PDA

View Full Version : Solheim Cup

Jonnyboy
18-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Thrilling last day

Well done to 17 year old Charley Hull who gubbed the much fancied Paula Creamer 5&4

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-08-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm not a big golf fan, just saw the highlights of her round on SSN, very impressive performance.

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Now a weather delay due to threat of lightning.

greenlex
18-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Bloody typical innit.

greenlex
18-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Thrilling last day

Well done to 17 year old Charley Hull who gubbed the much fancied Paula Creamer 5&4

See when you say much fancied?

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Europe win The Solheim Cup with Catriona Matthew holing the winning putt!

Nice one! :cup:

greenlex
19-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Well done girls. :agree:

Golden Bear
19-08-2013, 04:16 PM
What a fantastic result by the European ladies or is it now "girls?!"

Young Charley Hull's crushing victory over Paula Creamer and Caroline Hedwall's record breaking five points out of 5 were the highlights of a magnificent team performance.

Seventeen year old Charley brought a refreshing breath of fresh air to the game with her no nonsense approach and her seemingly nerve free attitude. For a youngster who only turned pro a few short months ago she's destined to be one of the game's superstars in a very short period of time.

I still think the USA team won the award in the beauty contest though!

:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-08-2013, 06:03 PM

I hope you are not including Michelle Wei in that, the worlds smallest mouth! :greengrin

Jonnyboy
19-08-2013, 10:44 PM
See when you say much fancied?

:greengrin Whatever floats your boat A :greengrin

greenlex
20-08-2013, 09:40 AM
What a fantastic result by the European ladies or is it now "girls?!"

Young Charley Hull's crushing victory over Paula Creamer and Caroline Hedwall's record breaking five points out of 5 were the highlights of a magnificent team performance.

Seventeen year old Charley brought a refreshing breath of fresh air to the game with her no nonsense approach and her seemingly nerve free attitude. For a youngster who only turned pro a few short months ago she's destined to be one of the game's superstars in a very short period of time.

Dunno about the beauty contest GB. Some of those scandinavians.:drool: Charley is tidy enough too and at 17 given another year or so will win the beauty stakes easy peasy.