:44 PM
They have moved on to declaring themselves 'unique'.

Thank **** for that. HMP Peterhead is full to capacity as it is.

matty_f
15-09-2013, 06:01 PM

Surely a 'register' of Yams is the most suited?

HibbiesandtheBaddies
15-09-2013, 06:04 PM
One for Lockie...

"This isn't just a club, it's an S&M club..." :lips seal

Kato
15-09-2013, 06:19 PM
It's a concern that they feel their hearts pumping faster and are getting all emotional on seeing some young boys run around. The police should be informed given their track record.

clerriehibs
15-09-2013, 07:15 PM
After all the bleating about yesterday's swynie penalty incident, I thought there was possibly a difficult one for the referee to have called.

Not a bit of it; the rodent hamill's arm was out at right angles from his body, and it looked like he BATTED the ball away. Given that was an attempt on target and may well have gone in, the rodent should have walked. Again.

Jonnyboy
15-09-2013, 07:22 PM
How are they reacting to the BBC's highlights being flagged up as Hearts 0 Celtic 3

:greengrin

Sioux
15-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Found this quote absolutely ******* nauseating;

"We have no alternative to stick together and not get on top of one of the players when he has a couple of bad matches in a row, which some must have
there is No Alternative.

Sorry to be a bit intense for a moment, but, they are the spirit of last year's Hearts team: they are also if I can be a bit tentative, the spirit of MacRae's Hearts in living flesh on the same ground.
The **** can crow with their tricolour but we have our own spirits. Hearts players under 21 died on 1916. Not boys. "

They really do take this WW1 to an extreme, bordering on obsession.

Pedantic_Hibee
15-09-2013, 08:19 PM

"We have no alternative to stick together and not get on top of one of the players when he has a couple of bad matches in a row, which some must have
there is No Alternative.

Sorry to be a bit intense for a moment, but, they are the spirit of last year's Hearts team: they are also if I can be a bit tentative, the spirit of MacRae's Hearts in living flesh on the same ground.
The **** can crow with their tricolour but we have our own spirits. Hearts players under 21 died on 1916. Not boys. "

Whoever wrote that should be *ucking embarrassed. Cringeworthy.

God Petrie
15-09-2013, 08:26 PM
He is being tentatively intense with that post.

weecounty hibby
15-09-2013, 08:27 PM

It wont be embarrassed though. They have no shame. They are a blight on Scottish sporting and cultural life. The sooner they as a club die the better for everyone. Although i guess that the authorities are happy to have assorted crooks, conmen, charity thieves, sex offenders and general dregs of society in one place regularly though

Pretty Boy
15-09-2013, 08:35 PM

Most normal fans would pull him up about it as well. Ridiculous comparison. Those bell ends will lap it up though.

There really is something weird about Hearts fans.

God Petrie
15-09-2013, 08:41 PM
I think this will become more common as they struggle to transition from their "1902 wee team 5-1" identity to glorifying whatever remains of their sorry little cheating club.

Crazyhorse
15-09-2013, 09:12 PM

there is No Alternative.

That is sad and pathetic. Is this person ill? Attempting to appropriate WW1, the Somme, etc surely indicates some sort of sickness.

Aldo
15-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Was told today by a yam mate that they were cheated out of points yesterday. I mentioned that they had been cheating charities and local businesses out of money etc for years and his reply was

That was in the past and I have to move on??

Danderhall Hibs
15-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Stonewall penalty - what's all the bleating been about? Hamill should get a red retrospectively for deliberate handball.

Pedantic_Hibee
15-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Was told today by a yam mate that they were cheated out of points yesterday. I mentioned that they had been cheating charities and local businesses out of money etc for years and his reply was

That was in the past and I have to move on??

Big Hearts Community, the Poppy Fund and ourselves will never forget. They're disgusting and even if they had dubious penalties awarded against them every single game for the next ten years, it's still nowhere near comparable to the cheating they have committed.

weonlywon6-2
15-09-2013, 10:00 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/132808-this-isnt-just-a-club/#entry3809671

You're right, freakshows, it's also a crass institution that robs charities and poppy funds, not to mention a home for convicted paedophiles.

