PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Statistic

Leith Green
01-09-2013, 09:17 AM
One goal in four home competitive matches this season. That goal came about from a red card incident.

Absolutely shocking stuff, how long are we going to allow Fenlon to continue in this vein? The board yet again are cornered into backing a man who clearly shouldn't be managing the club.

Absolute howler in appointing Fenlon and an even bigger howler backing him with all the signings when he is clearly not a very good manager.

The board don't have a leg to stand on when the inevitable happens..... Eventually!

Liberal Hibby
01-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Four games is not evidence it's anecdote

Leith Green
01-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Four games is not evidence it's anecdote

How come? We have played 4 home matches and scored in one, the evidence is pretty damning id say. Throw into the fact the way we are playing and how unlikely we look to score and hey presto!

Holmesdale Hibs
01-09-2013, 09:30 AM
How many chances have we created at home this season? One for Collins? Robertson's goal was a great strike but didn't come from good build up play.

Liberal Hibby
01-09-2013, 09:31 AM
How come? We have played 4 home matches and scored in one, the evidence is pretty damning id say. Throw into the fact the way we are playing and how unlikely we look to score and hey presto!

Let's see where we are after we've played everyone once. Then you can draw conclusions about the team's performance.

Leith Green
01-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Now that is you being selective though isnt it? 1 goal in 4 games simple stat and hard fact.. Hopeless, toothless, and clueless ...

TowerHibs
01-09-2013, 09:47 AM
think a more telling stat is that Fenlon's win record at ER is now at a stunning 22%

at least i heard this yesterday

patlowe
01-09-2013, 09:57 AM
We don't create chances under Fenlon so we are not going to score goals. With so many players coming and going under Fenlon I'm staggered that this is still the case.

I thought it was significant in the very first league game when McCall made changes specifically designed to win the game and lo and behold, Motherwell won the game. Fenlon just stood by and hoped for a nil nil draw. Telling.

RyeSloan
01-09-2013, 10:02 AM
We don't create chances under Fenlon so we are not going to score goals. With so many players coming and going under Fenlon I'm staggered that this is still the case.

I thought it was significant in the very first league game when McCall made changes specifically designed to win the game and lo and behold, Motherwell won the game. Fenlon just stood by and hoped for a nil nil draw. Telling.

Or maybe Fenlon didn't believe the players on his bench could actually win the game in the way motherwells did?

We have our squad in place now and while its been a bit of a slow drab start to the season I'm defo for letting the team settle and see where we are in a month or two....teams form in August is rarely an indicator of their season.

Wheat Hound
01-09-2013, 10:05 AM
We've won one home league game in 2013......yes, that's right, ONE game.

Pat Fenlon: gatherer of Hibernians worst ever stats

B.H.F.C
01-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Let's see where we are after we've played everyone once. Then you can draw conclusions about the team's performance.

One league win at Easter Road in the calendar year and you think we should WAIT to draw conclusions?

TowerHibs
01-09-2013, 10:15 AM

:agree:
we could have Van Nistelrooy in his prime up front just now and wouldnt score. Dont create any chances. Hoping this french boy can unlock something, otherwise we are waiting for Harris to come back

Col2
01-09-2013, 10:22 AM
Anyone know a good site that shows last years results and previous year. My mate and I are season ticket holders but reckon we may have seen 4-5 wins in last 2.5 years as we have missed the odd game.

GoldenEagle
01-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Anyone know a good site that shows last years results and previous year. My mate and I are season ticket holders but reckon we may have seen 4-5 wins in last 2.5 years as we have missed the odd game.

iHibs but I warn anyone not to check our home record over the last 4 years.

Inept doesn't even come close.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Teams can come to ER in the knowledge that one goal will be good enough to take the three points.

Hibbyradge
01-09-2013, 10:50 AM

That really is a horrible stat and, on its own, very compelling.

However, he's also the first manager to get us to consecutive Scottish Cup finals.

It does seem to me, though, that a different manager would be able to get a lot more out of the current squad.

Hiber-nation
01-09-2013, 10:52 AM
iHibs but I warn anyone not to check our home record over the last 4 years.

Inept doesn't even come close.

I've worked out Fenlon's home league record as W8 D13 L12. Abysmal.

Thecat23
01-09-2013, 10:53 AM

One league game in 2013? I didn't think it was as good as that :D

That really is a shocking stat and backs up how terribly defensive he is and he's even crap at that.

Westie1875
01-09-2013, 11:19 AM

This stat alone should see him sacked.

Bobby's Cinema
01-09-2013, 11:20 AM
We literally wait the best part of an hour between chances

KeithTheHibby
01-09-2013, 11:25 AM
We haven't scored a goal in the first half of games this season. 7 competitive games. Surely there is an issue with that?!

GoldenEagle
01-09-2013, 11:33 AM
We haven't scored a goal in the first half of games this season. 7 competitive games. Surely there is an issue with that?!

The issue is Pat Fenlon is now so scared to lose a game that attacking is the last thing on his mind. 'Keep it tight" will be his weekly training mantra.

Wheat Hound
01-09-2013, 11:36 AM
Further to above, the ONE league game we did win was the dead rubber last game of the season v Dundee with a late Wotherspoon winner. We did of course pummel Aberdeen 1-0 in the cup in February............

He must have a worse record than Calderwood by now (ratio wise)?

Bobby's Cinema
01-09-2013, 11:38 AM
The issue is Pat Fenlon is now so scared to lose a game that attacking is the last thing on his mind. 'Keep it tight" will be his weekly training mantra.
Even the basics are missing from this team. It's like the movement has been coached out of them. Only one team trying to win that game last twenty minutes

GoldenEagle
01-09-2013, 11:42 AM
4 - home league wins in 2010/11
2 - home league wins in 2011/12
7 - home league wins in 2012/13
nil - home league wins in 2013/14

A number of these wins BTW came when we ended up in the bottom 6 and were meaningless!

Bobo
01-09-2013, 11:51 AM

I posted this on another thread:

Following the league cup success in season 2006-07, the preceding 6 season’s performances at home in the SPL make pretty dire reading.

If you include this season’s defeat to Motherwell, Hibs have played 115 home SPL ties since the beginning of season 2007/08. From those fixtures there have been:

39 wins (19 by a 2 or more goal margin)
40 losses (15 by a 2 or more goal margin)*
36 draws.

The team has failed to score in 32 of the 115 matches.

When taking an average season ticket price of £390 over the 6 season’s = £2340 this equates to £60 per win or £15.29 per point if you include drawn matches. Supporters have been short changed for too long now with little signs of improvement or value for their money.

Going to watch your football team on a Saturday afternoon should be entertaining, not a chore

If you add in the Dundee Utd & Ross County results the stats have got even worse!

Liberal Hibby
01-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Now that is you being selective though isnt it? 1 goal in 4 games simple stat and hard fact.. Hopeless, toothless, and clueless ...

Fenlon may well be hopeless but no sensible employer is going to sack someone when there is still a chance for improvement. Four games is too soon to tell whether this years team is likely to perform to an acceptable standard.

Thecat23
01-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Fenlon may well be hopeless but no sensible employer is going to sack someone when there is still a chance for improvement. Four games is too soon to tell whether this years team is likely to perform to an acceptable standard.

I asked this before I don't think you replied, on what evidence over the games played so far makes you think Fenlon will change this team into a winning one when all he's done in 2 years and the facts are there in black and white is defend like mad and play hoof ball. When we do have it, and try to move it up the park it's at a pace where I could go for a pee order a coke and drink it before returning to my seat and we still won't have passed the half way line.

Why can't you admit what is clear to the most green tinted fans that he's not good enough and either is the way we play.

Treadstone
01-09-2013, 12:18 PM

A site called 'Statto'. Excellent stuff you can even get league tables after historical results. On phone or would give you exact web address.

