PDA

View Full Version : The monthly 'should he go or should he stay' poll

theonlywayisup
14-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Undefeated in four, two away wins, two home draws.

So far this season, two wins, two draws and two defeats against Scottish Premiership teams. Also, 0-9 aggregate loss against Malmo.

Should Fenlon go or should he stay.

Has a couple of wins changed your views. IIRC over 90% wanted him to go last month.

Have you changed your views?

Iggy Pope
14-09-2013, 06:38 PM

So far this season, two wins, two draws and two defeats against Scottish Premiership teams. Also, 0-9 aggregate loss against Malmo.

Has a couple of wins changed your views. IIRC over 90% wanted him to go last month.

Have you changed your views?

This really is tiresome.

theonlywayisup
14-09-2013, 06:46 PM
This really is tiresome.

Why?

It is a football forum. It give us the opportunity to discuss all things Hibs. Do you think we have turned the corner? Is Fenlon the man to takes us forward?

Your views are welcomed, just like everybody else.

Two weeks on from the dreadful display against Ross County, have the views of the Hibernian support changed?

Sir David Gray
14-09-2013, 06:51 PM
I don't see the point in having monthly polls on this to be honest.

He's not going anywhere and we've just had a good win today as well.

We do need to start winning at Easter Road though.

Iggy Pope
14-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Why?

It is a football forum. It give us the opportunity to discuss all things Hibs. Do you think we have turned the corner? Is Fenlon the man to takes us forward?

Your views are welcomed, just like everybody else.

Two weeks on from the dreadful display against Ross County, have the views of the Hibernian support changed?

I'm aware what the forum does ta. My view is that this topic is tiresome and does not warrant a poll.
Its not 'monthly' either is it?

Carheenlea
14-09-2013, 06:54 PM
This really is tiresome.

Absolutely.

cabbageandribs1875
14-09-2013, 06:54 PM
I don't see the point in having monthly polls on this to be honest.

He's not going anywhere and we've just had a good win today as well.

We do need to start winning at Easter Road though.

don't deny 'theonlywayisup' his daily polls :tee hee:

Pete
14-09-2013, 06:55 PM
I see malmo is getting shoehorned in again.

hibbymick
14-09-2013, 06:56 PM
If you mean has he suddenly turned into a half decent manager......NO.

Hibercelona
14-09-2013, 06:58 PM
He's sticking around, regardless of what anybody thinks. Perhaps his stubbornness will work out for us, despite it being a long road.

Borderhibbie76
14-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Absolutely.

Yeah he isn't going anywhere and we just got a really good 3 points away from home...no need really for this boring poll or bringing up malmo again!!

IberianHibernian
14-09-2013, 09:09 PM

Have you changed your views?haven`t changed my views at all as I was one of the 5% ( ? ) who backed him after Derby . Agree with others that polls like this are tiresome ( why not give a contract extension as an option too ? ) and even damaging to club since press pick up on them when results are anti manager and stir up even more negative stuff . There`ll be more than a few fans and journalists desperate for defeats against St Mirren or Stranraer to say they were right .