PDA

View Full Version : Calling an EGM to remove Rod?

southsider
19-08-2013, 09:46 AM
As a shareholder, does anyone know how to go about calling a EGM and a vote of no confidence in the Chairman. It is a given i/we would lose but it would give us a chance to vent our anger at how the club is being run.

Weir7
19-08-2013, 09:59 AM
As a shareholder, does anyone know how to go about calling a EGM and a vote of no confidence in the Chairman. It is a given i/we would lose but it would give us a chance to vent our anger at how the club is being run.
Good suggestion.

AGM pack prob be out in a month. You can get a motion formally raised at the meeting. You will need a shareholder to second it. You have to do this in advance of the meeting.

As you say no chance of succeding but on a show of hands in the room gets point over to STF.

hhibs
19-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Good suggestion.

AGM pack prob be out in a month. You can get a motion formally raised at the meeting. You will need a shareholder to second it. You have to do this in advance of the meeting.

As you say no chance of succeding but on a show of hands in the room gets point over to STF.

Have to say this is an idea worth taking forward,

It is a tactic that may indeed send a message to the Owner,the board and,of course,RP, in a language they understand. IMHO

adhibs
19-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Go for it, seems a good way of getting the point across

Brightside
19-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Go for it, seems a good way of getting the point across

and replace him with what?

Beefster
19-08-2013, 11:58 AM

It will fail. It would be purely a symbolic act. I reckon that it's a pretty good idea personally.

B.H.F.C
19-08-2013, 12:07 PM
I think it's a good idea. As others have said there is no chance of it happening but we need to start showing out feelings in a different manner. The booing and abuse from the stands and reduction in crowds over the last few don't seem to have made any difference to the club.

Greenblood70
19-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Given Tom Farmers opinion of Rod I think the EGM itself would be interesting if such a motion was raised. He's come out fighting to defend him in the past and I don't think he'd take kindly to having his authority challenged on it. Regardless I feel as a sign of protest its worth exploring.

Onceinawhile
19-08-2013, 12:22 PM
If memory serves correct you need 5 or 10% of shareholders to agree to it (calling an egm). Unless you can enlist STF or rod petrie; it ain't gonna happen

JCHibby
19-08-2013, 12:23 PM

I would like to see someone like John Collins on the board for the football side of things and that alone. Rod should be moved to purely dealing on a non-customer facing (fans) role.

The acceptance from the board on the position of the club at this time is nothing short of disgusting. I took the wife with me on Saturday to the game, comment from her "why do they keep going the wrong way"!:faf:

The whole game was a shambles and united should have been 3 or 4 up in the first 35 mins, I feel for guys like Mullen who get no help from who is in front of them.

A huge change required and only wish I had the answers... But agree Rod needs moved on, what I would say is would like him controlling finances, remember Pat has had a huge turnover of playing staff, not Rods fault he keeps replacing strikers for defensive midfielders

cocopops1875
19-08-2013, 12:34 PM
I would like to see someone like John Collins on the board for the football side of things and that alone. Rod should be moved to purely dealing on a non-customer facing (fans) role.

The acceptance from the board on the position of the club at this time is nothing short of disgusting. I took the wife with me on Saturday to the game, comment from her "why do they keep going the wrong way"!:faf:

The whole game was a shambles and united should have been 3 or 4 up in the first 35 mins, I feel for guys like Mullen who get no help from who is in front of them.

A huge change required and only wish I had the answers... But agree Rod needs moved on, what I would say is would like him controlling finances, remember Pat has had a huge turnover of playing staff, not Rods fault he keeps replacing strikers for defensive midfielders
May I ask what qualifies John Collins for a director of football role in your opinion JChibby ?

Hibercelona
19-08-2013, 12:34 PM

"JC"Hibby eh? :hmmm:

In all seriousness, I don't see why it should fail. Surely Farmer has noticed that we've been running at a lose over the last several years?

So if the product on the pitch is poor and we're running up loses on the accounts. What is Rod Petrie actually doing right?

joe breezy
19-08-2013, 12:41 PM

In all seriousness, I don't see why it should fail. Surely Farmer has noticed that we've been running at a lose over the last several years?

So if the product on the pitch is poor and we're running up loses on the accounts. What is Rod Petrie actually doing right?

He sold all the young lads when we had good players

CropleyWasGod
19-08-2013, 12:42 PM

Not so.

2 years.

Saorsa
19-08-2013, 12:44 PM
May I ask what qualifies John Collins for a director of football role in your opinion JChibby ?What qualifies Petrie tae pick managers?

Hibercelona
19-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Not so.

2 years.

I'm sorry. We scraped a break even somewhere inbetween.

CropleyWasGod
19-08-2013, 12:47 PM
If memory serves correct you need 5 or 10% of shareholders to agree to it (calling an egm). Unless you can enlist STF or rod petrie; it ain't gonna happen

It's 10%.

Extraordinary General Meetings
An Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) is any meeting other than an Annual General Meeting (AGM). The directors may call general meetings when they wish (CA 2006, sec302) and must call a meeting of members holding one-tenth if the voting shares or one-tenth of the voting rights request one (sec303 - sec304). If the directors do not call a meeting when so required, the members can call one themselves (sec305). If all else fails, the court can call a meeting (sec306).

CropleyWasGod
19-08-2013, 12:48 PM

You are wrong.

We made losses in each of the past 2 years. In the previous 6, we made a profit.

cocopops1875
19-08-2013, 12:50 PM

Name me a few SPL or whatever we are now clubs that run at a profit ?

cocopops1875
19-08-2013, 12:52 PM
What qualifies Petrie tae pick managers?

Nothing at all, However it is his job

Saorsa
19-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Nothing at all, However it is his jobAye and if anybody else did their job that badly they'd have been emptied long since but with him and his ego it's always everybody else's fault and everybody else that carries the can. He's got nae shame, if he had any he'd have gone efter his monumental blunder with Colin Deadwood.

Kaiser1962
19-08-2013, 01:12 PM
He sold all the young lads when we had good players

None of whom wanted to stay. He did what was best for Hibs.

Onion
19-08-2013, 01:26 PM
Given Tom Farmers opinion of Rod I think the EGM itself would be interesting if such a motion was raised. He's come out fighting to defend him in the past and I don't think he'd take kindly to having his authority challenged on it. Regardless I feel as a sign of protest its worth exploring.

Someone should ask STF at the meeting what he thinks of our last half dozen performances or WHY he thinks people should continue to pay good money to watch HIS football club. I can guarantee he would be unable to answer without a pre-briefing or deferring to Petrie. That alone puts STF's opinion into perspective. Yes he call the shots, but with very selective knowledge of the footballing side of the business - heavily skewed with Petrie's take on things.

Viva_Palmeiras
19-08-2013, 01:31 PM
What qualifies Petrie tae pick managers?

What qualifies RP to pick a DoF?

Onion
19-08-2013, 01:36 PM
What qualifies RP to pick a DoF?

Put simply, we need Petrie out of the club or at least removed as a full time employee (financial consultant would be ok). Petrie's got STF's ear and will continue to hold power at Hibs if he remains. No DOF, replacement chair or Board will be able to operate effectively with RP in the background.

lucky
19-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Whilst the board should accountable it was not RP who picked PF. The 2 that did have been moved on. The club needs a manager who can actually motivate and set the team up correctly. My biggest critism of RP the board has been the wasteful way that PF has been allowed to sign so many defensive midfielders.

southsider
19-08-2013, 01:40 PM
Well, i may have to wait until the AGM and raise it under "any other business" and hope to get a seconder from the floor. A football man in charge of ALL football stuff. Dalglish ? George Graham ? Alan Brazil ? Steve Archibald ? Any more who may take up this job ?

Weir7
19-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Whilst the board should accountable it was not RP who picked PF. The 2 that did have been moved on. The club needs a manager who can actually motivate and set the team up correctly. My biggest critism of RP the board has been the wasteful way that PF has been allowed to sign so many defensive midfielders.

The other 2 “lead the search”. That's the public view given by Rod.

Rod is the don. He decides. Watch the press conf when Fenlon was annouced. You will see what Rod said.

Also, Fenlon was close to getting job when CC got it.

Spot on re mix of squad. For me that's why you need a D of F. Rod will say he can't challenge a manager on football matters.

Which is ironic when he dedcides if a player is signed.

Weir7
19-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Well, i may have to wait until the AGM and raise it under "any other business" and hope to get a seconder from the floor. A football man in charge of ALL football stuff. Dalglish ? George Graham ? Alan Brazil ? Steve Archibald ? Any more who may take up this job ?

I'd appoint Alex Miller. I hated him as Hibs Manager. But I think hed be a good behind the scene man. Godd experience in many elements of fitba.

Saorsa
19-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Whilst the board should accountable it was not RP who picked PF. The 2 that did have been moved on. The club needs a manager who can actually motivate and set the team up correctly. My biggest critism of RP the board has been the wasteful way that PF has been allowed to sign so many defensive midfielders.And who's or what criteria do you think they used tae pick him? That laid down by Petrie perhaps? Do you really think PF got the job without Petrie having the final say so? And without him having stuck his oar in?

I think you've illustrated one of my points perfectly about everybody else carrying the can or being 'moved on' as you put it. Everybody has been 'moved on' apart from one person and the failure remains. We've changed directors before, we've changed managers umpteen times, we've changed **** knows how many players, everybody has changed, yet nothing has changed. Every variable has been changed except one and IMO that is where people need tae start looking when nothing else has made any difference. He is the common denominator.

Mikey
19-08-2013, 02:43 PM

You're just making it up as you go along, aren't you.

Again.

Beefster
19-08-2013, 02:43 PM
I'd appoint Alex Miller. I hated him as Hibs Manager. But I think hed be a good behind the scene man. Godd experience in many elements of fitba.

Agreed. I reckon a DoF, which I'm not convinced would be a good idea, would need to be a wise, old head who has been about a bit (i.e. outside Scotland for some of his career). The likes of Alex Miller and Andy Roxburgh (who we've no chance of getting now) are the type of guy I'd like to see in the role, if we had one.

I still think a good CEO with full authority to run the club is the main priority (after binning Fenlon).

MassHibsteria
19-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Writing this goes against the grain of what fanzines such as MHHM sought to achieve before t'internet became the defacto fan communication tool, but in my opinion - and looking at the big picture - this isn't the right time to call for sweeping changes at the club. Petrie has done a decent enough job for the club over the past few years for him to remain in post. Just to put some context into that statement, and whilst I defend everyone's right to protest, I'd be extremely surprised if there was anyone waiting in the wings to take over the club and given that Farmer is a staunch 'Petrie-ite' then Rod's departure will almost certainly mean the club going into new ownership. That's not something I believe to be in the club's best interests at this moment in time. I understand the point that a protest can have a positive effect, but I think we need to be careful what we wish for - just now. It would be bordering on the futile.

I fully appreciate some of my defence of the mustachioed money counter will be seen by some as glib rhetoric (and they may have a point) but it's all about opinions and this is mines. He's led on the delivery of a top class stadium and training facilities. He's provided managers with a budget in keeping with our turnover and good business practice in terms of player costs to turnover. Save the Collins episode (a biggie, I'll admit) he's struck a decent balance between supporting the manager and the greater good of the club. Most importantly for me, he conducts the club's business affairs and himself with an integrity and dignity that is befitting of Hibernian FC. To borrow Leith parlance, he's no' a bad 'see-you-next-tuesday' in the scheme of things.

That said, he's not been perfect and in particular his perennial failure has been appointing managers that have failed to cut the mustard. A fairly basic and fundamental requirement of the football chairman's brief. He sold (arguably) the best crop of youngsters the club has brought through the scouting system a year or two too early. He was as weak as dishwater (if the stories are to be believed) in dealing with the Collins crisis of 2007. He didn't give Mixu the chance I believe he deserved (which is borne out by his achievements since leaving the club) and the appointment of Calderwood was the worst decision since Duff Jimmy held the ER management reins.

I think if there must be a sacrificial lamb event to appease the fans then Fenlon, not Petrie, is the correct choice. As shockingly, disappointing, embarrassingly bad that we've been so far this season, I actually think it's a wee bit too early to pass judgement on Fenlon's performance. Give it until Christmas. I suspect that's what Petrie will be thinking as well. It will cost us the best part of a year's wages and possibly more depending on the type of employment contract that the rest of the coaching staff have in place. In my view, all these extra costs are not in the best interests of the club at this time.

Protest as loudly and proudly as you like, comrades. Challenging the current leadership is healthy, democratic and something that our club's fans have a long and proud tradition of doing. I'm just not quite ready to join you yet. However, if the current woeful form continues for the rest of the first quarter of the season, keep a place for me at the Revolution Committee table.

Hibercelona
19-08-2013, 02:55 PM
By Rod allowing others to decide the manager, it's still his fault.

Dashing Bob S
19-08-2013, 02:58 PM
I think 'removing' is too good for him. I would put him in a set of stocks and shackles on the concourse of the 'East' and have razors and shaving foam to the ready, and fans would be encouraged to remove his tache piece by piece. The tache would then be gathered up and transported to Tynecastle, where it would replace the flimsy construction of the Asbo stand, and be the first fully UEFA compliant facial hair in Scottish football. This could be our contribution to solving our neighbour's seemingly intractable problems.

Bostonhibby
19-08-2013, 03:34 PM

Pretty sure that's the case here given the size of their combined shareholding, if it was numerically 5-10% of the rest of us that's another matter.......

Mikey
19-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Writing this goes against the grain of what fanzines such as MHHM sought to achieve before t'internet became the defacto fan communication tool, but in my opinion - and looking at the big picture - this isn't the right time to call for sweeping changes at the club. Petrie has done a decent enough job for the club over the past few years for him to remain in post. Just to put some context into that statement, and whilst I defend everyone's right to protest, I'd be extremely surprised if there was anyone waiting in the wings to take over the club and given that Farmer is a staunch 'Petrie-ite' then Rod's departure will almost certainly mean the club going into new ownership. That's not something I believe to be in the club's best interests at this moment in time. I understand the point that a protest can have a positive effect, but I think we need to be careful what we wish for - just now. It would be bordering on the futile.

I fully appreciate some of my defence of the mustachioed money counter will be seen by some as glib rhetoric (and they may have a point) but it's all about opinions and this is mines. He's led on the delivery of a top class stadium and training facilities. He's provided managers with a budget in keeping with our turnover and good business practice in terms of player costs to turnover. Save the Collins episode (a biggie, I'll admit) he's struck a decent balance between supporting the manager and the greater good of the club. Most importantly for me, he conducts the club's business affairs and himself with an integrity and dignity that is befitting of Hibernian FC. To borrow Leith parlance, he's no' a bad 'see-you-next-tuesday' in the scheme of things.

That said, he's not been perfect and in particular his perennial failure has been appointing managers that have failed to cut the mustard. A fairly basic and fundamental requirement of the football chairman's brief. He sold (arguably) the best crop of youngsters the club has brought through the scouting system a year or two too early. He was as weak as dishwater (if the stories are to be believed) in dealing with the Collins crisis of 2007. He didn't give Mixu the chance I believe he deserved (which is borne out by his achievements since leaving the club) and the appointment of Calderwood was the worst decision since Duff Jimmy held the ER management reins.

I think if there must be a sacrificial lamb event to appease the fans then Fenlon, not Petrie, is the correct choice. As shockingly, disappointing, embarrassingly bad that we've been so far this season, I actually think it's a wee bit too early to pass judgement on Fenlon's performance. Give it until Christmas. I suspect that's what Petrie will be thinking as well. It will cost us the best part of a year's wages and possibly more depending on the type of employment contract that the rest of the coaching staff have in place. In my view, all these extra costs are not in the best interests of the club at this time.

Protest as loudly and proudly as you like, comrades. Challenging the current leadership is healthy, democratic and something that our club's fans have a long and proud tradition of doing. I'm just not quite ready to join you yet. However, if the current woeful form continues for the rest of the first quarter of the season, keep a place for me at the Revolution Committee table.

Agree with that completely. I do think he needs to seriously consider a change in direction though as the status quo aint working and it hasn't for some time.

FRes Hibbie
19-08-2013, 03:47 PM

I've kept quiet on the Fenlon issue but I completely agree with this, I don't think Fenlon will or should be sacked this season unless, after a significant portion if the season (ie Xmas), we look in danger of going down.

Having said that, if we go through this season in mediocre fashion and end up finishing in the bottom half still playing crap football I fully expect that his contract wouldn't be renewed and we'd get a replacement in who'd then have the whole summer to work with what looks to be a decent, if unbalanced, team on paper.

Just my thoughts.

JCHibby
19-08-2013, 03:57 PM

And no relation to Collins!!

My opinion is that he can mould a model for the club to be successful on the pitch, Rod knows money not football, Collins has been a fantastic footballer and could be well used by Hibs in the correct role.

Liberal Hibby
19-08-2013, 04:05 PM
By Rod allowing others to decide the manager, it's still his fault.

Only the true messiah denies their own divinity...

Argylehibby
19-08-2013, 05:04 PM
It's 10%.

Extraordinary General Meetings
An Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) is any meeting other than an Annual General Meeting (AGM). The directors may call general meetings when they wish (CA 2006, sec302) and must call a meeting of members holding one-tenth if the voting shares or one-tenth of the voting rights request one (sec303 - sec304). If the directors do not call a meeting when so required, the members can call one themselves (sec305). If all else fails, the court can call a meeting (sec306).

Is that a quote from Hibs Articles of Association or is it just from the companies act? Pretty sure there will be a specified number of shareholders or a smaller number of shareholders representing a fairly large percentage of voting shares quoted in the companies articles. Only chance of success in those circumstances would be the number of shareholders as STF and RP will hold too many shares.

If the AGM documentation isn't out yet there should be the opportunity for a shareholder to propose a shareholders requisitioned resolution be added to the AGM. Again that would require a number of individual shareholders to back the request. As already stated the resolution won't pass but will cause embarrassment and inconvenience as it may pass on the show of hands and require a poll to be called to defeat it. (might cost the club a few quid to have someone conduct the poll too.

Argylehibby
19-08-2013, 05:10 PM

You can't propose a new resolution at the AGM has to be done in advance with time for all shareholders to be notified and vote on it before the meeting.

Kojock
19-08-2013, 05:23 PM
You can't propose a new resolution at the AGM has to be done in advance with time for all shareholders to be notified and vote on it before the meeting.

Argylehibby you appear to have some knowledge of shareholders meetings and procedural requirements etc. Perhaps you could take the lead and be the one to organise this.

I vote for AH any seconders ??

greenlex
19-08-2013, 05:28 PM

Can't have Petrie meddling in footballing decisions tho. Imagine if he was. Telling the manager who to sign?

greenlex
19-08-2013, 05:29 PM

My opinion is that he can mould a model for the club to be successful on the pitch, Rod knows money not football, Collins has been a fantastic footballer and could be well used by Hibs in the correct role.

After the way he left this would never work.

Kaiser1962
19-08-2013, 05:39 PM

He was DoF at Livingston and left in a huff.

MassHibsteria
19-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Agree with that completely. I do think he needs to seriously consider a change in direction though as the status quo aint working and it hasn't for some time.

I hear ya, Mikey, but I'm not sure how Petrie implements the change in direction without taking drastic action, which we just can't afford at present.

HFC 0-7
19-08-2013, 06:06 PM
I've kept quiet on the Fenlon issue but I completely agree with this, I don't think Fenlon will or should be sacked this season unless, after a significant portion if the season (ie Xmas), we look in danger of going down.

Having said that, if we go through this season in mediocre fashion and end up finishing in the bottom half still playing crap football I fully expect that his contract wouldn't be renewed and we'd get a replacement in who'd then have the whole summer to work with what looks to be a decent, if unbalanced, team on paper.

Just my thoughts.

Your missing a major point though, we could avoid relegation but still play the same honking style of football. Keep playing the same way we did against dundee utd and if we dont get to a Cup final you can kiss goodbye to a lot of season ticket renewals next season. Damage is being done right now by the style of football, its driving people away. The players Fenlon is buying is just adding to the problem, zero creativity. Why give him another window to add more to that?

The man needs removed now and the process we followed to appoint him needs looked at, even if that means Petrie is removed from his position.

MassHibsteria
19-08-2013, 06:10 PM

John Collins' greatest attribute can also be his greatest downside. His ego and self belief.

CropleyWasGod
19-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Is that a quote from Hibs Articles of Association or is it just from the companies act? Pretty sure there will be a specified number of shareholders or a smaller number of shareholders representing a fairly large percentage of voting shares quoted in the companies articles. Only chance of success in those circumstances would be the number of shareholders as STF and RP will hold too many shares.

If the AGM documentation isn't out yet there should be the opportunity for a shareholder to propose a shareholders requisitioned resolution be added to the AGM. Again that would require a number of individual shareholders to back the request. As already stated the resolution won't pass but will cause embarrassment and inconvenience as it may pass on the show of hands and require a poll to be called to defeat it. (might cost the club a few quid to have someone conduct the poll too.

It's from the Companies Act.

