PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Appeal Request - Footballs Needed

StevieC
31-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Does anyone work in a sports shop that can get the Dnipro Appeal half decent footballs at cost or a discounted price?

The footballs that they can buy in the shops out there are very poor quality and struggle to last a few weeks.

We'd also need them flat (ie not pumped up) for packing.

woody0-7
31-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Does anyone work in a sports shop that can get the Dnipro Appeal half decent footballs at cost or a discounted price?

The footballs that they can buy in the shops out there are very poor quality and struggle to last a few weeks.

We'd also need them flat (ie not pumped up) for packing.

Stevie I've got a bag of ten training balls size four that are surplus at my kids team , you can have them if any good to you mate.theyre brand new but you'll have go deflate them .:-)

StevieC
01-09-2013, 01:56 PM
Stevie I've got a bag of ten training balls size four that are surplus at my kids team , you can have them if any good to you mate.theyre brand new but you'll have go deflate them .:-)

Thanks for the offer.

Hoping for size 5's if I can but will squeeze some of those in as well if you are happy to donate.

StevieC
04-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Just to follow up, this earlier request, with some photos of the kids receiving the quality footballs that were so kindly donated by supporters.

They were spread out equally amongst the TB Sanatorium, Topolinaya and Tabachnaya orphanages and the 3 large foster homes.

We didn't hand all the footballs out at once, just to ensure that there was a small stock of them kept as back-up should any get worn, burst or lost. :wink:

Thanks again to all those that generously donated footballs. :aok:

lyonhibs
05-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Just to follow up, this earlier request, with some photos of the kids receiving the quality footballs that were so kindly donated by supporters.

They were spread out equally amongst the TB Sanatorium, Topolinaya and Tabachnaya orphanages and the 3 large foster homes.

We didn't hand all the footballs out at once, just to ensure that there was a small stock of them kept as back-up should any get worn, burst or lost. :wink:

Thanks again to all those that generously donated footballs. :aok:

Is the lad in photo 3 more of a rugby fan?? Face seems to be tripping!! :greengrin

But seriously, well done to everyone and the continuing success of Dnipro Kids