PDA

View Full Version : Josh Carson, trial with Hibs

Bronson
28-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Heard he's on trial with us after being told he can find a new club by Mick McCarthy at Ipswich. He's a winger and seems pretty quick from what I've seen with an eye for goal. Only 20 and a full international (4 caps for NI) which is pretty impressive.:greengrin Seems like a good prospect and probably a more sensible option that McCourt, no matter how much I wanted to see him at ER. Anyone else heard much on this? My source for any skeptics - http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich_town_s_josh_carson_training_with_hibs_1_23 55858

California-Hibs
28-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I'd be absolutely delighted if we managed to pull this one off and sign him!

Unseen work
28-08-2013, 03:50 PM
I refuse to get excited about this until I see his website or his rating on fifa.

On a serious note though dont know much about the guy but he at least sounds like the type we need and has a decent career so far, looks like he went through a slightly chubby stage tho. Hopefully he impresses in training and we snap him up!

Bronson
28-08-2013, 03:50 PM

You know much about him? I've never heard of him but everything I've seen so far suggests he'd be a cracking signing

BOB MARLEYS DUG
28-08-2013, 03:52 PM
I refuse to get excited about this until I see his website or his rating on fifa.

On a serious note though dont know much about the guy but he at least sounds like the type we need and has a decent career so far, looks like he went through a slightly chubby stage tho. Hopefully he impresses in training and we snap him up!

63 rated on Fifa with 83 pace :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
28-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Who? Nothing to get excited about unless someone who knows about him can put me right.

YehButNoBut
28-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Fair bit about him on the rumours thread in the last few days.

TheFamous1875
28-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Well if he is here, that's a good start. He's 20, and McGivern and Jimmy Nicholl should help him fit in really well at the club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hibby rae
28-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Fair bit about him on the rumours thread in the last few days.

Is that the "reports north of the border" that the article refers to then? Because a quick search online doesn't show anything.

NAE NOOKIE
28-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Reports from north of the border?

Hibs will keep their usual silence on this then admit he is training with us and then he will go to Torquay Utd coz they pay more money.

1987green
28-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Well if he is here, that's a good start. He's 20, and McGivern and Jimmy Nicholl should help him fit in really well at the club.

Released by Ipswich for a couple of reasons 1 Kept coming back for pre season very overweight 2 Likes a bevy. He has the makings of a decent player and can score goals. Time will tell

Dunderhall
28-08-2013, 09:32 PM
Is that the "reports north of the border" that the article refers to then? Because a quick search online doesn't show anything.
It was reported on the rumours thread on here a couple of days ago, page 114 onwards gives some views.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?267078-Any-new-signing-rumours-(merged)/page114

Jonnyboy
28-08-2013, 09:35 PM

Have you seen the guy play?

California-Hibs
28-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Have you seen the guy play?

Not for myself but I have a friend whos an Ipswich season ticket holder and he raves about him. Seemingly has great pace and always looks to run at players, has very quick feet and a few silky skills in his lockers.

Sounds exactly like the player we need, and to quote my mate - 'Will turn your season around by himself and it won't take long atall until you all regard him as your best player. Will be a standout in the current Hibs team and will go onto be a top player in the overall league'.

I'll take that review any day of the week! Also like from what I see from him in this click, meets the description of what my mate says...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofmmveToPno

What I want to really know is if he's actually training with us or if theres just interest from us?

hibees 7062
28-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Heard he's on trial with us after being told he can find a new club by Mick McCarthy at Ipswich. He's a winger and seems pretty quick from what I've seen with an eye for goal. Only 20 and a full international (4 caps for NI) which is pretty impressive.:greengrin Seems like a good prospect and probably a more sensible option that McCourt, no matter how much I wanted to see him at ER. Anyone else heard much on this? My source for any skeptics - http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich_town_s_josh_carson_training_with_hibs_1_23 55858

SSN On monday :agree:

Dunderhall
28-08-2013, 11:02 PM
SSN On monday :agree:
They announced on it on Monday.

frazeHFC
28-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Ipswich fans seem pretty disappointed that he is going to be leaving them, saying they rate him and thinks if given more of a chance he could make it there. I imagine they are used to a much better standard than we are so for that reason hope we get him. Also cos we need a player with a bit of pace.

California-Hibs
28-08-2013, 11:59 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/9431721.stm

Jimmy Bullard seems to rate him pretty highly. Again highlights that he's - 'real quick, a tidy little player'

neilmartinrocks
29-08-2013, 12:20 AM
Not for myself but I have a friend whos an Ipswich season ticket holder and he raves about him. Seemingly has great pace and always looks to run at players, has very quick feet and a few silky skills in his lockers.

Sounds exactly like the player we need, and to quote my mate - 'Will turn your season around by himself and it won't take long atall until you all regard him as your best player. Will be a standout in the current Hibs team and will go onto be a top player in the overall league'.

I'll take that review any day of the week! Also like from what I see from him in this click, meets the description of what my mate says...

What I want to really know is if he's actually training with us or if theres just interest from us?

Took me ages tae get that clip tae play but......2 good goals 1 wi' each foot, dae for me:aok:

Fergus52
29-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Sounds promising, hope we can get him.

Imagine Harris on one wing, Carson on the other, would be brilliant :thumbsup:
(assuming he fits the given descriptions)

ChilliEater
29-08-2013, 04:49 AM
Some conflicting views, rumours and innuendo in the comments at the end of this:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich_town_s_josh_carson_training_with_hibs_1_23 55858

Hibernia Na Eir
29-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Papers this morning report that Notts County played him in an U21 game and sent him back to Ipswich.
Not overly encouraging.

The Gorf
29-08-2013, 07:17 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/9431721.stm

Jimmy Bullard seems to rate him pretty highly. Again highlights that he's - 'real quick, a tidy little player'
Would like this to happen, but that BBC page is dated 2011. Hopefully he may have improved in the last couple of years, on the other hand why is he being released?

Viva_Palmeiras
29-08-2013, 07:18 AM
Papers this morning report that Notts County played him in an U21 game and sent him back to Ipswich.
Not overly encouraging.