Leith Green
01-09-2013, 02:51 PM

Okay then, lets forget the 1 goal in 4 home games. Lets take the away games into account here, that equates to 7 matches now. If there was inconsistency in our performances then id say you had a point in waiting longer in forming an opinion. The problem here is we are 100 per cent consistent, consistently rubbish, rubbish football, rubbish tactics generally just utter rubbish. We dont play passages of football, we just lump the ball or when we do have it on the deck, we turn back the way and either lose possesion or we lump the ball again., it isnt even like we are set up to be good at doing that, Fenlon is hopeless and we have been dire to watch for the past ten months, you could argue a lot longer too.

If you or anyone else for that matter thinks that things are going to improve given time, then im sorry but you dont have a clue, or the slightest understanding of the game, or you are actually pat fenlon???

Dashing Bob S
01-09-2013, 02:55 PM

A number of these wins BTW came when we ended up in the bottom 6 and were meaningless!

Fortress ER.

It almost makes me want to hunt down Alex Miller and apologise to him for my youthful berating of him in the eighties.

Treadstone
01-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Fortress ER.

It almost makes me want to hunt down Alex Miller and apologise to him for my youthful berating of him in the eighties.

Steady on Bob. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Sir David Gray
01-09-2013, 03:04 PM
A site called 'Statto'. Excellent stuff you can even get league tables after historical results. On phone or would give you exact web address.

http://www.statto.com/

Thecat23
01-09-2013, 05:39 PM
Okay then, lets forget the 1 goal in 4 home games. Lets take the away games into account here, that equates to 7 matches now. If there was inconsistency in our performances then id say you had a point in waiting longer in forming an opinion. The problem here is we are 100 per cent consistent, consistently rubbish, rubbish football, rubbish tactics generally just utter rubbish. We dont play passages of football, we just lump the ball or when we do have it on the deck, we turn back the way and either lose possesion or we lump the ball again., it isnt even like we are set up to be good at doing that, Fenlon is hopeless and we have been dire to watch for the past ten months, you could argue a lot longer too.

If you or anyone else for that matter thinks that things are going to improve given time, then im sorry but you dont have a clue, or the slightest understanding of the game, or you are actually pat fenlon???

It has to be Pat as he never responds to anything like what you or myself have asked him. We are only asking valid questions why he thinks this. But so far hasn't answered.

Lucius Apuleius
01-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Just think what we are saving on win bonuses.

Zazu62
01-09-2013, 06:41 PM

Things can only get better, I think.

SouthamptonHibs
01-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Just watched the highlights on BBC, shocking, County should have won the game they had the best two chances, a better striker would have scored both. Fenlon has put together a solid team which is hard to beat (unless your Swedish) but offers zero entertainment for the fans. Our home stat are shocking. Worrying thing is WE have still to play Aberdeen, Celtic, ICT & St Johnstone in our first round of matches, all off these teams look stronger than the team's we have already played (Killie, Well Hearts United and County)

Liberal Hibby
01-09-2013, 10:13 PM

Nah I'm not Pat Fenlon and I'm not a psychic either. I just happen to think we should see where we are after we've played everyone once before issuing P45s. A new manger now can't sign anyone until January anyway - and if we really are relegation contenders as so many appear to believe appointing a new manager in Oct/Nov gives enough time to get out of any trouble and a window to sign some new players.

Giving Pat his jotters now is pointlessly premature.

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 06:18 AM
Nah I'm not Pat Fenlon and I'm not a psychic either. I just happen to think we should see where we are after we've played everyone once before issuing P45s. A new manger now can't sign anyone until January anyway - and if we really are relegation contenders as so many appear to believe appointing a new manager in Oct/Nov gives enough time to get out of any trouble and a window to sign some new players.

Giving Pat his jotters now is pointlessly premature.

It's not pointless though. A new manager may well get the best out the squad as we actually don't have a bad team it's just not getting used properly. Come Nov if we sack him then our season may well be over. At least it's still the start and can try push on with better football to be watched.

Pat's style is up there with the worst i've seen anywhere. I can't believe you're happy enough to think all is fine and well. Fan's are dropping faster than the titanic it makes perfect sense to bin him. Also how do you justify one league win at home in 2013?? Still gelling in yeah??!

