PDA

View Full Version : Ask yourself this......,..Where does Fenlon go after Hibs?

connerg
31-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Hibs are the top of his achievements as a manager. Would you employ him?

Biggie
31-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Back to the Irish backwater he came from....

Hibrandenburg
31-08-2013, 10:38 PM

Was that really necessary?

Boyle89
31-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Don't care. He won't be at hibs so who would care?

Biggie
31-08-2013, 10:45 PM

No mate, you're right...sorry if I disrespected any backwater Irish league teams

erin go bragh
31-08-2013, 10:48 PM
No need imo !

Ggtth

Onceinawhile
31-08-2013, 10:49 PM

As opposed to the numerous leagues/cups he won in Ireland? I'd imagine he will get a job in Ireland no bother.

gegs70
31-08-2013, 10:49 PM
As a butcher making mince....

connerg
31-08-2013, 10:51 PM
As opposed to the numerous leagues/cups he won in Ireland? I'd imagine he will get a job in Ireland no bother.
Yawn

SaulGoodman
31-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Yawn

Constructive reply

connerg
31-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Constructive reply
I smell a Fenlon sympathiser!

SaulGoodman
31-08-2013, 11:23 PM

Get a grip.

I want Fenlon to go, but I don't see the point in these kinds of threads. They're a complete waste of time. That okay for you? No doubt you'll come back with another immature reply.

sleeping giant
31-08-2013, 11:35 PM

:hilarious

CallumLaidlaw
31-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Pat Fenlon has won a fair few leagues/cup as a manager, so it's fairly obvious there is a level there for him. It may turn out that our club is a level too far, but it's understandable why he was given the opportunity at this level.

connerg
31-08-2013, 11:51 PM
Get a grip.

I want Fenlon to go, but I don't see the point in these kinds of threads. They're a complete waste of time. That okay for you? No doubt you'll come back with another immature reply.
Why read and then reply to these kinds of threads?

AL-Qaholik
01-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Who cares where he goes?? So longs as it's a LONG way from Easter Road, I'll pay for his taxi myself...

blackpoolhibs
01-09-2013, 01:18 AM
Why would anyone give a **** where he went, as long as it was far away from our club? :confused:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-09-2013, 01:19 AM
Shamrock Rovers or something.

GreenArmyyy!
01-09-2013, 02:06 AM

Completely unwarranted.

Pete
01-09-2013, 02:27 AM
Completely unwarranted.

The whole thread is completely unwarranted.

Onion
01-09-2013, 05:49 AM
Agree some of the posts are OTT but the question is a reasonable one. The fact is Fenlon will never manage a bigger club or be invited to manage any other SPL club. IMHO not one of these current Hibs players is good enough to play for a bigger club. Not one.

Struggling to think of any time in the last 40 years when that has been the case.

judas
01-09-2013, 06:56 AM

I think that's a good question and one that's crossed my mind a few times.

I think Pat's failure to resign, is very much based on his perception of job prospects elsewhere. I suspect he would be back in Ireland.

lucky
01-09-2013, 07:10 AM
It appears he is going to be at Hibs till the end of the season. Let's see how his new signings help the team. But I do agree he appears out his depth

CallumLaidlaw
01-09-2013, 07:12 AM
TBF, only Mcleish and Mowbray have went to bigger clubs after Hibs in the last 30 odd years.
Says a lot about how we pick our managers

Golden Bear
01-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Back to his original trade of being a con artist/football Manager impersonator.

Mark79
01-09-2013, 08:19 AM
How about he helps us out and takes over at the asbestos arena.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Will play out like Stephen Kenny maybe? Didn't he come across to Dunfermline with much the same credentials as Pat?

HibeeEmma
01-09-2013, 08:26 AM
Get a grip.

I agree. Asking for personal abuse is uncalled for.

Pat Fenlon has won a fair few leagues/cup as a manager, so it's fairly obvious there is a level there for him. It may turn out that our club is a level too far, but it's understandable why he was given the opportunity at this level.

Exactly, as in the case of every footballer/manager - good or bad.

The Sea-gull
01-09-2013, 08:36 AM
Will play out like Stephen Kenny maybe? Didn't he come across to Dunfermline with much the same credentials as Pat?

Said this when he was appointed and have since. There has always been a fear he would be Kenny mark II. If it doesn't work out at hibs then he will not get a job in British football but his record and reputation in Irish football would probably see him walk into a job there almost straight away. He would have to do really really well in Ireland or have friends in high places at a club to get a UK no 1 job again.

Eyrie
01-09-2013, 08:59 AM
As others have said, he did very well in Ireland and will get another job over there very easily. He comes over as a nice guy so, unlike some posters, I don't wish him ill for being out of his depth at Hibs.

green day
01-09-2013, 09:08 AM
I am sick of the "he is a nice guy" pish, so here is my non-pc, considered opinion, having seen us lose 2 cup finals and being rammed by malmo by a huge margin.

Fenlon can **** right off, he is a useless **** and as long as he takes the **** Petrie with him that is the only reasonable result.

Where does he go? Who gives a flying ****.

snooky
01-09-2013, 09:10 AM
Agree some of the posts are OTT but the question is a reasonable one. The fact is Fenlon will never manage a bigger club or be invited to manage any other SPL club. IMHO not one of these current Hibs players is good enough to play for a bigger club. Not one.

Struggling to think of any time in the last 40 years when that has been the case.

This is a very good point and I would probably agree with you at this time.
I think Handling could go on to bigger things - depending on his development as a player.

cad
01-09-2013, 09:16 AM
TBF, only Mcleish and Mowbray have went to bigger clubs after Hibs in the last 30 odd years.
Says a lot about how we pick our managers

I hear Hibs are looking for another accountant , Pats doing the interviews on Tuesday :wink:

Craig_in_Prague
01-09-2013, 09:19 AM
I hear Hibs are looking for another accountant , Pats doing the interviews on Tuesday :wink:

Lol !

Jones28
01-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Back to Ireland where he knows how to win. Couldn't make the step up but will easily get a job over there.

jdships
01-09-2013, 09:35 AM

:agree: :thumbsup:
OK the man has tried and looks as though he has failed but no need for personal abuse
:rolleyes:

Northernhibee
01-09-2013, 09:40 AM
I am sick of the "he is a nice guy" pish, so here is my non-pc, considered opinion, having seen us lose 2 cup finals and being rammed by malmo by a huge margin.

Fenlon can **** right off, he is a useless **** and as long as he takes the **** Petrie with him that is the only reasonable result.

Where does he go? Who gives a flying ****.

You know, he's been respectful of our club at all times and doesn't deserve such vitriol.

Out of sheer empathy I hope all turns out well for him; he is a good guy who has tried his hardest for us but it doesn't seem to be working out.

green day
01-09-2013, 11:24 AM
You know, he's been respectful of our club at all times and doesn't deserve such vitriol.

Out of sheer empathy I hope all turns out well for him; he is a good guy who has tried his hardest for us but it doesn't seem to be working out.

Er, no - he is massively out of his depth, is in all probability taking us again to the bottom 6 and a relegation battle with hearts - who are hugely weakened.

He has been backed by the board - to an incredible extent when you think about it - and has never, ever, looked like he has a scooby about which players to play in correct positions, which subbies to bring on, to understand that goals win games etc etc.

He is turning our club into an easy touch joke - County are garbage - we got one shot on target........

So, I wont apologise for vitriol - he is useless, out of his depth, and should resign.

If that doesnt happen, he should be sacked.

If that doesnt happen Farmer should bin Petrie.

And none of my post was a kneejerk reaction - that would have happened after we were rimmed by the jambos at hampden, or didnt turn up (again) in May against celtic, or after the malmo home game - that would have been a kneejerk reaction - mine is simply that this has gone on too long - and as fans, we have been 'nicey' 'nicey' - that has not worked, so I jump to vitriolic - if he cannae see the issues then he is either (a) even more of a plum than I think or (b) Is simply marking time for a payoff - either way, he deserves my words.

Eyrie
01-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Er, no - he is massively out of his depth, is in all probability taking us again to the bottom 6 and a relegation battle with hearts - who are hugely weakened.

He has been backed by the board - to an incredible extent when you think about it - and has never, ever, looked like he has a scooby about which players to play in correct positions, which subbies to bring on, to understand that goals win games etc etc.

He is turning our club into an easy touch joke - County are garbage - we got one shot on target........

