PDA

View Full Version : Scott Robertson

YehButNoBut
26-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Scott Robertson talks about his hip injury which kept him out of Saturdays game, but he expects to be fit for this Saturday.

Will he get back in the team or will it be same again after our first win?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCsAemADLV8

Bronson
26-08-2013, 05:35 PM
I would definitely have him in the starting 11 if 100% fit, gives us something going forward and I think he'll be a big player for us this season.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Robertson for Jones would make sense

Billy Whizz
26-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Robertson for Jones would make sense

Do you change a winning team?

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-08-2013, 09:09 PM
We won but we certainly weren't great by any stretch of the imagination. I wouldn't change a winning team if they had played well and won comfortably. Wouldn't make many changes but at home to Ross County we should be going for it from the start. Don't think we need Jones and TT who are both quite defensive. Would rather Robertson who will play higher up the park and hopefully create more. TT edges OTJ for me at this moment in time

Jonnyboy
26-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Do you change a winning team?

Yes, if the change improves that team B. I'd replace OTJ with Robertson who is more likely to push on when we attack (don't laugh, we do attack occasionally :greengrin)

LeithBoozy
27-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Yes, if the change improves that team B. I'd replace OTJ with Robertson who is more likely to push on when we attack (don't laugh, we do attack occasionally :greengrin)

At the same time, OTJ has a vicious shot on him. Very handy to attack 2nd balls, if they pack their box. :wink:

KWJ
27-08-2013, 08:46 AM
At the same time, OTJ has a vicious shot on him. Very handy to attack 2nd balls, if they pack their box. :wink:

OTJ looked like he had a decent game from the highlights. Wee Pat's a brave and skilful man to look the big man in the eye and tell him he's on the bench this weekend, harder that it seems!

:greengrin

Bayern Bru
27-08-2013, 08:59 AM

Aye, but so's Robertson, as he showed against United! :wink: