PDA

View Full Version : Best Desparing Hibs Thread Title

Dashing Bob S
03-09-2013, 01:43 PM
It's a tough choice so far, but I like 'Hibs are sucking the life out of me'.

SaulGoodman
03-09-2013, 01:47 PM
I liked 'Spicy Pies at Easter Road'

It shows how out of hand the abuse for our own players is getting :agree:

zlatan
03-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Not a thread title but yesterday mornings Jeremy Kyle segment "I'm on the drugs and Fenlon won't apologise for it" was pretty severe.

Saorsa
03-09-2013, 01:49 PM
I actually like this one, some many despairing threads that we have a thread about despairing threads, cannae get much mair despairing than that. :agree:

hibsbollah
03-09-2013, 01:55 PM
'Soul destroying' scores high for melodrama :agree:

CyberSauzee
03-09-2013, 01:57 PM
Not a thread title but yesterday mornings Jeremy Kyle segment "I'm on the drugs and Fenlon won't apologise for it" was pretty severe.

Similar to you zlatan, not a thread title, but I've been particularly perturbed the last couple of weeks at the so-called good Samaritans, who take it upon themselves to hand in STs that they think have been lost, when we all know they've been discarded in a fit of pique at yet another soul sapping display.

Wilson
03-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Winger required? Callum Booth! Get him back!! Nothing says more about how far we've fallen.

Or, simply

Protest.

Dunderhall
03-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Hibs Lottery should be quite high up.

HibeeEmma
03-09-2013, 02:25 PM
Winger required? Callum Booth! Get him back!! Nothing says more about how far we've fallen.

Or, simply

Protest.

:agree: Which never happened.

I have to say "Ask yourself this...Where does Fenlon go after Hibs?" is clutching at straws. Didn't have to click on the thread to see the dogs abuse at the OP.

Pete
03-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Thank goodness I'm not alone.

No offence to the relevant posters but if I'm not reading a suicide note from a dying swan I'm reading another repetitive rant about how Fenlon and Petrie must go from the same sources. Dogs with bones doesn't begin to describe it.

Saorsa
03-09-2013, 03:28 PM

No offence to the relevant posters but if I'm not reading a suicide note from a dying swan I'm reading another repetitive rant about how Fenlon and Petrie must go from the same sources. Dogs with bones doesn't begin to describe it.Well if you're no interested why are you reading them? You could try no reading them :dunno: just a suggestion.

Greenblood70
03-09-2013, 03:31 PM
I liked 'bored, bored, bored' on the PM forum. Sums it up succinctly imo.

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2013, 03:33 PM
I cant remember who the original poster was, but there was a thread posted a few years back that went, this shambles has been coming. That was a personal favorite of mine, and if i remember rightly, it caused a fair bit of dialogue? :faf:

Pete
03-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Well if you're no interested why are you reading them? You could try no reading them :dunno: just a suggestion.

I try mate. The anti Petrie/Fenlon posts are popping up everywhere though and thread topic is no barrier.

It's only a matter of time before they appear in the Israeli-Palestinian thread in the dug-out. ;-)

Barman Stanton
03-09-2013, 03:50 PM
I try mate. The anti Petrie/Fenlon posts are popping up everywhere though and thread topic is no barrier.

It's only a matter of time before they appear in the Israeli-Palestinian thread in the dug-out. ;-)

Could just be a reflection of how the support feels. Every Hibee I know is fed up and lost all faith in Fenlon. It has been brewing for years now.

basehibby
03-09-2013, 06:08 PM

:boo hoo:That one takes some beating - but for demonstrating the intensity of our collective gloom I'd pick the valiantly titled :

A Positive Note

...from Hibee_Girl - sure the thread title is positive, but needless to say, the content is 20 odd posts of wrist slitting hell! Nice try Hibee_Girl but pass me that shotgun all the same - goodbye cruel world :bye:

matty_f
03-09-2013, 06:44 PM
'Soul destroying' scores high for melodrama :agree:

Guilty!

Pedantic_Hibee
03-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Was a thread ever titled "F****ng....Boooooooo!!!!!"?

Phil D. Rolls
03-09-2013, 06:53 PM
I would like to see a thread discussing the effect that Fenlon is having on Edinburgh property prices.

Purehibee_MYB
03-09-2013, 07:21 PM
My personal favourite was this thread that ended up 7 pages long a few weeks ago with this title and op.

"****ing joke club

I couldn't give a **** if I,am barred from this site. Fenlon is a ****ing twat . The club is ****ed. Joke club embarrassing and most people on here need to wake up. I will not be back . Rather watch kids fitba on a Saturday that that *****."

Crossgates Hibs
03-09-2013, 07:22 PM

Oops starting to regret that thread now we have just beat sevco scoring another three goals into the bargain. No doubt my positivity will be short lived lol.:greengrin

Jonnyboy
03-09-2013, 07:48 PM
I quite like

Richie Towell labels time at Hibs as "Frustrating"

How the **** does he think we feel :greengrin

Moon unit
03-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Had considered putting forward a thread - Hibs make me very sad (at the moment)!
As a weak effort at being melodramatic!..

hibby rae
03-09-2013, 08:26 PM

No offence to the relevant posters but if I'm not reading a suicide note from a dying swan I'm reading another repetitive rant about how Fenlon and Petrie must go from the same sources. Dogs with bones doesn't begin to describe it.

:agree:

nonshinyfinish
03-09-2013, 08:30 PM
I thought I'd started a thread called I'm Leaving You, You Worthless Harlot! (And This Time, I Mean It) the other day, but I must not have pressed submit.

Bostonhibby
03-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Pat Fenlon Ate My Hamster was going to be my choice for sensationalist title, but it turns out it was just another hamster suicide after watching the highlights of the Hibs - v Ross County match.

connerg
03-09-2013, 09:40 PM
:agree: Which never happened.

I have to say "Ask yourself this...Where does Fenlon go after Hibs?" is clutching at straws. Didn't have to click on the thread to see the dogs abuse at the OP.

That was me after a few shandy's

mixumatosis
04-09-2013, 12:24 PM
I would like to see a thread discussing the effect that Fenlon is having on Edinburgh property prices.

There's probably one on the Daily Mail's website, have you checked ?

Hibernianinc
04-09-2013, 12:27 PM

Has to be "East Terracing" for me DB.

There's nothing obvious in that as to its content's true nature, but you just know it's a yearning tome for times gone by. :agree:

steakbake
04-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Has to be "East Terracing" for me DB.

There's nothing obvious in that as to its content's true nature, but you just know it's a yearning tome for times gone by. :agree:

Nostalgia just isn't what it used to be...

Moon unit
04-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Still love the 'what shade of Green' threads,when its time for the new top...5 pager at least!