PDA

View Full Version : Yams McHattie and Wilson red cards

SaulGoodman
25-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Wilson was sent off after the game?!

hfc rd
25-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Wilson was sent off after the game?!

What for? I thought it was that Kevin McShattie.

SaulGoodman
25-08-2013, 10:08 PM

The Rob McLean replacement said something about it, unless I misheard.

Sylar
25-08-2013, 10:09 PM

There's a rumour going around on Facebook/Twitter that he was sent off after the final whistle for hammering on the Aberdeen dressing room door and shouting abuse at them.

Dunderhall
25-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Did sportscene just announce Danny Wilson was sent off for "foul and abusive language" after the game.

macca70
25-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Did sportscene just announce Danny Wilson was sent off for "foul and abusive language" after the game.

They had someone sent off after the game for shouting at Aberdeen players or Management in the tunnel

Not exactly a great example for a Captain to be setting, sums their club up though.

vincipernoi
25-08-2013, 10:13 PM
It said on Sportscene tonight that he got a post match red and showed red cards; hearts 2 Aberdeen 0

vincipernoi
25-08-2013, 10:15 PM
yes they named Wilson

MacGruber
25-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Missed this one - said on sportscene Wilson sent off after the game? McHattie & Wilson missing for next week - might have to blood a youngster :na na:

HibbyAndy
25-08-2013, 10:20 PM
So much for Gary co ck asking for discipline.

Hearts *****

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Even if they do, it doesn't seem to have done them any harm so far. No doubt that they are fighting for that jersey.

Sir David Gray
25-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Definitely said on Sportscene that Danny Wilson was sent off after the match had finished.

McHattie was sent off during the game in the incident that lead to Aberdeen getting their penalty.

Sylar
25-08-2013, 10:25 PM
One hereby retracts the notion that it was most likely nonsense then :greengrin

What a plum.

The Harp
25-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Good to see old Billy 'Basher' Brown setting a good example to their young guys - and him working on a voluntary basis too.:rolleyes:

Archie70
25-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Their inexperience should have cost them 3 penalties. Aberdeen should have had 3 stonewallers . They're getting away with murder.

Www1875hfc
25-08-2013, 10:35 PM
It will all come crashing down eventually.

That's McTattie Stevenson Wilson to name but 3 who will be missing for a trip tae Inverness.

Pleasing. :aok:

MacGruber
25-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Even if they do, it doesn't seem to have done them any harm so far. No doubt that they are fighting for that jersey.

The next couple of players to come in won't think they'll have to fight for the jersey though - just ask, write it down and stay on the good list!

CallumLaidlaw
25-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Journo on twitter saying hearts officials not sure if Wilson was sent off and may have to wait for Refs report. Surely they would know!?!

SaulGoodman
25-08-2013, 10:44 PM
No doubt they'll get away with it as usual.

Archie70
25-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Probably been asked but as McHattie and Wilson were sent of at the weekend, do they miss the cup game against Raith or the league game against Caley?:confused:

hibsbollah
25-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Their inexperience should have cost them 3 penalties. Aberdeen should have had 3 stonewallers . They're getting away with murder.

Couldnt believe the highlights. They are the spawniest team imaginable.

Sir David Gray
25-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Going on past experience, Wilson will probably serve his suspension in 2018 when he's signed for Carlisle, in their 2nd round League Cup tie against Accrington Stanley.

Www1875hfc
25-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Journo on twitter saying hearts officials not sure if Wilson was sent off and may have to wait for Refs report. Surely they would know!?!

Allegedly Danny Wilson was sent off after the game for saying get it up ye ya sheep ****ging *******s to the Aberdeen bench.

Wee Scottie Dug
25-08-2013, 10:58 PM
It will be the spfl game as only violent conduct sending offs incur an immediate suspension , if my memory is still intact :rules:

SaulGoodman
25-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Allegedly Danny Wilson was sent off after the game for saying get it up ye ya sheep ****ging *******s to the Aberdeen bench.

Hearts Class.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Do Hearts not play Raith midweek in the league cup? Therefore the suspensions would take effect in that game? Might have made that up, sure the cup game is soon tho. Probably replace Wilson with a 13 year old girl who will trip over her shoe laces and score the winner with a diving header midweek

KiddA
25-08-2013, 11:36 PM

Great to see the captain leading by example :rolleyes: classless ####s

I hope he did get a red, there wee run will come to an end this upcoming weekend :agree:

Saorsa
25-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Do Hearts not play Raith midweek in the league cup? Therefore the suspensions would take effect in that game? Might have made that up, sure the cup game is soon tho. Probably replace Wilson with a 13 year old girl who will trip over her shoe laces and score the winner with a diving header midweekOnly red cards for violent conduct are served next game regardless of the competition, others are served in the competition in which they are picked up as far as I'm aware.

