PDA

View Full Version : Cherry picking

Unseen work
30-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Glad to see hibs are finally starting to sign the best players from other teams such as;

Heffernan
Craig
Vine
Nelson
Clancy

Makes us a better team and weakening them at the same time. Impressed.

TheFamous1875
30-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Glad to see hibs are finally starting to sign the best players from other teams such as;

Heffernan
Craig
Vine
Nelson
Clancy

Makes us a better team and weakening them at the same time. Impressed.

It all seems very Glaswegian to me... :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dashing Bob S
30-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Any reason you left OTJ of that list? On second thoughts, don't answer!

hfc rd
30-08-2013, 05:09 PM
It's what the old firm have been doing for years.

Unseen work
30-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Any reason you left OTJ of that list? On second thoughts, don't answer!

Genuinely just forgot about him, I rate otj

People saying it similar to Celtic....not done them any harm

TheFamous1875
30-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Genuinely just forgot about him, I rate otj

People saying it similar to Celtic....not done them any harm

Exactly. It'd be better if it was like how I was told the old days were. But this is now, and this is what happens. At least we're now with the program!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Franck Stanton
30-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Down side to signing Heff is I now think Killie will struggle this season which gives our "Big Team" neighbours more of a chance to catch/overtake them in the league.

monktonharp
30-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Down side to signing Heff is I now think Killie will struggle this season which gives our "Big Team" neighbours more of a chance to catch/overtake them in the league. always respected the Killie with them being one of the oldest clubs in Scotland. until they had a " love in " with sevco. not the fans' idea, more to do with their chairman of course. yes, I do see them struggling this season, but i'm confident that the gorgie mob's problems on the pitch , are just round the corner. did not know we signed another "beardie" ?!! when did that happen?

MSK
30-08-2013, 05:59 PM
always respected the Killie with them being one of the oldest clubs in Scotland. until they had a " love in " with sevco. not the fans' idea, more to do with their chairman of course. yes, I do see them struggling this season, but i'm confident that the gorgie mob's problems on the pitch , are just round the corner. did not know we signed another "beardie" ?!! when did that happen?This thread might give you a clue Wullie ..http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?270612-Welcome-to-Hibs-Paul-Heffernan!-(Confirmed) .oh ..& he aint a beardie either ..:wink:

monktonharp
30-08-2013, 06:07 PM

Heffernan
Craig
Vine
Nelson
Clancy

Makes us a better team and weakening them at the same time. Impressed. turnbull's tornadoes were built by the same process, iirc. players fitted in from dunfy,jags,airdrie etc and added to Stanton O'Rourke and a few. those were all first div.clubs at the time. looks like he's building a strong squad in comparison to a few in our league , and rightly so imho. whether he can mould them into a team, and provide the required tactics and know how is still under scrutiny.

HiBremian
30-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Personally prefer peaches, but then anything's better than yams.......

monktonharp
30-08-2013, 06:11 PM
This thread might give you a clue Wullie ..http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?270612-Welcome-to-Hibs-Paul-Heffernan!-(Confirmed) .oh ..& he aint a beardie either ..:wink: ta for that K, was working down London fur 2 days. I dont know, turn my back for a day or two, and he goes and changes the whole attitude of .netters:wink: whae's their beardie then? or have they not got one?:greengrin

bigwheel
30-08-2013, 06:12 PM
turnbull's tornadoes were built by the same process, iirc. players fitted in from dunfy,jags,airdrie etc and added to Stanton O'Rourke and a few. those were all first div.clubs at the time. looks like he's building a strong squad in comparison to a few in our league , and rightly so imho. whether he can mould them into a team, and provide the required tactics and know how is still under scrutiny.

Come on, don't get me excited..I've been so used to the depressing posts on here...this positiveness is confusing me....I wonder if the "never going back until he is out brigade" will be looking for their season tickets if we win tomorrow...

monktonharp
30-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Come on, don't get me excited..I've been so used to the depressing posts on here...this positiveness is confusing me....I wonder if the "never going back until he is out brigade" will be looking for their season tickets if we win tomorrow...my mate wouldnae go back if we signed MESSI. That was last week , I have to add:wink:

MSK
30-08-2013, 07:07 PM
ta for that K, was working down London fur 2 days. I dont know, turn my back for a day or two, and he goes and changes the whole attitude of .netters:wink: whae's their beardie then? or have they not got one?:greengrinWullie ..ye were in London ..no the ****ing moon ..!! ye know that will never happen !! :greengrin