PDA

View Full Version : Next in hot seat!!

Latapy_10
17-08-2013, 10:31 AM
Lots of rumours hibs asked motherwell about McCall but the word back was he wouldn't be interested.

2nd choice is Kenny Shiels who I wouldn't have a problem with plays football the right way and gives you players a chance to improve!

Only down side for me is his mouth, but if he keeps it shut to the press he could be a good fit and would probs mean Deano back in and we need a player like him too..

weonlywon6-2
17-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Lots of rumours hibs asked motherwell about McCall but the word back was he wouldn't be interested.

2nd choice is Kenny Shiels who I wouldn't have a problem with plays football the right way and gives you players a chance to improve!

Only down side for me is his mouth, but if he keeps it shut to the press he could be a good fit and would probs mean Deano back in and we need a player like him too..

Where were the rumours about McCall,never heard a thing??

Since90+2
17-08-2013, 10:45 AM

Did your imaginary friend tell you this rumour?

jakeshibs
17-08-2013, 10:47 AM

shields is worse than PF,

MacGruber
17-08-2013, 10:50 AM

Don't listen to him or pay attention to anyone else with a paltry 2 posts to their name!

weonlywon6-2
17-08-2013, 10:53 AM

Aldo
17-08-2013, 10:56 AM

Right Rocky... Where are these rumours coming from?? And there are lots of them.

Really sorry but I smell something.

This thread is pointless IMHO. My opinion mind.

MADE IN LEITH
17-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Why does the super hurricane Sandy Advert keep popping up on some of our messages?

:rolleyes:

MADE IN LEITH
17-08-2013, 10:59 AM
See....there it is again :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-08-2013, 11:00 AM

:jamboclow

MADE IN LEITH
17-08-2013, 11:00 AM
It then disappears, I need to go for a lie down. :confused:

MyJo
17-08-2013, 11:07 AM
shields is worse than PF,

Good job it Sheils we're after then :wink:

Aldo
17-08-2013, 11:09 AM

But wait MJ what about ALL those rumours about MCCALL.

nonshinyfinish
17-08-2013, 11:18 AM

Do you mean Shiels? :na na:

pacorosssco
17-08-2013, 11:25 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSssaCKPC3VsIBzUTZUFU16h2e5a0G5 jYvjvmotfEDsXZzHFKr5g

Franck Stanton
17-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Don't believe for a minute there is any truth in this clap-trap. Does anyone think that IF, and it really is a BIG IF, Hibs were interested in emptying Fenlon and replacing him with McCall it would be the subject of a rumour? Get real. Really is fantasy island stuff.

Viva_Palmeiras
17-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Mother ... It's happening again....

jakeshibs
17-08-2013, 11:40 AM

awh right my poor spelling but if we are in for him its more doom and gloom for us

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-08-2013, 11:46 AM
awh right my poor spelling but if we are in for him its more doom and gloom for us

How could it possibly we worse than it is now?

MyJo
17-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Do you mean Shiels? :na na:

baws........:greengrin

I actually think that Shiels is a decent manager with the right idea about how to play football but he is mouthy and paranoid.

Let him manage the team but dont let him do the press conferences and we'd be fine :wink:

hibees 7062
17-08-2013, 12:51 PM
It then disappears, I need to go for a lie down. :confused:

Is that you trigger ? :greengrin

brian6-2
17-08-2013, 12:54 PM
if kenny shiels is the next manager of hibernian fc i think that will be the final straw for alot of folk.

guy shouldnt be allowed anywhere near our club.

MADE IN LEITH
17-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Is that you trigger ? :greengrin
:top marks

Hibbyradge
17-08-2013, 02:10 PM

lol

brog
17-08-2013, 04:02 PM

We asked Motherwell what about McCall? Does he have red hair, Yorkshire accent, likes a bevy? Those questions are as likely as your scenario!

IWasThere2016
17-08-2013, 04:05 PM
I think Mowbray's gonna be available soon

Johnny Clash
17-08-2013, 04:25 PM
I think Mowbray's gonna be available soon

... and maybe Wenger too?

In pub with some angry Gunners right now. They reckon their manager is crap coz the club has got £150,000,000 tucked away and he keeps missing players coz he bids too low. Even £40,000,001 for Suarez wasn't enough to even start talks.

Different world, eh?

Keith_M
17-08-2013, 04:29 PM
I heard Yogi was in talks about a triumphant return but it all went mammaries skyward when Rod threw a glass of wine and a Bib at him.

Miguel
17-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Jackie McNamara.

hibees 7062
17-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Jackie McNamara.

The 2 of them :aok:

bronca
17-08-2013, 11:40 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSssaCKPC3VsIBzUTZUFU16h2e5a0G5 jYvjvmotfEDsXZzHFKr5g
Quite why Hartley's coupon has been shopped onto some shapely female raises other questions but it made me laugh thinking of something that genuinely perplexed Chick Hun, when giving his pre match commentary, Jags vs Them the other night.Something like:
"I see the bookies have a list of names up, on who's gonna place Fenlon, I couldn't believe that Paul Hartley's name was not there!??"
At some point during the first half of utter Partick domination, the BBC ALBA camera fleetingly cut to the despondent image of Paul Hartly - slumped in his seat in the stand, giving the impression of a black bag slick full of chip fat, beside his mulleted 5 year old son who was top to toe in the new Hearts away strip....

Ah thought, that will be why Chick.