Sir David Gray
25-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Only red cards for violent conduct are served next game regardless of the competition, others are served in the competition in which they are picked up as far as I'm aware.

You would think that...:rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21239532

Saorsa
26-08-2013, 06:11 AM
You would think that...:rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21239532Not really the same situation though is it, there is nae cross border involvement in this so they cannae make it up. They claim he served the ban in England where there is nae specific rule, that cannae happen here.

Stewboy
26-08-2013, 06:13 AM
Forth road bridge a pretty good border?

brog
26-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Billy Stark just named Wilson's replacement, A Trialist in his next U-21 squad! :greengrin

YehButNoBut
26-08-2013, 06:36 AM

Can't see anything wrong with that, surely just a factual statement. :cb

Hibernia Na Eir
26-08-2013, 06:45 AM
Can't see anything wrong with that, surely just a factual statement. :cb

factual if your an ex-hun/player :)

greenlex
26-08-2013, 06:46 AM
That's a fair shout to be honest.

Thecat23
26-08-2013, 07:58 AM
According to #Allisbarry Wilson was called to the ref's room but no cards were shown but the SFA may take action.

Aldo
26-08-2013, 08:05 AM
According to #Allisbarry Wilson was called to the ref's room but no cards were shown but the SFA may take action.

TC you have to remember Allisbarry is one of the believers.... A puppet. If Southern told him the sky was green he'd believe him.

Guy is a clown

JeMeSouviens
26-08-2013, 08:08 AM
The ref can only show cards if the incident happens on the field of play (which is why the refs are supposed to always be last off). Once they're in the tunnel he can report them for misconduct in his report but it won't be an automatic punishment as for a red card.

StevieC
26-08-2013, 08:13 AM
The ref can only show cards if the incident happens on the field of play (which is why the refs are supposed to always be last off). Once they're in the tunnel he can report them for misconduct in his report but it won't be an automatic punishment as for a red card.

Correct. Although if it is reported after the game it is usually treated in the same way as a "sending off" rather than a "booking". Didn't Michael Stewart get an additional ban for his bottle kicking/falling on his arse incident (although the humiliation was probably enough)?

EDIT: looks like it wasn't reported .. at least not by the ref, although the video clip hit every football forum on the go so that's probably punishment enough .. and to rub it in he actually got off with the original red card that saw him take the early walk down the tunnel

Phil MaGlass
26-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Correct. Although if it is reported after the game it is usually treated in the same way as a "sending off" rather than a "booking". Didn't Michael Stewart get an additional ban for his bottle kicking/falling on his arse incident (although the humiliation was probably enough)?

Forgot about that, hahahahaha:greengrin

Saorsa
26-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Forgot about that, hahahahaha:greengrina reminder :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhC31VUOQeY

NAE NOOKIE
26-08-2013, 08:59 AM
The Yams good luck seems to be holding this season to be honest so I would be willing to bet Wilson will get away with it.

The best they deserved against us was a draw, but they still managed to score with their only decent move of the game.

They were played off the park by Partick Thistle, but still got away with it by scoring with their only decent shot on target.

By all accounts Aberdeen missed a pile of good chances on Saturday and it was to the Yams good fortune that the Sheep were denied a stonewall penalty because the player brought down has been proved to be a cheating wee scrote who most Premiership refs wouldnt give a penalty to if the centre half drove over him with a JCB.

Lets hope ICT give them a bloody good hiding this week. But I doubt they will, no doubt a flu epidemic will hit the Caledonian stadium and ICT will be forced to play the kit man and tea lady up front.

Thecat23
26-08-2013, 09:01 AM
TC you have to remember Allisbarry is one of the believers.... A puppet. If Southern told him the sky was green he'd believe him.

Guy is a clown

Haha well that's true. He does spout some crap.

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-08-2013, 09:13 AM
To be fair, he was allowed to play in a semi final despite being suspended and he was then allowed to sign despite Hearts having a transfer embargo so I'm fairly confident he could call the Aberdeen coaches/players whatever the hell he wants and he should be fine for playing at the weekend

Was clearly a cover up, all that bull about him missing the game v Arsenal even though he didn't appear on any suspensions list. He's gotten away with murder these past few months has 'oor captain' Danny

Billy Whizz
26-08-2013, 09:16 AM
More than likely him and McHattie will be suspended for the Raith game this week, rather than an SPL game

Saorsa
26-08-2013, 09:24 AM
To be fair, he was allowed to play in a semi final despite being suspended and he was then allowed to sign despite Hearts having a transfer embargo so I'm fairly confident he could call the Aberdeen coaches/players whatever the hell he wants and he should be fine for playing at the weekendThey said he served the suspension in England, never saw any proof and it may have been tae cover a balls up but that's neither here nor there in this case, there is no other FA with different rules involved.

More than likely him and McHattie will be suspended for the Raith game this week, rather than an SPL gameWhy? Have the rules been changed again?

Billy Whizz
26-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Why? Have the rules been changed again?

Do you not miss the next available game, or is it back to competition specific

Saorsa
26-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Do you not miss the next available game, or is it back to competition specificNext available game for a violent conduct red card, otherwise it's the comp in which it was picked up as far as I'm aware.

Part/Time Supporter
26-08-2013, 01:04 PM
SFA confirm he is banned for next league game

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/danny-wilson-hit-with-one-match-ban-for-hearts-1-3062424

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23841826

Saorsa
26-08-2013, 01:07 PM
SFA confirm he is banned for next league game

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/danny-wilson-hit-with-one-match-ban-for-hearts-1-3062424Good stuff.

Hibernia Na Eir
26-08-2013, 01:07 PM
any sad jambo fan not willing to pay for this appeal?!!!

never know, with the sheer luck they carry, they may well get it rescinded.

hope ICT blooter them on Saturday.

Dashing Bob S
26-08-2013, 01:13 PM
Hearts really are a very poor side who are having extraordinary good luck on the field, but they are digging in and playing like they know they are all in the shop window post-liquidation. It's an opportunity to get a new contract at a viable club.

paul_hfc3
26-08-2013, 01:17 PM
I though #Allisbarry said Danny Wilson wasnt sent off? No cards where shown and a chat with the ref and that was it?

Gus Fring
26-08-2013, 01:18 PM

There's no appeals process for punishments for that behaviour as, unlike a foul, it's not open to interpretation. If you say the things Wilson did then they've got you bang to rights. They're just going to have to take it on the chin.

clerriehibs
26-08-2013, 01:19 PM
I though #Allisbarry said Danny Wilson wasnt sent off? No cards where shown and a chat with the ref and that was it?

The man is a completer kmobber. He should prefix all his posts with "Southern tells me ...."

Keith_M
26-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Could someone reply to #allisbarry's tweet and ask how he got it soooo wrong, yet again.

:greengrin

Oh and does anyone else suspect that the Hearts fan paying for the McHattie appeal is actually #allisbarry?

:hmmm:

weonlywon6-2
26-08-2013, 02:19 PM

So do i but they will chuck everyone behind the ball.ict i expect will win but possibly by one goal.q
I wish someone would score early against them so they cant shut up shop

clerriehibs
26-08-2013, 03:23 PM
So do i but they will chuck everyone behind the ball.ict i expect will win but possibly by one goal.q
I wish someone would score early against them so they cant shut up shop

Partick thistle only had to shut up shop for 6 mins and ****ed up.

homfc have been riding their luck ridiculously. Severe beatings are about to become the norm.

Archie70
26-08-2013, 03:43 PM
I think the "yam love in" will ensure they win the appeal but God forbid the authorities do the honourable thing, will McHatties ban be increased for appealing.

NorthNorfolkHFC
26-08-2013, 04:09 PM
I see a notice of complaint has also been lodged with the compliance officer for Billy Brown today.

Hibs7
26-08-2013, 04:18 PM
I think a god bet with the bookies is ICT to win by more than 3 goals against the inbreds !!

Hibernia Na Eir
26-08-2013, 07:51 PM
The man is a completer kmobber. He should prefix all his posts with "Southern tells me ...."

Wilson certainly likes a pose or 2 for the cameras. size 12 prikk.

Hibernia Na Eir
26-08-2013, 07:56 PM
I get the feeling their coach Darren Murray is their 'main man', he certainly seemed like your typical jambo bell end when on tv last week. middle aged man with sides of his hair shaved gettin very excited in front of cameras.