So, I wont apologise for vitriol - he is useless, out of his depth, and should resign.

If that doesnt happen, he should be sacked.

And none of my post was a kneejerk reaction - that would have happened after we were rimmed by the jambos at hampden, or didnt turn up (again) in May against celtic, or after the malmo home game - that would have been a kneejerk reaction - mine is simply that this has gone on too long - and as fans, we have been 'nicey' 'nicey' - that has not worked, so I jump to vitriolic - if he cannae see the issues then he is either (a) even more of a plum than I think or (b) Is simply marking time for a payoff - either way, he deserves my words.

And after posts like your last two would you have any grounds for complaint if other posters jumped to vitriol about you? Fenlon has always been respectful to the club and the fact that he isn't up to the job of manager does not justify the personal abuse you're giving him. Such abuse should be restricted to the likes of Calderwood and his "bag of sweeties" comment.

green day
01-09-2013, 12:07 PM
And after posts like your last two would you have any grounds for complaint if other posters jumped to vitriol about you? Fenlon has always been respectful to the club and the fact that he isn't up to the job of manager does not justify the personal abuse you're giving him. Such abuse should be restricted to the likes of Calderwood and his "bag of sweeties" comment.

No, crack on as that's the point isn't it?

That we are having an online argument/debate about this guy instead of discussing a win/goasls/tactics kinda makes my point.

The words I use are exactly what people are saying - I haven't had any chat in a pub about 'what a nice respectful guy he is' - I have heard a lot which state what I have - and worse.

If we get relegated, I'm sure you will be stating what a decent chap Pat is, and not that he was inept and should never have been at our club.

Aye right.

The Falcon
01-09-2013, 12:07 PM

Farmer owns (over 98% shareholding) Hibs and Farmer wants Petrie in charge. In fact he wishes he had 100.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2013, 12:21 PM

Whats the problem? would be a bit daft saying back to Wales when it WAS Ireland he came from.

Hibrandenburg
01-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Whats the problem? would be a bit daft saying back to Wales when it WAS Ireland he came from.

Was the word backwater really necessary?

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2013, 12:59 PM
I really dinnae understand the emotional upset its causing. I really dinnae care WTF he goes as long as he just heads there soon.

Craig_in_Prague
01-09-2013, 01:32 PM
The guy has continued on from CC to rip the soul out of the team and club. He is killing the whole "joy" of being a football fan. Apathetic is a vast understatement. Wherever he goes, go soon, sooner the better. We might get our club back...

Hibernia Na Eir
01-09-2013, 01:35 PM
Adams left Hibs and seems to have done ok at the backwaters of Dingwall.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-09-2013, 01:52 PM
Theres really nae need for that HNE! ;-)

Eyrie
01-09-2013, 06:44 PM
If we get relegated, I'm sure you will be stating what a decent chap Pat is, and not that he was inept and should never have been at our club.

I'm already on record as saying we need to make the change of manager right now. That doesn't mean I have to stoop to giving him unjustified personal abuse just because I don't rate his ability as a manager.

Squealing pig
01-09-2013, 06:57 PM
On the dole hopefully. Cant c him manageing in scotland again

Bohstron
01-09-2013, 07:03 PM
It's pretty common knowledge in Irish football circles that Fenlon will almost certainly manage Shamrock Rovers if and when Hibs get rid, in fact the only thing keeping the current SRFC boss in his job is the fact that Fenlon hasn't been sacked yet, but personally I still think he will turn things around given more time, it looks like your chairman feels the same way.

as regard to "Irish backwater" no offense taken, in fact Irish clubs have used that sort of attitude from Scottish clubs about our league to our advantage when knocking the likes of Aberdeen and Gretna out of Europe! :wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
01-09-2013, 07:24 PM
It's pretty common knowledge in Irish football circles that Fenlon will almost certainly manage Shamrock Rovers if and when Hibs get rid, in fact the only thing keeping the current SRFC boss in his job is the fact that Fenlon hasn't been sacked yet, but personally I still think he will turn things around given more time, it looks like your chairman feels the same way.

as regard to "Irish backwater" no offense taken, in fact Irish clubs have used that sort of attitude from Scottish clubs about our league to our advantage when knocking the likes of Aberdeen and Gretna out of Europe! :wink:

Thanks for joining us. Can I ask what style of football is Fenlon known for over the water? Track record speaks for itself but it ain't always what you do it's the way that you do it...