Maybe he said or they got wind that all he wants to do is play for the Hibs ? ;)

DaveF
29-08-2013, 07:33 AM
Would like this to happen, but that BBC page is dated 2011. Hopefully he may have improved in the last couple of years, on the other hand why is he being released?

Plenty players are released by clubs and go on to perform well elsewhere. Maybe the kid has had a bad attitude and Ipswich have had enough. Getting a 2nd chance somewhere might help focus his mind and drive him onto be a success at Hibs (or wherever).

He's only 20.

The Gorf
29-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Plenty players are released by clubs and go on to perform well elsewhere. Maybe the kid has had a bad attitude and Ipswich have had enough. Getting a 2nd chance somewhere might help focus his mind and drive him onto be a success at Hibs (or wherever).

He's only 20.
Agreed. if he does sign he'll then discover what 'Hibs Class' is all about and he'll never want to move anywhere else.
GGTTH:flag:

Dunderhall
29-08-2013, 11:11 AM

He's only 20.
Take him to East Mains and then along George St to cover all aspects. :agree:

The_Exile
29-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Mate of mine is a fervant Ipswich ST holder, he says he burst onto the scene a few years back, apparently scored on his debut and twice more at the back end of that season, he got about a dozen games. Then, for whatever reason, they just stopped playing him, he made the odd appearance here and there and was on loan to a lower league club this year. Will do well given a good run of games apparently, wee shall see......

YehButNoBut
29-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Story now in EN

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-trial-for-ipswich-town-s-josh-carson-1-3064417

Hibs trial for Ipswich Town’s Josh Carson

Hibs are on the trail of Northern Ireland star Josh Carson as Easter Road boss Pat Fenlon seeks to bring in a winger before the summer transfer window slams shut.

The 20-year-old Ipswich Town player has been training at East Mains after being told by Portman Road manager Mick McCarthy that he’s free to find another club.

Fenlon, who has both Paul Cairney and Alex Harris sidelined long term with ankle injuries, has been searching for a wide man and missed out on former Celtic star Paddy McCourt, who trained with his squad for almost a fortnight before signing for English Championship side Barnsley.

Ballymena-born Carson joined the Tractor Boys’ academy in 2009, signing a two-year professional contract 18 months later, scoring his first two goals for the Tractor Boys in only his third appearance, a 2-1 win against Crystal Palace, before netting his third within a week, the only goal of the game against Bristol City.

Carson, who has four full caps for Northern Ireland having played at every level from under-16 to under-21, signed a new two-year contract with the option of a further year in
February 2012 before going on loan with York City, only to have that spell cut short as he was ruled out for the rest of the season with a broken foot.

But now Carson has been deemed surplus to requirements in East Anglia. Confirming Hibs’ interest, McCarthy said: “He went to Notts County, played in an under-21 game and has come back here. Now Hibs are having a look at him. He is available to go from here.”

Franck Stanton
29-08-2013, 12:07 PM

Read an article re this and McCarthy stated he was a very attack minded player but was being released due to the fact he neglected to track back and assist in defensive side of the game.

Unseen work
29-08-2013, 01:26 PM
When looking to sign attacking/creative players we can't afford to look at there defensive attributes.

Yes I agree it's great to see wingers pressing the opposition full backs and seeing them help out in our own third. But we have very little creative spark, with alot of defensive minded players. So as long as he does his attacking role properly il be happy.

If we do play with the 4-2-3-1 formation the 2 holding midfielders should be there sniffing out any danger, this is where Thomson/Tudor jones and taiwo I feel are really good. At seeing where the threat is coming from and dealing with it

Mr White
29-08-2013, 02:01 PM
When looking to sign attacking/creative players we can't afford to look at there defensive attributes.

Yes I agree it's great to see wingers pressing the opposition full backs and seeing them help out in our own third. But we have very little creative spark, with alot of defensive minded players. So as long as he does his attacking role properly il be happy.

If we do play with the 4-2-3-1 formation the 2 holding midfielders should be there sniffing out any danger, this is where Thomson/Tudor jones and taiwo I feel are really good. At seeing where the threat is coming from and dealing with it
:agree: we're in such desperate need of pace and width that we're in no position to demand those attributes are accompanied by good defensive qualities too imo.

Billychaotic182
29-08-2013, 02:53 PM
My mate who knows his stuff about English football says he is a class act. Unbelievably fast and knows where the goal is. So sounds too good to be true

The Sea-gull
29-08-2013, 03:04 PM
If the boy is good doesn't matter what age he is but without knowing much about him, would be happier if we were looking at someone with a good bit more experience.

Maybe a sign of where we are at in terms of finance and standing in that we have struggled to attracted a decent, senior attacking/creative player.

We have had all summer but yet again seem to be scrabbling around the last few days of the window.

Viva_Palmeiras
29-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Bit surprising to read we had Paddy train for 2 weeks... One, other or both parties gotta be hacked off with that surely...?

Hopefully we can move swiftly to conclusion on this one.

SquashedFrogg
29-08-2013, 03:10 PM
If the boy is good doesn't matter what age he is but without knowing much about him, would be happier if we were looking at someone with a good bit more experience.

Maybe a sign of where we are at in terms of finance and standing in that we have struggled to attracted a decent, senior attacking/creative player.

We have had all summer but yet again seem to be scrabbling around the last few days of the window.

Still lots of teams (big and small) 'scrabbling' around for players right now. We're not the only ones.

20 also isn't that young, especially when he's been capped at full level. How old was sparky when we took him on loan?

Get him signed on an 8 yr deal and sell him for £15m after 5....

hibsbollah
29-08-2013, 03:25 PM

Colin Murdock had something like 854 caps for Norn Iron, and he was ganting :greengrin
In all seriousness, sounds like a good addition.

Aldo
29-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Colin Murdock had something like 854 caps for Norn Iron, and he was ganting :greengrin
In all seriousness, sounds like a good addition.

God what an exaggeration... He only has 853 caps! I shake my head ;-)

PS would gladly like to see Carson signed up.

PeterboroHibee
29-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Hopefully he impresses in training and we manage to get him signed up to a deal. The positive stuff that Ive read about him sounds like just the player we need, so hopefully (given that it has been so public) this doesnt become another one who we cant get tied down to a contract and buggers off to another club.

dp00
29-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Wolves let leigh go last season and he was a sucseaa

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

California-Hibs
29-08-2013, 03:55 PM
C'mon Hibs get this lad signed up, the lack of transfer news is horrible! Will be very Hibs to not get any buisness done tomorrow either and leave it till Saturday, the last day of the transfer window!

Frogga
29-08-2013, 04:05 PM
I went to Ipswich and saw him in this game where he scored 2 v Crystal Palace and got MoM:

He looked very impressive at the time.

hhibs
29-08-2013, 04:39 PM

BBC Reporting this as a possible loan deal though ?:confused:

HibeeMG
29-08-2013, 05:02 PM
http://youtu.be/2hZ2zoo8Yn8

Hibee87
29-08-2013, 05:09 PM
http://youtu.be/2hz2zoo8yn8

any one know who the other one is?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
29-08-2013, 05:14 PM
any one know who the other one is?

Supposedly Darren Cole ex Sevco RB :confused:

bingo70
29-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Supposedly Darren Cole ex Sevco RB :confused:

Fenlons said there was 2 wingers on trial.

I'm not convinced that photo was of Darren Cole, not to say he's not been on trial but that photo wasn't of a 19/20 year old imo.

Jack Hackett
29-08-2013, 05:21 PM
C'mon Hibs get this lad signed up, the lack of transfer news is horrible! Will be very Hibs to not get any buisness done tomorrow either and leave it till Saturday, the last day of the transfer window!

Transfer deadline day has been switched to Monday 2nd Sept

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2400554/CHARLES-SALE-Players-cash-transfer-window-deadline-day-switch.html

Hibee87
29-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Transfer deadline day has been switched to Monday 2nd Sept

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2400554/CHARLES-SALE-Players-cash-transfer-window-deadline-day-switch.html

Only in England, Scotland is 11pm this Saturday

NORTHERNHIBBY
29-08-2013, 05:29 PM
But is he known as Frank amongst his team-mates?

Jack Hackett
29-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Only in England, Scotland is 11pm this Saturday

Oops! There was me thinking we had loads of time. How come the Sassenachs get longer and we don't? :fuming:

Edit

On re-reading the article, seems the clubs themselves voted for it....I thought UEFA made the rules....or is it one rule for the English and one for everybody else?

NAE NOOKIE
29-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Some conflicting views, rumours and innuendo in the comments at the end of this:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/ipswich_town_s_josh_carson_training_with_hibs_1_23 55858

Conflicting views from the folk making comments, but overall they seem to think he could have been given more time to make an impact.

The biggest disappointment from that is that an Ipswich Town fan called us a run of the mill club. When a fan of a club which would appear in the centrefold of Run of the mill magazine calls your club run of the mill you know that the glory years are long gone.

Hibernia Na Eir
29-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Conflicting views from the folk making comments, but overall they seem to think he could have been given more time to make an impact.

The biggest disappointment from that is that an Ipswich Town fan called us a run of the mill club. When a fan of a club which would appear in the centrefold of Run of the mill magazine calls your club run of the mill you know that the glory years are long gone.

aye, Ipswich and forest were decent in their day, long since have they days gone though. They are both the Aberdeen of England.

down-the-slope
29-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Know nowt about individuals being trialed - but most important thing as with other positions during window, Pat at least seems to know where we need players.

Lets hope we get numbers and quality we need!

NAE NOOKIE
29-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Know nowt about individuals being trialed - but most important thing as with other positions during window, Pat at least seems to know where we need players.

The utter definition of damned by faint praise.

Sas_The_Hibby
29-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Not overly encouraging.

Did they tell him to Suffolk off? :greengrin:

Sas_The_Hibby
29-08-2013, 06:18 PM

That's ALL we need - a recommendation from a raving Ipswich fan! :wink:

down-the-slope
29-08-2013, 07:01 PM
The utter definition of damned by faint praise.

:greengrin

Just don't play them at Full Back :grr:

hibbymick
29-08-2013, 07:10 PM

Or he reads .net. :cb

greenlex
30-08-2013, 06:27 AM
The following quote taken from the BBC.
"Josh is an Ipswich player and I'd need to speak to (manager) Mick McCarthy and see where that is but there are one or two other options as well."

Obviously Pat doesn't knw where Ipswich is. :greengrin

Unseen work
30-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Judging by pats comments in the paper it would appear he has more or less signed to me. We're not usually that straight up about transfers/signings

Bronson
30-08-2013, 06:47 AM
It would appear this deal is edging closer and closer http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hibs-closing-in-on-josh-carson-deal-1-3066941

I've never heard of this guy till now but what I've heard has made me excited about him. This usually results in them being horrifically bad however (apologies in advance).

First time for everything?:wink:

Unseen work
30-08-2013, 06:51 AM
It would appear this deal is edging closer and closer http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hibs-closing-in-on-josh-carson-deal-1-3066941

I've never heard of this guy till now but what I've heard has made me excited about him. This usually results in them being horrifically bad however (apologies in advance).

First time for everything?:wink:

Like wise I'm excited after not knowing alot about him, if he is as good as make out though we will have some interesting options for attacking especially when everyone is back fit

Thomson Craig

Carson. Cairney/vine. Harris

Collins

In my eyes cairney has a very long way to go to prove he's first team material to me, but if he gets back to his best like we saw last season that team will score goals

Hibby Kay-Yay
30-08-2013, 07:02 AM
And all of a sudden the mood changes on the potential of this signing!

Aahhhhh, football, gotta love it :)

dangermouse
30-08-2013, 07:15 AM
aye, Ipswich and forest were decent in their day, long since have they days gone though. They are both the Aberdeen of England.

Forest are on the up again. They'll be challenging for a top four slot in the EPL next season (I wish).

Heisenberg
30-08-2013, 07:23 AM
http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/23509/mccarthy-yet-to-hear-from-hibs

bingo70
30-08-2013, 07:29 AM

No like us to drag our heels.

spike220
30-08-2013, 07:43 AM

We have had all summer but yet again seem to be scrabbling around the last few days of the window. Is that you Kuqi?

RoscoHibby
30-08-2013, 07:45 AM

This is ******ing infuriating. After watching fenlon's interview yesterday, " oh we hope to get one of them done, we hope before the window" then mccarthy saying they've even heard from hibs, when fenlons been publicly singing the boys praises?? WTF, get it done!! Just stop p!ss!ng about n get it done. Information age n all that, wee bit communication?

(also how good has breaking bad been since it started back up! Offft!)

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-08-2013, 07:48 AM
Looks like both Fenlon and McCarthy are making fairly bland statements that don't commit either way. I would be surprised if nothing came from this though.

greenlex
30-08-2013, 07:49 AM
Despite signing players the first week of the window?:confused:

Craig_in_Prague
30-08-2013, 07:58 AM

But the club work incredibly hard behind the scenes mind...

Given the inbalance in the side, you'd think we'd have wingers and pacey players coming through East Mains doors in larger numbers than this, we have a little over 24 hours to sort the team out, otherwise we could be serious relegation candidates.

c'mon Petrie, stop pinging your tache and admiring it in the mirror and pick up the phone!
Maybe he doesn't know Micks addy on Skype to make the free call yet?

Hibee87
30-08-2013, 08:04 AM

Can I just point out that article was printed at 6am, meaning the interview most likely took place around lunchtime/tea time yesterday. Im sure I read fenlon was planning to talk with Mick last night, so chances are he may not have heard from hibs at time of being interviewd, but there is all the chance that wee have spoken to him now.

or Rod has been dealing with the ipswich owner and have no need to involve or speak to mick :wink:

hibsbollah
30-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Im confident we'll land him today. No first team football since May with York City, so wouldnt have thought he'd be ready to play a part immediately though?

Fenlon will introduce him as being 'like Ivan Sproule on a motorbike/space hopper/mobility scooter'.

lugz
30-08-2013, 08:18 AM
What's his website like?

greenlex
30-08-2013, 09:04 AM
But the club work incredibly hard behind the scenes mind...

Given the inbalance in the side, you'd think we'd have wingers and pacey players coming through East Mains doors in larger numbers than this, we have a little over 24 hours to sort the team out, otherwise we could be serious relegation candidates.

c'mon Petrie, stop pinging your tache and admiring it in the mirror and pick up the phone!
Maybe he doesn't know Micks addy on Skype to make the free call yet?
Quick question. Would the Ipswich Charman CEO or whatever his title is be contacting Fenlon if it was the other way about?

hfc rd
30-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Anyone think we could get this lad signed up? I really hope we do as he does sound very promising and with him, Zoubir, Harris, Cairney and maybe even Handling we really have got some good options out wide. Something that we have not had, for God knows how long in those wide areas?

Keith_M
30-08-2013, 04:02 PM

I thought he was actually going to sign for hibs but that article seems to suggest it's just a loan. Does anyone know either way?

blackpoolhibs
30-08-2013, 04:03 PM
I thought he was actually going to sing for hibs but that article seems to suggest it's just a loan. Does anyone know either way?

Are we a football club or a karaoke team?:wink:

hfc rd
30-08-2013, 04:22 PM
I thought he was actually going to sing for hibs but that article seems to suggest it's just a loan. Does anyone know either way?

Looks the most likely thing we could afford, if the Heffernan rumour is true. Wouldn't mind that though.

Hibby Kay-Yay
30-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Karajokey depending on who you ask! :)

Viva_Palmeiras
30-08-2013, 04:23 PM

Apparently was on the phone last night with McCarthy singing "please release me let me go"

Wonder if he's off the agenda now....

heres hoping for a successful debut whoever we end up signing - god knows we could do with it!

Jonnyboy
30-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Might the surprise signing of Heffernan and the arrival of the French loanee mean we drop out of any deal for Carson I wonder? He's the type of player we need but finance might now be an issue

hfc rd
30-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Might the surprise signing of Heffernan and the arrival of the French loanee mean we drop out of any deal for Carson I wonder? He's the type of player we need but finance might now be an issue

What about a loan? I really hope we do get this lad signed as we are still short in the wide areas.

Jonnyboy
30-08-2013, 04:45 PM
What about a loan? I really hope we do get this lad signed as we are still short in the wide areas.

Contrary to what some may believe, there's still a financial impact on a club that takes on a loanee. I hope we get him too but worry that we might not

Fergus52
30-08-2013, 04:47 PM

Zoubir, Harris, Cairney, Craig. I'd saw we're well stocked.

Especially when Vine and Handling can cover as well.

California-Hibs
30-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Really hope we still sign carson. We skill need pace in the team. The French chap looks good, very creative and has abit of skill about him, but he doesn't look like he has too much pace. Carson will provide this!

Keith_M
30-08-2013, 05:07 PM

Sometimes I wonder :greengrin

It's the way I tell 'em

Scott Allan Key
30-08-2013, 05:27 PM

The latter... "Please release me, let me go, for I don't love you any more..."

Doh, great minds think alike.

neil7908
30-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Still really want to get Carson signed, no idea if he'll turn out to be a great player but even with today's additions I think we need players who can create chances going forward. Still think the team is a little short in that area

Hibernia Na Eir
30-08-2013, 06:31 PM
the fact he's young, likes a bevvy etc is surely enough to suggest that the Edinburgh nightlife would soon ruin his time with us. It's what usually happens, isn't it?

California-Hibs
30-08-2013, 07:55 PM
Please please please get this signing done Hibs, we still need some pace in the team!!

Dunderhall
30-08-2013, 08:31 PM
All this signing is leaving me a little hoarse.

NorthNorfolkHFC
30-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Do we think this deal is dead now Zouby and the Heff have arrived?

No idea what he's like but I'd still like to see him.

hfc rd
30-08-2013, 10:09 PM

I hope not.

Heisenberg
30-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Don't think we've had the official our transfer business is finished kind of statement from the club yet. Think there's still a chance we could sign him.

