PDA

View Full Version : Hibs eos team

oconnors_strip
21-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Hibs east of scotland team beat Burntisland 3-1 tonight, scorers Tom Gardiner and 2 from Cody mulhull

bingo70
21-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Are the players in that squad there for the season or can they chop and change between the under 20s and first team? Also is the eos team viewed as being of a higher standard than the under 20 league?

oconnors_strip
21-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Are the players in that squad there for the season or can they chop and change between the under 20s and first team? Also is the eos team viewed as being of a higher standard than the under 20 league?

The squad is made up of the majority who play in the under 20s league, they will play on a Tuesday night and a Saturday afternoon, just the beginning of the season is when they have 3 games a week.
The eos team is of a lower standard as its a slightly younger squad, they entered that league to toughen up the young lads as many of thr opposition players are aged 20+ and work in normal jobs by day and train or play in evenings and weekends, and it also gives them more playing time.

sleeping giant
21-08-2013, 08:22 PM
The squad is made up of the majority who play in the under 20s league, they will play on a Tuesday night and a Saturday afternoon, just the beginning of the season is when they have 3 games a week.
The eos team is of a lower standard as its a slightly younger squad, they entered that league to toughen up the young lads and give them more playing time.

Can our first team players play for them to regain fitness after injury etc ?

oconnors_strip
21-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Can our first team players play for them to regain fitness after injury etc ?

I believe they can, but they can also play in the under 20s league games as we can field two over age players and this doesn't include the keeper

sleeping giant
21-08-2013, 08:24 PM
I believe they can, but they can also play in the under 20s league games as we can field two over age players and this doesn't include the keeper

:aok:

Iggy Pope
21-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Hibs east of scotland team beat Burntisland 3-1 tonight, scorers Tom Gardiner and 2 from Cody mulhull

Thanks OCS
Having played against the Shipyard on a midsummer Tuesday night I feel a sense of warmth again.

Ferryhibby
22-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Boys played well last night especially the number 7 Andy Black i think...very direct quick and not afraid to pick up the ball and travel...3 good goals and a good workout the shipyard gave them a few hearty challenges too.