Shields Hibee
01-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Job in League of Ireland where he's got a decent track record & he will say Hibs was an experience which didn't work out for him.

To think Peterborough had looked at him, bet they're glad they've got Darren Ferguson now as while they always concede, they do attack & score goals unlike the current Hibs team.

SaulGoodman
02-09-2013, 12:13 AM
On the dole hopefully. Cant c him manageing in scotland again

I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone. He's always been respectful about the club and fans. It's just not worked out for him.

Personal abuse on this site right now is pathetic.

Gustavo Fring
02-09-2013, 07:04 AM
I wouldn't want to wish that on anyone. He's always been respectful about the club and fans. It's just not worked out for him.

he has put the hibs support through hell the lat couple of years . the abuse the hibs support have copped from the yams because of him is pathetic . he has effectivly made our club a national laughing stock but hey give the guy a break he tries his best - naw he has failed time and again if he really respected us fans he would do what we all wish and **** right off

SaulGoodman
02-09-2013, 07:09 AM
he has put the hibs support through hell the lat couple of years . the abuse the hibs support have copped from the yams because of him is pathetic . he has effectivly made our club a national laughing stock but hey give the guy a break he tries his best - naw he has failed time and again if he really respected us fans he would do what we all wish and **** right off

So you'd wish him on the dole? Classy.

Gustavo Fring
02-09-2013, 07:13 AM

i wish he would leave hibs - what happens to him beyond that i really couldnt care less anymore .

Bill Milne
03-09-2013, 09:22 AM
Assuming he is emptied, I think Ireland (North or South) is his only option.

Thecat23
03-09-2013, 09:27 AM
I'd like to think whatever he does, he finds work after us. It's just not worked for him and there is no danger he will be here come end of the season if you ask me. He's a hard working guy just not got it tactically. So i'm sure LOI would suit him better.

--------
03-09-2013, 09:28 AM

Perhaps the question we should be asking is whether any competent, sensible, ambitious manager (one who knows his job and how to do it) will be offered the job when Pat Fenlon leaves?

Because the man making the appointment will be the same guy who appointed Pat, and so many many others before him.

Put it this way - who in his (or her) right mind would want to accept the offer of the Hibs job from Petrie?

blackpoolhibs
03-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Maybe darkest Africa, look how well blobby has done for himself.

SMAXXA
03-09-2013, 09:32 AM

:agree: Its embarrassing IMO

--------
03-09-2013, 09:49 AM
The problem isn't Pat Fenlon.

He's an honest man doing his best in difficult circumstances, and I have no quarrel with him.

The root of the disease has been around ER for a lot longer than Pat has.

The question we should be asking is where do HIBS go from here, bearing in mind that the same man who appointed Pat will be the man to appoint his successor.

Bobby W? Mowbray? Collins? Mixu? Hughes? Calderwood? NONE of them stayed longer than two and a half years. Most of them had done OK at other clubs, and John Collins, in his first job, led the team to a League Cup victory, leaving in (shall we say) "ambiguous" circumstances roughly six months later.

Now Pat Fenlon.

Do we REALLY think that the problem's with the guy in the manager's office?

Squealing pig
03-09-2013, 12:29 PM

With a salary like pat is on he wont b on the dole this decade, maybe by that time u will have matured hopefully. :)

SaulGoodman
03-09-2013, 12:38 PM
maybe by that time u will have matured hopefully. :)

Eh? What's the need in having a dig?

There's only one person that needs to mature here. 'HadALineWiGarry'

JimBHibees
03-09-2013, 12:50 PM
The problem isn't Pat Fenlon.

He's an honest man doing his best in difficult circumstances, and I have no quarrel with him.

The root of the disease has been around ER for a lot longer than Pat has.

The question we should be asking is where do HIBS go from here, bearing in mind that the same man who appointed Pat will be the man to appoint his successor.

Bobby W? Mowbray? Collins? Mixu? Hughes? Calderwood? NONE of them stayed longer than two and a half years. Most of them had done OK at other clubs, and John Collins, in his first job, led the team to a League Cup victory, leaving in (shall we say) "ambiguous" circumstances roughly six months later.

