PDA

View Full Version : Tim Clancy

HibeeHutch
30-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Has Clancy really been out injured for almost a year now?? Does anyone know the latest with him...

patch1875
30-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Think he last played in the semi, last I heard he was apparently back full training so can't be far away.

Sir David Gray
30-08-2013, 06:14 PM
It's not been anywhere near a year.

He's was playing up until April.

Billy Whizz
30-08-2013, 06:22 PM
It's not been anywhere near a year.

He's was playing up until April.

He was injured around October/November last year and didn't play again until the new year, on an on off basis. After the semi we didn't see much off him again.
Think he's on his way back, as Pat was disappointed there wasn't an under 20 game this week, as he was due to feature

Sir David Gray
30-08-2013, 06:24 PM
He was injured around October/November last year and didn't play again until the new year, on an on off basis. After the semi we didn't see much off him again.
Think he's on his way back, as Pat was disappointed there wasn't an under 20 game this week, as he was due to feature

Yeah I know but the OP seemed to be under the impression that we hadn't seen him playing for almost a year.

Just saying that's not the case.

davcar
30-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Back after the international break apparently

AlbertK86
30-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Just posted on rumours thread that I think he can be an excellent player when fully fit. Started really well for us until injured and hasn't been fully fit since.

Hope his operation has cured his problems.