Wait till results alter and the feel good factor ends :)

truehibernian
26-08-2013, 08:17 PM
I get the feeling their coach Darren Murray is their 'main man', he certainly seemed like your typical jambo bell end when on tv last week. middle aged man with sides of his hair shaved gettin very excited in front of cameras.

Wait till results alter and the feel good factor ends :)

Absolutely no idea why but every time I see Darren Murray all I can see is Squidward Tentacles from the Spongebob cartoons - those with young kids will know who I mean :greengrin

MADE IN LEITH
26-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Personally, I don't give a Hugo whether Wilson got a Red card or not, he's pony anyway.

:cb

Northernhibee
27-08-2013, 06:20 AM
I see a notice of complaint has also been lodged with the compliance officer for Billy Brown today.

Classy team.

CallumLaidlaw
27-08-2013, 06:38 AM
They can't be far off further punishment for their discipline. Wasn't this to be reviewed?

MacGruber
27-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Apologies if this is obvious - maybe a sliding scale for the offence or crap journalism from the overpriced Metro - but I thought an appeal was £1000? The story has a supporter covering the £500 charge for the McTattie appeal? :confused:

cabbageandribs1875
27-08-2013, 07:28 PM
Apologies if this is obvious - maybe a sliding scale for the offence or crap journalism from the overpriced Metro - but I thought an appeal was £1000? The story has a supporter covering the £500 charge for the McTattie appeal? :confused:

1000 according to this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23840882

ronaldo7
27-08-2013, 07:31 PM

He's paying the other £500 in instalments.:rolleyes:

MacGruber
27-08-2013, 07:31 PM
So in conclusion just the Metro then and you get what you pay for! :rolleyes:

Wotherspiniesta
27-08-2013, 07:38 PM
You really have to question the sanity of the guy paying the money. £500/£1000 to help get a guy, who is fundamentally crap at football, free of suspension for one game of football. If only money could buy the guy a ****ing brain.

Hermit Crab
27-08-2013, 07:41 PM
You really have to question the sanity of the guy paying the money. £500/£1000 to help get a guy, who is fundamentally crap at football, free of suspension for one game of football. If only money could buy the guy a ****ing brain.

If they lose the appeal then he's done his money.

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-08-2013, 07:47 PM
The plum paying the appeal is clearly doing it so he can say to his mates "that was me so it was". Why would you appeal a red card given for a last man, goal preventing foul in your own penalty box?! It's irrelevant if he eventually got the ball, he pulled the boy back first. If the appeal is successful then the entire rule book needs changed. Wouldn't surprise me with that mob however

Wotherspiniesta
27-08-2013, 08:15 PM
If they lose the appeal then he's done his money.

Have you seen McHattie play?

It's a lose-lose situation :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
29-08-2013, 10:12 AM
@ScottishFA: Kevin McHattie (Heart of Midlothian) claim of wrongful dismissal rejected: http://t.co/zFUJVQiAAF

Like there was ever any doubt

greenpaper55
29-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Good, another one missing for the weekend.

Treadstone
29-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Cue the 'SFA have it in for us' rhetoric.

Gatecrasher
29-08-2013, 10:19 AM
bet that plumb that offered to put up a grand is chuffed :loser:

hibby rae
29-08-2013, 10:36 AM

:lolyam:

12AlbionPlace
29-08-2013, 10:42 AM

Don't think they would be worried, probably robbed it from a charity anyway, sorry borrowed it:greengrin

dangermouse
29-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Gutted for the lad :wink:

clerriehibs
29-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Surprised.

Didn't think it was worth appealing, but thought the media's darlings would pull it off.

Macaroon
29-08-2013, 11:03 AM
They were never gonna get that.

Is it just me tht thinks having to stump up a grand for an appeal is a farce though? How can it cost a grand for two or three SFA folks to make a 15 minute meeting and watch the highlights?

Sure Caley Thistle wanted to appeal a decision last season but couldnt afford to!

B.H.F.C
29-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Shame he can't play because he is their worst defender by a mile. Brutal actually.

Gus Fring
29-08-2013, 11:11 AM

Is it just me tht thinks having to stump up a grand for an appeal is a farce though? How can it cost a grand for two or three SFA folks to make a 15 minute meeting and watch the highlights?

Sure Caley Thistle wanted to appeal a decision last season but couldnt afford to!

