PDA

View Full Version : Crabbies

YehButNoBut
28-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Noticed today that Crabbies are to sponsor the Grand National from next year which will be called the Crabbies Grand National for the next 3 years.

It will also be the first time the race will be run for a £1 million purse.

As well as Hibs Crabbies also sponsor the National Television Awards, the British Comedy Awards & the Scottish Open.

Just wondering how much Hibs get from their sponsorship with Crabbies and if there would be any way we could benefit from the publicity the Crabbies name will get in sponsoring the National.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23852597

Keith_M
28-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Noticed today that Crabbies are to sponsor the Grand National from next year which will be called the Crabbies Grand National for the next 3 years.

It will also be the first time the race will be run for a £1 million purse.

As well as Hibs Crabbies also sponsor the National Television Awards, the British Comedy Awards & the Scottish Open.

Just wondering how much Hibs get from their sponsorship with Crabbies and if there would be any way we could benefit from the publicity the Crabbies name will get in sponsoring the National.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23852597

Maybe all Hibbies going to the national should wear a Hibs top with the Crabbies logo.

Could get on the telly and give the club some free publicity :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
28-08-2013, 07:18 PM
their strawberry and lime effort is superb!

Bristolhibby
28-08-2013, 07:25 PM
their strawberry and lime effort is superb!

Agree, it's like drinking pop.

Guaranteed to mess unsuspecting drinkers up.

J

Gatecrasher
28-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Good see their sponsorship of Hibs is working out so well for them.

Bishop Hibee
28-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Strawberry and lime version a bit sickly for me. The spiced orange one at Christmas was top notch though.

Crabbies must be doing well. Maybe they could give us some marketing tips.

number9dream
29-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Making a splash in American market as well - noticed pubs in Boston pushing their wares.
However, am I right in thinking that you can't get the non alcoholic ginger beer as a refreshment at ER? The kiosks, which I would stay away from, offer up those disgusting sub-soda stream drinks in plastic cups.