Shields Hibee
30-08-2013, 11:14 PM
I'd like to see this lad come even though Hefferman & Zouby have come in. If Carson has impressed in training and looks as if he can do something then we should get him signed.

I suppose our performance & result tomorrow could determine whether Pat does any last minute deals.

Comiston Hibee
31-08-2013, 09:00 AM
as it says?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-09-2013, 05:08 PM
Despite our transfer window already being shut, thought id post this as we were after him - @Official_ITFC: BREAKING NEWS: Josh Carson leaves Town by mutual consent #ITFC

pontius pilate
02-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Despite our transfer window already being shut, thought id post this as we were after him - @Official_ITFC: BREAKING NEWS: Josh Carson leaves Town by mutual consent #ITFC

Could we not get him as a free?

truehibernian
02-09-2013, 05:23 PM

I wonder who we were keeping him fit for :greengrin

Hexham Hibee
02-09-2013, 05:27 PM
On Twitter "Josh Carson's contract has been terminated by mutual consent"

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-09-2013, 05:29 PM
@Official_ITFC: BREAKING NEWS: Josh Carson leaves Town by mutual consent #ITFC

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Could we not get him as a free?

Dont know mate :confused:

pogo
02-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Any chance of bringing him in as a free transfer now then?

GreenArmyyy!
02-09-2013, 05:35 PM
Interesting.......

MyJo
02-09-2013, 05:36 PM
If the player becomes a free agent before the transfer window closes then he can be signed outwith the transfer window so because the english window is still open and he has been released we should be able to sign him as a free agent.

wazoo1875
02-09-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm sure I read earlier that he'd have to have been released before the close of our window for us to be able to sign him.

Col2
02-09-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm sure I read earlier that he'd have to have been released before the close of our window for us to be able to sign him.

Surely not. Would make SFA decision on window timing on a new level of incompetence.

Danderhall Hibs
02-09-2013, 05:40 PM

I read that on twitter earlier as well. No idea if it's actually true though.

Saorsa
02-09-2013, 05:42 PM
I'm sure I read earlier that he'd have to have been released before the close of our window for us to be able to sign him.I would think it was their transfer windae that would matter.

Aldo
02-09-2013, 05:42 PM
If the player becomes a free agent before the transfer window closes then he can be signed outwith the transfer window so because the english window is still open and he has been released we should be able to sign him as a free agent.

Sure i read somewhere that the player had to be a free agent before the relevant country's transfer window closed.

I don't bloody know.

That's why the closure of all the windows should be at the same time.

Aldo
02-09-2013, 05:45 PM
I would think it was their transfer windae that would matter.

It shouldn't bloody matter as the guy is now a free agent.

So basically the guy couldn't sign for a team whose window has closed before his release.

If he cannot get a team in that country and a team whose window closed before his release wants him then its tough *****.

Confused. You soon will be.

Bollox if you ask me

hibeesjoe
02-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Agent scotland reckoned players needed to be out of contract during Scotland's transfer window to be able to sign for a Scottish club. Makes sense even though its a rubbish rule.

wazoo1875
02-09-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm not sure 100% one way or another. As someone said it would make the sfas decision even more unbelievable. I hope we can still get him as it looks as though he was always going to be released but you'd have thought if he was coming here then they'd have released the lad on friday or Saturday.

Heisenberg
02-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Surely if we wanted him we would've got him last week? Ipswich were clearly wanting rid and we could've got him for nothing Id think.

MyJo
02-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Sure i read somewhere that the player had to be a free agent before the relevant country's transfer window closed.

I don't bloody know.

That's why the closure of all the windows should be at the same time.

I think your right but its the country that the player was registered in so because he is playing in england and thier transfer window is still open when he was released he is able to sign for any other club in any country outwith the transfer windows.

If we released a a player today, because our window is already closed then they wouldn't be able to sign for anyone else.......unless its Hearts or Sevco who dont seem to play by the same rules as the rest of us when it comes to transfer windows and signing embargos :greengrin

Saorsa
02-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Agent scotland reckoned players needed to be out of contract during Scotland's transfer window to be able to sign for a Scottish club. Makes sense even though its a rubbish rule.I'd like a 2nd, 3rd and 4th opinion if that's the source.

Aldo
02-09-2013, 06:00 PM
I think your right but its the country that the player was registered in so because he is playing in england and thier transfer window is still open when he was released he is able to sign for any other club in any country outwith the transfer windows.

If we released a a player today, because our window is already closed then they wouldn't be able to sign for anyone else.......unless its Hearts or Sevco who dont seem to play by the same rules as the rest of us when it comes to transfer windows and signing embargos :greengrin

Crap if true so we'll just wait and see. Sure the board would of been in contact with the relevant body to confirm the score.

hhibs
02-09-2013, 06:16 PM
If he is a free agent and seeking employment he should be able to sign anywhere in the EU as otherwise this would be a restriction of trade and employment, illegal under EU law..........I think.:confused:

Bronson
02-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Not really a hibs related article but Allan Johnston is still looking to bring in freebies so it means theoretically we could bring players in surely? http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/8901077/transfer-news-kilmarnock-boss-allan-johnston-still-looking-for-fresh-faces

bingo70
02-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Transfer windows been open for months, we've needed a winger for years, fenlon says he's known of the player for years and he was clearly not wanted by Ipswich, no idea why we should now be hoping we can sign him based on a technicality?

Danderhall Hibs
02-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Crap if true so we'll just waistband see. Sure the board would of been in contact with the relevant body to confirm the score.

Yip just brace yourself.

ski1875
02-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Left Ipswich town by mutual consent ssn

BigKev
02-09-2013, 06:38 PM
Can't happen... http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/hibernian/s732/st183316/no-hibs-deal-for-carson

Keith_M
02-09-2013, 06:41 PM
Left Ipswich town by mutual consent ssn

According to one poster's interpretation of the rules, that means he can sign for a club whose Deadline Day ends today or later but NOT for a club in Scotland, where it ended on Saturday. I really hope this is wrong.