Now Pat Fenlon.

I think there is reasonable criticism to be made of the managerial appointments at the club however no way can you include Mowbray in that given he went on to bigger clubs. His style of football was exceptional and night and day from the slow tedious stuff we are subjected to now. The others all seemed to be met with a reasonable degree of acceptance by Hibs fans that they were solid choices at the time. The fact it didnt really work out for them may be to do with the club and how it is run I really dont know how different we are to most of the other SPL clubs.

None of the managers (possibly Mixu apart at Finland) have really done much better post Hibs. The main query I have about managerial positions are mostly with the way some assistants seem to have been foisted on people. Back to Sauzee and Donald Park who by the end of Franck's tenure had seemingly completely fallen out as one would sit one end of the bench and the other at the opposite end and not communicate at all. I am not buying that Calderwood got who he wanted in the slightly bizarre shape of Derek Adams and again not altogether sure PF would have wanted either Billy Brown or Jimmy Nicholl as people they would have chosen. It does kind of suggest a level of interference not apparent at other clubs. A new manager will want his own staff and while I may be wrong I dont think some of the backroom appointments will have helped some managers do the job to the best of their ability. Can you really trust a guy you dont particularly know that well and who may actually want the main job themselves and benefit personally if you fail?

WestEndHibee
03-09-2013, 03:06 PM
With a salary like pat is on he wont b on the dole this decade, maybe by that time u will have matured hopefully. :)

I love the irony of a cheap unjustified dig at maturity :greengrin.

Wishing someone on the dole is terrible, Either you've never experienced how hard life can be on the dole of maybe you're not mature enough to realise what it's like? :dunno:

I think Pat had the promise of being a good appointment and I think he's given his utmost in turning us around but I think his utmost probably won't be enough, either way I wish him luck after us.

PeeJay
03-09-2013, 04:00 PM
I agree with you that the problems higher up than Fenlon's office are probably the real reason for our ongoing woes, and they obviously need addressing if we are to make genuine progress as a club, BUT Fenlon is not doing his job. He should be able to get the basics at least right, he should set out a team on the park that plays some decent football. We should be able to see a team that has clearly been hard at work on the training ground and a TEAM that knows what it individually and collectively has to do on the park - a team that can compete with the best in the SPL. They should be physically fitter, mentally more alert and tactically more aware: they are none of this, this is Fenlon's fault in the first instance. For me, the reason he is still here is given in your assertion that the real problems are higher up...

ronaldo7
03-09-2013, 08:18 PM

:agree: They've enquired already. He can concentrate on the family business too.

BVB Hibs
03-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Fenlon would have no problem getting another job if we were to drop him. He's still young too, and has a record to back him up in Ireland. If he goes back and has anywhere near the success he had at Bohs and Shels, he'll probably even get another chance to prove himself at an SPL side.

The bigger question is, where do Hibs go after Fenlon? Can we really attract a decent manager to the club? It's been a poisoned chalice for most who have tried recently. Hardly going to get a high profile man in are we, so it's going to be another punt signing and hope he does a job. Can't see us attracting much higher pedigree than a man who won numerous league titles in Ireland.

heartbreaker
04-09-2013, 01:17 AM
I love the irony of a cheap unjustified dig at maturity :greengrin.

Wishing someone on the dole is terrible, Either you've never experienced how hard life can be on the dole of maybe you're not mature enough to realise what it's like? :dunno:

I think Pat had the promise of being a good appointment and I think he's given his utmost in turning us around but I think his utmost probably won't be enough, either way I wish him luck after us.

Totally agree.

We all support what was and can be a great club but what was a shambles when Pat walked in. We need to remember that ....he inherited a chaotic shambles and has done his job honourably.

You'd think he had the resources of Chelsea or Man U the way some are slating him.

HoboHarry
04-09-2013, 01:37 AM
Totally agree.

We all support what was and can be a great club but what was a shambles when Pat walked in. We need to remember that ....he inherited a chaotic shambles and has done his job honourably.

You'd think he had the resources of Chelsea or Man U the way some are slating him.
The more abuse he gets from so called Hibs fans on this site the more a wee bit of me wants him to turn it around and succeed. There would be an awful lot of posters looking very stupid indeed and I wonder how many of them would be big enough to apologize?