Liberal Hibby
02-09-2013, 09:56 AM
It's not pointless though. A new manager may well get the best out the squad as we actually don't have a bad team it's just not getting used properly. Come Nov if we sack him then our season may well be over. At least it's still the start and can try push on with better football to be watched.

Pat's style is up there with the worst i've seen anywhere. I can't believe you're happy enough to think all is fine and well. Fan's are dropping faster than the titanic it makes perfect sense to bin him. Also how do you justify one league win at home in 2013?? Still gelling in yeah??!

No I don't think all is fine and I wouldn't be unhappy if Fenlon was replaced. But he has to be given a bit more time to see if he can get his signings - which on paper are strong top 6 performers - playing. After a dozen games our season cannot be over when there are 70+ points to play for and we haven't even played the first Scottish Cup tie. And I can't see even Fenlon losing to Stranraer at home in the League Cup.

I just don't see the point of binning him now after a poor start - it would be a panic kneejerk reaction that would damage the club's reputation for trying to do things the right way.

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 10:20 AM
No I don't think all is fine and I wouldn't be unhappy if Fenlon was replaced. But he has to be given a bit more time to see if he can get his signings - which on paper are strong top 6 performers - playing. After a dozen games our season cannot be over when there are 70+ points to play for and we haven't even played the first Scottish Cup tie. And I can't see even Fenlon losing to Stranraer at home in the League Cup.

I just don't see the point of binning him now after a poor start - it would be a panic kneejerk reaction that would damage the club's reputation for trying to do things the right way.

1 WIN at home in 2013 in the league... And you think it would be a knee jerk reaction. He's shocking and when he's fired I hope you can come on and say how you got it wrong. Just like I will if he did turn us around, but there is more chance of Anne Widdiecombe getting a ride than that ever happening.

Owain_1987
02-09-2013, 10:25 AM
The thing is Fenlon out is a good idea but first who would come in and even if we did get a new man they are left with a Fenlon team that would take a while to ship out. Petrie as dug himself a hole this time too big to get out off. I really feel we need a new back-room team and maybe hire who ever appoints managers at Motherwell as they seem to get it right.

Paisley Hibby
02-09-2013, 10:50 AM
Teams can come to ER in the knowledge that one goal will be good enough to take the three points.

That's why most other teams have renamed our stadium "Three Points Road".

connerg
02-09-2013, 07:02 PM

However, he's also the first manager to get us to consecutive Scottish Cup finals.

It does seem to me, though, that a different manager would be able to get a lot more out of the current squad.

We reached consecutive Scottish Cup finals in the 1920's. Lost to Celtic and Airdrie.

jabis
02-09-2013, 07:24 PM
One goal in four home competitive matches this season. That goal came about from a red card incident.

Absolutely shocking stuff, how long are we going to allow Fenlon to continue in this vein? The board yet again are cornered into backing a man who clearly shouldn't be managing the club.

Absolute howler in appointing Fenlon and an even bigger howler backing him with all the signings when he is clearly not a very good manager.

The board don't have a leg to stand on when the inevitable happens..... Eventually!

i can picture you running about,waving your hands in the air,stopping only to type a few words.

followed by more :woohoo:.......work in progress by PF,but you probably wet your pants with CC,YH and JC.

only read the OP,as I can't be earsed reading the rest of the ......oooooohhhh,let's have a boycott...........oooooohhhh,I already handed back my season ticket.............oooooohhhh,I never bought one......well done,Hibs fans are vewy vewy pwoud of you.

get a check on reality,get real,and.....GET BEHIND HIBERNIAN F.C.

apologies to anyone who resembles this remark,and takes offence :greengrin

HibbyAndy
02-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Ken the hing is right.. Wether we hate Fenlon or like him ..Agree with his subs or no...Agree with 1 up front at hame or no...Is he clueless or no...Pathetic home record or no...The hing is ask yoursel, When was the last time you TRULY left Easter rd and said 'How good are we?'..How good was that to watch?.. Ive not enjoyed a game at Easter rd for a very very long time now..I go through habit but am left totally numbskulled and utterly bored oot ma heid.. I take my 2 kids and so does my burd take her 2 and we have won one home game since January i believe..The kids are slowly beginning to not like watching hibs anymare..Nae excitement, Nae shots nae goals,,Just nowt entertaining anymore.

