PDA

View Full Version : hibs v hahahearts retrospective red cards

clerriehibs
06-09-2013, 04:02 PM
After hamill getting off with a dive last week and then off with a red card this week, and the grunts going all calimero-esque with their "it's an injustice" bleating, are there any stattos out there who know hibs & hearts respective totals in red card appeals won & lost, red cards retrospectively actually dished out, and retrospective red cards successfully rejected (as per GO'C)?

#FromTheCapital
06-09-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm not a statto, but I don't have to be to know one simple fact. Hearts are ****my diving cheating ****ing ****s

Purple & Green
06-09-2013, 09:58 PM
From memory we've had three red cards rescinded, and no retrospective red cards issued. Brebner, Dickoh and Miller off the top of my head.

There seems to have been several retrospective red cards issued against us, and I can't think of any red cards rescinded against us.

What does that mean?

Viva_Palmeiras
06-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Neil Berry deserves a retro for his halfing of Paul Wright - who was coming onto a game at the time the rest is history but that's one osser I was glad to see the back of - thug.

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-09-2013, 10:04 PM
After hamill getting off with a dive last week and then off with a red card this week, and the grunts going all calimero-esque with their "it's an injustice" bleating, are there any stattos out there who know hibs & hearts respective totals in red card appeals won & lost, red cards retrospectively actually dished out, and retrospective red cards successfully rejected (as per GO'C)?

Celtic chat!

Hermit Crab
06-09-2013, 10:52 PM

But the one last weekend was never a red card......... Celtic paranoia creeping in there mate?

Jonnyboy
07-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Neil Berry deserves a firing squad for his halfing of Paul Wright - who was coming onto a game at the time the rest is history but that's one osser I was glad to see the back of - thug.

Fixed that for you VP :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
07-09-2013, 01:48 PM
Fixed that for you VP :greengrin

I'd go along with that. They really do stoop that low to win. That's merely one thing IMO that sets us apart. Didn't even get a yellow iirc?!!!

Jonnyboy
08-09-2013, 09:15 PM
I'd go along with that. They really do stoop that low to win. That's merely one thing IMO that sets us apart. Didn't even get a yellow iirc?!!!

Correct. No yellow

basehibby
08-09-2013, 09:37 PM
From memory we've had three red cards rescinded, and no retrospective red cards issued. Brebner, Dickoh and Miller off the top of my head.

There seems to have been several retrospective red cards issued against us, and I can't think of any red cards rescinded against us.

What does that mean?

Having read your post several times I've no ****ing idea!

Purple & Green
08-09-2013, 10:24 PM
Having read your post several times I've no ****ing idea!

It basically means that things don't even themselves out, and we are a loser.

Leishy1995
10-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Was Brednar not overturned? I feel like it was.