PDA

View Full Version : Hibs On The Park - The Facts, Not The Fiction

Hibernian Retro
14-09-2013, 09:37 AM
For those who were unable to attend the Lets Work Together meeting at Easter Road during the week. You can check out the excellent power point presentation Hibs On The Park - The Facts, Not The Fiction put together by Kevin Martin over on the Hibernian Retro page.

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.439294232852744.1073741871.379016725547162&type=1

GGTTH

The Hibernian Retro Team

Hibernian Retro
14-09-2013, 09:51 AM
For those who were unable to attend the Lets Work Together meeting at Easter Road during the week. You can check out the excellent power point presentation Hibs On The Park - The Facts, Not The Fiction put together by Kevin Martin over on the Hibernian Retro page.

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.439294232852744.1073741871.379016725547162&type=1 (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.439294232852744.1073741871.379016725547162&type=1)

GGTTH

The Hibernian Retro Team

We do not know how to upload images on here hence the reason we have posted the link to the Hibernian Retro page so you can view this.

Apologizes if we are flouting any rules on Hibs.net.

GGTTH

The Hibernian Retro Team

Viva_Palmeiras
14-09-2013, 10:01 AM
We do not know how to upload images on here hence the reason we have posted the link to the Hibernian Retro page so you can view this.

Apologizes if we are flouting any rules on Hibs.net.

GGTTH

The Hibernian Retro Team

Thanks to Kevin for compiling and presenting and to kev/retro/facebook dudes for sharing

Hibernian Retro
14-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Thanks to Kevin for compiling and presenting and to kev/retro/facebook dudes for sharing

Statistics like this should be constantly compiled and shared amongst the Hibernian support.

GGTTH

The Hibernian Retro Team

--------
14-09-2013, 12:12 PM
This bears out what I've been saying for some time.

This isn't a temporary glitch, this is a long-term process of decline under present ownership and direction.

This isn't about 'bad luck' in the appointment of a couple (or three or four or five) duff managers, this is about a serious lack of vicion at the top of the club and (bluntly) executive incompetence at Board level.

In other words, PETRIE and FARMER rather than Fenlon or Calderwood or Hughes or whoever.

The ship might look sound, but she's holed below the waterline and she's going to sink unless something radical changes.

BIG thank you to Kevin for his work.

PETRIE OUT! FARMER, WAKE UP OR GO!

RIP
14-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Statistics like this should be constantly compiled and shared amongst the Hibernian support.

GGTTH

The Hibernian Retro Team

Peter, as I told you on Thursday they will appear in the LWT Annual Review within the next few weeks. This report will be available each year to download for free

Hibernian Retro
16-09-2013, 09:50 AM
We have removed this information from the Hibernian Retro facebook page. Anybody now looking for this information please contact the relevant people behind the Lets Works Together group.

GGTTH

The Hibernian Retro Team

clerriehibs
16-09-2013, 10:39 AM
We have removed this information from the Hibernian Retro facebook page. Anybody now looking for this information please contact the relevant people behind the Lets Works Together group.

GGTTH

The Hibernian Retro Team

why remove it? Is it secret? Or pish?

WestEndHibee
16-09-2013, 11:00 AM

Having not seen it I might take an uneducated guess at the latter. Having dealt a lot with statistics I'd be quite interested to see "the facts" and how in depth they go especially the context they're presented in. Are they not available at the moment?

SunshineOnLeith
16-09-2013, 11:55 AM
I never knew it took a whole Team to operate a keyboard.

Tom Hart RIP
16-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Some interesting statistics from Kevin last Wednesday.
Rod Petrie told us that of you look at all the statistics since the Spl started, we are fourth behind Celtic Rangers and Hearts.
If that is true then given the money we spend compared to the rest then fourth would seem about right.

--------
16-09-2013, 12:45 PM
Rod Petrie told us that of you look at all the statistics since the Spl started, we are fourth behind Celtic Rangers and Hearts.
If that is true then given the money we spend compared to the rest then fourth would seem about right.

Question - do you if that means the SPL as from 1998, or the 'top ten' set up since 1975?

And with all due respect to our chairman, I'm more concerned about what's been happening since 2006-7, when Mowbray left and we won the League Cup under Collins.

There's no way we've been fourth behind the other three in that period, surely?

Jack
16-09-2013, 01:15 PM

It was probably removed it was only a small part of a larger report not yet published, used without permission, and being used to promote a commercial operation which has nothing to do with the author of the stats, LWT or Hibernian FC.

That is the stats were being used as a hook to spam you to their website.

Tom Hart RIP
16-09-2013, 01:36 PM
I'm sure Rod said we were fourth since we got promoted in 98.

NYHibby
16-09-2013, 01:40 PM

If you look at points per SPL game played, we are 4th if you exclude Ross County as they only played one season in the SPL. We are tied for the second most number of 3rd place finishes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Premier_League#All-time_SPL_table

NYHibby
16-09-2013, 01:45 PM
I saw the slides on their facebook page. They are only a couple of basic excel graphs of league position, home attendance, etc. Anyone could reproduce all of the slides in less than 15 minutes. There was nothing particularly insightful.

jacomo
16-09-2013, 01:50 PM
It was probably removed it was only a small part of a larger report not yet published, used without permission, and being used to promote a commercial operation which has nothing to do with the author of the stats, LWT or Hibernian FC.

That is the stats were being used as a hook to spam you to their website.

That's the obvious explanation.

The alternative explanation is that Petrie, using his shadowy contacts within MI5 and the NSA, is once again suppressing known FACTS that might damage his reputation.

I know which one I believe.

PatHead
16-09-2013, 01:58 PM
That's the obvious explanation.

The alternative explanation is that Petrie, using his shadowy contacts within MI5 and the NSA, is once again suppressing known FACTS that might damage his reputation.

I know which one I believe.

But is it a FACT?