PDA

View Full Version : some free hibs videos...

mca
21-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Hi.. Moving house and got a few items that might interest someone.. Too good to ebay or throw away..

hibs vhs videos - the team the wouldnt die and alex`s european nights.. also the barcelona v hibs at murrayfield programme..

if anyone wants them and can get to Addiewell - next to West Calder.. let me know and il pm address to collect..

scoopyboy
21-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi.. Moving house and got a few items that might interest someone.. Too good to ebay or throw away..

hibs vhs videos - the team the wouldnt die and alex`s european nights.. also the barcelona v hibs at murrayfield programme..

if anyone wants them and can get to Addiewell - next to West Calder.. let me know and il pm address to collect..

Got those ones thanks mca.

What I would like is a copy of the video of a documentary that was shown on sky (or possibly BSkyB in those days) about the survival post Mercer.

It was not long after STF took over and IIRC was around the time of the Skol Cup win. Even if someone could tell me the name of it, it would maybe help me track it down.

PS. Sorry mca for muscling in on your thread.

Saorsa
21-08-2013, 05:41 PM

What I would like is a copy of the video of a documentary that was shown on sky (or possibly BSkyB in those days) about the survival post Mercer.

It was not long after STF took over and IIRC was around the time of the Skol Cup win. Even if someone could tell me the name of it, it would maybe help me track it down.

PS. Sorry mca for muscling in on your thread.Think what you are looking for is a programme called glory days. It was presented by Richard Keys

tanfield
21-08-2013, 06:39 PM

PS. Sorry mca for muscling in on your thread.

might have a copy that I can put on dvd jock. need to check

SteveHFC
21-08-2013, 06:40 PM

and put it on you tube for us all :wink:

scoopyboy
21-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Think what you are looking for is a programme called glory days. It was presented by Richard Keys

Thanks DD, that sounds about right.

scoopyboy
21-08-2013, 06:43 PM

Thanks mate, that would make me a happy bunny.

Aldo
21-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Cheers will have to decline yur offer as I have a beta max. Couldnae afford a VHS :-(

blackpoolhibs
21-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Cheers will have to decline yur offer as I have a beta max. Couldnae afford a VHS :-(

Idiot, Laserdisc is the future. :wink:

Aldo
21-08-2013, 07:33 PM
Idiot, Laserdisc is the future. :wink:

Better get saving then. :-)

blackpoolhibs
21-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Better get saving then. :-)

I had a betamax, and a long lead connected the remote. :faf: Just had to upgrade to the laser and never looked back. :greengrin

Franck Le God
21-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Bit of a thread hijack but does anybody know of a way to get a copy of the AEK game on DVD?

macca70
21-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Bit of a thread hijack but does anybody know of a way to get a copy of the AEK game on DVD?

Was called:

Alex's
European
Knights

You might get it on Amazon

Hibernian Retro
21-08-2013, 08:02 PM
PM sir.

TheFamous1875
21-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Was called:

Alex's
European
Knights

You might get it on Amazon

I was only a young buck at the time, but wasn't it only on VHS?

As an aside, can someone upload it to YouTube as that would be fantastic!

macca70
21-08-2013, 08:10 PM
I was only a young buck at the time, but wasn't it only on VHS?

As an aside, can someone upload it to YouTube as that would be fantastic!

There is a VHS for sale for £7 on Amazon