PDA

View Full Version : Media The Terrace Podcast

Carheenlea
29-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Anyone listen to this? https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/terrace-scottish-football/id304936264

I started listening halfway through last season and must say I find it an enjoyable broadcast. Comprehensive and even analysis of all teams and matches in SPL and good coverage of lower leagues. Find it more informative than Sportsound to be fair.

LongshanksED
29-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Aye. Pretty good

Prefer Scottish Football Forums podcast myself.(never visited the forum mind you)

Carheenlea
29-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Aye. Pretty good

Prefer Scottish Football Forums podcast myself.(never visited the forum mind you)

Haven't heard that one. Have looked it up and reading the preview suggests something along similar lines? Will download tonight and give them a listen.

It would be great if there was a Hibs themed weekly podcast (maybe even a Hibs.Net one) to discuss the weekends game and issues attracting attention on the boards. Then again, I suppose that is what the messageboard is for.

LongshanksED
29-08-2013, 11:47 AM
It is very similar. There was another (SPL PODCAST) last season that was pretty decent (and funny) but seem to have gave up the ghost this year.

BBBC World Football podcast (aired on Friday night/Saturday morning on five live at 2am) is good as well. Learn a lot about European and South American teams/players/styles/fans

Danielyma6
29-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Might give this a listen while I'm on the Nightshift :aok: