PDA

View Full Version : James McPake commentary on HibsTV today

hongkonghibee
31-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Ross County match is being shown live on HibsTV Xtra for overseas supporters. Audio for those in UK.
http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/xtra
Cliff Pike is being joined by James Mcpake as the commentary team for this match.
Should be interesting to here our Captains view of the way we are playing!

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 12:28 PM
It will...plus great to see they have fixed the video issues from the Utd game. Looking forward to it.

Greendub
31-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Paid and ready to go!

Callum_62
31-08-2013, 01:40 PM
It will...plus great to see they have fixed the video issues from the Utd game. Looking forward to it.

Di dthey send an email? I never got one, what did it say?

I found the video extra blurry few weeks ago

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Di dthey send an email? I never got one, what did it say?

I found the video extra blurry few weeks ago

I got an email as an xtra season ticket holder. Yes, it said that they addressed the issues from the utd game (bright exposure etc)

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Stream looks excellent

Callum_62
31-08-2013, 01:55 PM
anyone else just getting a black screen??

hibbybrian
31-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Stream looks excellent

Picture is looking great however Cliff's mike was a bit stuttery although James's was fine :flag:

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Picture is looking great however Cliff's mike was a bit stuttery although James's was fine :flag:

It sounded ok to me. Maybe he was just very cold :greengrin

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 01:58 PM
anyone else just getting a black screen??

Try refreshing the page or send them a chat message (bottom right hand side of the screen).

California-Hibs
31-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Anyone else getting an 'Error404 when clicking on the 'your subscriptions' to watch?!?!?!

California-Hibs
31-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Sorted it!

Callum_62
31-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Try refreshing the page or send them a chat message (bottom right hand side of the screen).

Still have nothing. it worked for utd game too!

"Hi,
logged into desktop...google chrome. same issue. just black viewer screen. no loading, nothing. I can change volume settings/full screen etc but no picture!"

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Still have nothing. it worked for utd game too!

"Hi,
logged into desktop...google chrome. same issue. just black viewer screen. no loading, nothing. I can change volume settings/full screen etc but no picture!"

Other than refreshing or logging out then back in again, I don't know what to suggest. Hope they get back to you. Try emailing them too. I think its: xtra@hibernianfc.co.uk

Hibrandenburg
31-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Does the browser influence the picture quality? I'm using explore and it's pretty poor.

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Does the browser influence the picture quality? I'm using explore and it's pretty poor.

Yes. Pretty sure the site says it doesn't work on explorer. Do you have chrome or firefox? They are the suggested sites

Hibrandenburg
31-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Yes. Pretty sure the site says it doesn't work on explorer. Do you have chrome or firefox? They are the suggested sites

Cheers, will switch now.

Callum_62
31-08-2013, 02:52 PM

well 40 mins of trying over 2 computers, and 2 internet explorers and nothing

cant fauly all the help Martin has been given then

Then suddely...for no apparent reason, Firefox kicked into gear and worked!

On just intime to see Collins hit the post (Greta header btw)

Pic looks much better than UTD game

Hibrandenburg
31-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Just tried Firefox and chrome but can't notice any great difference in quality. What happened to the half time analysis?

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Just tried Firefox and chrome but can't notice any great difference in quality. What happened to the half time analysis?

I think we just get that on Hibernian International, because that is a broadcast of a tv channel's "professional" programme. Xtra is Hibs' own broadcast.

The Green Goblin
31-08-2013, 03:07 PM

Might be your internet? Do you have any other stuff running? That's all my ideas used up now. :greengrin Hope you sort it mate

Hibrandenburg
31-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Might be your internet? Do you have any other stuff running? That's all my ideas used up now. :greengrin Hope you sort it mate

Ach it's not that bad buddy, probably just me being a typical Hibby and wanting more :greengrin

Thanks anyway!