PDA

View Full Version : Danny Handling

andy1875
17-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Well done today young man.

Man of the match today for me. A fantastic performance.

GGTTH

Brightside
17-08-2013, 04:27 PM

GGTTH

A very good 2nd half. First half he was all over the place but i wouldnt blame him as the players were being moved around constantly by Fenlon.

hibee_girl
17-08-2013, 04:27 PM

GGTTH

:agree:

Bobby's Cinema
17-08-2013, 04:29 PM
by a country mile. One of the only positive players on the park

cabbageandribs1875
17-08-2013, 04:31 PM
PF is just saying handling was the only one running around and at least getting stuck in....and according to him no other players did the same, so..Q is, WHY were the other players not getting stuck in pat ? :confused:

onfire
17-08-2013, 04:32 PM

GGTTH

Yip I agree, should be one of the first names on the team list based on his play today. Always looking to move forward with the ball.

Should have won motm!

Boyle89
17-08-2013, 04:32 PM
PF is just saying handling was the only one running around and at least getting stuck in....and according to him no other players did the same, so..Q is, WHY were the other players not getting stuck in pat ? :confused:
He said its not a confidence thing...well I beg to differ pat. We loo **** scared to attack teams!

Carheenlea
17-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Danny deserves an extended run. Gave us some much needed attacking play. Didn't always come off but he kept chipping away at Utd the longer the game wore on.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
17-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Good second half performamce young man, keep it up:aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Head and shoulders above anyone else in green. Bizarre that he wasn't awarded motm

bingo70
17-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Thought he was excellent today and I've been one of his biggest critics.

Great to see him being positive and having a go, that's what I've wanted from him all along

Callum_62
17-08-2013, 04:37 PM
he played well 2nd half

thought Robertson chased and harried everything too

Stevenson also excellent

Special mention to Thommo in finally firing the team up..... :wink:

Thecat23
17-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Stevenson also played really well. After again getting switched.

andy1875
17-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Stevenson also played really well. After again getting switched.

Agree with this. Hats of to Stevenson, you could see him thinking "aw ***** here we go again" when McGivern came on. To his credit, he did very well though.

dmc1875
17-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Agree with this. Hats of to Stevenson, you could see him thinking "aw ***** here we go again" when McGivern came on. To his credit, he did very well though.

Agreed. It's a shame that he consistently gets swapped there. Mullen needs to learn to kurb his temper.

Can't believe Collins was given MOTM, Handling was head and shoulders above everyone. Not usually his biggest fan but well played :top marks

kentao
17-08-2013, 04:53 PM
Best player on the park for us the day. Tried to get the team going forward and was always looking for the ball in tight spaces and done well to keep possession. Looking forward to seeing him and caldwell playing together.

stoneyburn hibs
17-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Head and shoulders above anyone else in green. Bizarre that he wasn't awarded motm

Agree, couldn't believe it when the announcer said Collins.

hibsbollah
17-08-2013, 05:18 PM
The best I've seen him play. Hibs Player In 'Drops A Shoulder And Runs Past A Defender' Shock.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-08-2013, 05:22 PM
With KT out for the next game maybe a chance to play 4-3-3 or even 4-3-1-2

VivaHiberņa
17-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Was outstanding today. Exactly what we need. It's quite clear that our home-grown players are the best in the squad.

tamig
17-08-2013, 05:28 PM
he played well 2nd half

Stevenson also excellent

Thommo going off was definitely the turning point. Strangely it looked as though the other midfielders had their shackles removed after he went. Looked a much better shape to the team.

The_Exile
17-08-2013, 05:31 PM
We've got some player in there, him and Stevenson played superbly today, Danny was exhausted come the last 10 minutes, he covered every blade of grass on that pitch, although we look like a shadow of a football team at times, at least we've got Danny, Ross, Jordon, Sam etc all coming through and they're all cracking football players.

tamig
17-08-2013, 05:35 PM
he played well 2nd half

Stevenson also excellent

Thommo going off was definitely the turning point. Strangely it looked as though the other midfielders had their shackles removed after he went. Looked a much better shape to the team.

brydekirk
17-08-2013, 06:14 PM
I didn't think Danny was quite ready for the first team, if he can keep up what he did today, the humble pie is on me.

Emerald
17-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Great performance, well done and wish we had a few more like him :thumbsup:

theonlywayisup
17-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Was critical of him after one of the recent games, but I am more than glad to say that he impressed me today by his attitude mixed with skill.

Keep it up and we could have a decent player, but let's not get too excited.

He was the MOTM, but also thought that Stevenson played well at right-back. And, I thought Craig looked much much better in centre mid.

Now, how much of that was down to Fenlon's tactical decisions OR how much of it was forced by circumstances (i.e. Thomson being sent off, Mullen's booking and being ripped so often)