The "price" isn't just to cover costs, it's a barrier to entry. If they make it cheap or free then every club would be appealing every decision every week. This way means that clubs have to prioritise their appeals. Hearts couldn't afford to appeal a red card last season as well.

s.a.m
29-08-2013, 11:13 AM

Is it not there to prevent frivolous appeals :dunno: I seem to remember that it was put in place to try to stop clubs playing the system.

Treadstone
29-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Jamie Borthwick ‏@jamiekborthwick (https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick)26 Aug (https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick/status/371981218499145728)
Fee for appealing a sending off is now £500, not £1000, as it was last year http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/237359-hearts-to-appeal-kevin-mchattie-aberdeen-match-red-card/ … (http://t.co/vXyANWIxIT)

Can just imagine the yams official "Thanks again that grand will come in handy for that appeal that costs £1000. Your generous gesture of a grand is much appreciated. We'll use that grand right away for the appeal which costs a grand."

KeithTheHibby
29-08-2013, 12:25 PM
@ScottishFA: Kevin McHattie (Heart of Midlothian) claim of wrongful dismissal rejected: http://t.co/zFUJVQiAAF

Like there was ever any doubt

Good, Another 1k *****ed down the swanney. Stupid appeal anyway, the yams hands were all over him.

Don Giovanni
29-08-2013, 12:31 PM

:agree:

:idiot:

brog
29-08-2013, 12:54 PM
It was a ludicrous appeal, they stated that McPhlump got the ball. Of course he did, if you haul a guy back by his jersey so that his legs were going like Tom & Jerry then there's a fair chance you'll get the ball! Cretins!

LeithBoozy
29-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Is the grand refunded, for a successful appeal. ?

500miles
29-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Anyone see Jamie Hamill collapse in a heap after squaring up with the Raith player? Would be embarrassing for a club with any sense of shame. Hopefully the compliance officer saw it.

It shouldnt have been a pen either by the looks of it. Jason Thomson (ex yam) looked to have got to the ball before the hearts player did.

But it's an SFA conspiracy against them right enough.:rolleyes:

Kojock
29-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Is the grand refunded, for a successful appeal. ?

Yes but not many appeals are upheld.

Kojock
29-08-2013, 05:20 PM

The first thing they do is call the ref and ask if he thinks he made a mistake. Ref says no - end of appeal. £1000 to the Christmas party fund.

s.a.m
29-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Jamie Borthwick ‏@jamiekborthwick (https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick)26 Aug (https://twitter.com/jamiekborthwick/status/371981218499145728)
Fee for appealing a sending off is now £500, not £1000, as it was last year http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/237359-hearts-to-appeal-kevin-mchattie-aberdeen-match-red-card/ … (http://t.co/vXyANWIxIT)

Can just imagine the yams official "Thanks again that grand will come in handy for that appeal that costs £1000. Your generous gesture of a grand is much appreciated. We'll use that grand right away for the appeal which costs a grand."

:greengrin

Sir David Gray
29-08-2013, 11:04 PM
So that's;

Wilson
McHattie
Stevenson

and possibly MacDonald who will all be missing for them at the weekend.

Shame.

mca
30-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Hope the appeal goes thru and they ban the twat fer diving... :wink:

GreenArmyyy!
30-08-2013, 09:07 AM
They always get the decisions going for them! Him being out is a positive for them.

hfc rd
30-08-2013, 12:19 PM
So that's;

Wilson
McHattie
Stevenson

and possibly MacDonald who will all be missing for them at the weekend.

Shame.

Pleasing. I really hope now, ICT give them that well deserved, long awaited pumping those lucky b******* deserve.

Sunny1875
30-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Missed this one - said on sportscene Wilson sent off after the game? McHattie & Wilson missing for next week - might have to blood a youngster :na na:

Only if they are finished their homework, school wont be pleased if they are away playing fitba on a Saturday

Stevie Reid
30-08-2013, 12:24 PM
I saw the Raith highlights yesterday - how ironic (i.e. lucky as ****) that only days after Pawlett's reputation finally went before him and Hearts get away with a stonewall penalty against them, that they then advance in the cup thanks to a pen that never was, and Hamill's pathetic injury-feigning following the 'head butt'.

Pat 0-7
30-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Pleasing. I really hope now, ICT give them that well deserved, long awaited pumping those lucky b******* deserve.

:agree:

:yw:

:fenlon