Hibs' Articles of Association will be on the Companies House website. Go on.... you know you want to. I'll give you the quid. :greengrin

Mr White
19-08-2013, 06:59 PM
I'd have Walter Smith in as DOF or even manager. I doubt it's a popular view and I doubt even more that he'd be keen but I think he'd bring some much needed backbone and winning mentality to the club.

Iggy Pope
19-08-2013, 08:46 PM
I'd have Walter Smith in as DOF or even manager. I doubt it's a popular view and I doubt even more that he'd be keen but I think he'd bring some much needed backbone and winning mentality to the club.

Draws painfully parallel with Billy McNeill though

Albion Hibs
19-08-2013, 09:53 PM

Agreed, if anyone needs reminding as to the other side of this coin have a look at any edition of the evening news for the last 12 months or the thread on here with almost 4millions views. Rods' job is not to manage a team or a formation or set out tactics, he is responsible for running a business and until the last few weeks a large % of fans were still in the "back the manager camp". Rod has backed the manager and supported the bringing in a more managerial experience, he now has a choice to make, but lets be honest if we had a manager that was as good at finding players, setting up a team and getting results as rod is at running a business then we would be in a very strong position as a club.

Stuarty27
19-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Alex Mcleish with Franck as his number two and Wee Russell on coaching staff. Big Ulrick defence coach, Matty Jack midfield coach and Finally David Zitelli as striking and set piece coach....

RIP
19-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Agreed, if anyone needs reminding as to the other side of this coin have a look at any edition of the evening news for the last 12 months or the thread on here with almost 4millions views. Rods' job is not to manage a team or a formation or set out tactics, he is responsible for running a business and until the last few weeks a large % of fans were still in the "back the manager camp". Rod has backed the manager and supported the bringing in a more managerial experience, he now has a choice to make, but lets be honest if we had a manager that was as good at finding players, setting up a team and getting results as rod is at running a business then we would be in a very strong position as a club.

Qualities of a top Chairman

* Charismatic personality
* Good communicator and straight talker
* Sets out a clear sense of direction for company
* Allows CEO to get on with their job
* Good at governance; managing meetings
* Develops a good network of contacts
* Strong track record of building a successful business
* Able to bring people together and develop them
* Well developed people management skills
* Good staff recruitment and retention
* Able to gain shareholders’ confidence

IberianHibernian
19-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Draws painfully parallel with Billy McNeill thoughStuff about Walter Smith is I suppose tongue in cheek but don`t see comparison with McNeill . Was Billy McNeill not only about a week at ER in a job in which any thing less than a year would not be enough to prove anything ? My only claim to fame on this board is that I`ve been suggesting having a DOF since this board started or before . Idea of DOF is to have someone between managers , to help managers and to decide on signings ie if Fenlon is sacked tomorrow ( which I think would be a mistake ) the new manager would work with present squad instead of signing 8 new players and trying to get rid of 8 players .

Saorsa
19-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Agreed, if anyone needs reminding as to the other side of this coin have a look at any edition of the evening news for the last 12 months or the thread on here with almost 4millions viewsAh, the auld it's either Petrie's way or the h****s way argument. Of course there's absolutely nothing in between is there? Is that really the best defence folk have for doing it Petrie's way?

if we had a manager that was as good at finding players, setting up a team and getting results as rod is at running a business then we would be in a very strong position as a club. IF yer auntie had baws she'd be yer uncle. We dinnae have that though because the person picking them keeps getting it wrong, who's fault is that apart from his?

We are a fitba business, we are failing at fitba, we are failing at fitba because the person making the key appointments keeps getting it wrong. We are also now a business losing money a lot of which is paying for his mistakes.

Saorsa
21-08-2013, 12:21 AM
so many questions, so few answers :agree:

Moon unit
21-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Alex Mcleish with Franck as his number two and Wee Russell on coaching staff. Big Ulrick defence coach, Matty Jack midfield coach and Finally David Zitelli as striking and set piece coach....

yep..agree,as long as Russell isn't in charge of the George St Christmas night out!!!...

sahib
21-08-2013, 10:51 PM
I think it's a good idea. As others have said there is no chance of it happening but we need to start showing out feelings in a different manner. The booing and abuse from the stands and reduction in crowds over the last few don't seem to have made any difference to the club.

Or to the parking situation. I am hoping to see a few more spaces appear if our present form continues.
You have got to stay positive.