PDA

View Full Version : ER on telly during corrie advert tonight?

clerriehibs
02-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Sorry, no ling, i'm on my mo ile and havenae a clue.

But paper scotsman suggests a Jane Horrocks ad filmed at ER during the coronation st ads tonight.

Moulin Yarns
02-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Sorry, no ling, i'm on my mo ile and havenae a clue.

But paper scotsman suggests a Jane Horrocks ad filmed at ER during the coronation st ads tonight.

It will either be to promote the film Sunshine on Leith, or possibly a retrospective of her role in Little Voice as she looks to join the Singing Section/Section 43

Brightside
02-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Its for Sunshine on Leith which comes out in a few weeks.....WARNING....It looks like it will be utter ****.

Moulin Yarns
02-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Its for Sunshine on Leith which comes out in a few weeks.....WARNING....It looks like it will be utter ****.

All a matter of opinion. I've seen the stage version, and it would bring a tear to a glass eye. very good.

Brightside
02-09-2013, 03:03 PM
All a matter of opinion. I've seen the stage version, and it would bring a tear to a glass eye. very good.

The stage version is excellent. I've seen it a few time. The trailer to the movie is on You Tube. Its minging.

California-Hibs
02-09-2013, 03:23 PM
The stage version is excellent. I've seen it a few time. The trailer to the movie is on You Tube. Its minging.

Disagree. Have watched the trailer and think it looks brilliant. It's all about opinions though.

Franck Stanton
02-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Disagree. Have watched the trailer and think it looks brilliant. It's all about opinions though.

Agree, have seen the stage show 3 times and cannae wait for the film - looks good in trailer and KNOW the music is good.

Jack Hackett
02-09-2013, 04:47 PM

The Hampden '07 version does....every time :greengrin