PDA

View Full Version : Scott Robertson

Heedersnvolleys
01-09-2013, 10:14 PM
He seemed the most obvious sub yesterday really surprised he never got on:confused:

B.H.F.C
01-09-2013, 10:16 PM
He seemed the most obvious sub yesterday really surprised he never got on:confused:

Was baffling. Our best midfielder in the 3 games prior to being injured.

TheFamous1875
01-09-2013, 10:18 PM
I'd've got Heffernan on, then Stanton, then Caldwell. I'd've had Robertson on from the beginning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fergus52
01-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Should have been on for Tudor-Jones at half time.

Heedersnvolleys
02-09-2013, 06:45 AM
I felt it was more the service to the strikers rather than the strikers themselves that was the problem so I saw no point in changing them as they would not have done anything different than what Collins and Vine did.

Gustavo Fring
02-09-2013, 06:48 AM

he's the only hibby to score at ER this season . why on earth would we bring him on

MyJo
02-09-2013, 07:40 AM
I said after 60 minutes we needed to get Robertson on for taiwo to start pushing forward more from midfield if we were going to try and win the game but Fenlon in his infinite wisdom decided that bringing Caldwell on was the better option and then with less than 10 minutes to go he takes of the only player to actually look like setting up a goal in handling and replaces another striker with absolutely no chance of changing the game with such a deep sitting midfield and 8 minutes to play.

Fenlons substitutions constantly frustrate me

basehibby
02-09-2013, 08:57 AM
This was what really baffled me about Saturday. Robertson would be an automatic starter if fully fit from what I've seen this season, so why he didn't even get off the bench when we're chasing a goal was beyond me. A potentially game changing omission which saw me pretty much give up the ghost on Fenlon ever having a clue.