PDA

View Full Version : Should I seek professional help?

hibsbollah
23-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Forty something male with lots of possible activities on a Saturday afternoon. For some reason I am considering going through to Killie tomorrow. I have already spent almost £500 on a season ticket which I regretted almost straight after purchase.

Do I have mental health issues? :dunno::flying:

Hibernia&Alba
23-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Sounds familiar. I'm also thinking of taking a wee trip to Ayrshire tomorrow. Perhaps it's a masochistic personality disorder.

Seveno
23-08-2013, 04:47 PM
It's usually a good trip to Killie and I do love the pies. Fortunately, I am otherwise engaged.

HiBremian
23-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Forty something male with lots of possible activities on a Saturday afternoon. For some reason I am considering going through to Killie tomorrow. I have already spent almost £500 on a season ticket which I regretted almost straight after purchase.

Welcome to the mad house. Bought HTV Xtra season ticket and felt exactly the same.

And I can tell you, Bollah, leaving the country is no cure. :clown::hyper:

Purehibee_MYB
23-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I might call to have you sectioned..

Only reason I'm not going is that I'm 4000 miles away in Vancouver, but in 2 weeks time I am back in Edinburgh and sadly I have already purchased a season ticket and will be experiencing this fantastic season we are having first hand, finally.

I suppose its something we've got to do really.

hibs0666
23-08-2013, 05:05 PM

Nah, but your weather forecasting is pish. :wink:

Hibbyradge
23-08-2013, 05:08 PM
I nearly posted a message asking for a lift to the game.

*****, I'm still considering doing it.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-08-2013, 05:18 PM
I might go for a bevvy and a pre-match moaning session with likeminded fellows, not so sure about the game tho!

green&left
23-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Got a car load going through with the usual bodies, going out of sheer habit more than anything as its what we do, if Hibs are playing home or away, regardless of who its against or how bad we are you gotta go.

I am getting to the stage though that if there was a better option on a Saturday (or Friday or Sunday or Monday as it often is these days) i'd consider the alternate activity, that was unthinkable before hand though.

down-the-slope
23-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Forty Something :tee hee: nurse we have another delusional one ......

Pies :agree:

Jonnyboy
23-08-2013, 07:46 PM

Well, were are the mental Hibees after all :wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
23-08-2013, 07:49 PM
I might call to have you sectioned..

Only reason I'm not going is that I'm 4000 miles away in Vancouver, but in 2 weeks time I am back in Edinburgh and sadly I have already purchased a season ticket and will be experiencing this fantastic season we are having first hand, finally.

I suppose its something we've got to do really.

If I was in Van I'd stay and probably on the Island. Lovely spot.

Hibercelona
23-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Mental health issues. :greengrin Not worth travelling all the way for the pies when you can pick them up on the cheap from your local Aldi's. :wink:

Think i'll chomp into a few while I greet over the radio station. :boo hoo:

Hibbyradge
23-08-2013, 07:54 PM
I nearly posted a message asking for a lift to the game.

*****, I'm still considering doing it.

Purehibee_MYB
23-08-2013, 08:02 PM
If I was in Van I'd stay and probably on the Island. Lovely spot.

Not been to the Island yet, but I may well come back here just gotta finish my degree back in Edinburgh first! It is fantastic here though

Crab apple
23-08-2013, 08:11 PM
I put it down to being like any other addiction. I'm hooked. Despite an unsuccessful job interview earlier this week, a crap week at work and plenty of home/diy stuff to do tomorrow I'll be on the noon train to the weedge and then onto Killie. I don't see the addiction ever being broken.

erin go bragh
23-08-2013, 08:11 PM
We have not failed to score at Killie since 2008 ,throw in the tasty pies :aok:

ggtth

oconnors_strip
23-08-2013, 08:32 PM
We have filled our supporters bus for tomorrow, so there will be a few more mental hibees there

LeithBoozy
23-08-2013, 09:11 PM

Do I have mental health issues? :dunno::flying: Rather than show you have mental health issues, it shows you are, like all the other Hibbys going tomorrow, different class. :agree:

The Gorf
24-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Mental health issues. :greengrin Not worth travelling all the way for the pies when you can pick them up on the cheap from your local Aldi's. :wink:

Think i'll chomp into a few while I greet over the radio station. :boo hoo:

My local Aldi is Gorgie. I live in Baberton. I think I am the one with the mental health issues :confused:

Hibernia&Alba
25-08-2013, 12:23 AM
I think I could be bi-polar in my mood swings. From thinking of ways to avoid relegation on Friday night, I'm thinking of ways to finish second on Saturday night. It's great being a football fan :greengrin

BigT-Hibeez
25-08-2013, 08:07 AM
So you're doing Ketamine on Friday? Mick Mills on Saturday?