500miles
02-09-2013, 06:41 PM
Can't happen... http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/main/hibernian/s732/st183316/no-hibs-deal-for-carson

Not exactly official. And considering we are able to sign players from US and Russian leagues outwith their transfer window, I would suggest that it is wrong as well.

ski1875
02-09-2013, 06:42 PM
My bad

RyeSloan
02-09-2013, 06:42 PM

With all due respect that's hardly source of the century stuff....

TRC
02-09-2013, 06:44 PM
non- contract basis?

Andy74
02-09-2013, 06:45 PM
He was here and we didn't want him. We signed the other guy who was on trial. He won't be signing I suspect.

BigKev
02-09-2013, 06:47 PM
He'd have to have been a free agent prior to Saturday for him to sign. Thats when our transfer window shuts. Not difficult to comprehend.

Speedy
02-09-2013, 06:50 PM

I'm 99% sure that's a load of pish.

BigKev
02-09-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm 99% sure that's a load of pish.

It's what happens when we have a different day for shutting the transfer window than England. If you check STV or BBC I'm pretty sure they'll tell you the sane thing.

For any free agent to sign for a Scottish team they had to be available by 11pm on Saturday night.

That's the rules. Not pish.

easty
02-09-2013, 06:59 PM
It's what happens when we have a different day for shutting the transfer window than England. If you check STV or BBC I'm pretty sure they'll tell you the sane thing.

For any free agent to sign for a Scottish team they had to be available by 11pm on Saturday night.

That's the rules. Not pish.

Nope. If he's released by Ipswich then we can sign him.

BigKev
02-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Nope. If he's released by Ipswich then we can sign him.

We'll see. I'm wasting my time here.

easty
02-09-2013, 07:03 PM

We might see, we might not. I dunno if we'll sign him, but if he's been released from his contract at Ipswich, and we offer him a deal, then you will see, aye.

BigKev
02-09-2013, 07:08 PM
We might see, we might not. I dunno if we'll sign him, but if he's been released from his contract at Ipswich, and we offer him a deal, then you will see, aye.

What would be the point in signing someone who can't play until January??

easty
02-09-2013, 07:11 PM
What would be the point in signing someone who can't play until January??

BigKev
02-09-2013, 07:12 PM

Exactly. You're wrong.

davhibby
02-09-2013, 07:14 PM
Exactly. You're wrong.

Just out of interest, how are you so sure that this rule exists?

BigKev
02-09-2013, 07:18 PM
The STV transfer deadline day thread on their website re-iterated the point about a hundred times to stupid Celtic fans.

Leishy1995
02-09-2013, 07:19 PM
I got the feeling he could sign considering everyone was raving about Ryan McGowan's contract ending in September and Rangers transfer ban ending just before it

BigKev
02-09-2013, 07:23 PM
I got the feeling he could sign considering everyone was raving about Ryan McGowan's contract ending in September and Rangers transfer ban ending just before it

Leishy, if he was released on Saturday we could have signed him today as technically he'd have been a free agent when our window closed. The fact he was under contract until today means we could sign him but be unable to register him until January.

Gus Fring
FWIW I'm sure that's the rule also. If a player isn't released before the end of the window then they aren't recognised as a free agent in that country as they were still under contract.

TheFamous1875
Surely it's a simple as he's not anyone's player now, and he can sign for anyone whenever? Otherwise, it's a bit daft. It wouldn't be the case with any other profession..

Speedy
02-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Surely it's a simple as he's not anyone's player now, and he can sign for anyone whenever? Otherwise, it's a bit daft. It wouldn't be the case with any other profession..

No, otherwise the transfer windows would be meaningless.

I would've thought if his registration was released before the end of the window then he is no longer registered to anyone.

Leishy1995
02-09-2013, 07:36 PM

I would've thought if his registration was released before the end of the window then he is no longer registered to anyone.

If his registration is released then he is no longer registered to any club? He has had that today...

Gus Fring
02-09-2013, 07:39 PM

I think that's where the confusion comes in. There's 2 windows, ours and theirs. He wasn't released during ours, he was released during theirs

Hibernia Na Eir
02-09-2013, 07:45 PM
take a lot more than an out of contract Championship player to turn Fenlons team around.

Speedy
02-09-2013, 07:49 PM
If his registration is released then he is no longer registered to any club? He has had that today...

Aye.

I maybe misinterpreted the post I quoted but it was written as if free agents could be signed regardless of when they were released, which is definitely not true.

I think that's where the confusion comes in. There's 2 windows, ours and theirs. He wasn't released during ours, he was released during theirs

Yes, I'd agree.

This is what it says on the FIFA regulations, it's a bit vague and could be interpreted either way imo:

"Players may only be registered during one of the two annual registration
periods fixed by the relevant association. As an exception to this rule, a
professional whose contract has expired prior to the end of a registration
period may be registered outside that registration period. Associations are
authorised to register such professionals provided due consideration is given to
the sporting integrity of the relevant competition. Where a contract has been
terminated with just cause, FIFA may take provisional measures in order to
avoid abuse, subject to article 22."

Speedy
02-09-2013, 07:50 PM
take a lot more than an out of contract Championship player to turn Fenlons team around.

:rolleyes:

Ah well, time to go to bed and forget about it then.

blackpoolhibs
02-09-2013, 07:54 PM
How ridiculous is it that we have a different closing window to the English one. It cuts off a huge amount of players clubs in Scotland could have been interested in, it makes no sense whatsoever.

Saorsa
02-09-2013, 08:01 PM
How ridiculous is it that we have a different closing window to the English one. It cuts off a huge amount of players clubs in Scotland could have been interested in, it makes no sense whatsoever.That's the SFA for you.

Gus Fring
02-09-2013, 08:02 PM
How ridiculous is it that we have a different closing window to the English one. It cuts off a huge amount of players clubs in Scotland could have been interested in, it makes no sense whatsoever.

It's because in Scotland we register players on a Saturday whereas in England they only do it Mon-Fri.

Germany, Bulgaria, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia and Sweden are closed as well.

BigKev
02-09-2013, 08:04 PM

Probably a lot to do with the SFA stipulating the Hun ban on transfers finished on the 31st rather than saying 2 transfer windows.

The scary thing is they were offered the chance to extend it until tonight.

hibbybob
02-09-2013, 08:05 PM

Couldn't agree more!

Looks like the date wasn't changed because it would have allowed the Currant Buns to sign players whereas the spirit of their signing ban was to prevent them from signing players until after this transfer window. That said, they still managed to bend the rules!

Billychaotic182
02-09-2013, 08:05 PM
If he is a free agent then we can sign him. We did so with Liam Miller

Jack Hackett
02-09-2013, 08:06 PM

Very, very ridiculous and highlights the farce that is the SFA. There was a full programme of games on Saturday and managers have little or no time to attend to the business of buying and selling players. This is why the dispensation for moving the deadline to a Monday was introduced.

FWIW as far as Josh Carson goes, if he was released during the English window, then surely this is the deadline day that counts and not when the Scottish window closes, as this would be irrelevant to his registration ending?

Gus Fring
02-09-2013, 08:20 PM
To reiterate, the information I have is that the SFA had absolutely no choice in when the window closed. The official date for the window closing is the 31st of August or the first working day thereafter. The SFA classes Saturday as a working day so even if they wanted to they couldn't close it today. As I mentioned earlier, there are quite a few countries caught up in it as well.

This is Hibs.net though, lets not let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

BigKev
02-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Did UEFA not contact the various FA's Bajillions offering them the chance to extend the deadline until today?

Belgium, Portugal and ourselves are 3 that spring to mind who closed on Saturday but had the option to extend the window until today.

BigKev
02-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Here - http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/clubs/st-johnstone/237781-scottish-fa-set-saturday-transfer-deadline-against-uefa-recommendation/

Billy Whizz
02-09-2013, 08:39 PM
To reiterate, the information I have is that the SFA had absolutely no choice in when the window closed. The official date for the window closing is the 31st of August or the first working day thereafter. The SFA classes Saturday as a working day so even if they wanted to they couldn't close it today. As I mentioned earlier, there are quite a few countries caught up in it as well.

This is Hibs.net though, lets not let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

They should all have shut on Friday or Saturday, they've only had 3 months or so. I think its unfair on players on international duty to be disrupted, by having to leave their training camps to go for medicals etc, its only World Cup week after all!

Gus Fring
02-09-2013, 08:44 PM
STV have the wrong end of the stick it seems. My understanding is that associations were only able to move it because the 31st was not a working day but in Scotland it is a working day so that option wasn't relevant to us.

portycabbage
02-09-2013, 08:58 PM
If he is a free agent then we can sign him. We did so with Liam Miller

We signed Kevin Thomson in March as well.

Gus Fring
02-09-2013, 09:03 PM
We signed Kevin Thomson in March as well.

They were both free agents before the window closed though IIRC? In the case of free agents it's not when they sign it's when their registration stopped

RyeSloan
02-09-2013, 09:13 PM
STV have the wrong end of the stick it seems. My understanding is that associations were only able to move it because the 31st was not a working day but in Scotland it is a working day so that option wasn't relevant to us.

On what planet is Saturday ever classed as a working day????

Jack Hackett
02-09-2013, 09:17 PM
They were both free agents before the window closed though IIRC? In the case of free agents it's not when they sign it's when their registration stopped

Josh Carsons registration ended before the English window closed...the Association which holds his registration. I don't see what relevance this has to when the Scottish window closes

Viva_Palmeiras
02-09-2013, 09:18 PM
And on the 6th day God created Leigh (Hibernians 07:62)

Gus Fring
02-09-2013, 09:32 PM
Josh Carsons registration ended before the English window closed...the Association which holds his registration. I don't see what relevance this has to when the Scottish window closes

Because when our window closed he was still a registered player.

portycabbage
02-09-2013, 09:52 PM

I'm now thinking that it might be relevant after all - the likes of Jonatan Johansson and Eoin Doyle have had to wait until January to play for Hibs, as they were under contract until the end of a season of summer football (ie until after the window was closed in Scotland).:dunno:

Eyrie
02-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Is it relevant? Ipswich were willing to let him go, so there was nothing to stop us getting Carson on Saturday if Fenlon had wanted him. Don't see what's changed since then.

robinp
02-09-2013, 09:56 PM

Because the important date is when our window closed.

He has to have been a free agent and unattached when the previous window, which applies to the team who is signing him, closed.

So if he wasnt freed before Saturday nights Scottish deadline (or whatever date time it was) then he cant sign for any scottish team until Jan 1st.

If he is/was freed between our window closing and the english one closing in the next few mins, he can sign for an English team at any time.

This comes up every window, so much so I posted the UEFA rule book section last summer window.

Part/Time Supporter
02-09-2013, 09:56 PM

The winter transfer window in 2008/09 closed on Monday 2 February at 5pm (the last time the 31st in either window fell on a Saturday).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/7865753.stm

SFA making up rubbish to cover up incompetence shockerooney.

trev the hat
02-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Never mind the zorba, is he coming :-)

Gus Fring
02-09-2013, 10:24 PM
The winter transfer window in 2008/09 closed on Monday 2 February at 5pm (the last time the 31st in either window fell on a Saturday).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/7865753.stm

SFA making up rubbish to cover up incompetence shockerooney.

I don't know the specifics of that window. All I know is what happened this year.

The SFA decided to close it on Saturday, people are complaining.

If it had have been extended people would say they were doing it to help Rangers.

It was always a no win situation for them regardless of what the scenario was.

"You can please some of the people all of the time..."

El Gubbz
02-09-2013, 10:28 PM
Josh Carson's contract at Ipswich ripped up on SSN

Danderhall Hibs
02-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Josh Carson's contract at Ipswich ripped up on SSN

Live on TV?

El Gubbz
02-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Live on TV?

Aye Mick McCarthy ripped it up live on air. Shame on the young boy, looks like he might be coming to us then!

Unseen work
02-09-2013, 11:27 PM

Football? 😁

pacorosssco
02-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Football? 

planet spfl pro footballers:greengrin hibs are still part time sat. just unlucky. two games from crisis/full time

Prawn Sandwich
03-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Sky Sports News reporting that Ipswich have cancelled Josh Carson's contract by mutual consent.

I was told that Hibs have no further interest in him because they have signed the French winger.

