PDA

View Full Version : Crystal ball

Miguel
17-08-2013, 10:30 PM
It's only three weeks in, some teams have made good starts, some bad: None of the teams outside Celtic will be consistent. They will have ups and downs. Leaving the lottery of the cups aside, my predictions are:
1) Celtic will win the league.
2) Hearts will survive, perhaps at Tynecastle, perhaps not, but will be relegated.
3) Hibs will get new manager and finish mid-table.
4) Judging on my early season betting record, all the above crystal ball gazing could be total crap!
What's your take?

hibee19
17-08-2013, 11:01 PM
Could be a pretty exciting season. Taking Celtic out of it theres probably three groups of teams.

Very good, fighting for second:

ICT
St Johnstone
Aberdeen

Fighting for top 6:

Motherwell
Partick
Dundee United
Kilmarnock

Relegation Battle:

Hibs
St Mirren
Ross County
Hearts

I have feeling we'll get a new manager and move up the league a bit, but thats more or less what I expect to see. St Johnstone or Aberdeen to win one of the cups too, Celtic to get knocked out Champions League at group stages.

SaulGoodman
17-08-2013, 11:03 PM
Can't see us being in a 'relegation battle' that's for sure, mid table possibly

Jones28
17-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Mid-table. Look at the team, this is not a relegation team. The lack of flair football and any sort of attacking prowess is fenlons main problem. If he deploys negative, "a draw will do" tactics next week then we will lose and end up in the bottom 6.

CallumLaidlaw
17-08-2013, 11:11 PM
I think we're a new manager and 2 players away from top 5. If we were organised and attacking, then we could do well. More performances like today from Handling could make him a big player for us

HibeesLA
17-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Will we keep the crystal ball on the deck more, or still hoof it up the park?

HKhibby
18-08-2013, 05:14 AM
Mid-table. Look at the team, this is not a relegation team. The lack of flair football and any sort of attacking prowess is fenlons main problem. If he deploys negative, "a draw will do" tactics next week then we will lose and end up in the bottom 6.

Exactly! been saying this on here for long enough now...and as for Fenlon..no way he should have been given the job in the first place...more waist of time and money again, and if we get rid of him now and bring in someone half decent then yes we can hopefully manage to get mid table!

Steve20
18-08-2013, 05:31 AM
It's only three weeks in, some teams have made good starts, some bad: None of the teams outside Celtic will be consistent. They will have ups and downs. Leaving the lottery of the cups aside, my predictions are:
1) Celtic will win the league.
2) Hearts will survive, perhaps at Tynecastle, perhaps not, but will be relegated.
3) Hibs will get new manager and finish mid-table.
4) Judging on my early season betting record, all the above crystal ball gazing could be total crap!
What's your take?

1. Yeah, I think Celtic might just win the league.
2. Hearts will survive and also avoid relegation. St Mirren will go down.
3. Hibs will finish about 9th or 10th because we won't get rid of Fenlon.

eastterrace
18-08-2013, 10:48 AM
1. Yeah, I think Celtic might just win the league.
2. Hearts will survive and also avoid relegation. St Mirren will go down.
3. Hibs will finish about 9th or 10th because we won't get rid of Fenlon.

hibs finish in bottom 4 , but herts will definitely go down they have no chance of staying up they will probably have about another 4 points by middle of sept if there lucky.

Waxy
18-08-2013, 12:03 PM
My crystal ball says

1 celtic
2 st johnstone
3 aberdeen
4 ict
5 motherwell
6 dundee utd
7 partick
8 hibs
9 kilmarnock
10 st mirren
11 ross co
12 yams

lucky
18-08-2013, 12:14 PM
My crystal ball says

1 celtic
2 st johnstone
3 aberdeen
4 ict
5 motherwell
6 dundee utd
7 partick
8 hibs
9 kilmarnock
10 st mirren
11 ross co
12 yams

I think Killie could really struggle and will battle it out with the Yams to stay up

jakeshibs
18-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Exactly! been saying this on here for long enough now...and as for Fenlon..no way he should have been given the job in the first place...more waist of time and money again, and if we get rid of him now and bring in someone half decent then yes we can hopefully manage to get mid table!

who would you bring in ?

The_Horde
18-08-2013, 12:31 PM
I think we're a new manager and 2 players away from top 5. If we were organised and attacking, then we could do well. More performances like today from Handling could make him a big player for us

:agree:

A winger/creative player and a striker who can get in behind defences would be nice. Someone in the ilk of that anier guy who plays for Motherwell.

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Celtc to win the league and Ross County to go down. I see the top 6 being Celtc, ICT, Dons, Well, St J's and Utd. We will kinda be no good enough but no bad enough.

Boyle89
18-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Will we keep the crystal ball on the deck more, or still hoof it up the park?

Hahaha *pig snort*