Fenlon needs relieved of his duty's and it needs done now before more and more fans stay away.

Hibs are absolute horrendous to watch.

Golden Bear
02-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Ken the hing is right.. Wether we hate Fenlon or like him ..Agree with his subs or no...Agree with 1 up front at hame or no...Is he clueless or no...Pathetic home record or no...The hing is ask yoursel, When was the last time you TRULY left Easter rd and said 'How good are we?'..How good was that to watch?.. Ive not enjoyed a game at Easter rd for a very very long time now..I go through habit but am left totally numbskulled and utterly bored oot ma heid.. I take my 2 kids and so does my burd take her 2 and we have won one home game since January i believe..The kids are slowly beginning to not like watching hibs anymare..Nae excitement, Nae shots nae goals,,Just nowt entertaining anymore.

Fenlon needs relieved of his duty's and it needs done now before more and more fans stay away.

All very sad but unfortunately perfectly true.

jabis
02-09-2013, 07:55 PM

the less support,the worse it will get.

booing the team.for shame.

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 08:06 PM
the less support,the worse it will get.

booing the team.for shame.

Why would it get worse with less support?

According to Pat some of our players are "scared" of a bigger crowd. Maybe if we get around 4k we could finish second!!!!!

jabis
02-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Why would it get worse with less support?

According to Pat some of our players are "scared" of a bigger crowd. Maybe if we get around 4k we could finish second!!!!!

Where to start....I suppose if the crowd was 4k,at least they would be real supporters of Hibernian F.C.,so you may be right :agree:

ACTUALLY......that's a brilliant idea,then,when the team starts to perform,all the :loser: that boo,can come back and give the players pelters :thumbsup:

I think I see a flaw in your cunning plan.

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 08:36 PM
I certainly do not agree with anyone booing players. But they have every right to stay away if they are fed up. To suggest they are all boo boys is a tad ridiculous.

So I'll ask you again.... What evidence staying away hurts Hibs? Never heard of voting with your feet? I've no issue anyone going as I'll Prob sadly be the dumb ass that does. But ones who are staying away are the clever ones if you ask me. Once Petrie sees how much the fans are turning away he will **** the bed and change will happen sooner or later.

basehibby
02-09-2013, 09:15 PM
WOW - didn't realise it was quite that bad - but ONE home league win in eight months is absolutely F'in dreadful. Just WTF did we do to deserve that I ask you?!?

I think if it hadn't been for the dual Cup Final appearances Pat would possibly be gone already. But to be fair - the achievement of reaching Hampden twice on the trot is inarguably as much part of Fenlon's Hibs record as this woeful home form.

However, any brownie points that PF had built up with the support through the cup run have been swiftly squandered this season with the woeful surrender vs Malmo followed by a pretty turgid start to the league campaign.

The board seem to be taking a more pragmatic view - allowing their man the backing and time to turn things round, perhaps reckoning that, with only one year left on his deal and with relegation looking an unlikely outcome it's worth the gamble in case he comes good. And also perhaps recognising that with their usual policy of not completing (competing?) essential deals until a month into the season to the fore, they share responsibility for the utter drivel we've been served up so far this term.

As a supporter though, and one who has given Fenlon plenty of slack, I have pretty much given up the ghost with him now. Decisions like leaving an in form Robertson on the bench vs Ross County have left me bemused, and allowing an albeit patchwork side to get thrashed off the park by Malmo is symptomatic of a tactical naivety which shows no sign of abating. I've become swayed into the belief that he simply isn't good enough and never will be - would love to be proved wrong but can't see it happening I'm afraid - Pat out - Butcher in please!