Spineless fans who wake up long after the horse has bolted.

Flumps.

I have just read some of the quotes on the link,what a shower of to55ers,they cant half talk some absolute ribbish.

Aye lots left in the middle of the second half but we were amazing,no other club like us......dam right there

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-09-2013, 10:15 PM
That mob are just turning into a bunch of revisionist radges.

clerriehibs
15-09-2013, 10:34 PM
That mob are just turning into a bunch of revisionist radges.

I think they've gone all maudling because reality's biting. They're now in mourning.

Saorsa
15-09-2013, 10:41 PM
I have just read some of the quotes on the link,what a shower of to55ers,they cant half talk some absolute ribbish.

Aye lots left in the middle of the second half but we were amazing,no other club like us......dam right theresoon there will just be nae club like them. :brokenyam:

GlenrothesHibee
15-09-2013, 10:47 PM
As long as they keep on getting pumped every week i couldn't care less what they think of themselves

Archie70
15-09-2013, 10:57 PM
[QUOTE=green day;3748380]The most recent post on that JKB threads starts

I can picture the roaster sitting there on his balcony of his 2 star all inclusive overlooking a building site. Tears streaming down his face with his massive beer gut hanging over his limited edition Speedo Foulkes, (faded grey with a yellow circle on the front and a brown stripe up the back). He'll throw on his faded 2004 top with Kisnorbo written across the back and wander down to the bar and have a moan that the lagers not the same as the Diggers or the Gorgie Arms. Then he'll go for a wander round the pool looking for other Yams to talk about how they won the first World War. After finding none he'll wander over to the restaurant and moan that there's not enough chips and too much foreign food so head over to the karaoke. There he'll give a quick rendition of My Way changing the words to the Yams classic about their European trips and Champions League run of 2007 where they qualified for the qualifiers, but hey! he's heard the Champions League music at the asbesto dome. After getting booed off by a bunch of hairy ar$ed Russians he'll stagger down the road and ask a local to take a 5-1 all around the world photo of him in front of a local landmark. Then back up to the room to knock a quick one of thinking about the night he met Rudi in the Polwarth Arms.
That's his holiday, that's what he signs on all year for!

basehibby
15-09-2013, 11:18 PM
I think they've gone all maudling because reality's biting. They're now in mourning.

Aye - I get that sense as well - not usually one to take in their Yammerings on Keech-Back as I tend to come away with this unclean feeling, but I made an exception for this thread and was rewarded with many a "hearty" guffaw in between the dry boaks.

They're still in denial by and large but all this teary pish on the back of a run of the mill horsing off the Smellies definately reeks of a sense of impending doom - BRING IT ON FFS :yw:

BH Hibs
16-09-2013, 05:25 AM

He's probably still sitting in his bedroom with his Hertz jammies on waiting to be tucked in by his maw. In fact I'd wager the closest he's been to Bulgaria was when he tried to have sex with his womble teddy, which was probably last night. Odious shower of ***** the lot of them

kaimendhibs
16-09-2013, 06:12 AM

I can picture the roaster sitting there on his balcony of his 2 star all inclusive overlooking a building site. Tears streaming down his face with his massive beer gut hanging over his limited edition Speedo Foulkes, (faded grey with a yellow circle on the front and a brown stripe up the back). He'll throw on his faded 2004 top with Kisnorbo written across the back and wander down to the bar and have a moan that the lagers not the same as the Diggers or the Gorgie Arms. Then he'll go for a wander round the pool looking for other Yams to talk about how they won the first World War. After finding none he'll wander over to the restaurant and moan that there's not enough chips and too much foreign food so head over to the karaoke. There he'll give a quick rendition of My Way changing the words to the Yams classic about their European trips and Champions League run of 2007 where they qualified for the qualifiers, but hey! he's heard the Champions League music at the asbesto dome. After getting booed off by a bunch of hairy ar$ed Russians he'll stagger down the road and ask a local to take a 5-1 all around the world photo of him in front of a local landmark. Then back up to the room to knock a quick one of thinking about the night he met Rudi in the Polwarth Arms.

