PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Hibs Kids Memberships

TamHibs
26-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Are kids still automatucally enrolled in the Hibs Kids if they have a children's season ticket? The reason I'm asking is I bought my son a season ticket (Not that'll he'll use it just now but I still bought one as it's money to the club) but I haven't had any notification that he's now a Hibs Kid.

I've emailed the TO to query but I suspect they'll possibly take a while to reply as usual.

Lang Toun Hibs
26-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Are kids still automatucally enrolled in the Hibs Kids if they have a children's season ticket? The reason I'm asking is I bought my son a season ticket (Not that'll he'll use it just now but I still bought one as it's money to the club) but I haven't had any notification that he's now a Hibs Kid.

I've emailed the TO to query but I suspect they'll possibly take a while to reply as usual.

Yes they are. Should have got a wee newsletter and fixture planner last week. Mine certainly did but that was the first official communication I'd had about it.

TamHibs
26-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Yes they are. Should have got a wee newsletter and fixture planner last week. Mine certainly did but that was the first official communication I'd had about it.

Hmmm I wonder if it's came & the wife has just never mentioned it!

CallumLaidlaw
26-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah Alex got his last week too Tam.

TamHibs
26-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Eoin's still not received anything according to Cassie, they've probably put the wrong address in or something. I'll give them a call on lunch tomorrow.

wookie70
26-08-2013, 07:01 PM
My lad just got an invite to be a mascot on Saturday through his season ticket so you definately get some of the benifits of Hibs Kids. I am not sure if you get the newsletter etc though. Can't remember seeing any.

Nakedmanoncrack
30-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Hibs Kids day tomorrow, anyone know if there is a cut off time for getting the free ticket?

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-08-2013, 08:15 PM
Hibs Kids day tomorrow, anyone know if there is a cut off time for getting the free ticket?

1pm tomorrow.

Nakedmanoncrack
30-08-2013, 08:19 PM
1pm tomorrow.

Thanks, is that a definite, someone else told me it was today?

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Thanks, is that a definite, someone else told me it was today?

Says on the website you can collect the ticket from the ticket office at the clubstore up to 1pm on Saturday.