PDA

View Full Version : Petrov game - bt sports

dp00
08-09-2013, 12:48 PM
The petrov game at celtic park is on bt sports. .. could make some easy sunday afternoon viewing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

carnoustiehibee
08-09-2013, 01:05 PM
John Terry sneaking in for a game

LongshanksED
08-09-2013, 01:50 PM
Wouldn't watch it if they were playing outside my house

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-09-2013, 01:53 PM
A tad harsh for a game of football for a charity.

Thecat23
08-09-2013, 01:59 PM

It's to raise a bit money for a great cause. Not as if its watching them in the CL or League game. Personally wish him all the best and hope he has a full recovery.

Pretty Boy
08-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Flicked over a couple of times.

Petrov looks awful, glad he's on the mend but was shocked at how ill he looks.

Stevie Reid
08-09-2013, 02:02 PM
John Terry's effort off the post was unbelievable.

lucky
08-09-2013, 02:04 PM
One of the biggest crowds in Scotland this season. More attending this game than Scotland's game on Friday. Just shows how hard it is for other clubs to compete.

Stevie Reid
08-09-2013, 02:13 PM
One of the biggest crowds in Scotland this season. More attending this game than Scotland's game on Friday. Just shows how hard it is for other clubs to compete.

Judging by the sound of the screaming, the One Direction boy seems to have added a lot to the gate!

oconnors_strip
08-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Flicked over a couple of times.

Petrov looks awful, glad he's on the mend but was shocked at how ill he looks.

He actually looks a lot better than he did last year. He had no colour in his face and was so thin, he is now larger cause of all the drugs he has to take.

I think he is an inspiration to everyone, he has never stopped fighting the illness

Viva_Palmeiras
08-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Why they booing the pretty boy ?

dp00
08-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Judging by the sound of the screaming, the One Direction boy seems to have added a lot to the gate!

Shame he just got tackled and had to go off

dp00
08-09-2013, 02:24 PM
He actually looks a lot better than he did last year. He had no colour in his face and was so thin, he is now larger cause of all the drugs he has to take.

I think he is an inspiration to everyone, he has never stopped fighting the illness

This :)

hibbymick
08-09-2013, 02:32 PM
I thought John Collins mightve got an invite.

lucky
08-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Emotional scenes at Parkhead as Petrov does a lap of honour

hibbymick
08-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Emotional scenes at Parkhead as Petrov does a lap of honour

Dont think ive ever gave the celtic fans an ounce of credit for anything before but well done to them today, what a turnout for a great cause.

oconnors_strip
08-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Watching petrov do that lap of honour and see his kids run up to him brought tears to my eyes. That man has gone through so much in the past 18months, but has came out the other side and shows if you have the determination you can do anything!

I donated to his charity because its close to my family as my cousin died of the same condition.

And before people say it was a Celtic love in, many non Celtic fans were there watching and playing!

hibbymick
08-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Watching petrov do that lap of honour and see his kids run up to him brought tears to my eyes. That man has gone through so much in the past 18months, but has came out the other side and shows if you have the determination you can do anything!

And before people say it was a Celtic love in, many non Celtic fans were there watching and playing!

I just started choppin the onions at the right time :whistle:

One Day
08-09-2013, 03:21 PM

Ridiculous post

hibbymac
08-09-2013, 03:51 PM
Ridiculous post

:agree:

Pretty Boy
08-09-2013, 03:55 PM

Shocking post.

Emotional scenes at the end with Petrov and his kids. Well done to all who turned up today for a great cause.

Aldo
08-09-2013, 03:55 PM

I shake my head at this post. dear dear. All for a great cause and for charity. Well done to all those at Celtic, including the fans for turning up in the numbers that they have today and supported one of their own who is seriously ill.

O and for the other plAyers to support a great cause.

hfc rd
08-09-2013, 04:01 PM

No need for a post like that. It was a game for charity and to one of their players who had to sadly retire because of that illness.

HH81
08-09-2013, 04:26 PM
The end shows there is more to life than football.

LongshanksED
08-09-2013, 04:47 PM
Just because I don't care about watching a charity match doesn't mean I dont sympathise with it

Wouldn't/don't watch any fundraising/charity/testimonial/celebrity matches as they are usually dross and very low in entertainment

SaulGoodman
08-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Just because I don't care about watching a charity match doesn't mean I dont sympathise with it

Wouldn't/don't watch any fundraising/charity/testimonial/celebrity matches as they are usually dross and very low in entertainment

Just stop, mate.

Hibtastic
08-09-2013, 05:12 PM

A bit like your posts!!!

basehibby
08-09-2013, 09:40 PM
John Terry sneaking in for a game

Not just for the post match photo sesh then???

PS - good luck to Petrov in his continuing fight against the disease and well done raising so much dosh :top marks

basehibby
08-09-2013, 09:45 PM

Longshanks long since rotted in his grave - and William Wallace ****ged his daughter in law as well - I know cos I saw it in a filum.

Geo_1875
08-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Does that count as one of Celtics home games in the tv deal?

--------
09-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Longshanks long since rotted in his grave - and William Wallace ****ged his daughter in law as well - I know cos I saw it in a filum.

Well, if your only knowledge of that period of Scottish history comes from "Braveheart" .... :rolleyes:

JOD
09-09-2013, 01:01 AM

Jambo TOSSER get back to your sickback :jamboak:

KeithTheHibby
09-09-2013, 06:26 AM

You should have said that in your original post. Either that say nothing at all. You were hardly going to get any support with that opinion of yours.

SkintHibby
09-09-2013, 09:53 AM
I was at Celtic Park yesterday with my tim pal cause he had a spare ticket going.
Quite impressive turnout and it was amusing every time the one direction boy touched the ball. Half the ground booing, half screaming lol.