Hahahaha brilliant!

Sent from my iphone

Prof. Shaggy
16-09-2013, 07:43 AM
They have moved on to declaring themselves 'unique'.

But not so unique as to come up with an original slogan.

Coco Bryce
16-09-2013, 07:47 AM
It's amazing the amount of yams I have met this weekend that are so 'proud' of their team starting to get humped every week now.

Fife-Hibee
16-09-2013, 07:51 AM
It's amazing the amount of yams I have met this weekend that are so 'proud' of their team starting to get humped every week now.

It makes feel proud watching them get pumped every week also :-)

Bostonhibby
16-09-2013, 08:00 AM
He's probably still sitting in his bedroom with his Hertz jammies on waiting to be tucked in by his maw. In fact I'd wager the closest he's been to Bulgaria was when he tried to have sex with his womble teddy, which was probably last night. Odious shower of ***** the lot of them

It's Wee Shaun Lawson, I wondered where he went for his holidays since the boy scouts found out he was 35!

Albanian Hibs
16-09-2013, 08:44 AM

Hahaha

Keith_M
16-09-2013, 09:00 AM
Mes que un club?

Aye; them, Celtc and Barcelona.

:greengrin

16-09-2013, 05:18 PM
I really do get my kill at them like, most despicable, deluded, cringeworthy set of supporters i've ever seen. Oh but but 5-1 :faf::bye::fenlon

16-09-2013, 05:29 PM
What I find truly and utterly hilarious is that they are all licking each others ***** and bleating on and on about how they are a "unique and truly wonderful set of fans" because of how they have rallied to save their club. Em what?! hahahahaha for YEARS they have done **** all whilst the mad one and his sidekicks have ran their club into the ground, they sat back and allowed it to happen because they were too busy living in Vlad fantasy world and deluding themselves they were some super power "big team". Every man and his dug could see what Vlad was doing to hearts but no the jambos decided to believe his ludicrous lies as it fuelled their "big team" delusions. Their arrogance and delusion more or less allowed Vlad to do what he wanted and is part of the reason they find themselves in a hole. A few bake sales and face paints and they somehow think they are so special and unique, most sets of fans would have stepped in and saved their club long before now if they were in similar circumstances. Look at the Hands off Hibs campaign - now THAT is how you save your club! If the hearts fans had showed HALF the passion and strength that the hibs fans showed against Mercer then maybe things would be different. So excuse me while I piss myself laughing at all this "we are so special and unique" guff they are sprouting.

Truly despicable, horrible, scabby little joke of a club - wish they would just do everyone a favour and **** off!

Pedantic_Hibee
16-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Hiya Craigieboy Hiya Pal......

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/68776-what-kind-of-tramps-take-money-from-their-own-charity/

"What kind of tramps take money from their own charity"

Answers written on a poppy with a Big Hearts Community Trust branded pen.

jacomo
16-09-2013, 10:48 PM

I was crying at the woeful production values. Why is everything associated with them so ugly? And why can't they leave us alone? It gives me the creeps.

The Falcon
17-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Hiya Craigieboy Hiya Pal......

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/68776-what-kind-of-tramps-take-money-from-their-own-charity/

"What kind of tramps take money from their own charity"

Answers written on a poppy with a Big Hearts Community Trust branded pen.

Great find that man:aok:

I particularly like.

post #50

"There can't be any lower crime than stealing from a charity, made even worse when the charity is connected to their club"

Oh ma sides...

Barney McGrew
17-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Even the folk that run it got in on the act:

Get a grip you repulsive thieving low-lives. There's not much lower you can go as a support after this episode of stealing from your own clubs charity but you keep on defending the indefensible any way. I'd expect nothing more from a club supported by such bottom feeders...

I'd expect nothing more than an admission on their scabby website that the multiple examples of their club bumping charities was beyond the pale, but clearly that's a step too far again for supporters of the club with no shame.

But given that they also managed to misplace a plasma TV for a competition winner, it's par for the course for Kickback.