I'm_cabbaged
04-09-2013, 05:03 AM
The more abuse he gets from so called Hibs fans on this site the more a wee bit of me wants him to turn it around and succeed. There would be an awful lot of posters looking very stupid indeed and I wonder how many of them would be big enough to apologize?

I don't know anyone that wouldn't be happy if he turned it around and succeeded, the problem is the irreparable damage that may be done waiting for him to do this ;)

PeeJay
04-09-2013, 06:26 AM
Totally agree.

Think you're wrong there - this has nothing to do with the money/resources he has available to him - he (as manager) should be capable of putting a decent team on the park that performs competitively on a regular basis in an extremely poor SPL - he doesn't!

connerg
04-09-2013, 07:22 PM

Of course i want him to turn it round. I want Hibs to win every game, no matter who the manager is. Just be more positive Mr Fenlon. Less of the 0-0 is not a bad result please.

Finbar
05-09-2013, 08:16 AM
If he carries on like this he could be assistant manager at Liverpool one of these days. :agree:

--------
05-09-2013, 12:04 PM
If he carries on like this he could be assistant manager at Liverpool one of these days. :agree:

The last Hibs manager to get that job was highly respected by players and colleagues during his time at Anfield.

And IIRC he was there when they lifted the European Cup .....

The opinions of many on this forum regarding Alex Miller simply confirm me in my opinion that many football fans actually know nothing worthwhile about football.

:devil:

As I say - the question we should be asking ourselves is WHO in his or her right mind would consider coming to work at ER if Pat Fenlon leaves 'by mutual consent' as so many of his predecessors have done?

The Hibs job long ago became the poisoned chalice of Scottish football.

(I've always wondered - when a manager "mutually consents" to part company with Hibs, does he have to sign a confidentiality agreement not to talk about his time at ER?)

Andy74
05-09-2013, 12:42 PM
The last Hibs manager to get that job was highly respected by players and colleagues during his time at Anfield.

And IIRC he was there when they lifted the European Cup .....

The opinions of many on this forum regarding Alex Miller simply confirm me in my opinion that many football fans actually know nothing worthwhile about football.

:devil:

As I say - the question we should be asking ourselves is WHO in his or her right mind would consider coming to work at ER if Pat Fenlon leaves 'by mutual consent' as so many of his predecessors have done?

The Hibs job long ago became the poisoned chalice of Scottish football.

(I've always wondered - when a manager "mutually consents" to part company with Hibs, does he have to sign a confidentiality agreement not to talk about his time at ER?)

So you are banging on about boring and unimaginative football and at the same time seem to be suggesting that Alex Miller was undervalued?!

Finbar
05-09-2013, 12:48 PM
I don't know how well miller was respected, he was certainly held in high regard by some.

I compare Fenlon to Miller because I think their approaches are similar. They sign good players, they build a team from the back and seem more concerned with not losing goals than scoring them.

Miller built a strong, competitive hibs team but for the majority of the time it was a wee bit dull. I think if we stick with Fenlon he'll achieve something similar.

Remember Miller's team rarely finished above 5th in the league and quarter finals of the cups were about their limit. Would we be so patient these days?

Andy74
05-09-2013, 12:55 PM
I don't know how well miller was respected, he was certainly held in high regard by some.

I compare Fenlon to Miller because I think their approaches are similar. They sign good players, they build a team from the back and seem more concerned with not losing goals than scoring them.

Miller built a strong, competitive hibs team but for the majority of the time it was a wee bit dull. I think if we stick with Fenlon he'll achieve something similar.

Remember Miller's team rarely finished above 5th in the league and quarter finals of the cups were about their limit. Would we be so patient these days?

To be fair, even though I hated most of his time here, he won a cup and got into another final.

Leithenhibby
05-09-2013, 01:08 PM

He's the man in charge and until that changes I'll support my club. (whole club, not just the good parts)

This has been done to death, but you choose to start a thread that brings PF's future back to the forefront for no other reason than attention :wink:

For that reason, "I'm Out"

MWHIBBIES
05-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Look at Mixu, he was hounded out of ER and he has done very well since, some managers just aren't right for some clubs, doesn't make them a bad manager.