PDA

View Full Version : Winger required? Callum booth !! Get him back !!

addym1
17-08-2013, 07:08 PM
It's clear we are in urgent need of wingers.
we have a strong core of midfield players but none of them are naturally wide players.
callum booth although naturally is a left back isn't strong at recovering defensively however great trickery , good strong engine to get up and down the flank and create exiting creative football with great crosses. just what we require just now ... Get him back from Raith on loan and give the lad a crack on the left wing.

the only reason he is been loaned out is due to Fenlon not getting on with him surprise surprise.

patch1875
17-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Nope

Scouse Hibee
17-08-2013, 07:15 PM
It's clear we are in urgent need of wingers.
we have a strong core of midfield players but none of them are naturally wide players.
callum booth although naturally is a left back isn't strong at recovering defensively however great trickery , good strong engine to get up and down the flank and create exiting creative football with great crosses. just what we require just now ... Get him back from Raith on loan and give the lad a crack on the left wing.

the only reason he is been loaned out is due to Fenlon not getting on with him surprise surprise.

Naw we need a winger.

Iggy Pope
17-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Naw we need a winger.

He would fill a much needed slot for battering out pelters too though.

truehibernian
17-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Winger required and you suggest CB - nurse.......!!!

Scouse Hibee
17-08-2013, 07:21 PM
He would fill a much needed slot for battering out pelters too though.

That slot is taken and there's even a waiting list!

adhibs
17-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Has he been setting the first division alight? Not heard so

sleeping giant
17-08-2013, 07:24 PM
How has he been getting on ? Anyone read their forum ?

DH1875
17-08-2013, 07:31 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

West hamBERNIAN
17-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Winger required and you suggest CB - nurse.......!!!

never noticed anyone mention a CB but i'd like too see booth back also. cover at LB and LM. i'd also prefer to see lewis as CM were he earned POTY. he might not get many games there but good cover when you consider KT might be banned for a while for his joey barton type behavior. couldn't really tell from hibs tv though, bit of a blur.

truehibernian
17-08-2013, 07:44 PM
never noticed anyone mention a CB but i'd like too see booth back also. cover at LB and LM. i'd also prefer to see lewis as CM were he earned POTY. he might not get many games there but good cover when you consider KT might be banned for a while for his joey barton type behavior. couldn't really tell from hibs tv though, bit of a blur.

I mentioned CB as in Callum Booth, not centre back. Callum Booth as a winger is ridiculous. Left midfielder, with McGivern, I can easily see however. But is the desire to succeed there ?

I absolutely rate Callum Booth as a footballer, but don't think Fenlon does.

WestEndHibee
17-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Naw we need a winger.

Worked out ok for bale... :greengrin