Nailrod
02-09-2013, 09:33 PM

It does seem to me, though, that a different manager would be able to get a lot more out of the current squad.You have to be brutally honest about this. In neither of our cup runs did we have to face any team from the top 6 of the SPL until the final. I won't dwell on what happened when we did.

jabis
02-09-2013, 09:35 PM
I certainly do not agree with anyone booing players. But they have every right to stay away if they are fed up. To suggest they are all boo boys is a tad ridiculous.

So I'll ask you again.... What evidence staying away hurts Hibs? Never heard of voting with your feet? I've no issue anyone going as I'll Prob sadly be the dumb ass that does. But ones who are staying away are the clever ones if you ask me. Once Petrie sees how much the fans are turning away he will **** the bed and change will happen sooner or later.

but you come on here,a Hibs supporters forum, to "boo" our manager and hope RP craps his bed because we are not having it all your spoilt little 2yr old tantrum way.............away and support the other team if you think we are that bad :brickwall

sorry you got in the way of my rant,but some of the ***** on here is soul destroying.... worse than some of our performances.

Nailrod
02-09-2013, 09:43 PM
the less support, the worse it will get...I hate to seem a pedant, but the facts don't actually bear this out.

The biggest support we have had this season coincided with the worst home defeat in the history of the club. :dunno:

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 09:50 PM
but you come on here,a Hibs supporters forum, to "boo" our manager and hope RP craps his bed because we are not having it all your spoilt little 2yr old tantrum way.............away and support the other team if you think we are that bad :brickwall

sorry you got in the way of my rant,but some of the ***** on here is soul destroying.... worse than some of our performances.

Deeeeeep breath, now if anyone is having a little tantrum I think we can see who that is! I'm questioning our managers tactics and vision as I have no idea where he is going. All valid points as well. You can't argue with facts and the facts are we are rotten at home and have been for to long. Even away we aren't that good.

So instead of having a personal go at fans how about you read what people are saying and how we have a point to why we want him to leave.

If you can't, I'm sure your nanny will be along soon to give you you're dummy back!!!

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 09:59 PM

One last thing, yes I come on a Hibs forum to vent how I feel! ITS A FORUM, look it up its where folk discuss all things Hibs. It's not a happy clapping room. I'd rather vent my concerns on here than scream abuse at the manager. I'll support Hibs while I'm at ER but if I'm not happy then this is a great place to say how we all feel about our manager.

jabis
02-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Deeeeeep breath, now if anyone is having a little tantrum I think we can see who that is! I'm questioning our managers tactics and vision as I have no idea where he is going. All valid points as well. You can't argue with facts and the facts are we are rotten at home and have been for to long. Even away we aren't that good.

So instead of having a personal go at fans how about you read what people are saying and how we have a point to why we want him to leave.

If you can't, I'm sure your nanny will be along soon to give you you're dummy back!!!

sorry le chat,I'll alway's stick up for the players and supporters of Hibernian F.C..........as long as they arn't booing,thuggish prats.
If YOU stopped to listen at ER,you would realise the VAST majority want PF to succeed.

If you want instant gratification,go back to your gimp website.

dummy replaced,thank you nanny :smokin

jabis
02-09-2013, 10:10 PM
One last thing, yes I come on a Hibs forum to vent how I feel! ITS A FORUM, look it up its where folk discuss all things Hibs. It's not a happy clapping room. I'd rather vent my concerns on here than scream abuse at the manager. I'll support Hibs while I'm at ER but if I'm not happy then this is a great place to say how we all feel about our manager.

likewise.

blackpoolhibs
02-09-2013, 10:11 PM
sorry le chat,I'll alway's stick up for the players and supporters of Hibernian F.C..........as log as they arn't booing,thuggish prats.
If YOU stopped to listen at ER,you would realise the VAST majority want PF to succeed.

I would imagine every Hibs fan whether he goes to easter road or not want him to succeed? I'd also imagine a huge amount of the very same folk don't think he will, or indeed can.

jabis
02-09-2013, 10:14 PM
I would imagine every Hibs fan whether he goes to easter road or not want him to succeed? I'd also imagine a huge amount of the very same folk think he will, and indeed can.

