PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help ?

Franck Stanton
05-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Apologies if this is wrong forum , [ probably is ] but, as there is no Hibs game this weekend was thinking of jumping in car and motoring over to France to visit the town Franck Sauzee grew up in. My problem/quandary is, I have an old style driving licence, by that I mean prior to introduction of photo-card and paper one currently issued. Is it still valid for driving abroad ? Can anyone please enlighten me / Have tried searching on the internet but whenever driving licences appear they always refer to the photo-card and paper part. Many thanks.

Killiehibbie
05-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Apologies if this is wrong forum , [ probably is ] but, as there is no Hibs game this weekend was thinking of jumping in car and motoring over to France to visit the town Franck Sauzee grew up in. My problem/quandary is, I have an old style driving licence, by that I mean prior to introduction of photo-card and paper one currently issued. Is it still valid for driving abroad ? Can anyone please enlighten me / Have tried searching on the internet but whenever driving licences appear they always refer to the photo-card and paper part. Many thanks.It is valid.

Pedantic_Hibee
05-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Stalker-ish type post in my humble opinion. Make him sign a contract, we need a sweeper. Bring Gary Smith and Paul Fenwick back with you on your return journey.

Future17
05-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Apologies if this is wrong forum , [ probably is ] but, as there is no Hibs game this weekend was thinking of jumping in car and motoring over to France to visit the town Franck Sauzee grew up in. My problem/quandary is, I have an old style driving licence, by that I mean prior to introduction of photo-card and paper one currently issued. Is it still valid for driving abroad ? Can anyone please enlighten me / Have tried searching on the internet but whenever driving licences appear they always refer to the photo-card and paper part. Many thanks.

Legendary activity. To think I can't be bothered to walk 5 mins to ER on matchdays.

If you see him, ask him if he enjoyed the book! :greengrin

Andy74
05-09-2013, 12:53 PM

:greengrin

Hibbyradge
05-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Stalker-ish type post in my humble opinion.

Remember to take a vial of your own blood.

Just in case you meet him. :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
05-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Remember to take a vial of your own blood.

Just in case you meet him. :agree:

Baws, I brought a stool sample. Nae wonder he wasn't answering the door. :cb

Hibiza
05-09-2013, 01:49 PM
give the great one ma best wishes. let us know how you got on, with special ref to , the great one , woman, bevvy and fitball.:flag:

Franck Stanton
05-09-2013, 03:50 PM
It is valid.

Many thanks Killiehibbie

Bostonhibby
05-09-2013, 05:01 PM

Definitely valid, am just back, licence is the least of your worries. Make sure you have a reflective vest for everyone in the car, warning triangle, GB plate or sticker, first aid kit and your own breathalyser. Keeps the french cops busy but you are a cross between an ambulance a road crew and a mobile alcoholics anonymous unit!