MrRobot
03-09-2013, 06:49 AM
Sky Sports News reporting that Ipswich have cancelled Josh Carson's contract by mutual consent.

I was told that Hibs have no further interest in him because they have signed the French winger.

Fenlon said the exact opposite im sure.

Part/Time Supporter
03-09-2013, 07:31 AM
I don't know the specifics of that window. All I know is what happened this year.

The SFA decided to close it on Saturday, people are complaining.

If it had have been extended people would say they were doing it to help Rangers.

It was always a no win situation for them regardless of what the scenario was.

"You can please some of the people all of the time..."

It wouldn't have been a problem if they had bothered to check a calendar before setting the expiry date of the Rangers embargo.

Hibs7
03-09-2013, 09:30 AM
It wouldn't have been a problem if they had bothered to check a calendar before setting the expiry date of the Rangers embargo.

Nail on the head ... !!!

--------
03-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Football? 

Right now, what have Hibs to do with "football" or "football" with Hibs?

A close friend of mine drove down from SUTHERLAND on Saturday to the County game. We spoke on the Sunday. He said he would have been better coming through to the Caldera to watch the paint drying with me.

There are FOUR ST holders in his family. What if THEY all vote with their feet?

Northernhibee
03-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Right now, what have Hibs to do with "football" or "football" with Hibs?

A close friend of mine drove down from SUTHERLAND on Saturday to the County game. We spoke on the Sunday. He said he would have been better coming through to the Caldera to watch the paint drying with me.

There are FOUR ST holders in his family. What if THEY all vote with their feet?

I think the caps lock button is playing up mate; might want to check that out.

--------
03-09-2013, 09:54 AM
I think the caps lock button is playing up mate; might want to check that out.

No it's not. I just know when to use it, is all.

GloryGlory
03-09-2013, 11:12 AM

We couldn't sign him in any case, I suppose. If his contract was only cancelled yesterday, our window closed when he was still under contract. Therefore, he wasn't a free agent when the window closed in Scotland.

Billychaotic182
03-09-2013, 11:15 AM
We couldn't sign him in any case, I suppose. If his contract was only cancelled yesterday, our window closed when he was still under contract. Therefore, he wasn't a free agent when the window closed in Scotland.

That really is a bull s**t rule!

007 Mickey Weir
03-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Some one on Facebook is claiming it goes by FIFAs deadline rather than SPFL deadline is that the case?

Viva_Palmeiras
03-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Some one on Facebook is claiming it goes by FIFAs deadline rather than SPFL deadline is that the case?

Never wrong for long...

Elsewhere - Sounds like the other French dude (le Dude?) knows where the net is. Any sign will do ;)

ekhibee
03-09-2013, 04:53 PM
I have to say that I think we have lost out on a very good young player, whether he was technically allowed to sign for us or no. It's been clear for some time that he was going to be released, and if he was training with Hibs, and was a trialist in any way, then surely he must have been expecting to sign up.

Ozyhibby
03-09-2013, 05:58 PM
He was available all last week. If we really wanted him we had plenty time to get him.

BH Hibs
03-09-2013, 06:35 PM
He was available all last week. If we really wanted him we had plenty time to get him.

That's my take on it as well surely if we wanted him we could have came to some agreement with Ipswich. I wouldn't have thought they would have been difficult to deal with. Unless the player had some sort of loyalty payment due to him if he was released

Viva_Palmeiras
03-09-2013, 07:34 PM
3 possibilities spring to mind

1) le Dude was deemed to be a better option
2) McCarthy was saying one thing in the press but playing hardball with Petrie (quoted as saying re the Fletcher deal that Petrie was the most difficult of chairmen to deal with or words to that effect)
3) a move is somehow still on?

joebakerforever
03-09-2013, 08:26 PM

2) McCarthy was saying one thing in the press but playing hardball with Petrie (quoted as saying re the Fletcher deal that Petrie was the most difficult of chairmen to deal with or words to that effect)

Eh ? Fletcher went from Hibs to Burnley when Owen Coyle was manager, and subsequently transferred from Burnley to Wolves, under McCarthy.

Iggy Pope
03-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Eh ? Fletcher went from Hibs to Burnley when Owen Coyle was manager, and subsequently transferred from Burnley to Wolves, under McCarthy.

I recall the interview with Mick McCarthy. definitely cited Petrie as a hard case. Not sure if he tried to get him to Sunderland during his time there, but VP is correct.

Iggy Pope
03-09-2013, 08:35 PM

I recall the interview with Mick McCarthy. definitely cited Petrie as a hard case. Not sure if he tried to get him to Sunderland during his time there, but VP is correct.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=mick%20mccarthy%20and%20rod%20petrie&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fifetoday.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffle tcher-is-worth-every-penny-says-mccarthy-1-820020&ei=eEcmUrXLGoTOsgbE_YHACQ&usg=AFQjCNEcfg0k7qWexXBA6W6FyLEBhpuMwA&bvm=bv.51495398,d.d2k

**** knows if this will work but it is all here.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-09-2013, 08:44 PM

Merci bucket ;)

Iggy Pope
03-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Merci bucket ;)

See, I prefer it when you baffle me with Spanish.
:wink:

Billychaotic182
03-09-2013, 08:56 PM
With Le dude Harris stanton craig and Cairney I think we are ok now for wide players. Saying that I would have loved to sign Carson as I've only heard good things

Itsnoteasy
03-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Took me ages tae get that clip tae play but......2 good goals 1 wi' each foot, dae for me:aok:

You Tube Kujabi he scored a spectacular free kick and we all know how he ****ed up in cup final http://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon9.png . Every chance we will sign this lad he is from Ireland after all.

LancsHibs
03-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Was told today by a Bolton fan that Hibs made an enquiry about the availability of Chirs Eagles on Saturday! Put him right that his source in the club must have misheard!!

Viva_Palmeiras
03-09-2013, 09:39 PM
You Tube Kujabi he scored a spectacular free kick and we all know how he ****ed up in cup final http://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon9.png . Every chance we will sign this lad he is from Ireland after all.

I take it that job with the Samaritans didn't work out?