I agree with the above :greengrin

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 10:18 PM
sorry le chat,I'll alway's stick up for the players and supporters of Hibernian F.C..........as long as they arn't booing,thuggish prats.

Sarcasm in just about every post I've noticed!! Funny that...

Anyway I think you will find we all wanted Pat to do well that's not the issue is it? He's failing, HARD FACTS tell that. I want a manager who can get the best out of these players Pat can't simples!

blackpoolhibs
02-09-2013, 10:19 PM
I agree with the above :greengrin

:fenlon :greengrin

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 10:20 PM
likewise.

Glad we agree on something :D

Joking aside why did you refer to me as "Le Chat"?

jabis
02-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Sarcasm in just about every post I've noticed!! Funny that...

Anyway I think you will find we all wanted Pat to do well that's not the issue is it? He's failing, HARD FACTS tell that. I want a manager who can get the best out of these players Pat can't simples!

well he improved us last season,but that obviously isn't a HARD FACT in your book....Hey Ho,as "they" say.

jabis
02-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Glad we agree on something :D

Joking aside why did you refer to me as "Le Chat"?

it's french for "the cat".

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 10:23 PM
well he improved us last season,but that obviously isn't a HARD FACT in your book....Hey Ho,as "they" say.

Bottom six an improvement?!!! You really do set you're standards very high.

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 10:26 PM
it's french for "the cat".

At least I learned something tonight :)

Because I wouldn't like to think you were telling me to get to the "gimp website" and calling me someone who posts over there??

I'm a season ticket holder at ER have been for a few years now, happy to PM you my seat and you can pop up see me?

jabis
02-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Bottom six an improvement?!!! You really do set you're standards very high.

7th....better than 11th,you don't set your maths standards very high :confused:

jabis
02-09-2013, 10:27 PM
At least I learned something tonight :)

Because I wouldn't like to think you were telling me to get to the "gimp website" and calling me someone who posts over there??

I'm a season ticket holder at ER have been for a few years now, happy to PM you my seat and you can pop up see me?

feel free !

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 10:29 PM
7th....better than 11th,you don't set your maths standards very high :confused:

You can gloss over that all you want, it's bottom six and again we didnt exactly blow teams away. We have started this season in shocking form but you seem to have skipped past that and decided we will be fine.

jabis
02-09-2013, 10:29 PM
night night all :flag:

Thecat23
02-09-2013, 10:30 PM
feel free !

Done

pacorosssco
02-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Collins must wonder what hes signed up too. Hes had no service. LG took a season and a few:fenlon too his own fans to find form but was/is a different forward to Collins. At the moment Collins doesnt have a 30 yarder every second week in locker but looks like with service to napper/six yard box he could score and with partner could bring midfield into play. Oh him and LG would have been nice:cb

pacorosssco
02-09-2013, 10:37 PM
You can gloss over that all you want, it's bottom six and again we didnt exactly blow teams away. We have started this season in shocking form but you seem to have skipped past that and decided we will be fine.

Agree and from a strong position in Nov even Dec we finished bottom six plus with no Sevco it was in reality 8th :( Cup finals as enjoyable as they were:confused: have papered over no tangible improvement from Calderwood

Miguel
02-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Agree and from a strong position in Nov even Dec we finished bottom six plus with no Sevco it was in reality 8th :( Cup finals as enjoyable as they were:confused: have papered over no tangible improvement from Calderwood

I didn't enjoy the cup finals...

pacorosssco
02-09-2013, 10:47 PM
I didn't enjoy the cup finals...

How not ?,fans full time and part time were squeezed like a sausage into a tube of smarties for everything they had and we got to keep season tickets at a decent level to give the impression all was well. 1st time players got to celebrate our worst defeat to them in george street and the this year they got to go on Holiday while there:rolleyes: Grannies of uber fans got a day in Glasgow:greengrin