PDA

View Full Version : New replica shirts

Jones28
13-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Mines is going to **** after about 5 washes. I've taken all the precautions and both sets of sponsers are peeling off. Has anyone got an address I can send a snooty email to?

erin go bragh
13-09-2013, 05:57 PM
When my carling logo started peeling off many seasons ago , i took it back to the club shop and they replaced it .

Ggtth

Viva_Palmeiras
13-09-2013, 06:35 PM
When my carling logo started peeling off many seasons ago , i took it back to the club shop and they replaced it .

Ggtth

Did you get puzzled looks when you took your OF strip back to the shop at ER? ;) (either that or it was a whoosh moment for me - s Carlsberg only sponsored us right?)

Edit: doh - intertoto my bad...

Just_Jimmy
13-09-2013, 06:43 PM
My mate took his back the other week because the same had happened. Boy swapped it and was brilliant. No issues at all.

Mikey
13-09-2013, 06:44 PM
My mate took his back the other week because the same had happened. Boy swapped it and was brilliant. No issues at all.

Really? Without getting snooty?

Well I never.

Magnifique
13-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Really? Without getting snooty?

Well I never.

Okay my one and only time.

PETRIE!!!!!!!!! Sort the snootiness oot.

cocopops1875
13-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Did you get puzzled looks when you took your OF strip back to the shop at ER? ;) (either that or it was a whoosh moment for me - s Carlsberg only sponsored us right?)

Edit: doh - intertoto my bad...

Intertoto were never on sale but if memory serves it was the whyte and McKay ones that were an issue

Sir David Gray
13-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Take it back to the shop and they'll replace it for you.

My brother had exactly the same problem with his top. He took it back a couple of weeks ago and the girl in the shop took one look at it, dumped it in the corner alongside other tops that had been returned for exactly the same reason and then handed over a new one.

She wasn't even bothered about looking at his receipt.

erin go bragh
13-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Intertoto were never on sale but if memory serves it was the whyte and McKay ones that were an issue
Your right mate it was Whyte and Mckay . not carling :doh:

ggtth

California-Hibs
13-09-2013, 09:05 PM
You'd have thought they'd of sorted this issue out before releasing the top. They should have went with the exact same Crabbies logo as last years top, as in just the writing and not a whole iron on patch logo.

Knowing my luck I'll have issues with my 2 new tops out here in California. Praying that I won't.

scuttle
14-09-2013, 07:31 AM
You'd have thought they'd of sorted this issue out before releasing the top. They should have went with the exact same Crabbies logo as last years top, as in just the writing and not a whole iron on patch logo.

Knowing my luck I'll have issues with my 2 new tops out here in California. Praying that I won't.

You better watch all that sun out there disnae fade them

Bristolhibby
14-09-2013, 08:33 AM

Its a nonsense but I'm now having to was them at 30 degrees inside out.

The original W&M sponsors had a similar problem. Took my away one back and got it swapped. IIRC the second batch were much tougher, and stood up to the rigours of washing.

There should have been a general recall IMO.

J